PDA

View Full Version : Obama Black mob violence ignored AGAIN by piss stream media

Comrade Crapski
04-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Reporters at all the local media in Virginia Beach had trouble describing what happened over the weekend when 40,000 black people descended on their town for a party.

Their audiences, however, did not. Daniel Johnson was one of dozens of people who had no trouble describing the lawbreakers and the chaos, danger, thefts, violence and lawlessness they brought to Virginia Beach as part of College Beach Week 2013. A time when black students could “blow off some steam” before final exams.

The readers and viewers offered eyewitness accounts that local media could not, or would not, present.

“Because it was a group of young black college people everyone is scared to say anything for fear of being called a racist,” he said in a post to a news story at the Virginian-Pilot.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/black-mob-violence-rocks-virginia-beach/

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Geesh! I worked there a few weekends ago. Glad I left before that stuff started.

Prison Bitch
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Some "man of faith" was on the 41 News last night complaining about restrictions for the curfew law put on the Plaza youth. Once he started whining, I just hit the FF button on my dvr and skipped his entire spiel.

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Reporters at all the local media in Virginia Beach had trouble describing what happened over the weekend when 40,000 black people descended on their town for a party.

Their audiences, however, did not. Daniel Johnson was one of dozens of people who had no trouble describing the lawbreakers and the chaos, danger, thefts, violence and lawlessness they brought to Virginia Beach as part of College Beach Week 2013. A time when black students could “blow off some steam” before final exams.

The readers and viewers offered eyewitness accounts that local media could not, or would not, present.

“Because it was a group of young black college people everyone is scared to say anything for fear of being called a racist,” he said in a post to a news story at the Virginian-Pilot.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/black-mob-violence-rocks-virginia-beach/

This is a well-sourced story. Good job.

Pitt Gorilla
04-30-2013, 12:26 PM
I am unfamiliar with the work of whitegirlbleedalot.com

Big Smoke
04-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Lol @ whitegirlbleedalot.com

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 12:33 PM

What you actually need Gatekeepers for the Establishment to tell you what news is fit to print?
This is the beauty of the internet—we don't need the Gatekeepers anymore.

mr. tegu
04-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Yes, because violence involving black people is never reported in the media.

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 12:43 PM
What you actually need Gatekeepers for the Establishment to tell you what news is fit to print?

This is the beauty of the internet—I can find any number of sources to validate my batshit crazy beliefs.

FYP

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 12:46 PM
I prefer bat-shit crazy journalists that are public relations agents for Obama or govt, like they had in communist countries where dissenters are labeled "crazy" and sent to gulags, because I project since I'm crazy cosmos the commie. Professional opinion shapers for the progressive left.

FYP

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 12:49 PM
FYP

Oh, I'm off ignore now. How about that link about more votes than voters?

Prison Bitch
04-30-2013, 12:57 PM
FYP

http://pragmaticobotsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 01:10 PM

Yeah, ok--I'm not constantly repeating completely made-up, easily discredited bullshit like that freakshow BEP. I'm not talking about opinions, I'm talking about factual assertions pulled from who-knows-where that she can't or won't back up. Go ahead and defend her though...

tooge
04-30-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm not sure I get this story. So, there is a weekend that is termed "black fraternity and black sorority week" or something to that effect, and when they all descend upon Virginia Beach, the business owners are somehow unaware that it is going on?

Note to Virginia Beach residents and businesses. This event goes on. When you get 40K college students of any race together for a party, there will be trouble. Either be prepared, or close the doors that week.

If it was ignored, then it wouldn't have been on TV. This same shit happens every year in Florida and Texas on spring break, and it isn't reported either, simply because it, well, happens every year.

Johnny Vegas
04-30-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure I get this story. So, there is a weekend that is termed "black fraternity and black sorority week" or something to that effect, and when they all descend upon Virginia Beach, the business owners are somehow unaware that it is going on?

Note to Virginia Beach residents and businesses. This event goes on. When you get 40K college students of any race together for a party, there will be trouble. Either be prepared, or close the doors that week.

If it was ignored, then it wouldn't have been on TV. This same shit happens every year in Florida and Texas on spring break, and it isn't reported either, simply because it, well, happens every year.

From what I seen on video is nobody, not even police, were expecting 40k people to show up at once that weekend. They were trying to figure out what was going on combing through social media.

BucEyedPea
04-30-2013, 01:35 PM

Uh! I think the point was that it wasn't on TV making it ignored. 'Er all the details were not reported that is.

