PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Boy Scouts may lift ban on gays

Deberg_1990
01-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Are you cool with it?

History’s being made this month. Last week, President Barack Obama became the first president to use the term “gay” in reference to sexual orientation in an inauguration speech. And on Monday the Boy Scouts of America — which successfully fought against allowing gays into its ranks all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in 2000 — said it may reverse its policy next week.

Just last summer BSA had reaffirmed its stand to keep gays out. But it wasn’t a popular move. Membership in BSA is on the decline — and financial support is falling as well. The Merck Company Foundation, Intel Foundation, UPS and United Way have stopped or postponed donations due to the anti-gay policy of the 102-year-old organization.

Two members of the Boy Scouts of America national executive board: Ernst & Young CEO James Turley and AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson have supported dumping the ban on gays in favor of inclusion regardless of sexuality.

Then there are the negative headlines: A lesbian mom was kicked out of her position as a den leader in Ohio. The Eagle Scout application of a California teen who came out was rejected. And last summer, a 19-year-old Eagle Scout in Missouri was fired from his job at a Scout summer camp after he announced he was gay.

Deron Smith, a spokesman for Boy Scouts of America, told me the decision to revisit the policy during a private meeting of the national executive board next week resulted from “a longstanding dialogue within the Scouting family.” As he explained, “Last year, Scouting realized the policy caused some volunteers and chartered organizations which oversee and deliver the program to act in conflict with their missions, principles or religious beliefs.”

Smith stressed that the board may consider lifting the national ban, but that it will remain up to the individual chartering organization whether to allow gays as members and leaders. Troops are sponsored by churches, civic groups and schools. BSA would not force any local chartering institution to accept gays.

That makes the national ruling something of a compromise. BSA’s basically giving local groups permission to make their own decision. Some troops have quietly accepted gays; Minnesota’s largest group of Boy Scouts, the Twin Cities-based Northern Star Council, has had an inclusive policy for 12 years.

Keeping it local makes sense to many parents and adult leaders. “I think it’s a good idea to leave it up to the local troop,” said Ken Mason, assistant scoutmaster of my son’s troop in Overland, Kansas, and the father of two Eagle Scouts.

“The individual troop has a much better sense of who has a positive or negative influence on the boys,” pointed out Glenn Carney, another assistant scoutmaster and dad of two Eagle Scouts.

But making the decision locally also puts a burden on the troop — and its volunteers, Kent Bredehoeft, Scoutmaster and father of two Scouts told me. “BSA relies on volunteers, and this puts the volunteers in a difficult political situation that, without clear BSA policy, takes away their attention from delivering the BSA mission.”

He questioned what kind of support the national office will give local troops “except to say it’s your decision.” Bredehoeft added that the decision will “be a very challenging one.”

Another dad, who preferred to remain anonymous, said as long as any Scout met the requirements, including being reverent and morally straight (that phrase was used before straight had a sexual connotation), his sexual orientation didn’t matter.

Just as reaction nationally is mixed, not every parent liked the idea of a change in policy, however. “I lost my ability to advance in scouting as a young man because of a scoutmaster who was a pedophile,” one dad wrote me in an email. “I am dead set against gays in scouting.”

Allowing openly gay leaders seemed tougher for some parents to accept. One mom, who prefaced her remarks with the belief that homosexuality does not equal pedophilia, still admitted she would worry about the safety of the boys.

“Most of BSA’s constituent parents view this as a safety issue more than a moral issue,” another dad wrote in an email. “I think BSA thinks the notion continues to exist among parents of elementary school age boys, making the decision whether to let their sons join an organization where there will be lots of overnight trips to isolated locations, in the company of relatively few adult leaders, that their sons are more at risk of being molested if those leaders include homosexuals.”

Certainly the reputation of Boy Scouts has been tarnished with reports of molestations and the court-ordered release of secret files, also referred to as the “perversion files,” that listed names of suspected child molesters. BSA has worked hard to protect boys in recent years; since 1987, two-deep leadership has been instituted (which, if followed, protects both boys and adult leaders). Any adult member of Boy Scouts is required to update Youth Protection Training every two years. And any evidence of sexual abuse of a Scout must be reported to the local police.

