PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dorsey on NFL AM

Hammock Parties
02-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Great video. Dorsey jokes about Leon Sandcastle at the start.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Chiefs-general-manager-John-Dorsey-leads-new-regime/c5913428-ab50-48bc-9bfe-ddd0661a5014

Hammock Parties
02-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Said they are in the final days of their evaluation process for the draft...and they saved the QB evaluations for last? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
02-13-2013, 09:44 AM
2:35

"Are you comfortable with Cassel"

"He has demonstrated the skill to play in the NFL."

And that was it. LMAO

Canofbier
02-13-2013, 09:50 AM

And that was it. LMAO

I laughed at that too. LMAO

The awkward silence afterwards was great.

seaofred
02-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I think he just basically said. He's gone, but might be a good back up somewhere else.

the Talking Can
02-13-2013, 10:03 AM

And that was it. LMAO

which translates as this for Cassel

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/mangler83/Jason%20Voorhees/JasonVoorhees-Axe.gif

ChiefMojo
02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Can't feel good if your Matt Cassel.ROFL

ChiefRocka
02-13-2013, 10:04 AM
He knows who he's taking already.

Molitoth
02-13-2013, 10:05 AM
I know it's unprofessional, but I'd like to see someone higher up just come out and basically say that Matt Cassel is ****ing terrible.

I'm sick of all of this Politically Correct bullshit about Matt Cassel.

The dude made a shitton of money, and got more than a fair chance to play in the NFL. He deserves criticism.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
He knows who he's taking already.

Actually I don't think they do.

But they ARE taking a QB.

Now they're going to burn the midnight oil to figure out who that QB is.

htismaqe
02-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Actually I don't think they do.

But they ARE taking a QB.

Now they're going to burn the midnight oil to figure out who that QB is.

That's the way I see it.

the Talking Can
02-13-2013, 10:12 AM
when the news breaks that we re-signed albert...it is on

everything has fallen in place this last year...everything...

seaofred
02-13-2013, 10:15 AM
I also like what he said about Bowe. Makes me think they are close or done with a deal for him. He was in KC this weekend...

The Franchise
02-13-2013, 10:17 AM
What'd he say about Bowe?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-13-2013, 10:19 AM
were taking a QB. And after much rape at the combine, we ALL know who its going to be, yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buns
02-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

seaofred
02-13-2013, 10:22 AM
What'd he say about Bowe? "Bowe is a very talented player. When we get to the Combine, we'll be ready to address such questions (regarding the roster)."

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-13-2013, 10:31 AM
I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

lolz...soooo true.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 11:04 AM
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a fucking snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Once he drafts a QB, consider me a fan.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAzxFavaAPhxL_-Lv1yELPXNPOXJ3QELJ4Zm0rg2PK0RhHVYG

Monty
02-13-2013, 11:09 AM
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a fucking snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep, I like all the changes, but need to the actions align with the words.

tony77
02-13-2013, 11:27 AM

And that was it. LMAO

All I heard was no HE GONE!

Molitoth
02-13-2013, 11:28 AM
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like ***** did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

Molitoth
02-13-2013, 11:28 AM
One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAzxFavaAPhxL_-Lv1yELPXNPOXJ3QELJ4Zm0rg2PK0RhHVYG

LMAO

tony77
02-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott Pioli when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

Geno Smith is our preference. If Dorsey/Reid think another QB is the guy and draft him at #1, that's fine.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-13-2013, 11:42 AM
its the CP way or the highway.
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77
02-13-2013, 11:43 AM
I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott ***** when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick. I feel your going to explode if smith is not the pick anyway so you might as well turn your fandom elsewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-13-2013, 11:45 AM
or...you can choke a dick...
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77
02-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Geno Smith is our preference. If Dorsey/Reid think another QB is the guy and draft him at #1, that's fine.

Oh so now you change your tune? I just been getting the impression from you that it was geno or nothing. But ok then.

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick.
Who IS going to be the first pick if it's not a QB?

A CB is shitty value, and Milliner isn't even as good as a Joe Haden or Patrick Peterson.

We're re-signing Albert. LT is out.

Fuck Star. Another guy like Sheldon Richardson is a reach worse than Tyson Jackson.

Jarvis Jones has spinal stenosis. And Moore and Werner are hardly guys that warrant the first pick when we're covered at OLB with Hali and Houston.

I've never seen anything as blatantly clear and obvious when it comes to a Chiefs draft pick. It has to be one of the QBs. If it's not, then Dorsey is a huge fucking pussy just as much as Pioli was.

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Oh so now you change your tune? I just been getting the impression from you that it was geno or nothing. But ok then.

When did I fucking say I would leave the team if Geno and Geno alone wasn't the #1 overall pick?

