PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Suspected Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Appears to Be Obama Fan

3rd&48ers
04-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Suspected Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Appears to Be Obama Fan

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/04/19/suspected-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appears-have-been-obama#ixzz2Qx4pJyWL

Several posts on what several news organizations have confirmed as the Twitter profile of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev indicate that that the 19-year-old Chechnyan immigrant was a supporter of Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

If that is indeed the case, it does not mean that Obama has any sort of connection with or responsibility for the bombing suspect or his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. It does, however, completely reverse the fantasy that many American liberals were openly hoping for: that the bombing suspects might be revealed as Timothy McVeigh 2.0, someone whose very name they could use to smear and deride anyone who stands against their belief system. In other words, one of those “dog whistles” we keep hearing so much about.

Now that information has emerged which not only indicates the suspected bombers were not radical conservatives but that one of them appears to be a supporter of President Obama, how widely will it be spread in the endless series of reports trying to report as many details about the two suspects?

Several news agencies have tracked down a Twitter account which is believed to belong to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger of the two brothers whom the FBI has identified as the people responsible for a pressure cooker bomb which killed three people and injured nearly 150.

Besides making an apparent joke at the expense of the victims who were killed in the blast (“Lol those people are cooked”), blogger Bob Owens discovered that the owner of the account made clear his political preferences as he celebrated the reelection of President Obama on November 6th.

Tsarnaev retweeted a statement from Obama's official Twitter account after he won which stated “This happened because of you. Thank you.”

He also retweeted a statement from a Twitter user named “TnL 4/20 Monty” which expressed approval of Obama’s defeat of Romney but urged caution: “Barack you my dawg but we all puppets in this bitch.”

The owner of the account also explicitly stated his own approval of Obama saying “america is impervious to the fuckery #justforthisoneday.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/04/19/suspected-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appears-have-been-obama#ixzz2Qx5IubXX

jspchief
04-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Seems relevant to nothing.

3rd&48ers
04-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Seems relevant to nothing.

It would be if he were a white conservative that believed in Jesus Christ.

WhitiE
04-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Not if you put blinders on first

jspchief
04-19-2013, 05:06 PM

But that's more about religious beliefs than politics.

It's not like Obama or liberals are terrorists.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2013, 05:07 PM
LMAO Here we go.

Dave Lane

Being stupid doesn't really enter into the equation.

Mr. Flopnuts

DEY GON TAKE YER GUNS!!!

LiveSteam
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM
owt uv mi ded hans

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Doesn't matter how much they want them, they'll never get them.

3rd&48ers
04-19-2013, 05:16 PM
LMAO Here we go.
:D:D:Dhttp://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/mlabrax/fishing1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/mlabrax/media/fishing1.gif.html)

Jerm
04-19-2013, 05:16 PM
He'll be an Obama fan....and a truther...and a gun nut...and any other bullshit they can pin on him.

Bowser
04-19-2013, 05:17 PM
I expect this shit from a Fed Ex puke.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2013, 05:18 PM

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/04/19/suspected-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appears-have-been-obama#ixzz2Qx4pJyWL

Several posts on what several news organizations have confirmed as the Twitter profile of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev indicate that that the 19-year-old Chechnyan immigrant was a supporter of Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

If that is indeed the case, it does not mean that Obama has any sort of connection with or responsibility for the bombing suspect or his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. It does, however, completely reverse the fantasy that many American liberals were openly hoping for: that the bombing suspects might be revealed as Timothy McVeigh 2.0, someone whose very name they could use to smear and deride anyone who stands against their belief system. In other words, one of those “dog whistles” we keep hearing so much about.

Now that information has emerged which not only indicates the suspected bombers were not radical conservatives but that one of them appears to be a supporter of President Obama, how widely will it be spread in the endless series of reports trying to report as many details about the two suspects?

Several news agencies have tracked down a Twitter account which is believed to belong to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger of the two brothers whom the FBI has identified as the people responsible for a pressure cooker bomb which killed three people and injured nearly 150.

Besides making an apparent joke at the expense of the victims who were killed in the blast (“Lol those people are cooked”), blogger Bob Owens discovered that the owner of the account made clear his political preferences as he celebrated the reelection of President Obama on November 6th.

Tsarnaev retweeted a statement from Obama's official Twitter account after he won which stated “This happened because of you. Thank you.”

He also retweeted a statement from a Twitter user named “TnL 4/20 Monty” which expressed approval of Obama’s defeat of Romney but urged caution: “Barack you my dawg but we all puppets in this bitch.”

