31 Baltimore* - Bo's Pelini
32 San Francisco* - Nightfyre

DaKCMan AP
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM

htismaqe
01-28-2013, 12:12 PM

Pestilence
01-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Ideas on how to fit Hamas back into the mix? Obviously I don't think he should lose his spot because of a self imposed ban. I also don't think that htismaqe should be out......dude is a quality poster when it comes to the draft.

Is Lono still around?

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 12:13 PM

I'm going to submit my resume here:

-Participated in the painfully slow Alt draft of 2011 and stuck it through.
-Had two teams and though my pick sucked, I averaged only 1-hour to make my selection. Id put that up against anybody ever.
-Im a grad student and substitute teacher which means I have all the time in the world to do bullshit
- I've watched more college football this year than any other year in my life
- Only one neg rep from this group--including Hamas, OTWP
-10 years on the board

Anybody want to give up one of their teams this year, let me know.

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Here's an idea. The bottom 4-6 teams from last year (performance based) should forfeit one of their teams to somebody who wants in. This way, people like DeezNuts are punished for making reach picks

:p

SNR
01-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Get a process for confirming members. Set up a start date and rules so owners have something to agree to. Have them confirm if they're back in or not by PMing somebody in charge or posting on this thread.

SNR
01-28-2013, 12:26 PM
I absolutely want htismaqe back in, but I think the spot should belong to whoever had it last. Nightfyre doesn't deserve to be thrown back onto the street after he's waited his turn for so many years and finally got to take over halfway for a team.

DJ's left nut
01-28-2013, 12:27 PM
JIMP!!!!!

SNR
01-28-2013, 12:28 PM
And yes, I'll keep throwing this out there.

I am interested in drafting for the Chiefs this year. Please put my name on the list of candidates. I haven't had a chance to draft for them yet.

DJ's left nut
01-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Ideas on how to fit Hamas back into the mix? Obviously I don't think he should lose his spot because of a self imposed ban. I also don't think that htismaqe should be out......dude is a quality poster when it comes to the draft.

Is Lono still around?

Why would htismaqe be out? Did I forget him withdrawing from the draft last season?

Pestilence
I absolutely want htismaqe back in, but I think the spot should belong to whoever had it last. Nightfyre doesn't deserve to be thrown back onto the street after he's waited his turn for so many years and finally got to take over halfway for a team.

Well if there are a couple of teams that want to give up one of their teams to a couple of people to keep them in.

I don't want to open the door to having more than 20 teams though because then it becomes a huge clusterfuck again.

Pestilence
Why would htismaqe be out? Did I forget him withdrawing from the draft last season?

He took Hamas's spot.

DJ's left nut
01-28-2013, 12:37 PM
And yes, I'll keep throwing this out there.

I am interested in drafting for the Chiefs this year. Please put my name on the list of candidates. I haven't had a chance to draft for them yet.

Is there any way I could convince you to take Luke Joeckel? If so, I'm completely on board with this idea...

DJ's left nut
01-28-2013, 12:39 PM
We could create a rule (perhaps a slightly crappy one) where whoever gets the Chiefs that year only gets to draft for one team.

That doesn't help Hamas get to a 2nd team, but it's a start. We could also say that if the team with the #1 overall only gets to draft for 1 team, because clearly Dorsey and Reid are about to ensure we never draft at #1 overall again...

htismaqe
01-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Like I said previously, I don't really care.

If I have a spot, I'll use it.

If you want to give my spot to someone else, that's fine too.

SNR
01-28-2013, 01:09 PM
We could create a rule (perhaps a slightly crappy one) where whoever gets the Chiefs that year only gets to draft for one team.

That doesn't help Hamas get to a 2nd team, but it's a start. We could also say that if the team with the #1 overall only gets to draft for 1 team, because clearly Dorsey and Reid are about to ensure we never draft at #1 overall again...

I have my Packers drafts down to a science. If another person doesn't mind me replying to every pick with, "You're doing it wrong," then I suppose I can give up a team.

SNR
01-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Is there any way I could convince you to take Luke Joeckel? If so, I'm completely on board with this idea...

I accept cash payments, yes.

Chocolate Hog
01-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Im in. Same rules as last year id imagine?

Btw can I have the Ravens again this year? Id rather pick toward the bottom of the 1st this year

Marco Polo
01-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm still in! I'll take the Titans (live in Nashville) and whomever else (preferably St. Louis since I used to live there). I won't ask for the Chiefs since they have the #1 pick, but I would like them one year eventually.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 01:43 PM
:(

BossChief
01-28-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm in and would like to continue running the Falcons, if possible.

doomy3
01-28-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm in.

I'd give up one of my teams for Hamas or htis to both have team(s) though.

ChiefsCountry
01-28-2013, 01:55 PM
We are still doing 16 owners. No spliting them up, its a pain in the ass enough to get 16 people on the same page. Besides we always have anywhere from 2 to 4 drop out each year. Stay in the bullpen and stay active and you will probably get a slot somewhere.

Another rule I made last year and its coming back - you pick a team that is in the first 16 picks in the draft, your second team is in the bottom 16. This keeps you involved in the draft all the time.

For the date I am debating between March 18 or March 25 to start this thing. Reasoning is free agency starts March 12, so needs are more in stone and so is the draft board. Also this thing normally goes pretty fast unless someone takes their sweet ass time to be an attention whore aka Direckshun.

The rest of the rules still in play.