I see Spring break here in Florida every year and it gets wild but I haven't really heard of any violence.
Maybe there has been at some times.

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Uh! I think the point was that it wasn't on TV making it ignored.

I see Spring break here in Florida every year and it gets wild but I haven't really heard of any violence.Maybe there has been at some times.

Well, if there was, whitegirlbleedalot.com would have let us know.

cockeyes
04-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Something similar went on with a motorcycle rally in Myrtle Beach to the point where Myrtle had to outlaw motorcycle rallies, and Freaknick was run out of Atlanta and then Daytona.

Dayze
04-30-2013, 01:48 PM

that's a dutch oven, moran / CP

WhawhaWhat
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/04/big-crowds-oceanfront-were-big-surprise

Here is a better story of stuff that actually happened. Posted by... a newspaper.

WhawhaWhat
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM

Only if it involved black people, judging from the other posts on the website.

cosmo20002
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Something similar went on with a motorcycle rally in Myrtle Beach to the point where Myrtle had to outlaw motorcycle rallies, and Freaknick was run out of Atlanta and then Daytona.

whitegirlbleedalot.com must have been busy with other reporting that day.

LOCOChief
04-30-2013, 02:14 PM
worthless w/o pics of the topless girl at the beach

BigChiefTablet
04-30-2013, 06:40 PM
that's a dutch oven, moran / CP

I thought a dutch oven was when you farted in bed and pulled the covers up over your significant other's head.

Garcia Bronco
04-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I grew up there. Look up the Greekfest Riot in the late 80s. They rioted for almost 3 days down there at Beach.

It's referenced in the HamptonRoads.com(aka the Virginian Pilot)article above.

Sorter
04-30-2013, 07:33 PM

this

|Zach|
04-30-2013, 07:50 PM
LMAO

KC native
04-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Angry racist is angry

PunkinDrublic
04-30-2013, 09:30 PM
Why won't the lame stream media validate comrades racial fears?

Aries Walker
04-30-2013, 10:17 PM
This is the beauty of the internet—we don't need the Gatekeepers anymore.
It can be beauty, but it can quickly descend into Lord of the Flies when people start quoting any random zealot with Microsoft Word and a GoDaddy account, and have it taken as seriously as if it were written by the BBC.

Cephalic Trauma
04-30-2013, 10:38 PM
LMAOLMAO

whitegirlbleedalot.com

LMAOLMAO

listopencil
05-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Excellent domain name. Well done.

Fairplay
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Popeyes and KFC reported record profits that week

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Ahhh....this story was reported by an actual newspaper, good grief.

Radar Chief
05-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Popeyes and KFC reported record profits that week

http://i41.tinypic.com/52cgn7.gif

MOhillbilly
05-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Tulsas on fire

Prison Bitch
05-01-2013, 07:40 AM

I was told on the Army hate group thread, that even Fox News is no longer an acceptable source to board lefties.

Brainiac
05-01-2013, 07:42 AM
I was told on the Army hate group thread, that even Fox News is no longer an acceptable source to board lefties.

Are you seriously trying to make the argument that whitegirlbleedalot.com should be an acceptable source to ANYONE?

Prison Bitch
05-01-2013, 07:48 AM
Are you seriously trying to make the argument that whitegirlbleedalot.com should be an acceptable source to ANYONE?

Fox News isn't acceptable anymore to Liberals. (Not sure it ever was)

Brainiac
05-01-2013, 08:39 AM

I wasn't asking about Fox News.

Comrade Crapski
05-01-2013, 08:50 AM
I guess the whole "piss stream media ignored story" flew over your fragile, eggshell moonbat mind.

This is a well-sourced story. Good job.

Kinda proves my point, genius.

:drool:

Prison Bitch
05-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I wasn't asking about Fox News.

Right, but you didn't seem too bothered by the libs saying Fox News wasn't acceptable on the other thread, wondered why? I mean basically there are no acceptable media outlets outside of Huffington Post, MSNBC, or Slate.

Pitt Gorilla
05-01-2013, 09:54 AM
I guess the whole "piss stream media ignored story" flew over your fragile, eggshell moonbat mind.

Kinda proves my point, genius.

:drool:It appears that a newspaper did cover the story, no?

Comrade Crapski
05-01-2013, 12:57 PM
It appears that a newspaper did cover the story, no?

The point is nobody will call it what it is, Black Mob Violence.

