PDA

View Full Version : Poop Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage
Written By Micah Clark
1.1K PRINT

Even knowing that there are radicals in all movements, doesnít lessen the startling admission recently by lesbian journalist Masha Gessen. On a radio show she actually admits that homosexual activists are lying about their radical political agenda. She says that they donít want to access the institution of marriage; they want to radically redefine and eventually eliminate it.

Here is what she recently said on a radio interview:

ďItís a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that itís a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. Ö(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there ó because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie.

The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I donít think it should exist. And I donít like taking part in creating fictions about my life. Thatís sort of not what I had in mind when I came out thirty years ago.

I have three kids who have five parents, more or less, and I donít see why they shouldnít have five parents legallyÖ I met my new partner, and she had just had a baby, and that babyís biological father is my brother, and my daughterís biological father is a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers him his father. So the five parents break down into two groups of threeÖ And really, I would like to live in a legal system that is capable of reflecting that reality, and I donít think thatís compatible with the institution of marriage.Ē

(Source: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/why-get-married/4058506)

http://illinoisfamily.org/110files/uploads/2013/04/masha-portrait-516x260.jpg

patteeu
04-20-2013, 11:39 AM
There are heterosexuals who want to redefine marriage too. That doesn't mean it's a widely held sentiment.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eS9r3FYJfMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy
04-20-2013, 11:45 AM
one time a white guy said that he hated black people so that means all white people hate black people

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 12:15 PM
There are heterosexuals who want to redefine marriage too. That doesn't mean it's a widely held sentiment.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eS9r3FYJfMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No clue what your point is here.

patteeu
04-20-2013, 12:18 PM
No clue what your point is here.

The point was made in the second sentence of the post. Was the point of your thread that one particular radical has radical views on marriage?

Count Zarth
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Three kids should not have five parents. That's completely fucked up, straight or gay.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Three kids should not have five parents. That's completely ****ed up, straight or gay.

This fits perfectly with the Leftist belief of "community ownership" of children. It's sick, it's depraved, and it is something we associate with primative cultures across history. Not the Western concept of the nuclear family. (Which the Leftists want to nuke)

"It Takes A Village" was something we all sorta laughed at 20 years ago when HillDawg barfed out that nonsense. But the Left really believes it, and the Gays are doing their part to end marriage so it's a reachable goal.

Bowser
04-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Is this a "Sanctity of Marriage" thread?

Is the divorce rate in this country due to the gays?

Brock
04-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Idiot says something, other idiots react as if it means something.

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 01:05 PM
You scared?

BucEyedPea
04-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Is this a "Sanctity of Marriage" thread?

Is the divorce rate in this country due to the gays?

No, but it is due to progressive ideas.

Cannibal
04-20-2013, 01:09 PM
If this nut job speaks for all gays, I guess Fred Phelps speaks for all christians then.

Brock
04-20-2013, 01:13 PM

True. Progressive ideas such as women not being property, for example.

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 01:15 PM
The end game of course...is making Samwell president of the United States. Keep up with the times.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fbGkxcY7YFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
04-20-2013, 01:17 PM
True. Progressive ideas such as women not being property, for example.

Yeah right. Nice hyperbole. I am talking about no fault divorce, lenient attitudes toward adultery, a me first attitude because I am entitled to be fulfilled and to hell with the kids.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Why get married when you can be happy? You don't even need a license or political activism for this.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 01:53 PM

Exactly.

patteeu
04-20-2013, 02:37 PM
This fits perfectly with the Leftist belief of "community ownership" of children. It's sick, it's depraved, and it is something we associate with primative cultures across history. Not the Western concept of the nuclear family. (Which the Leftists want to nuke)

"It Takes A Village" was something we all sorta laughed at 20 years ago when HillDawg barfed out that nonsense. But the Left really believes it, and the Gays are doing their part to end marriage so it's a reachable goal.

"the Gays"? All of them or a few nuts?

Cannibal
04-20-2013, 02:41 PM
http://scm-l3.technorati.com/feature/paranoid-guide-to-better-living/banner.jpg?1282831058

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 02:44 PM
"the Gays"? All of them or a few nuts?

All of them.