The owner of the account also explicitly stated his own approval of Obama saying “america is impervious to the fuckery #justforthisoneday.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/04/19/suspected-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appears-have-been-obama#ixzz2Qx5IubXX

You're about as smart as a cow after an air piston perforates its skull.

3rd&48ers
04-19-2013, 05:21 PM
I expect this shit from a Fed Ex puke.

Oh Noes not the Fedex bashing

patteeu
04-19-2013, 05:57 PM

Some of them are.

ClevelandBronco
04-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Obama fan? I'm surprised that he's not a member of Obama's cabinet.

theelusiveeightrop
04-19-2013, 06:16 PM
This matters why?

ClevelandBronco
04-19-2013, 06:26 PM
This matters why?

Anti-American bomber supports non-American president. It's so obvious that it's actually trivial.

patteeu
04-19-2013, 06:29 PM
This matters why?

This prevents liberals from blaming another liberal-caused violent event on conservatives.

NewChief
04-19-2013, 06:38 PM
He's clearly a true fan. ****ing morons.

Oh shit. Wrong forum.

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Obama kills Bin Laden and now captures a 19 year old terrorist alive in order for us to hunt more.

Makes you realize just how bad the right is at all this.

Frazod
04-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Obama kills Bin Laden and now captures a 19 year old terrorist alive in order for us to hunt more.

Hey, Bambi, how'd that assault weapons ban thing turn out?

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Obama fan? I'm surprised that he's not a member of Obama's cabinet.

THINK HE'LL GET A JOB AT BROWN?!?

RedDread
04-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Wow 1098 tweets. Well, better start digging!

RedDread
04-19-2013, 07:26 PM
FUCK HE'S A GAME OF THRONES FAN, I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Claynus
04-19-2013, 07:34 PM
I once claimed I was a big fan of Herm Edwards.

RedDread
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Breaking Bad taught me how to dispose of a corpse</p>&mdash; Jahar (@J_tsar) <a href="https://twitter.com/J_tsar/status/291688148050788353">January 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mnchiefsguy
THINK HE'LL GET A JOB AT BROWN?!?

No, I but hear Columbia has an office for him right next to Kathy Boudin.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:35 PM

Obama did not kill anyone and has done nothing but piggyback the measures put in place by Bush to accomplish both tasks you fucking shitbag~

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Hey, Bambi, how'd that assault weapons ban thing turn out?

How's Obama defeating another terrorist cell feel?

80% of Americans are in favor of the gun control legislation put forth this week. It won't take too long. The generational shift is happening as we speak.

Better keep a watch on your butthole buddy! Of wait, your fat ass smells like such shit I wouldn't worry about anyone being too interested in it. ROFL

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Obama did not kill anyone and has done nothing but piggyback the measures put in place by Bush to accomplish both tasks you ****ing shitbag~

Nice "Don't tread on me flag" Are you in high school? lol

Frazod
04-19-2013, 07:39 PM
How's Obama defeating another terrorist cell feel?

80% of Americans are in favor of the gun control legislation put forth this week. It won't take too long. The generational shift is happening as we speak.

Better keep a watch on your butthole buddy! Of wait, your fat ass smells like such shit I wouldn't worry about anyone being too interested in it. ROFL

So did OStalin drag him out of the boat personally, or send in Biden? ROFL

You assured me that the assault ban would pass. What happened, Bambi? Is it possible that you and your little cockchugger New York pals don't know shit about anything?

Aries Walker
04-19-2013, 07:39 PM
This prevents liberals from blaming another liberal-caused violent event on conservatives.
Is this "liberal-caused" now?

I don't think either side has any footing to blame it on the other. If anything, reviling this evil punk seems to be something we should be able to come together on.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:40 PM

You are a joke, and a gutless punk that acts out on the Internet because you know better everywhere else LMAO

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:41 PM
So did OStalin drag him out of the boat personally, or send in Biden? ROFL

You assured me that the assault ban would pass. What happened, Bambi? Is it possible that you and your little cockchugger New York pals don't know shit about anything?

I look at the gun violence in your city and then I look at it in mine.

I feel just fine.