I hope the issue of allowing gays does not end up destroying the organization. As the mom of a 15-year-old who’s been involved in Scouting since kindergarten, I’ve seen the positive side of Boy Scouts. I’ve seen him develop responsibility and leadership skills. I’ve seen other boys grow and mature.

I asked some of the older Scouts in the troop what they thought of the possible change in policy; they didn’t see a problem. One Eagle Scout bluntly put it, “It’s [anti-gay policy] ridiculous….It’s terribly sad to see limited opportunities for others because of stupid and absurd reasons.”

Another Eagle Scout didn’t think sexual orientation should prevent anyone from the benefits of the Scouting experience, including obtaining his Eagle. But he also wondered how many churches across the country would revoke charters to an organization that allowed an openly gay leader.

One dad who sent me an email summed it up well, I thought, using the Boy Scout Law: ” ‘Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent.’ Don’t see anything in there that excludes gays.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/01/29/boy-scouts-may-reverse-national-ban-against-gays-as-members-leaders/

cosmo20002
01-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Gays should be allowed.

But aren't the scoutmasters or troopleaders or whatever they are called usually a parent of a kid in the troop? I guess I'd be a little suspect of someone volunteering to lead a group of kids who didn't have any connection to any of the kids.

cookster50
01-29-2013, 12:48 PM
South Park has had a gay scout leader for years, what's the news?

Canofbier
01-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Are you cool with it?

I think it's super, thanks for asking!

South Park has had a gay scout leader for years, what's the news?

La literatura
01-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Gays should be allowed.

But aren't the scoutmasters or troopleaders or whatever they are called usually a parent of a kid in the troop? I guess I'd be a little suspect of someone volunteering to lead a group of kids who didn't have any connection to any of the kids.

Maybe. There could be a Scoutmaster who has been the volunteer for 20 years, though his kids are long grown up.

There should be a policy of scouts sleeping in different tents as leaders, unless it is family.

loochy
01-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Sure. I don't care. Whatevah.

blaise
01-29-2013, 03:22 PM
They can lift it, but I think Scout Troops are somehow sponsored by churches a lot of the time. I don't really understand the relationship, though. But whatever pack or troop will usually say, "sponsored by (some church)" so I don't know. The organization might say it's ok, but there could be issues with the local church they're affiliated with.

loochy
01-29-2013, 03:29 PM
They can lift it, but I think Scout Troops are somehow sponsored by churches a lot of the time. I don't really understand the relationship, though. But whatever pack or troop will usually say, "sponsored by (some church)" so I don't know. The organization might say it's ok, but there could be issues with the local church they're affiliated with.

Sponsored usually means that they give the scouts a place to meet and maybe some financial assistance.

ClevelandBronco
01-29-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm sure that they've run this through their directors, largest donors, lawyers and a bunch of focus groups. I'd probably practice a little personal discrimination and not allow my son in a troop that's led by an openly gay man, but that's just me.

Garcia Bronco
01-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I would have a hard time having my son be alone with an openly gay person in this context. It's not that the gay person in question is of reduced moral standing, I just don't think it's proper to have kids potentially learning these behaviors. If my son where to find his way there on his own, that's fine. I am not going to put my family in position for that though. good news is there is no law that says I have to have my son in the Boy Scouts.

La literatura
01-29-2013, 04:09 PM
I would have a hard time having my son be alone with an openly gay person in this context. It's not that the gay person in question is of reduced moral standing, I just don't think it's proper to have kids potentially learning these behaviors. If my son where to find his way there on his own, that's fine. I am not going to put my family in position for that though. good news is there is no law that says I have to have my son in the Boy Scouts.

I don't think there's going to be an onslaught of new merit badges featuring stereotypical gay interests like Making Leather Ass Chaps, Feng Shui, and Threading.

BucEyedPea
01-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Are you cool with it?

No but it's their right to decide this. I would want to know though before I put my kid in one of their troops. I would prefer a straight male though.

CoMoChief
01-29-2013, 04:13 PM
It'd have to be someone I know. At least that would make me feel a little bit better about it.

