PDA

View Full Version : Economics The Fugees Lauryn Hill: Im a good person, so i shouldnt have to pay taxes

Deberg_1990
04-25-2013, 08:36 AM
:facepalm:

Singer-songwriter Lauryn Hill is facing up to three years in prison for tax evasion if she does not pay the $500,000 she owes in federal and state income taxes within the next two weeks.

Hill was first arrested in 2012 after failing to file any income taxes from 2005 through 2007, reports Business Insider. She pleaded guilty to the charges last year, but her sentencing was postponed this week until early May to allow her to pay restitution.

In a statement she posted on her website, Hill admitted that she intentionally failed to pay taxes, but said she was justified because of her hard work and selflessness.

“Having put the lives and needs of other people before my own for multiple years, and having made hundreds of millions of dollars for certain institutions, under complex and sometimes severe circumstances, I began to require growth and more equitable treatment, but was met with resistance,” Hill said.

“I conveyed all of this when questioned as to why I did not file taxes during this time period,” she continued. “Obviously, the danger I faced was not accepted as reasonable grounds for deferring my tax payments, as authorities, who despite being told all of this, still chose to pursue action against me, as opposed to finding an alternative solution. My intention has always been to get this situation rectified. When I was working consistently without being affected by the interferences mentioned above, I filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family.”

Hill, who is best known for her multiplatinum album “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” and her work with The Fugees, earned $1.8 million between 2005 and 2007.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/24/lauryn-hill-says-she-doesnt-have-to-pay-500-thousand-owed-in-taxes/#ixzz2RUBjiah5

Frazod
04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

NewChief
04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
She really was miseducated, evidently.

Saul Good
04-25-2013, 08:45 AM
I would have thought she made a lot more than that.

Frazod
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
For those of you who (like me) had never heard of her before.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/imager/lauryn-hill/b/original/2764554/e34f/LaurynHill1.jpg

At least she cleans up nice.

blaise
yeah, she keeps saying stupid things about this. How about you just pay your freaking bill?

Dayze
'as opposing to finding an alternative solution'.

NS you dumb bitch. welcome to the real world like the rest of us live in.

Radar Chief
04-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Yea, keep running with that story and see where it gets you. /Wesley Snipes

Saul Good
04-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Couldn't have happened to a more racist person.

NewChief
04-25-2013, 09:02 AM
For those of you who (like me) had never heard of her before.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/imager/lauryn-hill/b/original/2764554/e34f/LaurynHill1.jpg

At least she cleans up nice.

Never heard of Lauryn Hill? Come on, man.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AM1UH_n222A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She was freaking awesome back in the day, then she went freaking nuts or something.

Frazod
04-25-2013, 09:05 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AM1UH_n222A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She was freaking awesome back in the day, then she went freaking nuts or something.

I'm a middle aged white man who listens to classic rock and a little country.

Seriously, why the fuck would I have the first clue who she is?

NewChief
04-25-2013, 09:08 AM

Seriously, why the **** would I have the first clue who she is?

Osama Bin Laden was probably rocking to that song in a cave in Afghanistan 20 years ago.

Sarah Palin was singing it on her back porch in Alaska.

Some Massai tribesman was humming along to it while running down a lion in the Sahara.

It was everywhere.

Come on bro'. :D

Rain Man
04-25-2013, 09:13 AM
She's going to make a good wife for whomever runs her cell block.

Fairplay
04-25-2013, 09:15 AM
help the bruthers getting some smokes and colt 45 bitch

Bump
04-25-2013, 09:17 AM
going to prison for tax evasion?

THIS IS AMERICA? That what rich people do! lol, she just isn't rich enough to evade taxes, got it!

Deberg_1990
04-25-2013, 09:17 AM

So am I, but back in 94, 95 when the Fugees were big, i was a young, hip 20 something...

HonestChieffan
04-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Needs a couple years in lockdown to go with the confiscation of anything the bitch owns.