Why don't you go for a little walk tonight? I'm sure you'll be okay too. ROFL

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:42 PM
You are a joke, and a gutless punk that acts out on the Internet because you know better everywhere else LMAO

Come at me bro. You're so tough

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Come at me bro. You're so tough

LMAO I truly wish that was an option~

RedDread
04-19-2013, 07:45 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barack you my dawg but we all puppets in this bitch..</p>&mdash; TnL 4/20 Monty (@MonTanA_BaBy) <a href="https://twitter.com/MonTanA_BaBy/status/266068131829665793">November 7, 2012</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I should of slept through this class, yes obama won and yea a lot of money wasspent <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23****politicalscience">#****politicalscience</a></p>&mdash; Jahar (@J_tsar) <a href="https://twitter.com/J_tsar/status/266186956340334592">November 7, 2012</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>This happened because of you. Thank you.</p>&mdash; Barack Obama (@BarackObama) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/266030802482126848">November 7, 2012</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>What did Barack Obama say to Michelle when he proposed? "I don't wanna be obama self."</p>&mdash; Alan Garner (@AlanHungover) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlanHungover/status/232914777410764802">August 7, 2012</a></blockquote>

Grabbed all his tweets and did a quick search for Barack and Obama, this is what i came up with.

Frazod
04-19-2013, 07:46 PM
I look at the gun violence in your city and then I look at it in mine.

I feel just fine.

Why don't you go for a little walk tonight? I'm sure you'll be okay too. ROFL

Seriously? ROFL

That's not my city, Bambi. I don't live there - moved away from that piece of liberal shit years ago. It's a Democratic hellhole, the home of your hero OStalin, run by one of his No. 1 toadies.

Sometimes your raging idiocy still amazes me. It shouldn't at this point, but it does.

RedDread
04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
There we go, third time's the charm.

Aries Walker
04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey, the Gadsden flag is an important part of our history. It was the symbol of the Marines, for crying out loud.

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM
LMAO I truly wish that was an option~

You wouldn't do shit Ted Nugent. Pussy ass bitches. lol

BucEyedPea
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM

A lot of which is moving libertarian.

Bambi
04-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey, the Gadsden flag is an important part of our history. It was the symbol of the Marines, for crying out loud.

And now it's been high jacked by the Tea Party. There isn't a bigger group of pussies in America.

There's a reason why they lose elections by such large margins.

Aries Walker
04-19-2013, 07:50 PM
The Boston cop on camera right now reminds so much of Alec Baldwin's character in The Departed.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:52 PM
You wouldn't do shit Ted Nugent. Pussy ass bitches. lol

ROFL now I understand why you asked me if I was in high school. You were hoping to tell your buddies in Jr high about your big night on daddy's computer~

Prison Bitch
04-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Not surprising he likes Obama

Aries Walker
04-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Whoops, wrong thread.

RedNeckRaider
And now it's been high jacked by the Tea Party. There isn't a bigger group of pussies in America.

There's a reason why they lose elections by such large margins.

Tea party ROFL I am not in the tea party or even a republican you fucking idiot~

Bambi
ROFL now I understand why you asked me if I was in high school. You were hoping to tell your buddies in Jr high about your big night on daddy's computer~

now now Ted, no need to get all upset. Obama's presser is about to begin. Take a seat and enjoy!

ROFL

mlyonsd
04-19-2013, 07:56 PM

There's a reason why they lose elections by such large margins.What, are you in high school? ROFL

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:57 PM
now now Ted, no need to get all upset. Obama's presser is about to begin. Take a seat and enjoy!

ROFL

Get your tissues ready for the cum shot while you are watching~

mlyonsd
04-19-2013, 07:59 PM

ROFL

Let me guess, he's going to say 'we got him'.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 07:59 PM
What, are you in high school? ROFL

The shit stain thinks I am a right winger ROFL

Bambi
04-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Let me guess, he's going to say 'we got him'.

I doubt it. He wasn't directly involved in this. He kills the leaders. The 19 year olds are left to the local authorities.

HonestChieffan
04-19-2013, 08:08 PM
"I have instructed...." Egotistical bastard.

mlyonsd
04-19-2013, 08:12 PM

Maybe we should lay off. He's had a shitty week. Home strike by terrorists and his own Senate democrats schooling him on the 2nd amendment. Topped off by another Senate democrat calling Obamacare a train wreck.

notorious
04-19-2013, 08:13 PM
"One nation, under God"

Give the man credit.

Aries Walker
04-19-2013, 08:14 PM
He pretty much said Standard Presidential Stuff. Sympathy for the families, praise for the good guys, "we will not waiver", etc. Also, a nod to the town in Texas that blew up. Otherwise, not much groundbreaking.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 08:15 PM

As he struggled to read the written for him speech. He must be outraged that nobody could get on the telepromter for him. At least then it is easier for him to pretend he had an original thought~

HonestChieffan
04-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Maybe we should lay off. He's had a shitty week. Home strike by terrorists and his own Senate democrats schooling him on the 2nd amendment. Topped off by another Senate democrat calling Obamacare a train wreck.

