PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ***** RETURNS

Count Alex's Losses
03-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Guess we need to tune in to The Big Show tomorrow on 610.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Scott ***** will be on tomorrow's show and talk about what happened this season and his time in KC, what would u like asked?</p>&mdash; Jay Binkley (@3guysinagarage) <a href="https://twitter.com/3guysinagarage/status/310914423567024129">March 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SNR
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Is he homosexually attracted to Matt Cassel? Is that why he insisted on that smelly rancid turd, offering absolutely zero competition in terms of a possible replacement or young QB to take over?

Tuckdaddy
03-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Why the hell did u let Carr walk, draft Jackson, draft Baldwin and for the love of god let Matt be fhe QB for four fugging years.

O.city
03-10-2013, 08:10 PM
He's gonna troll the shit out of us and say he never would have brought in Alex Smitha nd would have drafted Geno.

Hog Farmer
03-10-2013, 08:13 PM
What does Matt Cassel's sperm taste like ?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Pissinmybelly and Palko? really? Do you vist Independence for meth?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Do you flinch every time you start your car? Because you should.

threebag02
03-10-2013, 08:29 PM
He's gonna troll the shit out of us and say he never would have brought in Alex Smitha nd would have drafted Geno.

Bullshit he was only going to suck Matt Cassel dry

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 08:34 PM
The fans were the reason for Matt's struggles

unnecessary drama
03-10-2013, 08:35 PM
ok Baldwin may end up being a bust but everyone loved what he did with that draft pick (trading down, drafting Houston)

Pioli made some good moves while in KC.

The contract he signed Charles for was an absolute ass raping on Charles' agent. That is one of the best contracts in the history of the NFL if you ask me. Holy nutsack.

The DJ contract was pretty good, too.

The trade down and getting Houston was a good move.

...and that about sums it up lol

DeezNutz
03-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Question: How many thank-you cards do you send Tom Brady on a yearly basis?

Question: Has the league officially asked you to resend your executive-of-the-year awards?

Question: Do you wish you'd found a little more sizzle?

Chiefspants
03-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Pioli's drafting of Eric Berry (after his mouthpiece Peter King said it would be okung) brought the surprise and elation that drafting Geno would for many this April. That pick still surprises me when I think back to it.

Bowser
03-10-2013, 08:48 PM
How badly did you want to punch Tannebaum in the face during live TV?

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Tyson Jackson wasn't that bad of a pick looking back on it now

tredadda
03-10-2013, 08:55 PM

Considering who we could have gotten it is. I am not talking about hindsight, but with players that were more highly rated in that draft.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Your depth finder is off.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Considering who we could have gotten it is. I am not talking about hindsight, but with players that were more highly rated in that draft.

curry, Smith, dhb, Sanchez all taken just after Jackson. I'd say we dodged a bullet

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:02 PM
curry, Smith, dhb, Sanchez all taken just after Jackson. I'd say we dodged a bullet

We also coulda' had Raji, Orakpo, Cushing, Matthews, or Harvin as well. Good attempt at trolling though.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:03 PM
We also coulda' had Raji, Orakpo, Cushing, Matthews, or Harvin as well. Good attempt at trolling though.

coulda woulda shoulda, face it Jackson didn't turn out to be that big of a disaster compared to several other guys taken right around him

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
coulda woulda shoulda, face it Jackson didn't turn out to be that big of a disaster compared to several other guys taken right around him

How is he any less of a bust than them? He was the highest pick of all of them.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:07 PM
How is he any less of a bust than them? He was the highest pick of all of them.

haha now Jackson is a bigger bust than Sanchez and Aaron curry and dhb... haha put down the bong dude

Consistent1
Why the hell did u let Carr walk, draft Jackson, draft Baldwin and for the love of god let Matt be fhe QB for four fugging years.

Carr was not wanting to play here, I've said it many times.

DeezNutz

As soon as the pick wasn't QB, which was the case as soon as our second was shipped for a case of fail, the pick had to be Raji.

It really wasn't that fucking complicated. But, since Pioli is the worst GM ever to work for an NFL franchise, it was.

That worthless piece of shit cannot fuck himself enough.

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:08 PM
haha now Jackson is a bigger bust than Sanchez and Aaron curry and dhb... haha put down the bong dude

What has he done to justify he is not?

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:08 PM
not to mention Jason Smith who was taken before Jackson

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:09 PM
What has he done to justify he is not?

I don't know... still in the league? just resigned? isn't a laughingstock?