But I think scouts are kinda stupid anyways....nothing that a father and son can't learn together out in the woods or on a camping trip etc

BucEyedPea
01-29-2013, 04:14 PM
It'd have to be someone I know. At least that would make me feel a little bit better about it.

But I think scouts are kinda stupid anyways....nothing that a father and son can't learn together out in the woods or on a camping trip etc

It's probably the only place a boy can earn a fudge-packing badge though. :p I'd love to design that one.

J Diddy
01-29-2013, 04:23 PM
It's probably the only place a boy can earn a fudge-packing badge though. :p I'd love to design that one.

:spock:

La literatura
01-29-2013, 04:38 PM

Hmm, that basically is scouting, except multiple fathers and sons and sons whose fathers are busy/dead/gone/don't want to do it.

loochy
01-29-2013, 04:39 PM

actually there's a lot of stuff that a father and son can't learn together, such as leadership of a group of peers

BucEyedPea
01-29-2013, 04:51 PM
:spock:

:o)

LiveSteam
01-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Ya /This will turn out well.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jSCxzsS6Vu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco
01-29-2013, 08:12 PM
I know what the next popular uniform is going to be at the gay pride parade.

BucEyedPea
01-29-2013, 08:17 PM
I know what the next popular uniform is going to be at the gay pride parade.

A naked body with just a sash across it, that is covered with badges on fudge-making projects.:p

BucEyedPea
01-29-2013, 08:18 PM

Why did you use THAT word? :LOL::p

cosmo20002
01-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Ya /This will turn out well.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jSCxzsS6Vu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not many can pull off the white pants/white shirt thing, but I'd say you're really rocking that look--

Garcia Bronco
01-30-2013, 12:00 AM
I don't think there's going to be an onslaught of new merit badges featuring stereotypical gay interests like Making Leather Ass Chaps, Feng Shui, and Threading.

That's not what I mean. It could be off-hand comments or other stimuli. It may not even be intentional, but the potential exists.

cdcox
01-30-2013, 12:09 AM
Why did you use THAT word? :LOL::p

Because that is what a group of Cub Scouts is called?

Cub Scouts:

dens -> pack

Boy Scouts:

patrols -> troop

CrazyPhuD
01-30-2013, 12:41 AM
Only if they change their names to Boi Scouts.

Actually I've always been of the opinion that they should allow gay scouts. Gay leaders that's depends upon the situation, but the troop picks the adults so the choice should be up to them.

CrazyPhuD
01-30-2013, 12:41 AM
BTW isn't there already a gay organization called the 'Man Scouts'?? :shrug:

KILLER_CLOWN
01-30-2013, 12:43 AM
NAMBLA already exists.

CrazyPhuD
01-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Where this starts to get messy is when you have someone sue because their 12 year old girl who identifies as a boy isn't allowed to join a boy scout troop.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-30-2013, 12:46 AM
Why can't they have their own group? They can be the Boy George Scouts.

blaise
01-30-2013, 06:17 AM

Part of it is leadership training. They're in a group, and they're supposed to problem solve together and police each other, help each other, etc. It's not just outdoors and camping skills.

mikey23545
01-30-2013, 06:26 AM
Now there will be a position for defrocked priests to have a shot at...

listopencil
01-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Just as reaction nationally is mixed, not every parent liked the idea of a change in policy, however. “I lost my ability to advance in scouting as a young man because of a scoutmaster who was a pedophile,” one dad wrote me in an email. “I am dead set against gays in scouting.”

That's funny. That is exactly why I left the Catholic church. OK, not really. I just wanted to make fun of pedo priests.

“Most of BSA’s constituent parents view this as a safety issue more than a moral issue,” another dad wrote in an email. “I think BSA thinks the notion continues to exist among parents of elementary school age boys, making the decision whether to let their sons join an organization where there will be lots of overnight trips to isolated locations, in the company of relatively few adult leaders, that their sons are more at risk of being molested if those leaders include homosexuals.”
There really isn't anything preventing a parent from going along on those trips. Just apathy. If they are really that concerned they can be active in the organization and start putting some time in, instead of dumping their kids onto the leaders, assistant leaders and helpers.