Like real people dont have shitty weeks all the time. But OK. I know many feel far better having seen our leader express his heartfelt words that unite us during a difficult time. Hope he takes some me time this week with Michelle and the children and work through his issues.

mlyonsd
04-19-2013, 08:17 PM
The shit stain thinks I am a right winger ROFLYou realize anyone that doesn't agree with The Leader is right wing.

RedNeckRaider
04-19-2013, 08:20 PM
You realize anyone that doesn't agree with The Leader is right wing.

Oh I waste time kicking him around every once in a while. He most likely lives with his mom and dad and lives through the Internet like most trolls~

patteeu
04-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Is this "liberal-caused" now?

I don't think either side has any footing to blame it on the other. If anything, reviling this evil punk seems to be something we should be able to come together on.

Evil Obama-supporting, liberal punk, yes we can. :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Imagine the stimulative effect to the economy of investing in foam donut manufacturers. This forum could keep an entire factory running at full capacity just to soothe its constant butthurt about all things Obama, real or imaginary.

Prison Bitch
04-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Why is Obama speaking? Lame dick president can't even get gun background checks passed with 90% public support. Nobody wants to hear from that man any more

KILLER_CLOWN
04-19-2013, 11:57 PM
He'll be an Obama fan....and a truther...and a gun nut...and any other bullshit they can pin on him.

Pretty much this.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-19-2013, 11:59 PM
"One nation, under God"

Give the man credit.

I thought his speech was great, I just wish the rest of him was like his speeches.

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 01:00 AM
Haha.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48170860762/you-gotta-admit-regardless-of-what-you-think-of

RedDread
04-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Haha.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48170860762/you-gotta-admit-regardless-of-what-you-think-of

Just proof that the Bush presidency was so unremarkable up until 9/11 that most people forget he was actually the sitting president at that point.

Or they're dumb, take your pick.

RedDread
04-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Totally unrelated but wow, this bitch....

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/day/2013/04/11

Bambi
04-20-2013, 02:21 AM
Haha.

omg, half these guys must post on CP. ROFL

Aries Walker
04-20-2013, 06:24 AM
Evil Obama-supporting, liberal punk, yes we can. :)
Ah, okay. As long as you qualify it, then. *eyeroll*

patteeu
04-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Just proof that the Bush presidency was so unremarkable up until 9/11 that most people forget he was actually the sitting president at that point.

Or they're dumb, take your pick.

The clock started when the 9/11 attack occurred.

Anyong Bluth
04-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Pretty sure if you're blowing shit up at marathons in Boston on Patriot's Day then you're neither a supporter of liberal or conservative, as you pretty much don't like the country period to the mindless fucks that think there is even a shred of intelligence to try to link terrorists to our sitting President and Commander in Chief.

Seriously there is nothing you could reply that will ever make me change my opinion of anyone sidling up to this claim as a completely retarded asshole devoid of any higher level of reasoning or rationale to play hate in old hat politics with this sad event.

Besides, at best this would have all just been part of their "cover", right?

ESAD

patteeu
04-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Pretty sure if you're blowing shit up at marathons in Boston on Patriot's Day then you're neither a supporter of liberal or conservative, as you pretty much don't like the country period to the mindless ****s that think there is even a shred of intelligence to try to link terrorists to our sitting President and Commander in Chief.

Seriously there is nothing you could reply that will ever make me change my opinion as a completely retarded asshole devoid of any higher level of reasoning or rationale to play hate in old hat politics with this sad event.

Besides, at best this would have all just been part of their "cover", right?

ESAD

That's true of people like Tim McVeigh too, but that didn't stop the left from blaming Rush Limbaugh and other conservative talk radio.

InChiefsHell
04-20-2013, 08:47 AM
The problem is, Libs, you all KNOW unless you are completely void of any intellectual honesty, that if this guy had been a right wing Sarah Palin fan that you would be ALL OVER IT!

To me, what this represents is a new kind of problem. Home grown terrorist who is undetectable. Now, if our rights were being kicked around, prepare for them to be STOMPED on.

The next few years will be very very interesting.

Anyong Bluth
04-20-2013, 08:52 AM
That's true of people like Tim McVeigh too, but that didn't stop the left from blaming Rush Limbaugh and other conservative talk radio.

I don't once recall Rush being blamed as the root cause, and pretty much remember people blaming paranoid shithead rednecks that decide to join extremist militias- I stress the word extremist.

Are you making a inferential jump to say that persons as such as I described above are a steadfast rule always conservative?
maybe yes maybe no? But I at the time was a Republican and had liberal friends and never once heard and finger pointing in the conservative direction to be honest.