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:09 PM
As soon as the pick wasn't QB, which was the case as soon as our second was shipped for a case of fail, the pick had to be Raji.

It really wasn't that fucking complicated. But, since ***** is the worst GM ever to work for an NFL franchise, it was.

That worthless piece of shit cannot fuck himself enough.

credit where credit is due

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:10 PM
not to mention Jason Smith who was taken before Jackson

That's not relevant since we could not draft him since he was, you know, drafted before our pick. I am only talking about how we missed out on players that were more highly rated in the draft that were available to us.

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I don't know... still in the league? just resigned? isn't a laughingstock?

He was forced to take a pay cut in order to be retained. He actually is a laughingstock in the league because he was a reach, and has yet to live up to his draft stock. Last I checked everyone you named is also still in the league and Andre Smith is looking to cash in to a nice contract in FA.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:13 PM
That's not relevant since we could not draft him since he was, you know, drafted before our pick. I am only talking about how we missed out on players that were more highly rated in the draft that were available to us.

you just said those other guys aren't as big of a bust, even though they've done comparably less, because they were taken after Jackson. now Smith doesn't count because he was taken before Jackson... which one is it dude? make up your mind.

DeezNutz
Jackson's prospects in FA were so lucrative that he willingly gave back $10M. This is Pioli's prized pick.

Shockingly stupid GM.

L.A. Chieffan
He was forced to take a pay cut in order to be retained. He actually is a laughingstock in the league because he was a reach, and has yet to live up to his draft stock. Last I checked everyone you named is also still in the league and Andre Smith is looking to cash in to a nice contract in FA.

Aaron curry is looking for a job

DeezNutz
03-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Curry was never a legit prospect in terms of draft value at the position. As was discussed at length, you don't take LBs who cannot rush the passer at #3 overall. It was such a ridiculous argument for those advocating for this guy.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Curry was never a legit prospect in terms of draft value at the position. As was discussed at length, you don't take LBs who cannot rush the passer at #3 overall. It was such a ridiculous argument for those advocating for this guy.

exactly. Pioli made the right decision not picking him.

DeezNutz
03-10-2013, 09:22 PM
exactly. ***** made the right decision not picking him.

Better than bad does not equal good.

I bet Pioli's success rate at wiping his own ass is around 20%.

Count Alex's Losses
you don't take LBs who cannot rush the passer at #3 overall.

Career sacks:

Tyson Jackson: 5

Aaron Curry: 5.5

tredadda
you just said those other guys aren't as big of a bust, even though they've done comparably less, because they were taken after Jackson. now Smith doesn't count because he was taken before Jackson... which one is it dude? make up your mind.

Recap.
1. You said TJ wasn't that bad of a pick.
2. I said he was.
3. You said we dodged a bullet by not getting Sanchez, Curry etc...
4. I stated that we also could have had drafted higher rated players
5. You stated that he was not as much of a disaster as those drafted around him
6. I asked how he was not a bigger bust considering he was drafted higher?
7. You stated it was because he was still in the league, resigned, and is not a laughingstock
8. You also mentioned that Jason Smith was a bust
9. I highlighted how that is not relevant since we had no chance at him.
10. Now you are confused.

In essence, he is a bust and we could have taken better players than him, so we didn't dodge a bullet. I don't care about who was drafted before our pick, only those we had a chance at and did not take in order to draft TJ.

Count Alex's Losses
03-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I bet *****'s success rate at wiping his own ass is around 20%.

Perhaps this explains the obsession with candy wrappers.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Jackson isn't supposed to rush the passer that's not his main job

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Better than bad does not equal good.

I bet *****'s success rate at wiping his own ass is around 20%.

Better than bad may not equal good but it's better than bad

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:24 PM

Good thing since he sucks at it. Apparently it was Gilberry's job though when he was with us.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Good thing since he sucks at it. Apparently it was Gilberry's job though when he was with us.

exactly. why do you think hali lead the league in sacks? Jackson was freeing him up

Count Alex's Losses

Interesting, then, that both Pioli and Haley said Jackson was going to rush the passer when he was drafted.

B14ckmon
Imagine how validated Peeholy will feel if the chiefs draft joeckel like he mocked from the get-go.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Interesting, then, that both ***** and Haley said Jackson was going to rush the passer when he was drafted.

they have to say those things to appease the dumb fans that only judge a player's worth on numbers like sacks. sack is an overrated stat

GloryDayz
03-10-2013, 09:29 PM
If he shows, they should ask when he's leaving.

tredadda
03-10-2013, 09:30 PM
they have to say those things to appease the dumb fans that only judge a player's worth on numbers like sacks. sack is an overrated stat

Considering this is a passing league, sacks are anything but overrated. But, I see what you are trying to attempt here though.