SNR
01-28-2013, 01:57 PM
So the key to this is going to be quality, but I'm looking at the list of people we want to include, and we're not too far off from having two separate but equal CP Mocks.

We have the members mentioned in the OP plus:

Nightfyre
Hamas
Sorter
Flopnuts
OTWP (If he wants back in)
Rudy was offsides

If the popularity of this thing rises and we get enough good people to draft, we could mix and match the participants to have two drafts.

So I guess think of it as raising the respectability of the Alt mock?

Feel free to boo and hiss at me if this sounds stupid.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 02:00 PM
We are still doing 16 owners. No spliting them up, its a pain in the ass enough to get 16 people on the same page. Besides we always have anywhere from 2 to 4 drop out each year. Stay in the bullpen and stay active and you will probably get a slot somewhere.

Another rule I made last year and its coming back - you pick a team that is in the first 16 picks in the draft, your second team is in the bottom 16. This keeps you involved in the draft all the time.

For the date I am debating between March 18 or March 25 to start this thing. Reasoning is free agency starts March 12, so needs are more in stone and so is the draft board. Also this thing normally goes pretty fast unless someone takes their sweet ass time to be an attention whore aka Direckshun.

nom nom nom

DaKCMan AP
01-28-2013, 03:36 PM

Something to consider: spring break is the week of March 25 this year. The draft isn't until April 25. Can we wait until April to do the mock?

DaKCMan AP
01-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Unless the GMs from last year wish to keep them, I'd like to represent Miami & Cincinnati this year.

Sfeihc
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm in and would like to draft for the CHIEFS but not at the cost of giving up a team. I really like CC's idea/rule of staying @ 16 GMs.

chiefscafan
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I know this probably gonna fall on deaf ears but I'd like to be included again. I was in the first two years then wasn't allowed anymore. I never missed my pick so I'm asking nicely Id like to be included again.

OnTheWarpath58
01-28-2013, 05:06 PM
So the key to this is going to be quality, but I'm looking at the list of people we want to include, and we're not too far off from having two separate but equal CP Mocks.

Nightfyre
Hamas
Sorter
Flopnuts
Rudy was offsides

If the popularity of this thing rises and we get enough good people to draft, we could mix and match the participants to have two drafts.

I can tell you from several years of experience - running this thing isn't as easy as it looks.

Running two?

That poor sap will need to be committed by draft day.

O.city
01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
I would like to be included if there was a chance.

Pestilence
01-28-2013, 05:23 PM

Nightfyre
Hamas
Sorter
Flopnuts
Rudy was offsides

If there is enough interest.....I'd have no problem running an Alt mock.

chiefscafan
01-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Heck I'd even be in the alt draft I wouldn't miss a pick I'm asking for another chance.

DeezNutz
01-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Heck I'd even be in the alt draft I wouldn't miss a pick I'm asking for another chance.

I don't think you were bumped for any particular reason, man, at least not one that reflects negatively upon you.

Just a matter of spots and numbers.

Someone should correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly.

BossChief
01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Who was the guy chiefscafan drafted in the second round to backup Rivers?

Maybe he was a visionary.

chiefscafan
01-28-2013, 07:20 PM
It was Andy dalton made fun of at the time I was also the one who said russel Wilson and was told he was to short. Please let me in the alt draft if I can't be in the original.

Direckshun
01-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I am out of the game, folks. I would like to withdraw myself from the mock this year.

DaKCMan AP
01-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Who was the guy chiefscafan drafted in the second round to backup Rivers?

Maybe he was a visionary.

It was Andy dalton made fun of at the time I was also the one who said russel Wilson and was told he was to short. Please let me in the alt draft if I can't be in the original.

Was that in a non-official CP Mock? I drafted Dalton in the 3rd round of the 2011 CP Mock for Miami.

chiefscafan
01-28-2013, 07:29 PM
I think so I was laughed at not such a bad pick I've actually been right on last three qbs dalton, kapernick, and Wilson. I'm leaning toward geno this year.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Direckshun's spot plzzz :)

SNR
01-28-2013, 07:40 PM
I am out of the game, folks. I would like to withdraw myself from the mock this year.

You better stick around the thread and post reactions to picks

Direckshun
01-28-2013, 07:49 PM
I appreciate the thought. I may.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 07:53 PM

You better stick around the thread and post reactions to picks

Seconded.

O.city
01-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Well, to be honest, after Direks mock, he needs to take a time out. LOL.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2013, 07:59 PM
You guys should get Sorter in this thing ASAP. I know Hamas is an absolute MUST, but I'm just sayin. I'm not gonna name names and get anyone butthurt, but I'm pretty sure Sorter could out draft some of the people already in. I almost asked to come back in, and I still may. I just don't want too until I am confident I will be available consistantly enough to do so.

SNR
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM
I think we gotta get organized. Pestilence or ChiefsCountry needs to take a roll call since nobody has heard from Lono yet. I know Archie Bunker and a few others haven't shown up yet, but they've been around the forum a bunch. I see no reason why they wouldn't back in.

Once we get the members we can divvy up the teams and vote in new owners. Or however we want to do it.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
I'd like to split with Hamas if possible. That would be ideal personally.

Direckshun
01-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Well, to be honest, after Direks mock, he needs to take a time out. LOL.