They call it flash mobs, mischeivous teenagers et al.

But everybody is TERRIFIED to point out the fact that it's exclusively BLACK mobs committing all this violence, and it's nationwide.

Brock
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM

But everybody is TERRIFIED to point out the fact that it's exclusively BLACK mobs committing all this violence, and it's nationwide.

Omg, it's NATIONWIDE!!! You scared puss.

Comrade Crapski
05-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Omg, it's NATIONWIDE!!! You scared puss.

Hey Brick, don't get pissy with me because your dad is African.

Brock
05-01-2013, 01:18 PM

Whatever that means, you frightened little man.

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 01:20 PM

Now you are a scared racist RWNJ. Congrats :p

Comrade Crapski
05-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Whatever that means, you frightened little man.

LMAO

Bricks dad is in prison.

Comrade Crapski
05-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Now you are a scared racist RWNJ. Congrats :p

LMAO

PunkinDrublic
05-01-2013, 01:25 PM
If it's any consolation, I doubt 40,000 black college students want to come party in whatever shitkicker town you live in. You and your paranoid race war conspiracies are perfectly safe in your Moms basement.

alpha_omega
05-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Some "man of faith" was on the 41 News last night complaining about restrictions for the curfew law put on the Plaza youth. Once he started whining, I just hit the FF button on my dvr and skipped his entire spiel.

You turned it too soon...you missed the part about the city spending 400K to keep the community center open so they would have something to do.

Pitt Gorilla
05-01-2013, 03:43 PM

But everybody is TERRIFIED to point out the fact that it's exclusively BLACK mobs committing all this violence, and it's nationwide.If it was white students, would you expect them to focus on race? What does race have to do with it?

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 03:56 PM
If it was white students, would you expect them to focus on race? What does race have to do with it?

Occupywallstreet.gay

Cephalic Trauma
05-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Wow, never thought I'd see the day where someone defends a domain name "whitegirlbleedalot.com".

Why do people even interact with shitsprayer and prison bitch? They have the intellectual capacity of a sloth.

I'll tack on livestream while I'm at it. Good grief.

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Wow, never thought I'd see the day where someone defends a domain name "whitegirlbleedalot.com".

Why do people even interact with shitsprayer and prison bitch? They have the intellectual capacity of a sloth.

LMAO you are all about the gay

Cephalic Trauma
05-01-2013, 05:07 PM
LMAO you are all about the gay

No, I just can't stand posters who are deaf to reason.

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 05:40 PM
No, I just can't stand posters who are deaf to reason.

:hmmm: you mean deaf to what you believe as right or wrong

Cephalic Trauma
05-01-2013, 06:16 PM
:hmmm: you mean deaf to what you believe as right or wrong

No, reason. Logic. What is plausible in the minds of the capable and intelligent.

Not you.

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 06:36 PM
No, reason. Logic. What is plausible in the minds of the capable and intelligent.

Not you.

Bull shit. You agree with everything the GOV & gays have to say.

Cephalic Trauma
05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Bull shit. You agree with everything the GOV & gays have to say.

Please talk to me when you pass 5th grade. You are simply a parrot. Nothing more, maybe less.

No intelligent or independent thought.

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 09:18 PM
WooWoo

Brock
05-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Please talk to me when you pass 5th grade. You are simply a parrot. Nothing more, maybe less.

No intelligent or independent thought.

republican good all other bad you gay

LiveSteam
05-01-2013, 10:16 PM
republican good all other bad you gay

When did I ever say I was a republican?
Try again Rob Halford

Cephalic Trauma
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
When did I ever say I was a republican?
Try again Rob Halford

Something else that starts with R and involves 3 copies of chromosome 21?

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Oh goodness gracious ,Cephalic Trauma cracked a retard joke.

ChiliConCarnage
05-02-2013, 04:06 AM
It can't be said enough
whitegirlbleedalot.com
wow :LOL:

If I received a link to that domain in email I'd assume it was a virus spam message.

Thatguy
05-02-2013, 05:19 AM
Gasp! College kids acting like college kids. ..unless they're black. .then according to our resident dc racist they're a "mob."

Wonder if we comrade racist post this same thing when white college kids show up in TX or FL.I

We all know college white kids are angles on spring break.

Comrade Crapski
05-02-2013, 08:04 AM

FOX is the one news source that isn't a propaganda dispenser for the Obamugabe regime.