Frazod
04-25-2013, 10:04 AM
So am I, but back in 94, 95 when the Fugees were big, i was a young, hip 20 something...

Hip for me meant listening to Night Ranger. :D

Radar Chief
04-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Hip for me meant listening to Night Ranger. :D

Ha! I remember cruising Main street and blasting "Don’t Tell Me You Love Me" on my Sparkomatic tape deck. :thumb:

Frazod
04-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Ha! I remember cruising Main street and blasting "Don’t Tell Me You Love Me" on my Sparkomatic tape deck. :thumb:

Sentimental Street was always my favorite.

stevieray
04-25-2013, 10:35 AM

Sparkomatic LOL..

...and Jensen 6x9's!

KC native
04-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Crazy bitch is crazy.

mikey23545
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Well, she is black...She probably thought with Hussein in office she wouldn't have to pay taxes along with her free cell phone...

KC native
Seriously though The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill was fucking awesome. It's too bad she got so full of herself and went crazy.

I remember on my 18th birthday I went to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill tour. The Roots opened for her (first time I had seen them. I've seen them like 10 times now). It was a great show. Aftr that I went and banged my highschool sweet heart in the back of my car. Dropped her off and went and got drunk with one of my best friends. We drank until the sun came up that night. It was glorious.

KC native
Well, she is black...She probably thought with Hussein in office she wouldn't have to pay taxes along with her free cell phone...

Racist jerk off is racist.

cosmo20002
04-25-2013, 10:51 AM

We already know you're a racist asshole. You really don't need to try so hard anymore.

durtyrute
04-25-2013, 10:52 AM
going to prison for tax evasion?

THIS IS AMERICA? That what rich people do! lol, she just isn't rich enough to evade taxes, got it!

This

Wealthy people don't pay taxes.

ChiefaRoo
04-25-2013, 11:23 AM

+1

blaise
04-25-2013, 11:27 AM
I like how she claims she wasn't paying taxes as some sort of protest for the Little Guy. Yes, you're a hero.

jettio
04-25-2013, 01:34 PM
She is or was married to Rohan Marley, Bob Marley's kid that was a starter on defense for some great Miami Hurricanes teams.

She won a lot of grammys that one year.

She probably has done a little too much :bong: over the years.

Pawnmower
04-25-2013, 03:05 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i3_dOWYHS7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

durtyrute
04-25-2013, 03:12 PM
I like how she claims she wasn't paying taxes as some sort of protest for the Little Guy. Yes, you're a hero.

She probably cares a million times more about the little guys than the people the little guys pay taxes to.

KChiefer
04-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Couldn't have happened to a more racist person.

How is she a racist?

If you're taking about the claim that she said she didn't want white people to buy her music, that shit wasn't true. It was a rumor and a lie.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/lauryn.asp

That said, if she doesn't want to pay taxes she better start singing more gospel.

patteeu
04-25-2013, 05:54 PM
She really was miseducated, evidently.

LMAO

durtyrute
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
How is she a racist?

If you're taking about the claim that she said she didn't want white people to buy her music, that shit wasn't true. It was a rumor and a lie.

That said, if she doesn't want to pay taxes she better start singing more gospel.

I just found that out about a year ago. It's fucked up what they do to people once they try to get out.

Frazod
04-25-2013, 06:02 PM

Okay, yeah, unfortunately I've heard this before. Like the original version didn't suck enough before these idiots butchered it.

|Zach|
04-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Not sure why this is in DC.

Great artist.

But...you need to pay taxes.

Good luck.

Deberg_1990
04-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Not sure why this is in DC.

I kind of swung back and forth on it....but ultimately decided it fit better here. Threads like this sometimes can get out of hand quickly in the main forum.

blaise
04-26-2013, 07:53 AM
She probably cares a million times more about the little guys than the people the little guys pay taxes to.

So what?

Amnorix
04-26-2013, 08:42 AM

First, your racism is noted, though so typical of you it's barely worth mentioning.