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
01-28-2013, 08:07 PM
You guys should get Sorter in this thing ASAP. I know Hamas is an absolute MUST, but I'm just sayin. I'm not gonna name names and get anyone butthurt, but I'm pretty sure Sorter could out draft some of the people already in. I almost asked to come back in, and I still may. I just don't want too until I am confident I will be available consistantly enough to do so.

Ill beat sorters ass this year

Sorter
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Ill beat sorters ass this year

http://chan.catiewayne.com/b/thumb/130850743026s.gif

:)

ChiefsCountry
01-28-2013, 08:52 PM
So who is in and who is out for this year.

Post in here, lets the list together.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 08:54 PM
I'd like Direckshun's spot, however, I'd like to split it with Hamas even though it is unusual.

Sfeihc
01-28-2013, 09:01 PM
In to win again.

SNR
01-28-2013, 09:05 PM
In

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 09:12 PM

I don't agree. Sorter mostly just contributes to groupthink on this board. He's a total suck ass

Sorter
01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't agree. Sorter mostly just contributes to groupthink on this board. He's a total suck ass

LMAO

SNR
01-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Okay, who is Rudy Was Offsides? Blueballs?

Pestilence
01-28-2013, 09:16 PM

I'd let chiefscafan in before you. Hell....I'd ask Como or Knowmo to participate before you.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 09:17 PM
I'd let chiefscafan in before you. Hell....I'd ask Como or Knowmo to participate before you.

Ouch.

ROFL

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 09:20 PM

Oh no. Pestilence has so much CP cred. I'm ruined

ChiefsCountry
01-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Okay, who is Rudy Was Offsides? Blueballs?

Lemon Pie

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Lemon Pie

This.

Get on my level, bros. I'm 10 years in, and I still win

Rudy lost the toss
01-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Y'all were never going to let me in anyway

SNR
01-28-2013, 09:31 PM
Lemon Pie

Who?

chiefscafan
01-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Wow pest thanks for the compliment. I would like to do either the original or the alt draft. I've had a lot of time to do research lately. Unfortunately I've been fired . It sucks I like to keep my days busy so I am well prepared this time around. Please let me in either mock draft.

htismaqe
01-29-2013, 07:37 AM
This.

Get on my level, bros. I'm 10 years in, and I still win

Why did you quit and come back instead of just having them change your name?

Rudy lost the toss
01-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Why did you quit and come back instead of just having them change your name?

I got banned forever on that account by Gonzo because apparently Lumpy is untouchable on this site. Phobia also banned that account once because I bumped an untimely thread when BrianFo was on suicide watch. When I changed to Lemon Pie... Yeah I could have asked for a username change.... But I only had 2k posts in 6 years or so. Didnt think much about it

htismaqe
01-29-2013, 08:01 AM
I got banned forever on that account by Gonzo because apparently Lumpy is untouchable on this site. Phobia also banned that account once because I bumped an untimely thread when BrianFo was on suicide watch. When I changed to Lemon Pie... Yeah I could have asked for a username change.... But I only had 2k posts in 6 years or so. Didnt think much about it

Yeah, I guess you didn't lose that much. I totally didn't remember you getting banned.

Rudy lost the toss
01-29-2013, 08:04 AM
Chiefzilla- 2003-2009
Lemon_Pie- 2009-2012 banned by Phobia
Went back to chiefzilla account and user changed to Lemon Pie- banned by Gonzo

Rudy- Dec 2012-present

Rudy lost the toss
01-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I guess you didn't lose that much. I totally didn't remember you getting banned.

Obviously it wasn't a big issue. Just Gonzo being Gonzo. I managed to get back so I'm ok. People really hate mults so I have a short leash mostly

bsp4444
01-29-2013, 08:13 AM
Still taking names for alternates? I'd like to be considered. I was in the alt draft, and two of the main drafts several years ago.

htismaqe
01-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Chiefzilla- 2003-2009
Lemon_Pie- 2009-2012 banned by Phobia
Went back to chiefzilla account and user changed to Lemon Pie- banned by Gonzo

Rudy- Dec 2012-present

You should go back to Chiefzilla, then everybody will confuse you with that other guy. :D

Rudy lost the toss
01-29-2013, 08:32 AM
You should go back to Chiefzilla, then everybody will confuse you with that other guy. :D

Yeah that was always fun.

Marco Polo
01-29-2013, 09:02 AM
So who is in and who is out for this year.

Post in here, lets the list together.

I posted this in the second page, must've gotten lost:

I'm still in! I'll take the Titans (live in Nashville) and whomever else (preferably St. Louis since I used to live there). I won't ask for the Chiefs since they have the #1 pick, but I would like them one year eventually.
<!-- / message --><!-- / Jeff Removed Sig -->

Sfeihc
01-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I'd like to run the Dolphins draft if possible.

DaKCMan AP
01-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Unless the GMs from last year wish to keep them, I'd like to represent Miami & Cincinnati this year.

I'd like to run the Dolphins draft if possible.

Get in line.

chiefscafan
01-29-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm in in either mock draft or alt draft please

Pestilence
01-29-2013, 09:22 AM
I heard you the first three times.

DaKCMan AP
01-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Anyone know if chiefscafan wants in?

chiefscafan
01-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Sorry pest thought it got lost in all the other posts

DJ's left nut
01-29-2013, 11:05 AM
I figured a JIMP would count as an "in", but I guess not.

In.

Pestilence
01-29-2013, 11:16 AM
I've updated the OP...

If you don't see your name and you responded......let me know.

Pestilence
01-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Everyone who hasn't responded yet got a PM.

