PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Communist Party USA backs Obama gun grab & calls Second Amendment obsolete

pr_capone
01-26-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/communist-party-usa-backs-obama-gun-grab-calls-second-amendment-obsolete

Calling the Second Amendment "obsolete," the Communist Party USA announced through its publication that it supports Obama's attempt to limit the right to keep and bear arms, Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit reported Thursday.

According to the People's World, the CPUSA mouthpiece, "the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right" that it says supersedes what it called "any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment."

The article also bemoans the fact that the same people who support the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms are the same people who supported Mitt Romney.

"The Second Amendment is obsolete and now has been twisted to threaten the basic safety and security of all Americans," Rick Nagin wrote.

Nagin also went on to claim that the Second Amendment was only a tool used by "right wing extremists," and blames the NRA for every gun murder in the country.

"Having lost the 2012 election, these forces are now howling for utilizing 'Second Amendment remedies' to get their way," Nagin claimed, without providing any examples or citing any sources. He also falsely claimed that Fox News, the NRA and conservative talk show hosts have "goaded" such talk.

Since the tragic Newtown shootings, liberals have blamed the NRA for the deaths instead of the person who pulled the trigger. Some, like John Cobarruvias, a member of the Texas Democratic Party Executive Committee, have called for NRA members to be killed and many have called for the Second Amendment to be repealed.

"Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?" Cobarruvias tweeted. He deleted the tweet and issued an "apology" but he repeated the sentiment on his Facebook page.

"They need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth," he wrote, speaking of the NRA and those who support owning guns.

"Personally if they were wiped off the planet it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit," he wrote in another comment.

Those comments have since been deleted, but they seem to represent how many in the anti-gun left feel.

Hoft reminded readers that "Stalin was able to control, starve, punish and imprison a defenseless people" after he and the communists took control.

"So," he wrote, "it should come as no surprise that that Communist Party USA would support Barack Obama and his plans to ban assault weapons and place more restrictions on gun owners."

When the Communist party backs you... you know you are doing something right.

notorious
01-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Keep the crazy fucks coming.

Bowser
01-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Today I learned there is an organized Communist party in America.

Brock
01-26-2013, 01:34 PM
The political pressure brought about by this turn of events must be just incredible.

rockymtnchief
01-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Even after the fall of the Berlin Wall, commies can still kiss my ass.

Cave Johnson
01-26-2013, 01:38 PM
No1curr

notorious
01-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I wonder if the communists see the irony in using free speech to pass their ideas about communism around. LMAO

patteeu
01-26-2013, 02:34 PM

Wow, really?

Bowser
01-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Wow, really?

:facepalm:

RedNeckRaider
01-26-2013, 03:31 PM
:facepalm:

They have only been around since 1919, it was an easy miss~

Bowser
01-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I see the fine art of sarcasm is a fading thing these days.

Follow along - When I say "Today I learned there is an organized Communist party in America.", what I'm really saying is that I'm shocked anyone gives a shit about the Communist Party of America.

Explaining jokes is always such a downer.

RedNeckRaider
01-26-2013, 03:53 PM

Follow along - When I say "Today I learned there is an organized Communist party in America.", what I'm really saying is that I'm shocked anyone gives a shit about the Communist Party of America.

LMAO well then the joke is on me as it missed my bat~

Munson
01-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Obama's mentor (a former card carrying CPUSA member) would be proud!

Direckshun
01-26-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm pretty sure white supremacists wanted to limit Obama to one term in office.

Which is why saying "extreme assholes agree with you so you must be wrong!" is dead-end fallacious thinking.

patteeu
01-26-2013, 04:49 PM

My initial inclination was to respond to your first post by saying that that's one of the reasons we end up with a guy like Barack Obama as President. Now I see that that response would have been appropriate. Your explanation just changes the reason from ignorance to indifference.

patteeu
01-26-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm pretty sure white supremacists wanted to limit Obama to one term in office.

Which is why saying "extreme assholes agree with you so you must be wrong!" is dead-end fallacious thinking.

I don't think you can honestly disagree with the notion that Obama is a lot more inclined to agree with the principles driving this version of extremism than Mitt Romney is to those of white supremacists.

petegz28
01-26-2013, 04:53 PM
This is exactly the reason we have the 2nd....

BucEyedPea
01-26-2013, 04:58 PM

Yes, and they backed Obama too.

Now, will the complainin' end when someone on the right has a few skin heads supporting them?

Ace Gunner
01-26-2013, 05:03 PM
"absolutely free. only if you want to be."
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yL--io1CBDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
01-26-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't think you can honestly disagree with the notion that Obama is a lot more inclined to agree with the principles driving this version of extremism than Mitt Romney is to those of white supremacists.

For every point of view, there's an unreasonable extreme of that position.

For liberalism, there's communism.

For conservativism, there's anarchy.

If I had featured the Anarchy Party in a thread endorsing the opposition to Obama's gun reforms, I'm pretty sure you all'd laugh me out of the forum.

SNR
01-26-2013, 05:17 PM

If I had featured the Anarchy Party in a thread endorsing the opposition to Obama's gun reforms, I'm pretty sure you all'd laugh me out of the forum.
Anarchists don't believe in the political process. They have no party.

BucEyedPea
01-26-2013, 05:17 PM

Pssst...the Nanny State is not liberalism. It's more like communism.
Conservativism is not remotely even close to anarchy.

Bowser
01-26-2013, 05:44 PM
My initial inclination was to respond to your first post by saying that that's one of the reasons we end up with a guy like Barack Obama as President. Now I see that that response would have been appropriate. Your explanation just changes the reason from ignorance to indifference.

You got all of that out of my sarcastic post, huh? You have entirely too much time on your hands.

Bowser
01-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes, and they backed Obama too.

Now, will the complainin' end when someone on the right has a few skin heads supporting them?

"My crazy extremeists are better than YOUR crazy extremeists!"

This isn't a pissing contest.

mikey23545
01-26-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/communist-party-usa-backs-obama-gun-grab-calls-second-amendment-obsolete

According to the People's World, the CPUSA mouthpiece, "the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right" that it says supersedes what it called "any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment."

When the Communist party backs you... you know you are doing something right.

I thought the CPUSA mouthpiece was called the New York Times?

Comrade Crapski
01-26-2013, 06:10 PM
The CPUSA and the DPUSA share the same agenda.

Floridafan
01-26-2013, 07:41 PM

You mean that was a joke? lol