PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chase Daniel Highlights

Mr_Tomahawk
03-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Just kidding.... He's thrown the ball 9 times as a pro.

Seriously, anyone have his preseason highlights?

Canofbier
03-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I was looking, but I couldn't find anything. :(

Molitoth
03-12-2013, 06:51 PM
We could say the same about the other qbs on the roster.

Direckshun
Sounds like a guy that can win in the NFL.

mlyonsd
The best thing I can hope for now is Daniels learned a lot from Brees.

theelusiveeightrop
03-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Having a nightmare. Trying to wake up.

SNR
03-12-2013, 06:56 PM
He's not too far off from Matt Flynn in terms of career regular season passes. And whom many people suggested we TRADE for

Mr_Tomahawk
03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Noodle arm

SNR
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Christ, we even signed a guy who has a name that people will get wrong.

Chase Daniels out of the shotgun, fakes a handoff to Jamar Charles who runs behind Jon Asstomouth, goes back to pass, sees a rusher who gets knocked down by Brandon Alberts, fires to the outlet.... incomplete intended for Earl Grey

Saul Good
03-12-2013, 07:09 PM
The best thing I can hope for now is Daniels learned a lot from Brees.

His name doesn't have an "s" at the end.

It's "Bree".

silver5liter
03-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Here you go!!! OUR SAVIOR ALEX SMITH VS CHASE DANIEL!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wIpuIhHG-rw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNR
03-12-2013, 07:12 PM

It's "Bree".

http://cf.ltkcdn.net/gourmet/images/std/103266-425x282-Brie.jpg

something cooler
03-12-2013, 07:13 PM
I loved Chase at mizzou, probably my all time favorite quarterback in college.

saphojunkie
03-12-2013, 07:14 PM
How did people not see this coming when we made Colquitt the highest paid punter in history?

This team is going to see a shit ton of fourth downs.

saphojunkie
03-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I loved Chase at mizzou, probably my all time favorite quarterback in college.

Hey man, I absolutely loved Todd Reesing. But there's a reason neither one of them got drafted.

Saul Good
03-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Hey man, I absolutely loved Todd Reesing. But there's a reason neither one of them got drafted.

There's a reason that neither Danario Alexander nor I got drafted, too.

mlyonsd
03-12-2013, 07:19 PM

It's "Bree".Well then I hope Daniels learned to spell better than I can.

SNR
03-12-2013, 07:22 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wIpuIhHG-rw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alex looked pretty Casselian in that game. I don't like making that comparison, but that was absolutely what he played like.

Lots of pressure, sure. EXTEND THE FUCKING PLAY, DAMN IT. Dudes are in your face? You feel hurried without much time to survey the field? Eat a dick. Too bad.

KChiefs1
03-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Chase will be the best backup QB with the Chiefs since Mike Livingston.

something cooler
03-12-2013, 09:58 PM

Did Reesing's Bitch ass just get a multi million dollar contract? No, he fucking didn't.

Fairplay
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM

We want to keep Chase a closely guarded secret to spring on our opponents this year.

alpha_omega
03-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Chase will be the best backup QB with the Chiefs since Mike Livingston.

Ouch.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM

He went undrafted because of his height. Far more talented than that beaker as being a number 2 in New Orleans learning from Brees/Payton and getting this deal proves.

ceebz
03-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Alex looked pretty Casselian in that game. I don't like making that comparison, but that was absolutely what he played like.

Lots of pressure, sure. EXTEND THE ****ING PLAY, DAMN IT. Dudes are in your face? You feel hurried without much time to survey the field? Eat a dick. Too bad.

I loved watching Smith on the second play; completely inept at reading a telegraphed blitz coming to his blind side.

MATT CASSEL 2.0

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I loved watching Smith on the second play; completely inept at reading a telegraphed blitz coming to his blind side.

MATT CASSEL 2.0

Smith took 40 sacks in 2011 in a run oriented offense. Shouldn't have the turnover problems they've had the last 2 years, but everyone should know what we are getting.

Pablo
03-12-2013, 10:21 PM
He went undrafted because of his height. Far more talented than that beaker as being a number 2 in New Orleans learning from Brees/Payton and getting this deal proves.

Yeah. He's talented.

LMAO

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah. He's talented.

LMAO

Backup NFL QB for 2 highly effective offensive coaches. Talented compared to elite QB's...hell no. Beats selling insurance.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
This could very easily dwarf Stanzimania.

FML.

KcMizzou
03-12-2013, 10:27 PM

FML.:D

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-12-2013, 10:28 PM

FML.

Oh, we can make it happen LMAO

Pablo
03-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Backup NFL QB for 2 highly effective offensive coaches. Talented compared to elite QB's...hell no. Beats selling insurance.
I'm glad we have such high expectations for the "talent" on our team.

"Fucking McCluster is the worst"!

"Yeah, but he's faster than my State Farm agent".

Please refrain from using Daniel and talent in the same sentence until you know, he at least throws double digit attempts in the league.

okcchief
03-12-2013, 10:31 PM

FML.