DeezNutz
01-29-2013, 11:31 AM
JOMP. Why leave it in?

But I'm in this fucking mock again.

chiefscafan
01-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Thanks for putting me on alternate list . If you end up doing an alt draft and I'm not on original mock I'd like to please be considered for that too. I just hope who ever gets chiefs doesn't pick another d lineman.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2013, 12:00 PM
If I can get back in with the boys, I'm in. Not really interested in an alt. No offense.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2013, 12:07 PM
If I can get back in with the boys, I'm in. Not really interested in an alt. No offense.

Although I would like in, I still think Sorter should be the very first person given any opening. He'll be a great fit.

Sorter
01-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Although I would like in, I still think Sorter should be the very first person given any opening. He'll be a great fit.

You're too kind mon frere.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2013, 12:45 PM
You're too kind mon frere.

I've done it a few years, and I'm still not positive about my time constraints, but I want my name in there in front of some others. If I'm in, I'll make the time. Smartphones are incredible like that. You know what you're doing. That's the bottom line. Even when I wasn't in, I still read and followed. I want to see it as good as it's been the last few years. That's all. You da man.

Sfeihc
01-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Get in line.

Welp, Since I had Cincy last year maybe we can compromise.

Sorter
01-29-2013, 12:56 PM
I've done it a few years, and I'm still not positive about my time constraints, but I want my name in there in front of some others. If I'm in, I'll make the time. Smartphones are incredible like that. You know what you're doing. That's the bottom line. Even when I wasn't in, I still read and followed. I want to see it as good as it's been the last few years. That's all. You da man.

Best. Campaign. Manager. Of. All. Time.

SNR
01-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Sorter will be joining the CP Mock?

http://images.wikia.com/victorious/images/f/fd/SpongeBob_Dancing.gif

DaKCMan AP
01-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Welp, Since I had Cincy last year maybe we can compromise.

I'm open to compromise. You can keep Cincy and I'll take Miami or I'll take Miami and Cincy and you choose two different teams. :D

Sfeihc
01-29-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm open to compromise. You can keep Cincy and I'll take Miami or I'll take Miami and Cincy and you choose two different teams. :D

Exactly the response I anticipated. That's part of the awesomeness. :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Best. Campaign. Manager. Of. All. Time.

I know a non-dumbass when I see one. ;)

Lono
01-29-2013, 04:37 PM
I am still around lurking but not sure I will have time for it this year. Enjoy doing it, but for the sake of it going smoothly you can let someone have my spot.

Pestilence
01-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I am still around lurking but not sure I will have time for it this year. Enjoy doing it, but for the sake of it going smoothly you can let someone have my spot.

Thanks for letting us know.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Technically, I gave my spot to 'maqe. If he still wants it, it's his. If not, I'll take it.

Rams Fan
01-29-2013, 06:05 PM
I am in.

Rams Fan
01-29-2013, 06:07 PM
I've been lurking the last week or 2 in Draft Planet, didn't see this thread yesterday.

Nightfyre
01-29-2013, 07:45 PM
I would like to make a return after substituting in the late rounds for Mr. htis last year.

ChiefsCountry
01-29-2013, 08:12 PM
If Archie is back in, then I say Hamas and Htis fill it up to make 16. With Sorter and Floppy waiting in the bullpen.

SNR
01-29-2013, 08:16 PM
If Archie is back in, then I say Hamas and Htis fill it up to make 16. With Sorter and Floppy waiting in the bullpen.

That leaves one open spot still.

Sorter
01-29-2013, 08:17 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpldkjJSuy1qkdve1.gif

Pestilence
01-29-2013, 08:27 PM

Hamas still has his spot. It would be htismaqe and Sorter filling the two open spots.

ChiefsCountry
01-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Guess Sorter is #16 then.

Nightfyre
01-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Shafted.

chiefscafan
01-29-2013, 10:55 PM
So guess I'm out I'll be in the alt draft if you do that

Nightfyre
01-29-2013, 11:44 PM
I don't normally get all hot and bothered about this sort of thing, but...

If there were an appellate authority, I would totally be appealing. Sorter knows his stuff and this is by no means a slight to him - but he can wait his goddamned turn. I certainly paid my dues.

Sfeihc
01-30-2013, 05:24 AM
I would have to agree with Nightfyre. Dude waited his turn with class and gets the shaft. Sorter has good juju but he has been getting slurped like Peter King going down on Scooter Egoli.

Sorter
01-30-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't normally get all hot and bothered about this sort of thing, but...

If there were an appellate authority, I would totally be appealing. Sorter knows his stuff and this is by no means a slight to him - but he can wait his goddamned turn. I certainly paid my dues.

I agree and would rather have my spot go to Nightfyre.

Pestilence
01-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Archie still hasn't said anything. Not sure how much time he'll have.....but if he doesn't respond....there will be 3 spots open.

Sorter
01-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Archie still hasn't said anything. Not sure how much time he'll have.....but if he doesn't respond....there will be 3 spots open.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/Prue-yes-gif-prue-halliwell-20404708-500-250.gif

chiefscafan
01-30-2013, 01:42 PM
As I said I want in the original if not i'm cool with the alt draft if there is interest in it.

Pestilence
01-30-2013, 01:44 PM
As I said I want in the original if not i'm cool with the alt draft if there is interest in it.

Dude......we got it.

chiefscafan
01-30-2013, 01:48 PM
ok sorry just putting my name still out there is all. not saying i deserve it just saying id like to be considered.