Either way its still untrue and even more fucking childish in this day and age.

patteeu
04-20-2013, 09:22 AM
I don't once recall Rush being blamed as the root cause, and pretty much remember people blaming paranoid shithead rednecks that decide to join extremist militias- I stress the word extremist.

Are you making a inferential jump to say that persons as such as I described above are a steadfast rule always conservative?
maybe yes maybe no? But I at the time was a Republican and had liberal friends and never once heard and finger pointing in the conservative direction to be honest.

Either way its still untrue and even more ****ing childish in this day and age.

No, I'm saying what I said. The fact that you don't remember it just means you have a bad memory (or that you weren't paying attention).

gblowfish
04-20-2013, 09:27 AM
JFC. Just when I think the stupidity in the DC section has hit rock bottom, R8ers grabs a shovel.

Anyong Bluth
04-20-2013, 09:30 AM
No, I'm saying what I said. The fact that you don't remember it just means you have a bad memory (or that you weren't paying attention).

That's fine, I pay plenty close attention and never heard much of a peep about this Rush upheaval. Got a couple links from national outlets about this for me to refresh my memory?

patteeu
04-20-2013, 09:48 AM
That's fine, I pay plenty close attention and never heard much of a peep about this Rush upheaval. Got a couple links from national outlets about this for me to refresh my memory?

Long after the fact, the left was still doing it. (http://www.mrc.org/bias-alerts/olbermann-limbaugh-hate-radio-has-blood-your-hands-oklahoma-city-bombing)

How old were you in 1995? I don't think it's possible to have payed "plenty close attention" around that time and not have heard a peep.

Here's a write up from the NY Times (http://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/25/us/terror-oklahoma-president-shifting-debate-political-climate-clinton-condemns.html) about a statement from Bill Clinton. He didn't mention anyone by name, but any honest observer knows what he was a talking about.

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 09:55 AM
This President does shit that would cause people to be protesting in the streets if Bush had done them.. But since it's Obama it's all good..

I think he could club baby seals on TV and people would blindly support him.

stevieray
04-20-2013, 10:25 AM
DEY GON TAKE YER GUNS!!!

...and they didn't try, did they?

...and MSM media didn't report the Tea Party as violent did they?

...and the FT Hood shooting wasn't labeled workplace violence, right?

i'm just glad the perps were white....let the shift begin.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 10:27 AM
Like I always say , if Obama was on video shooting someone, the left would say "see? We need more gun control!!!"

petegz28
04-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Both of them could have been deported in 2009.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/

Anyong Bluth
04-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Both of them could have been deported in 2009.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/

Huh?

The older brother was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, but never charged.

If you know how that goes cops often detain one party when called on a domestic violence report- simply to separate the 2 parties. I kid you not most times the guy is getting locked up temporarily even if there is little to truly indicate that truly being the case.

I remember a guy I knew through mutual friends in college getting arrested for this because he and his girlfriend of 5 years got into an argument outside of the dorms his freshman year. Some girl passing by called the cops and blew it out of proportion as if he was laying into her, and even when the cops showed up the girlfriend told the cops that wasn't even close to true. The cops didn't care, and since it was Friday afternoon, no city prosecutor would be able to review the incident report and so what would be a typical 12-24 hour holding period so everyone "cools off" if no domestic battery actually occurred, he got to spend the weekend in jail until Monday morning to be released with no charges.

Now, reports indicate he had a history of violent outbursts and trouble controlling his anger. So, chances are there was probably more validity to this 2009 incident, but he never got charged.

The younger brother wasn't getting in trouble, so I don't really understand what the article is alluding to this idea that they slipped thru the deportation option, because at no time did they ever face charges for which they were convicted for crimes that rose to the degree of an immigration review for revocation and deportation.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 01:54 PM
If our country deported all Muslim tomorrow would anyone even notice?

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 01:58 PM

The 1st Amendment might notice.

Frazod
04-20-2013, 01:58 PM

It would make it really tough to hail a cab.

RedNeckRaider
04-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Huh?

The older brother was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, but never charged.

If you know how that goes cops often detain one party when called on a domestic violence report- simply to separate the 2 parties. I kid you not most times the guy is getting locked up temporarily even if there is little to truly indicate that truly being the case.

I remember a guy I knew through mutual friends in college getting arrested for this because he and his girlfriend of 5 years got into an argument outside of the dorms his freshman year. Some girl passing by called the cops and blew it out of proportion as if he was laying into her, and even when the cops showed up the girlfriend told the cops that wasn't even close to true. The cops didn't care, and since it was Friday afternoon, no city prosecutor would be able to review the incident report and so what would be a typical 12-24 hour holding period so everyone "cools off" if no domestic battery actually occurred, he got to spend the weekend in jail until Monday morning to be released with no charges.