L.A. Chieffan
03-10-2013, 09:30 PM
sacks are like rbis but even less important

Fritz88
03-10-2013, 09:31 PM
He won't answer a single question.

L.A. Chieffan
Considering this is a passing league, sacks are anything but overrated. But, I see what you are trying to attempt here though.

sacks should be a team stat. you can't get a lot of sacks unless the rest of the team is doing their jobs very well

tredadda
sacks are like rbis but even less important

ROFL OK

milkman
03-10-2013, 10:09 PM
I can't believe there are still people that engage in serious debate with LAChieffan.

MotherfuckerJones
03-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Thats what I said to binkley, he'll bullshit every question such a gutless piece of shit

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Question: How many thank-you cards do you send Tom Brady on a yearly basis?

Question: Has the league officially asked you to resend your executive-of-the-year awards?

Question: Do you wish you'd found a little more sizzle?

FUCK yeah! "The Sizzle"....word.

I want a team comprised of nothing BUT The Sizzle. A veritable frying pan overflowing with hot oil, popping and spraying all over the NFL's stove top. When other fans and coaches and the top announcers in the booth look at KC, I want them to loudly proclaim, "God DAMN that team got the sizzle"!!! "I could literally drop a bag of potatoes at the 50 John, and make myself some motherfucking french fries with all that sizzle the Chiefs got going on"!

Someone, for the love of God, bring KC some Sizzle.
Posted via Mobile Device

crossbow
03-10-2013, 10:41 PM
http://www.toplifequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Finding-friends-with-same-mental-disorder-as-you-is.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Sweet Dick tries to be a good KC pimp, but DAMN these motherfuckers make it harder with each passing season and each successive regime...damn.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
03-10-2013, 10:52 PM

lol wut?

CoMoChief
03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
sacks should be a team stat. you can't get a lot of sacks unless the rest of the team is doing their jobs very well

Jared Allen lets out a giant Paul Bunyan laugh.

The Bad Guy
03-10-2013, 10:55 PM
LA Chief is just a troll. Purely trolls every thread. Put him on ignore, you'll all feel better.

O.city
03-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Curious as to what the general feeling around Arrowhead is now that he's gone. I'm sure it's a much more excited one.

jettio
03-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Jackson's prospects in FA were so lucrative that he willingly gave back $10M. This is *****'s prized pick.

Shockingly stupid GM.

How many D-Lineman make $14 million a year?

Tyson Jackson has not been a stud, but the $4 million he makes next year likely puts him near the top of the salaries for anyone who came into the league in 2009. That class has fewer impact players than any other recent draft class.

Not that Pioli did a good job, but that Jackson rookie contract was before the rookie salary cap.

unnecessary drama
03-10-2013, 11:05 PM
lol wut?

he has a bit of a point

2009 is like the one year in the last decade the front of the draft was just loaded with busts...it was really, really bad

you go look at top 15 picks almost every other year and you have like a 75% hit rate...

2009? God. It was awful.

These are the top 15:

Stafford (hit - but inconsistent)
Jason Smith = so bad he couldn't beat out Barry Richardson to play RT
Tyson Jackson
Aaron Curry
Mark Sanchez
Andre Smith (solid but he's a RT)
Heyward-Bey
Eugene Monroe
Raji (hit)
Crabtree (hit - but came on slow)
Maybin (HUGE bust)
Moreno (HUGE bust considering draft position)
Orakpo (hit)
Malcom Jenkins (bust)
Brian Cushing (hit)

It was a shitty, shitty draft all around. For every team. Except the Packers. John Dorsey worked for that team!

Sorter
03-10-2013, 11:18 PM
he has a bit of a point

2009 is like the one year in the last decade the front of the draft was just loaded with busts...it was really, really bad

you go look at top 15 picks almost every other year and you have like a 75% hit rate...

2009? God. It was awful.

These are the top 15:

Tyson Jackson
Aaron Curry
Mark Sanchez
Heyward-Bey
Eugene Monroe
Raji (hit)
Maybin (HUGE bust)
Orakpo (hit)
Malcom Jenkins (bust)
Brian Cushing (hit)

It was a shitty, shitty draft all around. For every team. Except the Packers. John Dorsey worked for that team!