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Only 2% of priests were guilty.

listopencil
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM

There are a ton of group activities that the scouts take part in that you can't do with just a father and a son.

listopencil
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM

Just the tip?

loochy
01-30-2013, 10:55 AM
BTW isn't there already a gay organization called the 'Man Scouts'?? :shrug:

There is a pro wrestler called "The Man Scout" Jake Manning.
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/4102d033c0f843a19d0d38cd5841113a/l.jpg

http://www.indyinsiders.com/pwx102111/TagMain1.jpg

He's also a part of an organization called $5 Wrestling, which is maybe one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TdVySFMYws0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 01:26 PM
Because that is what a group of Cub Scouts is called?

Cub Scouts:

dens -> pack

Boy Scouts:

patrols -> troop

Woosh! You missed my joke. ( Clue is in my earlier post.)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIMImLE9Vpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Just the tip?

No, it was a very small percent by actual case. By anonymous survey you may take it to 4%.
It was just that few did it repeatedly to so many boys that it appears as if it was a lot of priests. It wasn't. It's higher among therapists and teachers. Happens in families too. Pedophiles go where children are and in trusted positions.

cosmo20002
01-30-2013, 02:21 PM

Source? Proof? Link? Anything?

KILLER_CLOWN
01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Source? Proof? Link? Anything?

www.wearenotchildmolesterswearepriests.com

questions?

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
See past threads by using search, covering that in detail with links. People who were here saw them already.
I don't repeat long debates if I can help it but reserve the right to just make a short post on the same essential points.

cosmo20002
01-30-2013, 02:31 PM
www.wearenotchildmolesterswearepriests.com

questions?

Yes--Not sure if serious. I guess that is a statement, but--not sure if serious.

Graystoke
01-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Just last summer BSA had reaffirmed its stand to keep gays out. But it wasn’t a popular move. Membership in BSA is on the decline — and financial support is falling as well. The Merck Company Foundation, Intel Foundation, UPS and United Way have stopped or postponed donations due to the anti-gay policy of the 102-year-old organization

Boy Scouts is on the decline because Youth Culture has changed and Parental Involvement is nill.
Hate to say it but the BSA is on its way out. It is a top heavy institution.
I really enjoyed having my boys go through, but at a certain point all the crap rules, more meetings then learning, all the begging for cash got to us.
Letting Gays in isn't going to save them or kill them at this point.

cosmo20002
01-30-2013, 02:35 PM
See past threads by using search, covering that in detail with links. People who were here saw them already.
I don't repeat long debates if I can help it but reserve the right to just make a short post on the same essential points.

Yeah. The last thing I'm going to do is go on a wild goose chase looking for your claims that you actually backed up one of your assertions. You refuse to back up any of the shit I call you out on, so I kind of don't feel like taking the time to search for what's likely to be some bullshit post where you think you proved a point.

I take this as--once again, you're full of it.

listopencil
01-30-2013, 02:36 PM
No, it was a very small percent by actual case. By anonymous survey you may take it to 4%.
It was just that few did it repeatedly to so many boys that it appears as if it was a lot of priests. It wasn't. It's higher among therapists and teachers. Happens in families too. Pedophiles go where children are and in trusted positions.

I imagine that it would be a very small percentage. I would have to think, based on my own personal experience, that the clergy is overwhelmingly biased against that sort of behavior.

CrazyPhuD
01-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Only 2% of priests were caught.

fyp

cosmo20002
01-30-2013, 02:41 PM
[I]
Boy Scouts is on the decline because Youth Culture has changed and Parental Involvement is nill.
Hate to say it but the BSA is on its way out. It is a top heavy institution.
I really enjoyed having my boys go through, but at a certain point all the crap rules, more meetings then learning, all the begging for cash got to us.
Letting Gays in isn't going to save them or kill them at this point.

My theory is that there is a direct correlation between Boy Scout enrollment and the perceived coolness of neckerchiefs.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Yes--Not sure if serious. I guess that is a statement, but--not sure if serious.