Cannibal
04-20-2013, 02:44 PM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/b8/14/b814a68e56445de17bfe7fe164f5eba2.jpeg?itok=vqeP1ghp

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 02:45 PM
What does a gay person...or any other person for that matter have to do with the marriage two people have? Not married but I feel like a gay person couldn't ruin it even if they wanted to. It is mine to have or not have.

patteeu
04-20-2013, 02:57 PM
What does a gay person...or any other person for that matter have to do with the marriage two people have? Not married but I feel like a gay person couldn't ruin it even if they wanted to. It is mine to have or not have.

What if a lesbian steals your wife from you?!?!

mr. tegu
04-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I can't believe this person revealed the secrets of the super secret society and their true intentions!

|Zach|
04-20-2013, 03:07 PM
What if a lesbian steals your wife from you?!?!

I feel like the Internet has covered this possibility at length. The results? Not so bad.

teedubya
04-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Men should hate marriage... it's like a contract where... if you lose, you automatically lose 1/2 your shit and a percentage of future earnings.

Plus, you get just one vagina for the rest of your life... if you **** a different vagina, the 1/2 your shit rule goes into effect.

Marriage is awesome for the women, though. They always get the kids, the house and the stuff. Heh.

Why are gays fighting for marriage? Do they NOT like half of their stuff? Just donate it.

stonedstooge
04-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Men should hate marriage... it's like a contract where... if you lose, you automatically lose 1/2 your shit and a percentage of future earnings.

Plus, you get just one vagina for the rest of your life... if you **** a different vagina, the 1/2 your shit rule goes into effect.

Marriage is awesome for the women, though. They always get the kids, the house and the stuff. Heh.

Why are gays fighting for marriage? Do they NOT like half of their stuff? Just donate it.
Wish it was only half. I think your percentages are off as the courts still seem to cater to the woman

Taco John
04-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Who cares what some extremist says? Why do people put any amount of stock into this stuff.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Who cares what some extremist says? Why do people put any amount of stock into this stuff.

At least 29 peeps care enough to respond..wooops that includes me.

RNR
04-20-2013, 06:21 PM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/b8/14/b814a68e56445de17bfe7fe164f5eba2.jpeg?itok=vqeP1ghp

He is a fine upstanding Democrat. He fits very well in the party of your choice~

digger
04-20-2013, 06:34 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/09/critics-slam-msnbc-hosts-claim-that-kids-belong-to-community-not-parents/

Xanathol
04-20-2013, 07:38 PM
If this nut job speaks for all gays, I guess Fred Phelps speaks for all christians then.Not all nutjobs are gay, but by definition, all gays are nutjobs.

Frazod
04-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Don't really give a shit about this one way or another, but I've got to say, doesn't the woman in that photo just.... radiate unhappiness? It seems like if you're feeling really good about yourself or life in general, just click on this thread and stare at that photo for a minute or two, and you'll be over it.

I sort of picture Direckshun looking like that.

Bowser
04-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Not all nutjobs are gay, but by definition, all gays are nutjobs.

We should send them to de-gayifying camps, and if that doesn't work, they should all be locked up, amirite?

Brock
04-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Not all nutjobs are gay, but by definition, all gays are nutjobs.

Signed, noted social scientist Pat Robertson

Bump
04-20-2013, 07:48 PM

extremists = following the bible exact.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 08:26 PM

Same logic back at ya: what possible impact does granting gay marriage do FOR you? Nothing. Not a single thing. It doesn't benefit you in the least.

Brock
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Same logic back at ya: what possible impact does granting gay marriage do FOR you? Nothing. Not a single thing. It doesn't benefit you in the least.

That isn't a hurdle it needs to overcome.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Don't really give a shit about this one way or another, but I've got to say, doesn't the woman in that photo just.... radiate unhappiness? It seems like if you're feeling really good about yourself or life in general, just click on this thread and stare at that photo for a minute or two, and you'll be over it.

I sort of picture Direckshun looking like that.

You better start caring, because she is itching to take your guns away from you. While she's crying tears of sadness about her "rights", she's demanding you lose your actual legit, Constitutional rights to guns. Gays overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and are heavily pro gun control.

Since you seem intelligent I suspect you already know this.

Prison Bitch
04-20-2013, 08:34 PM
That isn't a hurdle it needs to overcome.

Yep, just like the converse isn't some hurdle I need to overcome in my opposition. Glad you see my point here.