Second, she didn't pay for 2005-07, ya dumb bastard.

Amnorix
04-26-2013, 08:44 AM
You go girl! / Nicholas Cage

mikey23545
04-26-2013, 09:25 AM
First, your racism is noted, though so typical of you it's barely worth mentioning.

What, is she not black? Wasn't the woman in the famous free cell phone video black?

Where am I being racist? Are you simply making a lame attempt at playing the race card?

Typical ambulance chaser bullshit. You're pathetic.

As far as the dates go, she tried to use her bullshit excuse because of the current atmosphere. She just didn't get caught while W was president.

Saul Good
04-26-2013, 10:01 AM
How is she a racist?

Go to youtube and search for "Lauryn Hill racist".

Garcia Bronco
04-26-2013, 11:43 AM
hmmmm. Good people pay their legally obligated taxes

Amnorix
04-26-2013, 12:19 PM
What, is she not black? Wasn't the woman in the famous free cell phone video black?

She is black. She is also dumb. It seems to me that the latter is more important than the former in this instance. Instead, you wish to focus on her color. As usual.

Where am I being racist? Are you simply making a lame attempt at playing the race card?

Because you brought up race for absolutely no reason. This story could just as easily have involved a white entertainer. It didn't, so you immediately start focusing on her race. Why? No fucking idea. Actually, no, it's because you're a pathetic racist fuck.

Typical ambulance chaser bullshit. You're pathetic.

Our feelings are mutual. Other than the ambulance chaser bit. I'm not one but you think I am. I think you're LOWER than one, but once you're in the pond scum, ambulance chaser level of pathetic, I don't really bother to judge whether you're closer to one than the other.

As far as the dates go, she tried to use her bullshit excuse because of the current atmosphere. She just didn't get caught while W was president.

Right, so she didn't pay her taxes that were due on April 2006 for calendar year 2005 because of the atmosphere that was only in effect when Obama was sworn in in January 2009. And you call me pathetic. You can't make this shit up.

This has nothing to do with Obama. She didn't mention him. The article didn't mention him. Only in your pathetic, warped little mind does this article or situation have anything to do with her skin color or our President.

Amnorix
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
oh, and this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
She is black. She is also dumb. It seems to me that the latter is more important than the former in this instance. Instead, you wish to focus on her color. As usual.

Because you brought up race for absolutely no reason. This story could just as easily have involved a white entertainer. It didn't, so you immediately start focusing on her race. Why? No ****ing idea. Actually, no, it's because you're a pathetic racist ****.

Our feelings are mutual. Other than the ambulance chaser bit. I'm not one but you think I am. I think you're LOWER than one, but once you're in the pond scum, ambulance chaser level of pathetic, I don't really bother to judge whether you're closer to one than the other.

Right, so she didn't pay her taxes that were due on April 2006 for calendar year 2005 because of the atmosphere that was only in effect when Obama was sworn in in January 2009. And you call me pathetic. You can't make this shit up.

This has nothing to do with Obama. She didn't mention him. The article didn't mention him. Only in your pathetic, warped little mind does this article or situation have anything to do with her skin color or our President.

PASTY WHITE TERRORISTS!! PASTY WHITE TERRORISTS!!!

KChiefer
04-26-2013, 01:19 PM
Go to youtube and search for "Lauryn Hill racist".

Is there a particular vid I should be watching???

texaschiefsfan
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Taxation is theft.

Baby Lee
05-05-2013, 04:05 AM
http://www.avclub.com/articles/lauryn-hill-signs-a-5song-1-million-deal-with-sony,96891/

Comrade Crapski
05-05-2013, 04:18 AM
Talentless POS.

durtyrute
05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Talentless POS.

This is probably the most incorrect post in the history of the internet, but thank you.:thumb:

|Zach|
05-06-2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.avclub.com/articles/lauryn-hill-signs-a-5song-1-million-deal-with-sony,96891/

Ya know, I would have figured she would have made more than 1.8 million dollars in a two years span in the mid 2000s.