Jenkins is not a bust.

Sorter
03-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Additionally, with all of the talent in the latter half on the 1st round: Freeman, Pettigrew, Maclin, Mack, Harvin, Oher, Davis, Matthews, Wood, Nicks, and Britt, perhaps it was just a poor year by evaluators. Several teams were going through significant changes in both their coaching and personnel staff. That's a contributing factor.

unnecessary drama
03-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I wanted Crabtree but I'm sure he'd be a "bust" with what we've had at QB...

Brock
03-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Additionally, with all of the talent in the latter half on the 1st round: Freeman, Pettigrew, Maclin, Mack, Harvin, Oher, Davis, Matthews, Wood, Nicks, and Britt, perhaps it was just a poor year by evaluators. Several teams were going through significant changes in both their coaching and personnel staff. That's a contributing factor.

Sure would like to know what carl's scouts had to say.

Sorter
03-10-2013, 11:29 PM
I wanted Crabtree but I'm sure he'd be a "bust" with what we've had at QB...

He probably would have just under performed until a good QB got to him. Probably wouldn't have been with KC though LMAO.

on a side note, I really do feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald. His prime of his career has been absolutely wasted.

Sorter
03-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Sure would like to know what carl's scouts had to say.

"Fuck Freeman, he's a rookie QB. Everyone else in the 2nd half, we'll take."

ROFL

KC Tattoo
03-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Curious as to what the general feeling around Arrowhead is now that he's gone. I'm sure it's a much more excited one.

I think less awkward is the word if your an employee.

Also hope they let the players have their fundraiser banners like the old 3rd and long foundation. Those have been missing and it's been part of the team atmosphere untill dick wad Pioli took them down. What a fucking dick to take down fundraising banners the players have for the community. What a fucking prick!

Chiefspants
03-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Why do u ppl still take LACheffan srsly? Geezz.

jimw51
03-11-2013, 02:17 AM
Don't care what he has to say

Fruit Ninja
03-11-2013, 03:09 AM
I can't believe there are still people that engage in serious debate with LAChieffan.
i still cant believe peopl dont get that his only purpose on this board is to troll thats it. Yet, they debate with him, like he's serious about what he says.

el borracho
03-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Someone should ask P.oli why he was unable in four years to find either of the two defining components of a successful NFL team: a quarterback and a head coach. He should be shamed mercilessly for entering year 4 with Cassel and Crennel.

J Diddy
03-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Someone should ask P.oli why he was unable in four years to find either of the two defining components of a successful NFL team: a quarterback and a head coach. He should be shamed mercilessly for entering year 4 with Cassel and Crennel.

He had a head coach. He got rid of him for the sake of a quarterback and opted for a yes man instead.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Crabtree came on slow? No. He was simply playing with an utter POS option at QB. Oh wait...
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Did anyone listen?

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 08:39 PM
he has a bit of a point

2009? God. It was awful.

These are the top 15:

Tyson Jackson
Aaron Curry
Mark Sanchez
Heyward-Bey
Eugene Monroe (hit)
Raji (hit)
Maybin (HUGE bust)
Orakpo (hit)
Malcom Jenkins (hit)
Brian Cushing (hit)

out of that list there are only FOUR real true blue BUSTS. (Moreno, Maybin, Curry, Jason Smith) And that is no different from any other draft. Guys like Heyward Bey and Sanchez are giving 1000x the production Tyson Jackson has, even if Bey and Sanchez produced in short bursts. One had a 900 yard season and the other took his team to an AFC Championship and that is more than anything Tyson Jackson will ever do

The Bad Guy
03-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Crabtree came on slow? No. He was simply playing with an utter POS option at QB. Oh wait...
Posted via Mobile Device

No, he came on slow.

This year was the first training camp he participated in. In prior years, he sat out the entire camp with injuries/holdouts.

We get it. You hate Alex Smith, but I'm damn sure you'll be the one cheering if he does well here.

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Crabtree was handcuffed to a crappy QB that cannot distribute the ball

you will see when Bowes numbers dip as WR1 because we have a QB that throws to the TE or HB checkdown like a binky more times than he should

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 09:02 PM
No, he came on slow.

This year was the first training camp he participated in. In prior years, he sat out the entire camp with injuries/holdouts.

We get it. You hate Alex Smith, but I'm damn sure you'll be the one cheering if he does well here.

FUCK no. And I don't need to see the previews either, because I already know how this motherfucking movie ends. Guess you forget quick in the face of whatever shiny new object Clark throws in your yard, eh?
(whistles) Go get it, boy!