Get out of here. Go fuck your dad.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-13-2013, 11:51 AM
bwa-hahahaha fuck yeah....
Posted via Mobile Device

tooge
02-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Dorsey is up at 5:30 talking to people on the east coast. Genos people no doubt!

tony77
02-13-2013, 11:54 AM
When did I ****ing say I would leave the team if Geno and Geno alone wasn't the #1 overall pick?

Get out of here. Go **** your dad.

I never said you said that. I said that was the impression you were giving to me. Calm down .Theres a difference. You need to check yourself your too defensive about small things.

htismaqe
02-13-2013, 11:59 AM

Because seeing people be wrong is more important than rooting for a winning team.

No wonder the Chiefs suck, their fans suck.

Bewbies
02-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Picking a QB at one isn't a small thing...

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I never said you said that. I said that was the impression you were giving to me. Calm down .Theres a difference. You need to check yourself your too defensive about small things.

You give me the impression that you have Down's Syndrome.

Hey, calm down! I never said you were! It's the impression you were giving me. There's a difference. You need to check yourself your (sic) too defensive about small things.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:07 PM

Nobody said it was.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:10 PM
You give me the impression that you have Down's Syndrome.

Hey, calm down! I never said you were! It's the impression you were giving me. There's a difference. You need to check yourself your (sic) too defensive about small things.

Ok tough guy get it out of you system. It will be ok baby.

Dante84
02-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Don't get me wrong - I love the guy....

But he sounds like Andre the Giant when he talks.

"Anybody want a peanut?"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DP5-qJSzDUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
02-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Ok tough guy get it out of you system. It will be ok baby.

What did you mean by "Oh so now you change your tune?" My tune had never changed. This post proves you basically "got an impression" and interpreted it as my argument.

Now you better get off the computer. You don't want to be late for your Burger King job.

Rasputin
02-13-2013, 12:23 PM

:hmmm: Thought we got rid of Black Boob?

Mr. Laz
02-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I think he just basically said. He's gone, but might be a good back up somewhere else.
yea, just heard/saw that

the short,sweet and rather blunt statement by Dorsey means that Cassel is not the guy they want ... he would be the guy they would have to 'settle for' it it came to that.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:33 PM
What did you mean by "Oh so now you change your tune?" My tune had never changed. This post proves you basically "got an impression" and interpreted it as my argument.

Now you better get off the computer. You don't want to be late for your Burger King job.

OH BABY YOUR INSULTS GOT ME SO HOT,GIMMIE MORE!

Bowser
02-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick. I feel your going to explode if smith is not the pick anyway so you might as well turn your fandom elsewhere.

Barry just friended you on Facebook.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:40 PM
yea, just heard/saw that

the short,sweet and rather blunt statement by Dorsey means that Cassel is not the guy they want ... he would be the guy they would have to 'settle for' it it came to that.

I heard NE might want him back.

Bowser
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I heard NE might want him back.

They can fucking well have him.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM

Who do you think I am? And if you say black bob your I promise you your wrong. My names tony so LOVE YA.

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:45 PM
They can ****ing well have him.

I agree

Lzen
02-13-2013, 12:47 PM

Suck a bag of dicks, n00b!

On a related note, I find this funny.
http://youtu.be/CzbURUrgQao

Rausch
02-13-2013, 12:51 PM

For this franchise it's like finding the perfect kidney...

htismaqe
02-13-2013, 12:53 PM
For this franchise it's like finding the perfect kidney...

Finding the perfect kidney is easy compared to the Chiefs finding a QB...

Lzen
02-13-2013, 12:54 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nEcjyzurazs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
02-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Who do you think I am? And if you say black bob your I promise you your wrong. My names tony so LOVE YA.

I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Barry's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go fuck yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 12:55 PM
I was wondering why it wouldn't let me quote Paul Allen. For some reason, he deleted his post. Well, there is the Will Farrel video you were talking about.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the video of Dorsey to play?

htismaqe
02-13-2013, 12:57 PM
I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Fece's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go fuck yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tony77
02-13-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Fece's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he .does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go **** yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.
Well whatever you say.

PaulAllen
02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I was wondering why it wouldn't let me quote Paul Allen. For some reason, he deleted his post. Well, there is the Will Farrel video you were talking about.

Yeah i put in the wrong thread, I moved it to the Geno Smith/Will Ferrell thread. Not posting links is kind of dumb, when do I get to do that?

Canofbier
02-13-2013, 12:59 PM

http://wawies.com/GlitterGraphics/GlitPack50Twirlies/Girly1s/sassy.gif

the Talking Can
02-13-2013, 01:00 PM

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go **** yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.

and also eat a duffel bag full of aids dicks

ZootedGranny
02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
The silence that follows that Cassel comment is hilarious.

bevischief
02-13-2013, 01:01 PM

Yep.