Comrade Crapski
05-07-2013, 09:18 AM
This is probably the most incorrect post in the history of the internet, but thank you.:thumb:

LMAO

She's in the same league as Beiber.

listopencil
05-07-2013, 07:52 PM
LMAO

She's in the same league as Beiber.

Wow. I think she is occasionally goofy, perhaps a bit pretentious sometimes, and I don't necessarily agree with all of her political views. But the woman is obviously very talented both in her singing skill and poetic ability.

Comrade Crapski
05-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Wow. I think she is occasionally goofy, perhaps a bit pretentious sometimes, and I don't necessarily agree with all of her political views. But the woman is obviously very talented both in her singing skill and poetic ability.

????

What has she done? Show me this body of work that impresses you so much.

CoMoChief
05-08-2013, 12:49 PM
She's such a racist c***. She can go fuck herself.

listopencil
05-08-2013, 01:57 PM
????

What has she done? Show me this body of work that impresses you so much.

Google is your friend.

listopencil
05-08-2013, 02:10 PM
As I stated, I don't necessarily agree with her politics.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DcbFhvSXf04" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Oh Jerusalem Lyrics
Oh Jerusalem yeah, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem...

Realizing that there's no place else to go
And there's nobody I know who can help here
Text book solutions are so improbable
Cuz everybody else is just as empty
Naked as the day that I was born, I tried to hide
Behind education and philosophy
Hopeless explanation to describe a situation
I can't see because the world's on top of me

Oh wretched man that I am, who will deliver me
From the body of this death
Freeing me from dust, and the superficial trust
Of an enemy that seeks to take my breath
Failing to connect, cuz I'm morally defect
By reason of the god inside my head
Causing me to see, only what pertains to me
Believing I'm alive when I'm still dead
Limited to earth, unable to find out my worth
Cuz I can't see past my own vanity
If I'm not included, then I just have to remove it
From my mind because it has to be insanity

Oh wretched man that I am, who will deliver me
From the body of this death
Can I even factor, that I've only been an actor
In this staged interpretation of this day
Focused on the shadow, with my back turned to the light
Too intelligent to see it's me in the way
What a paradox, having God trapped in a box
All this time professing to be spiritual
Naturally pretending, that I'm actually defending
God through my façade, only material

Oh Jerusalem, wash thy heart from wickedness
That thou may be saved from thy deception
How long, shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee, oh Jerusalem
Keeping thee from perfection

Submit to truth, leave the deception of thy youth
So we can walk in the council of authority
Forget the proof, a generation so aloof
Only following the steps of the majority
Trust in the Lord, with all thy heart
And lean not on thine own understanding in all thy ways
Acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths
Be not wise in thine own eyes that you can follow him
We judge and condemn, just as ignorant as them
Who religion tells us that we should ignore
Perpetrating we're in covenant with Him
Exposed by the very things that we adore
We grin and shake hands, then lay ambush for the man
Who has a different point of view than us
Infuriated cuz he doesn't understand
Bringing up those things we don't want to discuss
Wise to do evil, we don't know how to do good
Walking on in darkness running from the light, ey
Led to believe, because we live in neighborhoods
Telling us "what's going on? We'll be alright!"
Oh so repressed, so convinced that I was blessed
When I played with my game of Monopoly
Oh to suggest, that my life is still a mess
To reveal the pride I'm hiding is what's stopping me

Keeping them from perfection

Abide in me and I in you, as the branch cannot bare
Fruit of itself except in the vine
I am the vine, ye are the branches, he that live in Me
And I in him, the same bring forth much fruit
But without Me, you can do nothing, oh Jerusalem
Your traditions have deceived you
I've chosen you, you haven't chosen Me
And whatsoever, you ask in My name He may give to you
But in vain they call My name, teaching doctrines just the same
Justified among themselves
But God knoweth the heart, what man esteems as smart
Is an abomination to Emmanuel
Just repent, turn from selfish motivation
So iniquity will not cause your demise
Make you a new heart and a new spirit for why would He die?
Oh Jerusalem, please tell me why
I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth
Says the Lord God wherefore turn yourselves and live
It's not the talkers, but the walkers in His word
Are the only ones the Father will forgive