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Gasp! College kids acting like college kids. ..unless they're black. .then according to our resident dc racist they're a "mob."

Wonder if we comrade racist post this same thing when white college kids show up in TX or FL.I

Crack is whack

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 08:09 AM
FOX is the one news source that isn't a propaganda dispenser for the Obamugabe regime.

hey/ I bought some new white pillow casings.

Radar Chief
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Angles? :spock:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qd7h9s.gif

Comrade Crapski
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM
It can't be said enough
whitegirlbleedalot.com
wow :LOL:

I know, it's a hoot.

Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.

"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,'" said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.

http://nation.foxnews.com/flash-mob-robberies/2011/07/06/oh-white-girl-bleeds-lot-race-mob-attack-rocks-milwaukee

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Angles? :spock:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qd7h9s.gif

Hes an educated man LMAO

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 10:28 AM
I know, it's a hoot.

Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.

"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,'" said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.

http://nation.foxnews.com/flash-mob-robberies/2011/07/06/oh-white-girl-bleeds-lot-race-mob-attack-rocks-milwaukee

So, because this girl had a terrible experience because of a small group of shitty individuals, we should make a broad generalization about an entire race?

Luckily, my generation is benefitting from the past mistakes of those that have come before us. You, on the other hand, don't have a hint of social awareness.

King_Chief_Fan
05-02-2013, 11:27 AM
So, because this girl had a terrible experience because of a small group of shitty individuals, we should make a broad generalization about an entire race?

Luckily, my generation is benefitting from the past mistakes of those that have come before us. You, on the other hand, don't have a hint of social awareness.

Now wrap those little toes tightly around the perch above all others that you are sitting on

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Now wrap those little toes tightly around the perch above all others that you are sitting on

No, because I was educated by those in your generation who actually got it. I would venture to say that the majority of them today get it, but we still see the remnants in pathetic individuals like shitsprayer.

Comrade Crapski
05-02-2013, 12:24 PM

LMAO

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 12:33 PM
No, because I was educated by those in your generation who actually got it. I would venture to say that the majority of them today get it, but we still see the remnants in pathetic individuals like shitsprayer.

STFU

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Lost for words. Take your time, educate yourself, and form a rebuttal. Revisit this thread when you feel adequate in the intellectual department.

Maybe community colleges are accepting applications?

Comrade Crapski
05-02-2013, 12:52 PM
The hateful murders of Matthew Shephard, who was gay, and James Byrd, Jr., who was black, were memorialized with national legislation. When similar crimes are committed by blacks against whites, they are greeted with ignominious silence. Just ask your friends how many of them are familiar with the murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome, or David Graham. How many are familiar with Hoang Nguyen, who was killed in a senseless "game" called the knock-out game, in which mostly black attackers attack mostly non-black victims?

Now that some news outlets like the Drudge Report have occasionally taken notice of some of this violence, the left is acting out in response. Some on the left -- always on the lookout for racism against minorities -- are now upset that people are paying attention to black mob violence. The hypocrisy is so extreme that some liberals, like Roy Edroso at The Village Voice, are condemning people who point out the mob violence.

Alex Pareene of Slate complains, "Since Obama actually took office, though, Drudge has seriously stepped up his 'scary black people' coverage." Pareene is naturally too thoughtless to consider that the attacks have largely emerged after Obama took office, with the first serious outbreak occurring in Philadelphia in 2009. The New York Times must be racist for reporting on that event. Of course it's "race-baiting" to point out unique problems that have emerged or worsened under this president -- like flash mobs, debt, and entitlements.

Pareene took Drudge to task for reporting on the vicious beating death of Derrion Albert. "The violent death of a young man is definitely news ... in Chicago, where it happened. It had very little to do with whether Chicago is a suitable venue for the Olympics." The Olympic Committee probably thought otherwise. Mainstream outlets like CBS news questioned whether the murder hurt Chicago's Olympics bid. A reasonable Olympic Committee would want to find a less violent place to hold the Olympics, just as many reasonable people have fled cities for the same reason.

We also get a version of the "white people do it too" argument from Pareene: "Drudge does not collect and attempt to tie together disparate, unrelated stories of crimes committed by drunk, rowdy white kids. And for the record, drunk, rowdy white kids commit a lot of crimes, in a lot of places!" Pareene doesn't name a single one. There is no group of white kids in America today involved in violence of this organization, scope, and intensity. Pareene is not just wrong; he his pathetically ill-informed. The stories about racial mob violence are not disparate and unrelated. The stories are interrelated because they report on a new social problem, which Pareene is too facile and dogmatic to give attention to. If the race of victims and attackers were switched in these mobs, the violence would be seen as related, and dramatically so.