God said it is not right that man should live alone, he gave us women.

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 02:51 PM
fyp

That is speculation. I would not generalize that it's most priests because that smacks of prejudice or animus. However, the 2% is based on actual cases and it's the same percentage found in other denominations too. It was lesser few doing it but doing it a lot to many and over a long period of time. It's rarely reported in families too. So does that make families bad? No. It's happened in Boy Scouts. Does that make Boy Scout leaders bad? No.

There was also an anonymous survey by the RCC, which puts it at 4% to cover anything unreported. I don't find that unreasonable as there are likely some not reported. Now some who dislike the RCC, probably wouldn't trust that but there's no denying that pedophiles are going to try to work in places where there is access to children while they hold a position of trust. I recall that big sting operation where a child porn ring was broken up about ten or so years ago, you'd be surprised at how many were in positions where they worked with children.

I think it stands to reason, that if one has some addiction, they're gonna go where they can find their fix.

BucEyedPea
01-30-2013, 02:54 PM
I imagine that it would be a very small percentage. I would have to think, based on my own personal experience, that the clergy is overwhelmingly biased against that sort of behavior.

They are. I recall in a religion class in the mid/late 80's being told that 1 in 4 priests were known to be gay. That's 25%, so even most of those priests weren't involved and likely do not support it. It's rare to find most people supporting it.

Iowanian
01-30-2013, 04:02 PM
I wouldn't send my 12 year old daughter camping with a 19 year old straight kid, I wouldn't send my 12 year old son Camping with a gay for the exact same reasons.

Private organizations should be able to have whatever rules for membership that they want. People have a right to participate due to those rules or not. I think this will end up hurting scouts as an organization more than helping.

La literatura
01-30-2013, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't send my 12 year old daughter camping with a 19 year old straight kid, I wouldn't send my 12 year old son Camping with a gay for the exact same reasons.

That's a silly analogy. The maturity of the average gay adult is much greater than a 19 year old.

It's not inappropriate to have kids be under the supervision of a gay person. What if your 12 year old son had a gay teacher?

Iowanian
01-30-2013, 04:08 PM
They wouldn't be going on any over night camp outs...which are regular a regular event in scouting.

listopencil
01-30-2013, 04:17 PM

Private organizations should be able to have whatever rules for membership that they want. People have a right to participate due to those rules or not. I think this will end up hurting scouts as an organization more than helping.

They do. This is the BSA internally discussing lifting the ban on gays.

RedNeckRaider
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
That's a silly analogy. The maturity of the average gay adult is much greater than a 19 year old.

It's not inappropriate to have kids be under the supervision of a gay person. What if your 12 year old son had a gay teacher?

How often does the 12 year old spend the night with the teacher? I have defended gays getting married and think they should not be discriminated against. I also will admit the thought of sending 12 year old on a camping trip with a gay man is something that makes me uneasy~

listopencil
01-30-2013, 04:22 PM
How often does the 12 year old spend the night with the teacher? I have defended gays getting married and think they should not be discriminated against. I also will admit the thought of sending 12 year old on a camping trip with a gay man is something that makes me uneasy~

Then go with him.

RedNeckRaider
01-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Then go with him.

Valid point~

Prison Bitch
01-30-2013, 06:09 PM
I'm sure that they've run this through their directors, largest donors, lawyers and a bunch of focus groups. I'd probably practice a little personal discrimination and not allow my son in a troop that's led by an openly gay man, but that's just me.

It's a free society, if a troop wants to allow a gay scoutmaster, more power to them. DC shouldn't have a say in what these orgs do, nor should they try and bully them with various schemes like denying them public spaces to operate in (parks, etc)

With that, they need to disclose it to parents. No way are my boys going to a troop with a gay leader. Nope, no way, no chance in Hades. Nevah.

J Diddy
01-30-2013, 06:12 PM
It's a free society, if a troop wants to allow a gay scoutmaster, more power to them. DC shouldn't have a say in what these orgs do, nor should they try and bully them with various schemes like denying them public spaces to operate in (parks, etc)

With that, they need to disclose it to parents. No way are my boys going to a troop with a gay leader. Nope, no way, no chance in Hades. Nevah.