Providing you no protection

Oh Jerusalem...

listopencil
05-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Here's a something a little more off the cuff:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/smHf05GMM68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BswphxnAibE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

"Mystery Of Iniquity"

[sing songy Chorus intro]
It's the mystery of Inequity...
Said it's the misery of Inequity...
Said it's the history of Inequity...
When it all...
All falls down...
Telling you all...
It all falls down

Children...
Eat your bread
Little children...
Eat your bread
Cuz it all...
All falls down...
Telling you all...
It all falls down

[First and only verse]
Yo!
Ya'll can't handle the truth in a courtroom of lies
Perjures the jurors
Witness despised
Crooked lawyers
False Indictments publicized
Its entertainment...the arraignments
The subpoenas
High profile gladiators in bloodthirsty arenas
Enter the Dragon
Black-robe crooked-balance
Souls bought and sold and paroled for thirty talents
Court reporter catch the surface on the paper
File it in the system not acknowledged by the Maker
Swearing by the bible blatantly blasphemous
Publicly perpetrating that "In God We Trust"
Cross-examined by a master manipulator
The faster intimidator
Receiving the judge's favor
Deceiving sabers doing injury to they neighbors
For status, gratis, apparatus and legal waivers
See the bailiff
Representing security
Holding the word of God soliciting perjury
The prosecution
Political prostitution
The more money you pay.. the further away solution
Legal actors
Babylon's benefactors
Masquerading as the agency for the clients
Hypocritical giants
Morally non-compliant
Orally armed to do bodily harm
Polluted, recruited and suited judicial charm
And the defense isn't making any sense
Faking the confidence of escaping the consequence
That a defendant is depending on the system
Totally void of judgment purposely made to twist em'
Emotional victim blackmailed by the henchmen
Framed by intentions
Inventions whereby they lynch men
Enter the false witness slandering the accused
Planting the seed openly showing he's being used
To discredit, edit, headed for the alleged
Smearing the individual fearing the unsuspected
Expert witness (the paid authority)
Made a priority to deceive the majority
Of disinterested peers
Dodging duty for years
Hating the process
waiting to be returning to their careers
Do we expect the system made for the elect
To possibly judge correct?
Properly serve and protect?
Materially corrupt
Spiritually amuck
Oblivious to the cause
Prosperously bankrupt
Blind leading the blind
Guilty never defined
Filthy as swine
A generation purin it's own mind
Legal extortion
Blown out of proportion
In vein deceit
The truth is obsolete
Only two positions:
Victimizer or Victim
Both end up in destruction trusting this crooked system
Mafia with diplomas keeping us in a coma trying to own a piece
of the "American Corona"
The Revolving Door
Insanity every floor
Skyscraping, paper chasing
What are we working for?
Empty traditions
Reaching social positions
Teaching ambition to support the family superstition?
When the Son of Podition is Commander in Chief
The standard is Thief
Brethren can we candidly speak?
Woe to the men
Trusted in the chariots dem'
Leaning on horses
They run their intellectual sources
Counterfeit wisdom creating the illusion of freedom
Confusion consumes them
Every word they speak it turns them out really white
Internally they absent of light
trapped in the night and bonded to the Cain of the night
Under the curse
Evil men waxing more worse
Faxing the first
Angelic being cast to the earth
It's time for rebirth
Burnin up the branch and the root
The empty pursuits of every tree bearing the wrong fruit
Turning me ill
Let him who stole, no longer steal
Oh it's real
Surrender for Jehovah is real
How long will you sleep
Troubled by the thoughts that YOU keep
The idols YOU heap
Causing the destruction you reap
Judgment has come
Find it and return to the One
Abandon the flesh
Self-interest: Broadway to death
Pride and the Greed
Hide and subdividing the seed
The knowledge of Good and Evil is what caused us to lie
Caused us to die
Let your emotions be crucified
Renounce all your thoughts
Repent and let your mind be re-taught
You'll find what you sought...was based on the deception you bought
A perception of naught
Where the majority remains caught

