PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Who's Behind the Boston Marathon Attack?

BucEyedPea
04-22-2013, 10:06 PM
I realize that many here, have criticized this site or haven't cared for it in the past. I think it's pretty good for bringing up angles not otherwise considered.

This is actually a much better report/editorial on who may be behind the bombers than what MSM has so far. I don't even think a NeoCon would completely dismiss even.

Justin explains why he doesn't think the bombers acted alone. He considers an unconfirmed report that the bombs were set off by a sophisticated triggering mechanism, that could not easily be found using Google. Links to criminality such as the Chechen Mafia who are heavily involved in illicit drug and also murder possibly by the older brother. Boston’s Chechen community is the largest in the United States and extends as far west to Portland.

Justin figures the West’s longstanding support for the Chechen cause may be called into question now. He also reasons that the new Cold War with Russia may have been a reason why the FBI squelched any cooperation between Moscow and Washington in tracking terrorists.

Who’s Behind the Boston Marathon Attack? (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2013/04/21/whos-behind-the-boston-marathon-attack/)

cosmo20002
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
I realize that many here, have criticized this site or haven't cared for it in the past. I think it's pretty good for bringing up angles not otherwise considered.

This is actually a much better report/editorial on who may be behind the bombers than what MSM has so far. I don't even think a NeoCon would completely dismiss even.

Justin explains why he doesn't think the bombers acted alone. He considers an unconfirmed report that the bombs were set off by a sophisticated triggering mechanism, that could not easily be found using Google. Links to criminality such as the Chechen Mafia who are heavily involved in illicit drug and also murder possibly by the older brother. Boston’s Chechen community is the largest in the United States and extends as far west to Portland.

Justin figures the West’s longstanding support for the Chechen cause may be called into question now. He also reasons that the new Cold War with Russia may have been a reason why the FBI squelched any cooperation between Moscow and Washington in tracking terrorists.

Who’s Behind the Boston Marathon Attack? (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2013/04/21/whos-behind-the-boston-marathon-attack/)

Your dum