Now, reports indicate he had a history of violent outbursts and trouble controlling his anger. So, chances are there was probably more validity to this 2009 incident, but he never got charged.

The younger brother wasn't getting in trouble, so I don't really understand what the article is alluding to this idea that they slipped thru the deportation option, because at no time did they ever face charges for which they were convicted for crimes that rose to the degree of an immigration review for revocation and deportation.

The fact the older brother was investigated in 2011 as a possible terrorist suspect is pretty fucking irritating. The fact he was on the radar and still ended up killing people is reminiscent of past failures to heed red flags~

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 02:15 PM
The fact the older brother was investigated in 2011 as a possible terrorist suspect is pretty ****ing irritating. The fact he was on the radar and still ended up killing people is reminiscent of past failures to heed red flags~

I hear you on this, and we'll hopefully learn why he slipped through, but we can't just deport anyone as soon as a finger is pointed at them. America isn't 1600s Salem, MA.

RedNeckRaider
04-20-2013, 02:17 PM
I hear you on this, and we'll hopefully learn why he slipped through, but we can't deport just anyone as soon as a finger is pointed at them. America isn't 1600s Salem, MA.

These failures have happened under both parties watch so you can stand down. It was not a slight at your hero~

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
These failures have happened under both parties watch so you can stand down. It was not a slight at your hero~

Obama? I know it wasn't a slight on him.

My point remains, we can't just deport anyone and everyone b/c someone points a finger at them.

RedNeckRaider
04-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Obama? I know it wasn't a slight on him.

My point remains, we can't just deport anyone and everyone b/c someone points a finger at them.

You are a special kind of stupid. When another government gets ahold of our government and warns that this guy is a problem along with the fact he had already been involved in a violent crime. Within a couple years he committed a terrorist act. Yeah I am crazy for thinking something went wrong here~

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 07:07 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532018_599104953433752_562853908_n.jpg

alanm
04-20-2013, 07:49 PM
This President does shit that would cause people to be protesting in the streets if Bush had done them.. But since it's Obama it's all good..

I think he could club baby seals on TV and people would blindly support him.I hate myself for thinking it but I'm coming around to that opinion.

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 07:59 PM
I hate myself for thinking it but I'm coming around to that opinion.

Take the Patriot act for example under Bush... Liberals were taking to the streets when it was renewed by Obama and made even more invasive... Not a peep and no protests.

The main purpose of this thread is really not to give 2 shits who the nut supports... Nuts are Nuts regardless but when people go on tv and automatically assume it's right wingers who do this or tea party people drives me crazy...

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 08:14 PM
The main purpose of this thread is really not to give 2 shits who the nut supports... Nuts are Nuts regardless but when people go on tv and automatically assume it's right wingers who do this or tea party people drives me crazy...

So you're saying the OP gave a misleading thread title? :)

stonedstooge
04-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Strange that the government wants more information on gun purchases to keep crazies from shooting us, but had numerous red flags of information on this dudes brother, and let him slip through the cracks and blow people up. 48 Hours is talking about it now.

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 08:19 PM
So you're saying the OP gave a misleading thread title? :)

Nope I posted their title to the story

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Nope I posted their title to the story

I know. It's just funny that you, the OP, say this thread isn't about him being an Obama supporter, but the article is all about him being an Obama supporter.

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 08:39 PM
I know. It's just funny that you, the OP, say this thread isn't about him being an Obama supporter, but the article is all about him being an Obama supporter.

My view is not about being an Obama supporter, the story is though...

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 08:45 PM
My view is not about being an Obama supporter, the story is though...

So why didn't you start a thread about your view instead of about this article?

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 08:46 PM
So why didn't you start a thread about your view instead of about this article?

To piss off the Libturds that always blame the Right when a bomb goes off or a shot is fired.

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 08:54 PM
To piss off the Libturds that always blame the Right when a bomb goes off or a shot is fired.

Do they always do that?

3rd&48ers
04-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Do they always do that?

Every Single Time

KChiefer
04-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Every Single Time in my delusional mind

FYP

3rd&48ers
04-21-2013, 08:47 AM
FYP

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/391016_594167193928944_316245870_n.jpg

blaise
04-21-2013, 09:49 PM

How funny. Asking someone if they're in high school and then punctuating with, "lol."

blaise
04-21-2013, 09:50 PM
And most of the people saying, "So what," here would be the same ones saying, "I KNEW IT! HE WAS A RWNJ!" if he were found to be a Tea Partier or something.