Loving a lie
Not realizing in Adam, all die

Loving a lie

Loving a lie

Loving a lie

[sing songy Chorus Outro]
It's the mystery of Inequity
Say it's the history of Inequity
Say it's the misery of Inequity
When it all...
All falls down
I'm telling you all...
It all falls down

listopencil
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
If you think Justin Beiber can do that...well, you're a fool.

NewChief
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Listo's first mistake: trying to debate culture with someone named Crapski.

RNR
05-08-2013, 08:25 PM

LMAO

rabblerouser
05-08-2013, 08:46 PM
First, your racism is noted,
well, wouldn't those be some of her peak earning years??

NewChief
05-08-2013, 08:50 PM
well, wouldn't those be some of her peak earning years??

Her peak earning was with Fugees and when Miseducation came out. I think that was mid to late 90s. Like 1996 or so.

Comrade Crapski
05-09-2013, 09:19 AM

The only culture you know is moonbat culture. Fuck off and die, scumbag.

Backwards Masking
05-09-2013, 03:46 PM
It's not my cup of tea, but shes got a priceless voice and her music has made millions of people happy.

|Zach|
05-13-2013, 06:54 PM
She's such a racist c***. She can go **** herself.

CoMo is calling someone else a racist.

Garcia Bronco
05-13-2013, 07:13 PM

I have never heard of her either, though I have see. her face before.

ThatRaceCardGuy
05-13-2013, 09:08 PM
The only culture you know is moonbat culture. **** off and die, scumbag.

You're a proud racist. ..we get it.

Comrade Crapski
05-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Flash in the pan. :ZZZ:

|Zach|
05-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Flash in the pan. :ZZZ:

Lauryn Hill has won over 30 awards, including eight Grammy Awards and three World best-selling Music Awards. In 1998 she was the first female solo artist awarded five Grammys in one year.

patteeu
05-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Lauryn Hill has won over 30 awards, including eight Grammy Awards and three World best-selling Music Awards. In 1998 she was the first female solo artist awarded five Grammys in one year.

Bright, fairly persistent flash.

Comrade Crapski
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM
LMAO at newchief.

What a loser.

Comrade Crapski
05-14-2013, 01:39 PM

Elton John and Bernie Taupin wrote the greatest songs in the 70's, and never won a grammy.

there is no integrity to that award, none. It's an industry insider incest fest.

Elton John didn't get a grammy until the 90's. That is a friggin' joke.

But Lauren Hill must be more talented? LMAO at these idiots. Zach probably bought Kajagoogoo's record. Hell he probably still listens to it.

listopencil
05-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Elton John and Bernie Taupin wrote the greatest songs in the 70's

No they didn't.

Radar Chief
05-14-2013, 01:59 PM
No they didn't.

Correct, that would be Black Sabbath with Ozzy.

Comrade Crapski
05-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Michael Bolton has better stats than lauryn hill.

Simply Red
05-20-2013, 06:00 PM
She is or was married to Rohan Marley, Bob Marley's kid that was a starter on defense for some great Miami Hurricanes teams.

She won a lot of grammys that one year.

She probably has done a little too much :bong: over the years.

I see - yeah - Marley's children are stupid talented also. Damian is money complimenting NAS in 'As We Enter'

Simply Red
05-20-2013, 06:12 PM

:LOL:

listopencil
05-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Michael Bolton has better stats than Lauryn Hill.

Tony Romo has a higher QB rating than Joe Montana.

Comrade Crapski
05-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Tony Romo has a higher QB rating than Joe Montana.

pretty much the point i was making.