Don't worry though, I'll stick around to hate on that scrub-assed loser every step of the way. So you got that to look forward to anyways... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6
03-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Guess we need to tune in to The Big Show tomorrow on 610.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Scott ***** will be on tomorrow's show and talk about what happened this season and his time in KC, what would u like asked?</p>&mdash; Jay Binkley (@3guysinagarage) <a href="https://twitter.com/3guysinagarage/status/310914423567024129">March 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd ask him why he's still hanging around talking about the Chiefs... get your ass outta here and dont look back, we dont CARE what your thoughts are going forward... we just want to FORGET you were here.

KChiefs1
03-11-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm getting sick of reading anti-Alex Smith posts in every thread!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm getting sick of reading anti-Alex Smith posts in every thread!

You're in for one long year.
Posted via Mobile Device

SNR
03-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I don't know if I've mentioned it yet in this thread, but I fucking hate Alex Smith and everything he stands for. I hope he dies between now and tomorrow so the trade gets invalidated.

KC Tattoo
03-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I don't know if I've mentioned it yet in this thread, but I ****ing hate Alex Smith and everything he stands for. I hope he dies between now and tomorrow so the trade gets invalidated.

I hope he gets rape by pigs tonight and dies before tomorrow 4pm.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I don't know if I've mentioned it yet in this thread, but I fucking hate Alex Smith and everything he stands for. I hope he dies between now and tomorrow so the trade gets invalidated.

lol. IN.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Here's Pioli:

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3896012.mp3

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:10 PM
"would I have fired me, no I wouldn't"

"clark, andy and myself made a collective decision"

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:12 PM
"I cared about getting the right head coach in here...I had been brought in to do a job and was not doing it well enough where we had to fire a second head coach in the same number of years...if a head coach fails the GM is failing too."

"I cared about the greater good and what was best for Clark and the Chiefs"

"andy was the best option out there, and I was involved in the entire interview process"

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
"Selfish people think about themselves and what their personal circumstances are during the season...during the season all I cared about was winning and trying to improve the roster and fix our problems...that's just not my personality to start thinking about what's going to happen to me"

WTF ever Fat Scott.

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Why did you put so much stake in Matt Cassel:

"We knew we weren't going to get the best QB in the league in the 2009 draft, and the next best QB was not an option. I felt based on that draft , it was one of the worst in 25 years...so to give up a 2nd round pick and get a guy who had won 11 games, at the time seemed like a good move"

"We gave him a contract that made him the 12th highest paid QB in the league and I thought that was fair."

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
not worried about himself but he got that nice comfy television job in the same exact position his buddy Lombardi held for years and gifted him once he went to go ruin the Browns

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
"Two years later it still looked smart when he throws for 27 TDs and we win 10 games."

"as things continued to unfold...if I knew exactly what went wrong maybe we would have fixed it, but the reality is we didn't."

Basically ducked the question...jackass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-11-2013, 10:20 PM
The 2009 draft was a decent draft for QBs. Sanchez was a disappointment, but won four playoff games with some clutch play. Stafford is an ascending player with worlds of talent, and Freeman is up and down, but flashes considerable potential at times.

Worst in 25 years is straight bullshit. Look at some of those late 80-early 90s drafts.

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Ducked a question about Weis....said it was completely Charlie's decision to leave.

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 10:21 PM
him passing on QBs in the 09 draft doesnt make up for the QBs he passed on in 2011 and 2012.

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
What was the reluctancy to acquire a QB after 2010?

"During the four drafts we had there was never a chance with the high picks...there wasn't a QB we were able to pick or we felt was worth the chance. Now in retrospect when you look at Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton and Colin Kaepernick...who are second and third-round picks... clearly I should have been smart enough to understand those guys were good players."

Wow, so basically admitted he fucked up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Could have drafted Kaep to start "fixing the problem". God I'm glad that fucker is gone. At least with Reid and Dorsey, I know for a stone cold FACT that they will pull the trigger before moving on to their next gigs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Pimping his roster:

"The reality is there's a sound talent base but it's obviously not enough."

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Said Clark never told him "no" in regards to money issues.

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
yea hes been admitting for the last year that he fucked up on Dalton, Kaep, Wilson and the word is that many of his scouts were lobbying for one or all 3 of them and he still ignored them to stroke his own ego

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Ended it by blowing Clark.

Earn that severance check you bald fuck.