Nightfyre
01-30-2013, 02:02 PM
I agree and would rather have my spot go to Nightfyre.

Thank you Mr. Sorter. I am pulling for you to get a spot - just not at my expense. And ftr, I hate being a bitch about it, but it took me too damn long to get in to just readily give up an available slot.

Sorter
01-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Thank you Mr. Sorter. I am pulling for you to get a spot - just not at my expense. And ftr, I hate being a bitch about it, but it took me too damn long to get in to just readily give up an available slot.

I don't think you were being a bitch about it. Hopefully we can all get in.

OnTheWarpath58
01-30-2013, 02:59 PM

I think I'd like my spot back if Archie doesn't respond.

That's assuming both Hamas and Parker have a spot.

Chocolate Hog
01-30-2013, 03:02 PM
I think I'd like my spot back if Archie doesn't respond.

That's assuming both Hamas and Parker have a spot.

Damn the rest of us suck that bad?

OnTheWarpath58
01-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Damn the rest of us suck that bad?

LMAO

No...

It read as if they were the last two kinda "on the bubble".

Meaning I'd rather make sure they both get in rather than take a spot that could have gone to them.

If they can both get in and there's still a spot for me, awesome.

Pestilence
01-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Can we just boot Rams Fan? :D

SNR
01-30-2013, 03:52 PM

Hey, SOMEbody has to draft for the Rams.

Last guy in charge killed himself.

milkman
01-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I know a non-dumbass when I see one. ;)

Chip off the old block.

Rams Fan
01-30-2013, 05:21 PM

http://kingtrumpsace.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/haters-gonna-hate.gif?w=610

Besides, as SNR said, I wouldn't want to leave anyone with the curse of picking for the Rams.

Woodrow Call
01-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Sadly I probably won't have the time needed to do it this year and with lots of good potential replacements out there I think I'll step aside.

Have fun guys.

ChiefsCountry
01-31-2013, 03:51 PM
So Archie's out guess the lineup is set.

ChiefsCountry
Pestilence
Sfheic
SNR
Marco Polo
DaKCManAP
DJ's left nut
BossChief
doomy3
Bo's Pelini
DeezNutz
Rams Fan
'Hamas' Jenkins
htismaqe
Nightfyre
OnTheWarpath58

DeezNutz
01-31-2013, 03:55 PM

ChiefsCountry
Pestilence
Sfheic
SNR
Marco Polo
DaKCManAP
DJ's left nut
BossChief
doomy3
Bo's Pelini
DeezNutz
Rams Fan
'Hamas' Jenkins
htismaqe
Nightfyre
OnTheWarpath58

That's a group of dumb motherfuckers if I've ever seen one.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Updated the OP.

Shall we start picking teams?

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:01 PM
Great. So is this the part where we fight and claw for teams?

I'd like to keep the Packers yet again. And then please put my name up as a potential candidate for the Chiefs.

If I don't get them I'll just pick from the rest of the teams in the top half of the draft.

Sorter
01-31-2013, 04:02 PM
looks like a solid group to me.

DeezNutz
01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
I'd roll with Cards and Broncos again.

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:04 PM
looks like a solid group to me.

Be sure to sit next to your phone. Just in case Bo's Pellini pisses off Phobia and gets banned for a significant period of time again.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:05 PM
I'll take the Jags and 49ers if possible.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2013, 04:05 PM

Truth.

Not sure if any teams have been claimed, but I'd be interested in KC, Philly, Jets or Saints in the top half - and Baltimore, Green Bay, STL, NE and SF in the bottom half.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm guessing we're just going to roll with a first come/first serve type thing here. I've updated the OP with teams that have been picked up until my teams.

I don't know how the fuck we're going to choose for the Chiefs.

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:09 PM

It's all BossReach and reachmaqe's fault. They're dragging things down.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm guessing we're just going to roll with a first come/first serve type thing here. I've updated the OP with teams that have been picked up until my teams.

Name out of a hat among those interested.

So far, I've only seen myself, SNR and Sfeihc interested.

Or you could just give them to the guy that ran this bitch flawlessly for several years.

:D

BossChief
01-31-2013, 04:11 PM
I just want to have Atlanta (I've had them every year ie been a part of this) and don't have a preference for the second team.

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM

Vote on it?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2013, 04:13 PM

ChiefsCountry
Pestilence
Sfheic
SNR
Marco Polo
DaKCManAP
DJ's left nut
BossChief
doomy3
Bo's Pelini
DeezNutz
Rams Fan
'Hamas' Jenkins
htismaqe
Nightfyre
OnTheWarpath58

Good. I was going to say that you HAVE to get OTWP back in. He started the whole thing. Nightfyre should absolutely be in as well. And Sorter, seriously, sit by the phone. You never know if someone will have to bail before the show gets started. I'll stand by again next year if necessary to get you in this thing if necessary.

SNR
How about you pick the guy that has started the Geno thread with the most posts?

Mr. Flopnuts
Seattle would be a fun ass team to draft for, and anyone who gets them I'll be following closely. :D

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Name out of a hat among those interested.

So far, I've only seen myself, SNR and Sfeihc interested.

Or you could just give them to the guy that ran this bitch flawlessly for several years.

Want the 49ers as your 2nd team?

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Seattle would be a fun ass team to draft for, and anyone who gets them I'll be following closely. :D

Pay attention.....I'm running the show in Seattle.