KChiefer
04-21-2013, 10:01 PM
And most of the people saying, "So what," here would be the same ones saying, "I KNEW IT! HE WAS A RWNJ!" if he were found to be a Tea Partier or something.

The older brother(the driver) isn't far removed from rwnj. It isn't about right or left. It's about extremist ideology.

How do you think the older brother felt about homosexuality, guns ownership, abortion, godless schools, etc?

AussieChiefsFan
04-21-2013, 10:18 PM
non-American president.

I guess Hawaii isn't considered part of the US anymore.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:42 PM
The older brother(the driver) isn't far removed from rwnj. It isn't about right or left. It's about extremist ideology.

How do you think the older brother felt about homosexuality, guns ownership, abortion, godless schools, etc?

Yeah, but a lot of those Muslims like socialism too.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:54 PM
I guess Hawaii isn't considered part of the US anymore.

He's referring to Obama having said he was born in Kenya. Maybe Obama meant re-born....as a commie like his daddy.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 11:04 PM

We know the little bro liked Obama. That says it all.

KChiefer
04-21-2013, 11:20 PM
We know the little bro liked Obama. That says it all.

ROFL

You got bitchslapped by patteeu today. Pat rarely if ever dresses down people that even mildly lean in his direction politically. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

Prison Bitch
04-22-2013, 07:00 AM
War on women, brother. War on women.

Amnorix
04-22-2013, 08:05 AM
He's referring to Obama having said he was born in Kenya. Maybe Obama meant re-born....as a commie like his daddy.

Except he didn't say that.

Aries Walker
04-24-2013, 08:15 PM

I'm with this. I look forward to the day where those of us in the center put aside which way we slightly lean, and run the extremists of any direction out on a rail.

InChiefsHell
04-25-2013, 05:08 AM
I'm with this. I look forward to the day where those of us in the center put aside which way we slightly lean, and run the extremists of any direction out on a rail.

What is an extremist anyway?

WhiteWhale
04-25-2013, 08:33 AM
They were immigrant muslim converts on welfare.

It's like a right winger's dream scenario and the left winger's nightmare scenario.

Bob Dole
04-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Someone who thinks that anyone who disagrees with them should be run out on a rail?

Comrade Crapski
04-25-2013, 12:44 PM

All that's left really for Tsarnaev to have the best moonbat resume ever is that it gets revealed he advocates for manmade global warming.

Comrade Crapski
04-25-2013, 12:50 PM

It's like a right winger's dream scenario and the left winger's nightmare scenario.

yeah i don't think Martin Richard knew the difference between the "left" and the "right".

I think it would have been nice though if the FBI put the American publics safety as a priority over tolerance™ and worrying about hurting muslims feelings.

But hey, FORWARD!

Comrade Crapski
04-25-2013, 12:56 PM

Muslims kill homosexuals and women can't own guns, go to school or have an abortion.

Yet for some reason you moonbats love you some muslims!

mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Aries Walker
04-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Well, we can start with those who want to kill others who disagree with them, and debate our way into the center from there.

Baby Lee
04-25-2013, 05:51 PM
The fact the older brother was investigated in 2011 as a possible terrorist suspect is pretty fucking irritating. The fact he was on the radar and still ended up killing people is reminiscent of past failures to heed red flags~

The investigation stems from a tip from Russia [FSB specifically], but they suffer from having a hard on for Chechen's. They were probably more concerned he'd come back and do something on their soil.

J Diddy
04-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Without reading, I would hope that somebody has said who cares and that it doesn't make a shred of difference.

Only a moron would equate the actions of one to millions.

Oh wait...

Comrade Crapski
04-30-2013, 11:12 AM
No doubt the feeling is mutual.

http://moonbattery.com/obama-arafat.jpg

Comrade Crapski
04-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Only a moron would equate the actions of one to millions.

Kind of like the "all priests are pedophiles" canard you and your moonbat girlfriends toss around 24/7?

Stewie
04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Cool! They got more than $100,000 in taxpayer money, and probably much more if you count healthcare.

Boston Herald

By: Chris Cassidy

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

“The breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning,” said a person with knowledge of documents handed over to a legislative committee today.

The state has handed over more than 500 documents to the 11-member House Post Audit and Oversight Committee, which today met for the first time and plans to call in officials from the Department of Transitional Assistance to testify.

“I can assure members of the public that this committee will actively review every single piece of information we can find because clearly the public has a substantial right to know what benefits, if any, this family or individuals accused of some horrific crimes were receiving,” said state Rep. David Linsky (D-Natick), the committee’s chairman.