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Who do you think I am?

Irrelevant, quickly forgotten, and the bane of the BB for a few weeks...

tony77

Just one thing I have no clue who barry is. So your wrong .love you

Bowser

It's only like two or three seconds, but it feels like an hour.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah i put in the wrong thread, I moved it to the Geno Smith/Will Ferrell thread. Not posting links is kind of dumb, when do I get to do that?

When you're no longer a stupid n00b. :D

But seriously, I think there's a minimum post amount before the system allows that. Perhaps 500? Or 1000?

Here's what you can do to speed up the process. Just PM Bob Dole and ask him about that. If he doesn't reply right away, PM him again. Keep sending him PMs and eventually he will get back to you.

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:03 PM

Not a fun mult.

htismaqe
02-13-2013, 01:04 PM

Yo John, Eric Davis here...

ROFL

Priceless.

KC-TBB
why when I think of Cassell do I get that bile churning feeling in my belly//FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not bring him back

tony77
Not a fun mult.

Your so funny baby.

Bowser
02-13-2013, 01:06 PM

Have you clicked the "play" icon in the video? Usually it looks like an arrow or triangle pointing to the right.

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Your so funny baby.

You do this $#it just to piss me off...

Lzen
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Your so funny baby.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9h5u5KCK1qgm8a9.jpg

Crush
02-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Well whatever you say.

This franchise is 3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. Two of those wins came in the same fucking season. Pardon us, o' holy one, if rainbows and unicorns are not coming out of our mouths.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Have you clicked the "play" icon in the video? Usually it looks like an arrow or triangle pointing to the right.

What's this "play" button thingy you speak of?

Of course I clicked on it. Nothing. Both my laptop and my phone won't load the video. It says its no longer available.

tony77
02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
You do this $#it just to piss me off...

Im so sorry your hurt honey.

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:17 PM
This franchise is 3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. Two of those wins came in the same ****ing season. Pardon us, o' holy one, if rainbows and unicorns are not coming out of our mouths.

So you're saying we should go LT or DE in the draft?...

Bowser
02-13-2013, 01:18 PM

STAR LOUTEILEILEELEEHERPDERP

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Im so sorry your hurt honey.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/595/664/tyler-durden-7_display_image.jpg?1322012301

Crush
02-13-2013, 01:22 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/4qldzl.gif

Rugby Thompson
02-13-2013, 01:28 PM
i hate NFL AM, steve wyche, eric davis and kreigal are horrible.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 01:29 PM
It won't work on KCChiefs.com but I found it on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000138688/article/john-dorsey-mum-about-kansas-city-chiefs-plans-at-qb

Rausch
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
It won't work on KCChiefs.com

Worked fine for me...

Lzen
02-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Worked fine for me...

When? What about now?

beach tribe
02-13-2013, 02:10 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/32p8d6OudgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tony77
02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Well I love you too,beach

ndws
02-13-2013, 04:17 PM
STAR LOUTEILEILEELEEHERPDERP

Vageno Smith!!!!!!!!

BlackHelicopters
02-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Ice pick please.

Lzen
02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/32p8d6OudgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Rugby Thompson
02-13-2013, 05:02 PM
whats wrong with the way dorsey talks? seems like he's got peanut butter stuck in his mouth

02-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Bye bye Matty boy. Loved his answer.

Rugby Thompson
02-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Bye bye Matty boy. Loved his answer.

I hated it, why do all these high up NFL GM's stop being a pussssy for one second and just flat out say, he's not the starter.

I blame NFL AM even more, there's literally nothing to really talk about right now with the league up until the combine and free agency and yet they continue to over analyze non sense. It's almost like they want KC to KEEP MATT CASSELL SO THEY CAN KEEP DOING BAD AND THEY CAN CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT THE JETS AND RAVENS.

Rugby Thompson
02-14-2013, 01:21 AM
show sucks

TimeForWasp
02-14-2013, 03:26 AM
i hate NFL AM, steve wyche, eric davis and kreigal are horrible.

Don't like that show, but Davis seems to have a clue.

Omaha
02-14-2013, 08:28 AM
He talks like Lou Ferrigno.

htismaqe
02-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Don't like that show, but Davis seems to have a clue.

He's been on the radio for a long, long time and he's not bad actually. The show is just awful.

ndws
02-14-2013, 02:07 PM
why so serious sorter? lol

got sand in your vageno? lol

Sorter
02-14-2013, 02:18 PM
why so serious sorter? lol

got sand in your vageno? lol

Uh, yeah?

ndws
02-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Uh, yeah?