RunKC
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
**** no. And I don't need to see the previews either, because I already know how this mother****ing movie ends. Guess you forget quick in the face of whatever shiny new object Clark throws in your yard, eh?
(whistles) Go get it, boy!

Don't worry though, I'll stick around to hate on that scrub-assed loser every step of the way. So you got that to look forward to anyways... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

So basically you're just gonna troll for the entire season like an annoying prick?

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 10:27 PM
i think Clark is on the hook for a lot of money for Fat Scooter to sit on TV and do nothing

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-11-2013, 10:28 PM
i think Clark is on the hook for a lot of money for Fat Scooter to sit on TV and do nothing

Maybe his milquetoast bitch-ass will perform better due diligence next time.

Fat Elvis
03-11-2013, 10:28 PM
"would I have fired me, no I wouldn't"

"clark, andy and myself made a collective decision"

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Pimping his roster:

"The reality is there's a sound talent base but it's obviously not enough."

There sure is. Too bad he contributed exactly two players to the sum.
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22
03-11-2013, 10:31 PM
There sure is. Too bad he contributed exactly two players to the sum.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea but he also lost 1

so net gain +2
net loss -1

he basically added the equivalent to 1 good player to the entire roster, in four years lol

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:33 PM
The best part of that was the end when the host said "So do you admit full responsibility for the last four years?"

And ***** sounded like he wanted to kill the guy over the phone.

That was a dick question.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2013, 10:33 PM
So basically you're just gonna troll for the entire season like an annoying prick?

I'm gonna troll Smith hard. I'm gonna troll him fast. And when he steps up to the podium, I'm gonna yell at his old lady to "come on over to my place and try a REAL Man"!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Gravedigger
03-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Oh well, Pioli is gone, time for bigger and better things gentlemen.

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2013, 10:51 PM
The most interesting part of that was Pioli continuing his master charlatan act. He's truly a jive-talkin' bullshit artist. You'd think he was a nice guy based on the way he presents himself.

TEX
03-11-2013, 10:52 PM
The best part of that was the end when the host said "So do you admit full responsibility for the last four years?"

And ***** sounded like he wanted to kill the guy over the phone.

That was a dick question.

No It wasn't, it's called accountability. Scott was the dick GM!

MotherfuckerJones
03-11-2013, 11:06 PM
The whole interview Im like FUCK YOU EGOLI!!

GloryDayz
03-12-2013, 07:28 AM
I think he hates us back so much that he now looks for opportunities to weigh-in on the Chiefs, just to piss us off more. I actually think he always hated us, it's just a few notches higher these days. He's a fuck, always was a fuck....

L.A. Chieffan
08-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Recap.
1. You said TJ wasn't that bad of a pick.
2. I said he was.
3. You said we dodged a bullet by not getting Sanchez, Curry etc...
4. I stated that we also could have had drafted higher rated players
5. You stated that he was not as much of a disaster as those drafted around him
6. I asked how he was not a bigger bust considering he was drafted higher?
7. You stated it was because he was still in the league, resigned, and is not a laughingstock
8. You also mentioned that Jason Smith was a bust
9. I highlighted how that is not relevant since we had no chance at him.
10. Now you are confused.

In essence, he is a bust and we could have taken better players than him, so we didn't dodge a bullet. I don't care about who was drafted before our pick, only those we had a chance at and did not take in order to draft TJ.

Yes or no: Jason Smith was a bigger bust than Tyson Jackson.

Yes or no: Aaron Curry was a bigger bust than Tyson Jackson.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes or no: Jason Smith was a bigger bust than Tyson Jackson.

Yes or no: Aaron Curry was a bigger bust than Tyson Jackson.

Mmmm..."serviceable". Yep, that's what I DEMAND from my top 10 picks!

L.A. Chieffan
08-26-2013, 01:14 AM
Mmmm..."serviceable". Yep, that's what I DEMAND from my top 10 picks!

If you can't answer the question in the proper form but yell out non sequiturs instead, I win.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2013, 01:24 AM
If you can't answer the question in the proper form but yell out non sequiturs instead, I win.

The answer, if you're even lucky enough to GET the motherfucker, will be given MY way.

Simply Red
08-26-2013, 01:31 AM
The fans were the reason for Matt's struggles

LMAO

Simply Red
08-26-2013, 01:34 AM
there is an idea of a LA Chieffan.

Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him.

Only an entity-- something illusory.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-26-2013, 01:37 AM
there is an idea of a LA Chieffan.

Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him.

Only an entity-- something illusory.

This.