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:17 PM

Had them last year. Compared to what they actually drafted, I think Schneider and I were on the same page.

I actually drafted Bruce Irvin for the Packers in the 3rd round, which was my other team. I about shit my pants when Seattle took him in the FIRST

Sfeihc
I'd like to give KC a go. If that falls through Miami, Cincy, SF, Minnesota, St. Louis and Detroit would be great.

OnTheWarpath58
My first choice would be Chiefs/Saints.

I'll think about other options.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:18 PM
I'd like to give KC a go. If that falls through Miami, Cincy, SF, Minnesota, St. Louis and Detroit would be great.

You've got Detroit and Minnesota.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Want the 49ers as your 2nd team?

If I'm getting the Chiefs, sure.

Otherwise, not terribly interested - though they have a metric fuckton of picks, IIRC.

Sfeihc
01-31-2013, 04:22 PM
You've got Detroit and Minnesota.

Really? :rolleyes: Just like that, eh?

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Really? :rolleyes: Just like that, eh?

You want the 49ers instead of the Vikings? All of the other teams on your list have been taken.

Sfeihc
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
No, that is okay. I just didn't realize that it had been decided who was running KC's draft.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey Pest, could you put chiefscafan at the top of the alternate list please? I know it's in no particular order and all, but he's asked the most dude. He deserves that spot in no particular order. Thanks bro.

Pestilence
No, that is okay. I just didn't realize that it had been decided who was running KC's draft.

Shit....missed that one....sorry. I'll take off Detroit. Vikings or 49ers?

Mr. Flopnuts
Pay attention.....I'm running the show in Seattle.

Awesome! :thumb:

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Hey Pest, could you put chiefscafan at the top of the alternate list please? I know it's in no particular order and all, but he's asked the most dude. He deserves that spot in no particular order. Thanks bro.

For you bro......anything.

OnTheWarpath58
My first choice would be Chiefs/Saints.

I'll think about other options.

Actually, Chiefs/Ravens would be my first choice.

FUCK. Just saw Baltimore is taken.

ChiefsCountry
Who is picking Matt Barkley for the Chiefs gets them. :)

ChiefsCountry
01-31-2013, 04:28 PM
I am taking the Raiders and Cowboys.

Nightfyre
01-31-2013, 04:28 PM
Dammit the teams are flying off the board. I would like New Orleans and San Fransisco. I'll take the bookends!

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM

I can't promise Barkley, but I can promise he's not ruled out.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM

That shit is done.

And done.

And done.

And done.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2013, 04:30 PM
ROFL

and ROFL

and ROFL

and ROFL

ChiefsCountry
01-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Rams Fan gets the Redskins. That's the punishment for being a visiting team on our board.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Pest you've got 2 great teams to draft for. You're my early favorite.

Pestilence
01-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Rams Fan gets the Redskins. That's the punishment for being a visiting team on our board.

Eh.....he still gets their picks anyways.

SNR
01-31-2013, 04:32 PM

If Geno Smith dies in a fire between now and when I pick, my next choice will be Matt Barkley.

Pestilence
Dammit the teams are flying off the board.

I gave you the Lions.

OnTheWarpath58
If Geno Smith dies in a fire between now and when I pick, my next choice will be Matt Barkley.

LMAO

ChiefsCountry
Eh.....he still gets their picks anyways.

Thats why I did it. :evil:

Nightfyre
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
I gave you the Lions.

I thought Sfeich had the lions... The two boards are not the same.

Sfeihc
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Pest, DET and MINN are fine. This **** is hard enough to figure out for you and CC.

Nightfyre
01-31-2013, 04:38 PM
I'll go with New Orleans and San Fran. Or really whatever.

Rams Fan
01-31-2013, 05:05 PM

Fine with me.

chiefscafan
01-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Is there interest in an alt draft?

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-31-2013, 10:01 PM
I'll take Tampa and Chicago.

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Teams are going quick.

If I get KC, then KC/Pittsburgh.

If I don't, Pittsburgh/Houston.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2013, 06:19 AM
Someone ought to jump on the Jets and Giants.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fdg5uOozY70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm about to create a thread/poll to see who should pick for the Chiefs.

Anyone else throwing their name in the ring? Or is it just SNR and OTWP58?

SNR
02-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Hasn't OTW58 already had the Chiefs once before? Or am I making shit up? The latter is a distinct possibility.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh snap.....I believe he had it in 2010. I'm doing research to confirm.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 09:29 AM
From what I can determine......

2012 - Pestilence
2011 - ChiefsCountry
2010 - OTWP58
2009 - Hamas

doomy3
02-01-2013, 10:09 AM
I'd like Philadelphia and San Francisco if they're available.

doomy3
02-01-2013, 10:11 AM
I just saw the 49ers are taken. How about the Giants then. Or, I could do Jets and Giants.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I just saw the 49ers are taken. How about the Giants then. Or, I could do Jets and Giants.

You've got the Jets and Giants.

DJ's left nut
02-01-2013, 10:28 AM
San Diego and Houston?

EDIT: I can trust SNR to do the right thing and take Geno, so I'll go ahead and stay out of the running for the Chiefs.

htismaqe
02-01-2013, 10:30 AM
I'll take KC if nobody else has it.

So many teams left with new coaches, not a fan of that.

Indy would be ok. Or Houston.

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 10:45 AM
From what I can determine......