Pareene goes on: "this world of race riots and constant violent attacks on innocent Caucasians exists only in the imaginations of Matt Drudge and the paranoid suburban and exurban white people he wants to keep terrified." But Drudge is not generating the terror; black violence is. Yen Nguyen was terrified as she watched her 72-year-old husband being beaten to death by blacks in the senseless "knock out" game. Let Pareene find a story where whites did something similar and it was swept beneath the rug. Shaina Perry was terrified when she was being taunted and beaten in Milwaukee. Carter Strange was terrified while his skull was fractured in South Carolina, and Dawid Strucinski was terrified while being beaten into a coma in Bayonne. Anna Taylor, Emily Guendelsberger, and Thomas Fitzgerald were terrified as they were kicked on the ground in separate flash mobs. The 38 blacks who were arrested for four month's worth of mayhem in Denver, including the murder of Andrew Graham, are the source of terror, not Drudge.

John Cook at the Gawker takes a slightly less myopic approach than Pareene. He says, "young people in large groups often make poor decisions" and that Drudge "rounded up a slew of run-of-the-mill summer crime stories that happen to involve black people and suggestively weaved them into a nationwide race riot."

First of all, these are not run-of-the-mill crimes. They typically involve group attacks against defenseless, random victims who have no means to resist and did nothing to provoke their attackers. These flash mobs often stomp their victims even after they are down, as most of the news reports describe. These are not rumbles or fisticuffs; these are acts of brutal mob violence -- a new social problem that needs to be addressed.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_taboo_on_mentioning_black_mob_violence.html#ixzz2SA97XeOi
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Thatguy
05-02-2013, 07:01 PM
The hateful murders of Matthew Shephard, who was gay, and James Byrd, Jr., who was black, were memorialized with national legislation. When similar crimes are committed by blacks against whites, they are greeted with ignominious silence. Just ask your friends how many of them are familiar with the murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome, or David Graham. How many are familiar with Hoang Nguyen, who was killed in a senseless "game" called the knock-out game, in which mostly black attackers attack mostly non-black victims?

Now that some news outlets like the Drudge Report have occasionally taken notice of some of this violence, the left is acting out in response. Some on the left -- always on the lookout for racism against minorities -- are now upset that people are paying attention to black mob violence. The hypocrisy is so extreme that some liberals, like Roy Edroso at The Village Voice, are condemning people who point out the mob violence.

Alex Pareene of Slate complains, "Since Obama actually took office, though, Drudge has seriously stepped up his 'scary black people' coverage." Pareene is naturally too thoughtless to consider that the attacks have largely emerged after Obama took office, with the first serious outbreak occurring in Philadelphia in 2009. The New York Times must be racist for reporting on that event. Of course it's "race-baiting" to point out unique problems that have emerged or worsened under this president -- like flash mobs, debt, and entitlements.

Pareene took Drudge to task for reporting on the vicious beating death of Derrion Albert. "The violent death of a young man is definitely news ... in Chicago, where it happened. It had very little to do with whether Chicago is a suitable venue for the Olympics." The Olympic Committee probably thought otherwise. Mainstream outlets like CBS news questioned whether the murder hurt Chicago's Olympics bid. A reasonable Olympic Committee would want to find a less violent place to hold the Olympics, just as many reasonable people have fled cities for the same reason.

We also get a version of the "white people do it too" argument from Pareene: "Drudge does not collect and attempt to tie together disparate, unrelated stories of crimes committed by drunk, rowdy white kids. And for the record, drunk, rowdy white kids commit a lot of crimes, in a lot of places!" Pareene doesn't name a single one. There is no group of white kids in America today involved in violence of this organization, scope, and intensity. Pareene is not just wrong; he his pathetically ill-informed. The stories about racial mob violence are not disparate and unrelated. The stories are interrelated because they report on a new social problem, which Pareene is too facile and dogmatic to give attention to. If the race of victims and attackers were switched in these mobs, the violence would be seen as related, and dramatically so.