Brock
04-20-2013, 08:37 PM
You better start caring, because she is itching to take your guns away from you. While she's crying tears of sadness about her "rights", she's demanding you lose your actual legit, Constitutional rights to guns. Gays overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and are heavily pro gun control.

LOL. this is what you're reduced to, appealing to gun owners to support your antique religious bugaboo about gay people.

Brock
04-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Yep, just like the converse isn't some hurdle I need to overcome in my opposition. Glad you see my point here.

Oh, but it is. There is no harm done to anyone by allowing gay people to marry, other than your imaginary religious butthurt.

Frazod
04-20-2013, 08:51 PM

Perhaps they're no happier being stuck in the same boat with gun-haters than I am being joined at the hip to the bible thumpers. About all you can do in American politics at this point is pick one thing you care about and then hold your nose.

Pitt Gorilla
04-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Oh, but it is. There is no harm done to anyone by allowing gay people to marry, other than your imaginary religious butthurt.I'm not sure I've seen the argument summed up any better than this. Well done.

|Zach|
04-21-2013, 01:02 AM

It is in the interest of me as an American and as someone who isn't a narrow minded asshole that friends and people in my community be afforded the same rights that I enjoy.

Of course I knew you wouldn't actually answer the question.

I sense your fear. It just a matter of time. You are already completely marginalized and will soon be forgotten on the fringe.

|Zach|
04-21-2013, 01:03 AM
LOL. this is what you're reduced to, appealing to gun owners to support your antique religious bugaboo about gay people.

He knows types like his are totally on the ropes and fighting a losing battle. It just a matter of a lil more sand going through the hour glass.

Al Bundy
04-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Well my ex-wife already ruined it for me.

ClevelandBronco
04-21-2013, 08:30 AM
And in a related story,

Aurora, Colorado man admits that true purpose of Second Amendment is to make it easy to shoot a bunch of random people.

patteeu
04-21-2013, 08:43 AM
The point was made in the second sentence of the post. Was the point of your thread that one particular radical has radical views on marriage?

I'm starting to think the point of Prison Bitch's entire CP DC existence is to discredit conservatives.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Perhaps they're no happier being stuck in the same boat with gun-haters than I am being joined at the hip to the bible thumpers. About all you can do in American politics at this point is pick one thing you care about and then hold your nose.

Unfortunately it doesn't really work that way, and of course you're smarter than this. You have to make political bedfellows to some degree (build coalitions) or else your "one issue" isn't worth a hill of beans.

I'm simply arguing that liberals hate your gun focus and want to take them away from you. Surprised you don't see that more clearly.

I really don't get your gun fetish personally, but I generally take gun owners side as a default position. But it'll be fascinating to see how successful your "rights" become when large portions of conservatives (focused on either tax issues, abortion, gays, whatever) realize they're outvoted and quit showing up to the polls. You'll find out that all those wonderful Gays you love so much in fact hate you and think you're a Neanderthal who needs to cough up your guns.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm starting to think the point of Prison Bitch's entire CP DC existence is to discredit conservatives.

You cry more than anyone I've ever encountered on a message board. Why are you so whiny?

Brock
04-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't really work that way, and of course you're smarter than this. You have to make political bedfellows to some degree (build coalitions) or else your "one issue" isn't worth a hill of beans.

I'm simply arguing that liberals hate your gun focus and want to take them away from you. Surprised you don't see that more clearly.

I really don't get your gun fetish personally, but I generally take gun owners side as a default position. But it'll be fascinating to see how successful your "rights" become when large portions of conservatives (focused on either tax issues, abortion, gays, whatever) realize they're outvoted and quit showing up to the polls. You'll find out that all those wonderful Gays you love so much in fact hate you and think you're a Neanderthal who needs to cough up your guns.

You're going to have to pick a new wedge issue. this one is dead and buried.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:12 AM
There are militant activist homosexuals who do think like this. I've seen worse quotes by some of them.

Brock
04-21-2013, 10:14 AM
There are militant activist homosexuals who do think like this. I've seen worse quotes by some of them.

There are militant antigay people who murder people. So what?

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:14 AM
There are militant antigay people who murder people. So what?

So what to you. People discuss them as well.

Brock
04-21-2013, 10:17 AM
So what to you. People discuss them as well.