Linsky’s committee has requested documents from the DTA, the state’s Medicaid director and Health and Human Services Secretary John Polanowicz. But so far the committee has not released the records publicly, citing a privilege the DTA is asserting under state law.

Transitional assistance officials also told the Herald tonight that the agency was conducting its own investigation into whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s family ever notified the DTA about his extended trip to Russia, and has since expanded its probe to include a full history of the benefits received by the entire Tsarnaev family.

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 03:33 PM

LMAO:LOL:

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Well, we can start with those who want to kill others who disagree with them, and debate our way into the center from there.

At least you didn't say people killing the people of a govt that kills their own people.

mlyonsd
04-30-2013, 06:39 PM
How did this scumbag get Judy Clarke on his defense team? How does that happen? Is she doing it for free?

(Judy Clarke kept the Unibomber and the retard that shot Gifford from getting euthanized)

InChiefsHell
04-30-2013, 06:51 PM
How did this scumbag get Judy Clarke on his defense team? How does that happen? Is she doing it for free?

(Judy Clarke kept the Unibomber and the retard that shot Gifford from getting euthanized)

I'm sure he's getting help from...somewhere...:hmmm:

But no, he's just a poor broke kid. Seriously.

Brando
04-30-2013, 06:59 PM
I hope the bag of shit avoids the death penalty and has a long shitty life in a federal penitentiary. Let Big Papi in come in a few times a year to shit on his head.
Either that or in honor of the maimed give him a sex change and have him date Oscar Pistoris.

Fairplay
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM
This story is important I think as terrorists can really harm this country on many levels, this one in particular is the reservoir that supplies drinking water to Boston.
The story sounds fishy to me.

Ted Kennedy used to read his news from this site so it is safe for viewing for the libs.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2013/05/14/mass-police-investigate-reservoir-trespassing/Ml1qIMt8eMhu3TM8pXzUeJ/story.html

Mass. Police investigate reservoir trespassing
AP / May 14, 2013

BELCHERTOWN, Mass. (AP) — Massachusetts state police say they and the FBI are investigating a trespassing incident at the Quabbin Reservoir but have no evidence of terrorism.

The central Massachusetts reservoir supplies drinking water to Boston.

State Police spokesman David Procopio says Tuesday night that a trooper saw two cars parked at a reservoir park entrance at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, then saw five young men and two young women walking toward them from the reservoir.

Procopio said they are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore with addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland and Northampton, and New York City. He said law enforcement databases show no warrants, detainers or advisories on them.

The men told police they are recently graduated chemical engineers curious about the reservoir.

Procopio said they will be summoned to court later on trespassing charges

InChiefsHell
05-16-2013, 05:36 AM
This story is important I think as terrorists can really harm this country on many levels, this one in particular is the reservoir that supplies drinking water to Boston.
The story sounds fishy to me.

Ted Kennedy used to read his news from this site so it is safe for viewing for the libs.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2013/05/14/mass-police-investigate-reservoir-trespassing/Ml1qIMt8eMhu3TM8pXzUeJ/story.html

Mass. Police investigate reservoir trespassing
AP / May 14, 2013

BELCHERTOWN, Mass. (AP) — Massachusetts state police say they and the FBI are investigating a trespassing incident at the Quabbin Reservoir but have no evidence of terrorism.

The central Massachusetts reservoir supplies drinking water to Boston.

State Police spokesman David Procopio says Tuesday night that a trooper saw two cars parked at a reservoir park entrance at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, then saw five young men and two young women walking toward them from the reservoir.

Procopio said they are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore with addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland and Northampton, and New York City. He said law enforcement databases show no warrants, detainers or advisories on them.

The men told police they are recently graduated chemical engineers curious about the reservoir.

Procopio said they will be summoned to court later on trespassing charges
Geez. Bunch of damn brain surgeons. Take your friends from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, 3 decidedly Muslin countries and go down to "check out" the reservoir at midnight...if they are really just curious, the are also fucking stupid. If they are not, good catch by the Boston PD.

patteeu
05-16-2013, 08:15 AM

LMAO

ChiefsandO'sfan
07-17-2013, 11:45 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/07/17/dzhohkar-tsarnaev-cover-rolling-stone/wTAgBFul5zggxfwtXLedLK/story.html

Kill people get the cover of Rolling stone.

seaofred
07-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Just shows what trash Rolling Stone Mag. is. It's not even worthy of being used as toilet paper.

stonedstooge
07-18-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/07/17/dzhohkar-tsarnaev-cover-rolling-stone/wTAgBFul5zggxfwtXLedLK/story.html

Kill people get the cover of Rolling stone.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJu6Up9w2Hc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>