Why?

LiveSteam
01-30-2013, 07:09 PM
Why?

:LOL:

La literatura
01-30-2013, 07:13 PM

There seems to be this irrational belief on this website that gay men are inherently pedophiles. Have gay men engaged in pedophilia? Yes, as have straight men, gay women, and straight women. But you are okay with sending your daughter to a girl scout camping trip with another dad or with a lesbian, maybe?

CoMoChief
01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
actually there's a lot of stuff that a father and son can't learn together, such as leadership of a group of peers

You don't have to learn that in scouts.

I learned that in sports.

CoMoChief
01-30-2013, 07:16 PM
Hmm, that basically is scouting, except multiple fathers and sons and sons whose fathers are busy/dead/gone/don't want to do it.

I guess my point was more of the fact that I think Scouts are a waste of time and I wouldn't drag my kind into it unless he just really wanted to do it.

La literatura

What about kids who don't play sports or also enjoying camping/outdoor activities with their friends?

Apparently there's quite a population that thinks scouting is valuable to some degree.

La literatura
I guess my point was more of the fact that I think Scouts are a waste of time and I wouldn't drag my kind into it unless he just really wanted to do it.

Well, thanks for sharing.

J Diddy
01-30-2013, 07:20 PM

You should have worn a helmet.

Just saying.

J Diddy
01-30-2013, 07:20 PM
What about kids who don't play sports or also enjoying camping/outdoor activities with their friends?

Apparently there's quite a population that thinks scouting is valuable to some degree.

Yes and they are victims of bullying.

Brock
01-30-2013, 07:24 PM

I think I speak for everyone when I urge you to just go ahead and spring for the abortion.

J Diddy
01-30-2013, 07:25 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I urge you to just go ahead and spring for the abortion.

ROFL

CoMoChief
01-30-2013, 07:26 PM

Still an Eagle scout Brock ? ROFL

Prison Bitch
01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
I think it's good that the troops can decide what they want to do. And that their customers, parents like me, can choose to participate or not. Let the free market sort it out. We'll see how the public goes on this. If they choose to continue participating, the decision was correct. If they decline, then you know the change in policy stunk.

cosmo20002
01-30-2013, 07:59 PM
You should have worn a helmet.

LMAO But where will we get our next generation of conspriacy whackos?

Maybe they should have a Boy Scout badge for that. Como might change his tune.

listopencil
01-30-2013, 08:21 PM

That's too bad. I know from personal experience that it's not a waste of time. For the parents, the kids or the communities.

Deberg_1990
01-30-2013, 09:13 PM

Not so much anymore. Thats why they are struggling.

SNR
01-30-2013, 09:51 PM

Feng Shui isn't gay :mad:

La literatura
01-30-2013, 09:55 PM
Feng Shui isn't gay :mad:

It's as gay as kale chips.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-30-2013, 10:00 PM

I guess you thought wrong, but that wouldn't be the first time.

BigRedChief
01-30-2013, 10:06 PM
It was a ignorant outdated rule. Just because a Den leader is gay doesn't make them more likely to molest the kids.

Glad to see them realize the stupidity of their position.

Brock
01-30-2013, 10:07 PM
I guess you thought wrong, but that wouldn't be the first time.

Overly serious religious nuts notwithstanding.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-30-2013, 10:10 PM
Overly serious religious nuts notwithstanding.

So you made a dumbass statement and now you're backtracking? typical sniveling cowardly little pos.

stevieray
01-30-2013, 10:40 PM
so, three in the stink?

RedNeckRaider
01-31-2013, 04:20 AM
There seems to be this irrational belief on this website that gay men are inherently pedophiles. Have gay men engaged in pedophilia? Yes, as have straight men, gay women, and straight women. But you are okay with sending your daughter to a girl scout camping trip with another dad or with a lesbian, maybe?

I just gave an honest answer. There are a lot of factors in this what if~

AussieChiefsFan
01-31-2013, 05:56 AM
I think it's super, thanks for asking!ROFL