We discuss them as an anomaly with no meaning at all to the issue, not presenting them as representative of a group, as the idiot who started this thread did.

Bowser
04-21-2013, 10:18 AM

So there are crazy people scattered all over the spectrum of people. Thanks for that update.

'Hamas' Jenkins
This narrative that Conservatives are discouraged and don't show up at the polls is complete hog shit. Conservatives turn out at a far higher frequency than other political groups. The ability to work as a hive mind is their single largest political strength. This "they don't show up" is a rationalization meant to dodge the fact that the demographics just don't stack up for them the way it used to.

BucEyedPea
We discuss them as an anomaly with no meaning at all to the issue, not presenting them as representative of a group, as the idiot who started this thread did.

You mean you do that.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:19 AM
So there are crazy people scattered all over the spectrum of people. Thanks for that update.

You're welcome. The difference here though, is some of these militant activists are teaching kids in our schools. Remember "Fistgate" in Boston? Key word here is "activist"....they're busy folks.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-21-2013, 10:19 AM
You mean you do that.

"I know you are but what am I?"

BEP, how thoughtful.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
"I know you are but what am I?"

BEP, how thoughtful.

Irrelevant...but ...How thoughtful.

J Diddy
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Is it any coincidence that a guy whose name is prison bitch has a beef with homosexuals? I wonder if, like Barry in Beerfest, if he, too, is only pooping waffles.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Nice logical fallacy there diddy. Another bully at the level of thought, when someone has a difference of opinion.
You sound like Westboro folks now.

Brock
04-21-2013, 10:24 AM
You're welcome. The difference here though, is some of these militant activists are teaching kids in our schools. Remember "Fistgate" in Boston? Key word here is "activist"....they're busy folks.

Remember heterosexual teachers fucking their students everywhere? They're busy too.

Brock
04-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Is it any coincidence that a guy whose name is prison bitch has a beef with homosexuals? I wonder if, like Barry in Beerfest, if he, too, is only pooping waffles.

It's really more of a queef than a beef.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Remember heterosexual teachers ****ing their students everywhere? They're busy too.

Nice deflection...as if anyone supports that on either side. That's not an agenda per se though. That's just the increasingly low standard of ethics.
The other is to indoctrinate other people's children to accept progressive values.

patteeu
04-21-2013, 10:53 AM
You cry more than anyone I've ever encountered on a message board. Why are you so whiny?

I can ignore a lot of dumbassery from my fellow conservatives, but you've exceeded my high threshold.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Come on, patteeu, there are many conservatives that share that opinion about the gay movement. I mean it's not like it's a movement of freedom where the state holds no opinion on marriage but allows families to instruct their children in the own values, or people to have their own personal opinion about it. It's mostly a cultural Marxist movement by some. Marx did, afterall, want to destroy marriage.

patteeu
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Come on, patteeu, there are many conservatives that share that opinion about the gay movement. I mean it's not like it's a movement of freedom where the state holds no opinion on marriage but allows families to instruct their children in the own values, or people to have their own personal opinion about it. It's mostly a cultural Marxist movement by some. Marx did, afterall, want to destroy marriage.

I don't think many conservatives hold the view that a majority of gay marriage supporters have an ulterior motive of destroying marriage altogether. I assume that that's what this thread is supposed to be saying since Prison Bitch refuses to be clear about it.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I don't think many conservatives hold the view that a majority of gay marriage supporters have an ulterior motive of destroying marriage altogether. I assume that that's what this thread is supposed to be saying since Prison Bitch refuses to be clear about it.

Where did I say a "majority" of "gay marriage supporters?" I said "militant homosexual activists." I didn't even include heterosexuals per se. I said many....I didn't say majority. I said it’s “It's mostly a cultural Marxist movement by some.” That's the main line of argument being used even at the grassroots ( non activists) level. And let's not forget the original movement was gays wanted to be left alone. Somewhere along the line it changed.

Easy 6
04-21-2013, 12:59 PM
If this nut job speaks for all gays, I guess Fred Phelps speaks for all christians then.

ding!

patteeu
04-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Where did I say a "majority" of "gay marriage supporters?" I said "militant homosexual activists." I didn't even include heterosexuals per se. I said many....I didn't say majority. I said it’s “It's mostly a cultural Marxist movement by some.” That's the main line of argument being used even at the grassroots ( non activists) level. And let's not forget the original movement was gays wanted to be left alone. Somewhere along the line it changed.