2012 - Pestilence
2011 - ChiefsCountry
2010 - OTWP58
2009 - Hamas

2008 was Mecca
2007 was Mr. Awesome

Judging by that information, I think SNR gets the Chiefs this year.

htismaqe
02-01-2013, 11:03 AM
2008 was Mecca
2007 was Mr. Awesome

Judging by that information, I think SNR gets the Chiefs this year.

I've never had the Chiefs, FWIW.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Ok....so we're back to a poll.

SNR and htismaqe so far.....anyone else want to enter into the arena?

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 11:07 AM

How about the loser between those two gets Philly. That way they get a top 5 pick at least.

htismaqe
02-01-2013, 11:10 AM

No poll.

I have seniority.

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Well we have the bottom 16 picks filled out, still need to figure out the top 16.

Chiefs
Eagles
Browns
Bills
Panthers

SNR, htismaqe, OTW58, billay and Boss - those are your choices.

htismaqe
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Honestly, I'm down for whatever.

I just don't want the Bills, I had them last year.

SNR
02-01-2013, 12:19 PM
San Diego and Houston?

EDIT: I can trust SNR to do the right thing and take Geno, so I'll go ahead and stay out of the running for the Chiefs.

I'm also not beyond considering other peoples' advice/opinions when it comes to the picks in later rounds.

If you find yourself having a Saccopoo-like boner for a Matt Reynolds in the 6th round, let me know.

DJ's left nut
02-01-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm also not beyond considering other peoples' advice/opinions when it comes to the picks in later rounds.

If you find yourself having a Saccopoo-like boner for a Matt Reynolds in the 6th round, let me know.

Could I convince you to trade our 7th rounder for FANGUPO!?

Yeah, I'm aware we could've grabbed him off waivers from the Seahawks or even signed from the Texans practice squad months ago, but that's not the point. The point is that you have a chance today, right now, to make up for past wrongs and make Hebron a Chief.

Can I count on you, SNR?

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 01:10 PM

Yeah, I'm aware we could've grabbed him off waivers from the Seahawks or even signed from the Texans practice squad months ago, but that's not the point. The point is that you have a chance today, right now, to make up for past wrongs and make Hebron a Chief.

Can I count on you, SNR?

We're signing Sammie Lee Hill in FA. We don't need FANGUPO!

Sfeihc
02-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Detroit would be mega stoopid to let him go. I'd let Avril kick rocks before I let SLH just walk away.

DJ's left nut
02-01-2013, 01:18 PM
We're signing Sammie Lee Hill in FA. We don't need FANGUPO!

Oh come on, what team couldn't use a raw as hell 27 yr old named Hebron.

There's too damn many Poes/Powes on this team. Surely we can let go of that really really fat one to clear space for a Hebron.

SNR
02-01-2013, 01:34 PM

Can I count on you, SNR?

You're gonna have to take this one up with ChiefsCountry. Last I heard I wasn't allowed to spend these picks on trades.

chiefscafan
02-01-2013, 02:10 PM
If you had one extra team I'll take it to prove I am a capable draft evaluator I'll take any team.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
If you had one extra team I'll take it to prove I am a capable draft evaluator I'll take any team.

Put his name at the top of that not in any particular order list one more time. Just make a side note that he'll take any team to prove himself. Then put him at the top of the alt mock draft as well. He's earned it Pest.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Put his name at the top of that not in any particular order list one more time. Just make a side note that he'll take any team to prove himself. Then put him at the top of the alt mock draft as well. He's earned it Pest.

Way ahead of you, buddy.

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 02:22 PM

Calgary Stampeders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. :p

Chocolate Hog
02-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Well we have the bottom 16 picks filled out, still need to figure out the top 16.

Chiefs
Eagles
Browns
Bills
Panthers

SNR, htismaqe, OTW58, billay and Boss - those are your choices.

Ill take the Browns

Mr. Flopnuts
02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Way ahead of you, buddy.

On your A game bro. On your A game. :clap:

You could make a side note that he's willing to draft for the BC Lions in order to prove himself.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
On your A game bro. On your A game. :clap:

You could make a side note that he's willing to draft for the BC Lions in order to prove himself.

Updated.

SNR
02-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Honestly, I'm down for whatever.

I just don't want the Bills, I had them last year.

"Oh don't come over all Gandhi. Come on, what are you doing? Ken, stop messing about please. Pick up your gun. I know I'm gonna beat you anyway, 'cause you're a total spaz."

http://screamingkettle.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/in-bruges-ralph.jpg?w=621&h=413

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Looks like I'm out of the running for KC.

Give me Philly I guess.

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Boss is going to get the Bills. The loser between SNR and htis gets the Panthers.

htismaqe
02-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Boss is going to get the Bills. The loser between SNR and htis gets the Panthers.

The loser?

Is this some sort of competition?

I'll fuck his shit up!

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 03:38 PM
The loser?

Is this some sort of competition?

I'll **** his shit up!

Got a poll up. Its a 5 day vote off.

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Started looking back at old mocks, and I seem to have a taste for kick-ass DB's in R1.

Revis, DRC, Vontae Davis, Berry.

2011 is the only year I participated and DIDN'T take a DB in R1.

ChiefsCountry
02-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Started looking back at old mocks, and I seem to have a taste for kick-ass DB's in R1.

Revis, DRC, Vontae Davis, Berry.

2011 is the only year I participated and DIDN'T take a DB in R1.