There is no doubt.

keg in kc
03-12-2013, 10:31 PM

Chase Daniels out of the shotgun, fakes a handoff to Jamar Charles who runs behind Jon Asstomouth, goes back to pass, sees a rusher who gets knocked down by Brandon Alberts, fires to the outlet.... incomplete intended for Earl GreyFine Work!

Now assign them all Holtus nonsense names.

Spott
03-12-2013, 10:32 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bs4y5si8DGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-12-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm glad we have such high expectations for the "talent" on our team.

"Fucking McCluster is the worst"!

"Yeah, but he's faster than my State Farm agent".

Please refrain from using Daniel and talent in the same sentence until you know, he at least throws double digit attempts in the league.

You are taking the use of the word too far. Talented enough to earn a spot sticking on an NFL roster compared to whatever it is the other midget is doing.

TribalElder
03-12-2013, 11:13 PM
The beaker hate on chase alone was worth the signing, just for the entertainment value

Demonpenz
03-12-2013, 11:26 PM
picks his nose at a high level.

MeatRock
03-12-2013, 11:55 PM
The beaker hate on chase alone was worth the signing, just for the entertainment value

Agreed LMAO

DaWolf
03-13-2013, 01:10 AM

Lots of pressure, sure. EXTEND THE ****ING PLAY, DAMN IT. Dudes are in your face? You feel hurried without much time to survey the field? Eat a dick. Too bad.

Kaepernick was looking pretty bad too. That line wasn't blocking that night. Just goes to show preseason means jack...

thePhoenix
03-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Kaepernick was looking pretty bad too. That line wasn't blocking that night. Just goes to show preseason means jack...

Anyone that is looking for clues on how Alex will play from this video is just incredibly ignorant of the situation or maybe football in general.......

49er fans remember this game well even though it was just preseasoon for severall reasons. But first lets consider the context.1 The 9ers are playing in their first preseason game under an all new coaching staff including new blocking schemes and passing routes 2 this is the lock out year and they have had an extreme lack of time to practice together most of the protection schemes werent even practiced yet. They didnt figure to see exotic blitzes that week .3 Their starting LG is seeing his first live action since he played at a tiny college in Idaho.

This is when I lost a huge amount of respect for Payton and his sidekick Williams and why I wasnt at all shocked by bounty gate.... despite all the factors I mentioned they decided to use every blitz package they had and bring the house on pretty much every play. If that were to happen in the regular season you just tip your cap and say well played, but this was the first freakin preseason game, you know the time when you are supposed to evaluate and get prepared for the regular season. How did that game plan help their D do either of those things? They certainly didn't learn anything useful lol. Alex has been easily a top 5 QB vs the blitz in the last 2 1/2 seasons (look it up if you don't believe me) but still the saints tried the same tactics in the playoffs and it cost them.

Ace Gunner
03-13-2013, 06:18 AM
Chase Daniel is a miniature Donovan Mcnabb, except he has much better accuracy without the big arm. That said, I'm not happy he's here. I've seen him play a few college games, he has good feet and natural ability.

Old Dog
03-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Move made to sell tickets and nothing more.

bsp4444
03-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Think of the huge $$$ contributions to the Mizzou program Chase is now in a position to make. Reesing...not so much.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 09:13 AM
picks his nose at a high level.

RIGHT!
surprised this hilite isn't in here....
was just talking about this with some dudes at work and only 1 out of 4 remembered this. I'm like....you gotta be shitting me!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kEW8_KVhDFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge
03-13-2013, 10:04 AM

Kaepernick looked sooooo much better.

POND_OF_RED
03-13-2013, 10:18 AM
RIGHT!
surprised this hilite isn't in here....
was just talking about this with some dudes at work and only 1 out of 4 remembered this. I'm like....you gotta be shitting me!

You should see how many of them remember Reesing picking grass out of his helmet at Arrowhead... I'll never forget that.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-13-2013, 10:25 AM

ROFL I only clicked this thread because this is pretty much exactly what I was expecting to see.

Dayze
03-13-2013, 10:41 AM
the folks who think Smith is an upgrade, has more 'upside', can win with Reid etc....are going to be in hiding after he stinks up the joint in the first half of the season;....and most likely the entire season.

Side note: Heard Kietzman yeasterday saying that in order to succeed, the Chiefs need to have a strong run game, a really good defense, and short high percentage passes.

.....uh,.....last 4 years. Oh and by the way, that shit = dick in the pursuit of championships.
I dion't think KK was coming off like that's what HE thought they should do, but more of what they'll likely do.

gblowfish
03-13-2013, 10:44 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kighOUC8Ig8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy
03-13-2013, 10:52 AM

Chase Daniels out of the shotgun, fakes a handoff to Jamar Charles who runs behind Jon Asstomouth, goes back to pass, sees a rusher who gets knocked down by Brandon Alberts, fires to the outlet.... incomplete intended for Earl Grey

He can throw to Tony Gonzoloz

donkhater
03-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Rich Gannon II??????

Some similarities. Uses little early in his career. Limited arm strength good mobility. Backing up an unpopular ex-49er.

loochy
03-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Rich Gannon II??????

more like thigpen II

DenverChief
03-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Kaepernick looked sooooo much better.

Daniel looked decent