This isn't about what you said. You and I are apparently interpreting the point of this thread differently. Prison Bitch could easily clarify, but he prefers to play coy instead. My interpretation is that he's suggesting that a large fraction, if not a majority, of same-sex-marriage-seeking homosexuals agree with the militant activist in the OP.

BigRedChief
04-21-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm simply arguing that liberals hate your gun focus and want to take them away from you. Surprised you don't see that more clearly.That is BS. There are many who think as I do that the constitution is clear. It's like the Nazi's marching in Skokie, we may not agree with their view but its constitutionally protected, not open for discussion or debate.
I really don't get your gun fetish personally, but I generally take gun owners side as a default position. But it'll be fascinating to see how successful your "rights" become when large portions of conservatives (focused on either tax issues, abortion, gays, whatever) realize they're outvoted and quit showing up to the polls. You'll find out that all those wonderful Gays you love so much in fact hate you and think you're a Neanderthal who needs to cough up your guns.Dude, your homophobia is unhealthy. You don't have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on others. Just let it go.

dirk digler
04-21-2013, 01:30 PM

I think it is obvious he speaks for Prison Bitch though

J Diddy
04-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Nice logical fallacy there diddy. Another bully at the level of thought, when someone has a difference of opinion.
You sound like Westboro folks now.

Or it could be a joke.....

J Diddy
04-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Nice deflection...as if anyone supports that on either side. That's not an agenda per se though. That's just the increasingly low standard of ethics.
The other is to indoctrinate other people's children to accept progressive values.

I'm not sure how he deflected. You were the one who brought up gay teachers and framed it in a negative light. He simply reminded you that it is a 2 way street.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 03:41 PM

Politics is about building coalitions, and obviously there's no such thing as a "single issue voter" even if you wish that were true. You need the GOP to build a large enough tent to protect that 1 issue you value, and if it cannot then your 1 issue goes bye-bye.

I'm just taken aback by your casual dismissal of folks who are giving you your right to your guns. Because they are. And you know it. You know gun voters can't ever go it alone. (NRA only has 400k members as it is). If the people you dislike leave, the GOP dies and all you'll be left with are huge numbers of folks wanting your guns.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM
It is in the interest of me as an American and as someone who isn't a narrow minded asshole that friends and people in my community be afforded the same rights that I enjoy. .

In other words, "You're right Prison. I don't personally benefit at all."

|Zach|
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM
In other words, "You're right Prison. I don't personally benefit at all."

If by other words you mean completely different words that are different than the intent of the words I used.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 03:47 PM

We tried Patteu's way: tax cuts, deregulation, and his comedic regurgitation of the whole "We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here" laugher. And now the GOP is fractured and dormant.

His way failed. His way garnered no converts. So excuse me while I chuckle about his judgment on who is (and is not) worthy of being conservative. His way leads straight to the political graveyard.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Dude, your homophobia is unhealthy. You don't have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on others. Just let it go.

Golly, that's been my exact argument all along. You don't have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on me. You should let it go.

|Zach|
04-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Golly, that's been my exact argument all along. You don't have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on me. You should let it go.

Nobody is forcing you to put a penis in your ass.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2013, 03:55 PM
This isn't about what you said. You and I are apparently interpreting the point of this thread differently. Prison Bitch could easily clarify, but he prefers to play coy instead. My interpretation is that he's suggesting that a large fraction, if not a majority, of same-sex-marriage-seeking homosexuals agree with the militant activist in the OP.

Well, I simply read the article and I thought it was clear with the word "activist."

patteeu
04-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Well, I simply read the article and I thought it was clear with the word "activist."

You'd think that if that was all this thread was about, Prison Bitch wouldn't be afraid to clarify that point.

Frazod
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Politics is about building coalitions, and obviously there's no such thing as a "single issue voter" even if you wish that were true. You need the GOP to build a large enough tent to protect that 1 issue you value, and if it cannot then your 1 issue goes bye-bye.