Milner is going to the Eagles. :p

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Milner is going to the Eagles. :p

Not if he goes to the Jags.

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Me thinks Hamas needs to revive the Porn Star Mock.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 03:54 PM

I traded for Bree Olsen and then that bitch retired......

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Not if he goes to the Jags.

http://www.troll.me/images/full-retard/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

DJ's left nut
02-01-2013, 03:55 PM

Wait...there was one of those?

I'll go all RGIII to move up for Faye Reagan.

Pestilence
02-01-2013, 04:01 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216590&highlight=****Official+ChiefsPlanet+Mock+Draft****

OnTheWarpath58
02-01-2013, 04:02 PM

LMAO

Back in 2009.

Just re-read the thread. Classic.

It petered out quickly though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Heh. I just thought about the Porn Star mock the other day. I disappointed myself that I didn't follow through with it more.

Mikayla Mendez, Rachel Starr, Rachel Roxxx, Esperanza Gomez and the 2009 version of Eva Angelina with my first five picks.

That was a hell of a draft.

chiefscafan
02-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Lol very funny guys Please I've been really courteous and polite through this. I just want another chance time heals all wounds.

SNR
02-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Lol very funny guys Please I've been really courteous and polite through this. I just want another chance time heals all wounds.

Dude, right now we're organizing the other mock. None of us seem to be interested in participating in a 2nd draft, and we're sure as hell not going to put in the work just so other people can draft.

That means it's up to you or somebody else to organize it. Start another thread. Take some names. Be proactive. Don't just stand there bitching.

chiefscafan
02-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Not bitching trying one last time.

doomy3
02-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Not bitching trying one last time.

This league is full. It doesn't matter how hard you try.

SNR
02-02-2013, 08:00 PM
This league is full. It doesn't matter how hard you try.

Seriously. How was this not made clear days ago?

BossChief
02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Put me in coach.

Direckshun
02-03-2013, 04:08 PM
If chiefscafan does not get to draft for the Chiefs in the CP Mock this year, I will leave ChiefsPlanet forever.

Pestilence
02-03-2013, 06:30 PM
If chiefscafan does not get to draft for the Chiefs in the CP Mock this year, I will leave ChiefsPlanet forever.

It's been great knowing you.

DJ's left nut
02-04-2013, 09:52 AM
"Oh don't come over all Gandhi. Come on, what are you doing? Ken, stop messing about please. Pick up your gun. I know I'm gonna beat you anyway, 'cause you're a total spaz."

http://screamingkettle.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/in-bruges-ralph.jpg?w=621&h=413

And with the In Bruges reference, SNR gets my vote.

Very well done, sir.

SNR
02-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Can't wait to draft Geno :)

Sorter
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM

nom nom nom

Sfeihc
02-07-2013, 07:42 PM

Still not sold on him. Not against drafting him just not sold yet.

SNR
02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Still not sold on him. Not against drafting him just not sold yet.

Are you sold on one of the other QBs?

Sfeihc
02-08-2013, 05:10 AM
Are you sold on one of the other QBs?

Not in this draft, not yet. They all are screaming average at best to me. Geno is the cleanest of the bunch.

DaKCMan AP
02-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Can we discuss dates? I will be incommunicado March 23-31 so I would very much prefer we start in April. The draft isn't until April 25th. Or we can start early, like last year. Last year we started on March 5 and finished April 7.

Sfeihc
02-08-2013, 05:20 AM
Doesn't this little soriee usually take about 4-6 weeks?

SNR
02-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Can we discuss dates? I will be incommunicado March 23-31 so I would very much prefer we start in April. The draft isn't until April 25th. Or we can start early, like last year. Last year we started on March 5 and finished April 7.
You should leave your teams with Sorter or someone like that for those 8 days.

Or chiefscafan! He just wants a chance to prove himself! That's all!

Marco Polo
02-13-2013, 08:05 AM
What are the dates we are looking to start this? I propose Monday, March 25. The four days before are the first four days of the NCAA tournament and I'm usually glued to that.

DaKCMan AP
02-13-2013, 08:14 AM
What are the dates we are looking to start this? I propose Monday, March 25. The four days before are the first four days of the NCAA tournament and I'm usually glued to that.

I vote for either before or after. I'll be out of the country March 23-31 and I'd like to at least make the 1st & 2nd round picks for my teams.

SNR
02-13-2013, 08:16 AM
I had heard ChiefsCountry say something about early/mid Marchish? Last year we started March 1st and had plenty of room to spare, but I don't think we should wait an entire month. A couple of weeks should be good just in case.

ChiefsCountry
02-13-2013, 10:12 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9358785&postcount=24

For my thoughts on the date.

DJ's left nut
02-13-2013, 10:18 AM
I had heard ChiefsCountry say something about early/mid Marchish? Last year we started March 1st and had plenty of room to spare, but I don't think we should wait an entire month. A couple of weeks should be good just in case.

I still think the later you can go, the better. We'd obviously like to get some FA signings out of the way as they can make a huge difference.

SNR
02-13-2013, 10:26 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9358785&postcount=24

For my thoughts on the date.
Ah okay. My vote is for the 18th so DaKCMan can get at least his 1st and 2nd round picks in.

ChiefsCountry
02-13-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm leaning toward March 18. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Sfeihc
02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Six days of free agency isn't much I'd say March 25th would be better.

SNR
02-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm leaning toward March 18. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

I'd like to see the Chiefs by my name in official print :D