I'm just taken aback by your casual dismissal of folks who are giving you your right to your guns. Because they are. And you know it. You know gun voters can't ever go it alone. (NRA only has 400k members as it is). If the people you dislike leave, the GOP dies and all you'll be left with are huge numbers of folks wanting your guns.

Boy, you must have really hated this comment, since you saw fit to quote and respond to it twice. LMAO

It's not like I spend my weekends in Wrigleyville or anything, but I do know some gay people. I can't remember any of them being overtly anti-gun, and it's not like I'm shy about telling people I shoot. Frankly, I'd rather get them out to the range and packing than crush them.

And yes, I realize politics is about coalitions. I'd rather have a coalition of SANE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO FUCK WITH EVERYBODY, but sadly that doesn't seem possible, so I appear to be stuck with you. And while I recognize the reality of it, I certainly don't have to like it. Nor do I.

Pablo
04-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Gay marriage is going to destroy PB's marriage. He and his wife have a really strong commitment to each other, obviously.

Pablo
04-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I was planning on getting married this October; but I've told my fiancee that I've read this thread and I feel like the gays are definitely going to ruin that for us. Guess the wedding is off.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Fraz I figured you understood my main point about the coalition building and your post proves that. (I did chuckle a bit how you claim not to encounter any anti-gun flack from your gay associates. I'd be floored if you said you DID encounter it.)

I know that you know gays don't like guns. I can search for polls but someone of your intelligence would know that intuitively. But even if they were totally agnostic on the issue they still vote heavily for pols who do hate guns. That makes them complicitly guilty of attacking your rights no?

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 05:14 PM
I was planning on getting married this October; but I've told my fiancee that I've read this thread and I feel like the gays are definitely going to ruin that for us. Guess the wedding is off.

You were going to get married this October. But then you found out gay marriage won't be law by then and the homophobes are definitely going to ruin that for you. Guess the wedding is off.

(As hilariously dumb as that sounds, Brad Pitt actually said just that in an interview last year)

Frazod
04-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Fraz I figured you understood my main point about the coalition building and your post proves that. (I did chuckle a bit how you claim not to encounter any anti-gun flack from your gay associates. I'd be floored if you said you DID encounter it.)

I know that you know gays don't like guns. I can search for polls but someone of your intelligence would know that intuitively. But even if they were totally agnostic on the issue they still vote heavily for pols who do hate guns. That makes them complicitly guilty of attacking your rights no?

They vote anti-Republican because Republicans fuck with them. I mean, this isn't rocket science. I don't care about gay marriage, but I'd happily support it if it would get gays onboard with supporting the Second Amendment. I'd much rather have the guys down in Boys Town armed than religious loons who'd like to stone me to death because I don't go to church.

alnorth
04-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Is this the dumbest topic posted in DC this month? Its got to be in the running for that honor.

Yeah, the gays are a borg hive-mind, and one of them revealed their evil plan to destroy marriage.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 06:30 PM
religious loons who'd like to stone me to death because I don't go to church.

Wow, that's really dumb. I mean reallllllllly dumb.

Brock
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Wow, that's really dumb. I mean reallllllllly dumb.

Couldn't be more ironic.

ClevelandBronco
04-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Our pastor spoke about homosexual marriage this morning. The county sheriff stationed armed officers inside our church. I caused an argument in class when I declared that I see the face of Jesus in every homosexual who endures the scorn of his brother Christians to declare his need for salvation through the love and grace of Christ Jesus. We're either going to be about love or we're not. I'm a tiny voice in my church. For now.

Sorter
04-21-2013, 08:53 PM
If a higher power exists, I'm not sure it would truly care about homosexuality.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-21-2013, 08:55 PM
extremists = following the bible exact.

As long as they harm no one why would you care? Personal Crusade?

BTW I could give a shit about this destroy marriage crap because the government should have NO involvement anyway.

Prison Bitch
04-21-2013, 09:23 PM
Our pastor spoke about homosexual marriage this morning. The county sheriff stationed armed officers inside our church. I caused an argument in class when I declared that I see the face of Jesus in every homosexual who endures the scorn of his brother Christians to declare his need for salvation through the love and grace of Christ Jesus. We're either going to be about love or we're not. I'm a tiny voice in my church. For now.

I went golfing instead. Weirdest thing happened when I drove onto my street. Church nuts started "stoning" my car. The gauntlet looked just like Escape From New York.