Pareene goes on: "this world of race riots and constant violent attacks on innocent Caucasians exists only in the imaginations of Matt Drudge and the paranoid suburban and exurban white people he wants to keep terrified." But Drudge is not generating the terror; black violence is. Yen Nguyen was terrified as she watched her 72-year-old husband being beaten to death by blacks in the senseless "knock out" game. Let Pareene find a story where whites did something similar and it was swept beneath the rug. Shaina Perry was terrified when she was being taunted and beaten in Milwaukee. Carter Strange was terrified while his skull was fractured in South Carolina, and Dawid Strucinski was terrified while being beaten into a coma in Bayonne. Anna Taylor, Emily Guendelsberger, and Thomas Fitzgerald were terrified as they were kicked on the ground in separate flash mobs. The 38 blacks who were arrested for four month's worth of mayhem in Denver, including the murder of Andrew Graham, are the source of terror, not Drudge.

John Cook at the Gawker takes a slightly less myopic approach than Pareene. He says, "young people in large groups often make poor decisions" and that Drudge "rounded up a slew of run-of-the-mill summer crime stories that happen to involve black people and suggestively weaved them into a nationwide race riot."

First of all, these are not run-of-the-mill crimes. They typically involve group attacks against defenseless, random victims who have no means to resist and did nothing to provoke their attackers. These flash mobs often stomp their victims even after they are down, as most of the news reports describe. These are not rumbles or fisticuffs; these are acts of brutal mob violence -- a new social problem that needs to be addressed.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_taboo_on_mentioning_black_mob_violence.html#ixzz2SA97XeOi
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

White Americans suffering racial injustice? Welp like you tell the brown folks. ."racism does not exist. "

BucEyedPea
05-02-2013, 07:04 PM

Nice broad generalization you just made yourself. ROFL

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Nice broad generalization you just made yourself. ROFL

Racism is not pervasive in today's society, and our current society is driven by baby boomers. So yes, i think that statement was accurate.

I did not not say "people in my life are not racist therefore I don't think anybody is racist anymore".

Two different statements.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Racism is not pervasive in today's society, and our current society is driven by baby boomers. So yes, i think that statement was accurate.

I did not not say "people in my life are not racist therefore I don't think anybody is racist anymore".

Two different statements.

My point was you called someone out for generalizing when you did the same thing.

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 07:13 PM
My point was you called someone out for generalizing when you did the same thing.

Yes, I know.

He took the actions of a small group and applied it to a large segment of the population.

I took a societal norm and applied it to a large segment of the population.

Surely you can agree that those are not the same.

Thatguy
05-02-2013, 07:14 PM

Pleasure. .for the love of god get tey aids.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Pleasure. .for the love of god get tey aids.

Perfect example of the tolerance the left preaches for other's ideas. :LOL:

BucEyedPea
05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Yes, I know.

He took the actions of a small group and applied it to a large segment of the population.

I took a societal norm and applied it to a large segment of the population.

Surely you can agree that those are not the same.

spin

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 07:28 PM
spin

:spock:

Do you actually consider yourself capable of having an intellectual conversation? If so, maybe you should, you know, show it.

Prison Bitch
05-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Pot meet kettle.

Cephalic Trauma
05-02-2013, 07:36 PM

Pot meet kettle.

A. You're repeating yourself.

B. I don't think you know what that means, or you just don't know how to apply it, because you've used it incorrectly twice in this thread.

Comrade Crapski
05-03-2013, 11:51 AM
White Americans suffering racial injustice? Welp like you tell the brown folks. ."racism does not exist. "

The bad news is, black mobs attack white people.

The good news is Chicago is on track to buck a nearly decade-long trend of hitting 100 homicides in the first four months of the year. :thumb:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/chicago-april-homicides-2_n_3170482.html

Keep killing each other, I crack a beer and celebrate every time we have one less Obamugabe voter in the world.

Prison Bitch
05-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Keep killing each other, I crack a beer and celebrate every time we have one less Obamugabe voter in the world.

Only to be replaced by 3 more courtesy of the immigration "reform" bill put forth by the Gangbang Of Eight.

Thatguy
05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=Comrade Crapski;9655068]The bad news is, black mobs attack white people.

The good news is Chicago is on track to buck a nearly decade-long trend of hitting 100 homicides in the first four months of the year. :thumb:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/chicago-april-homicides-2_n_3170482.html

Keep killing each other, I crack a beer and celebrate every time we have one less Obamugabe voter in the

What a sad person you are.

Prison Bitch
05-03-2013, 09:42 PM
What a sad person you are.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/03/08/louis-c-k-who-called-sarah-palin-retard-making-cunt-to-headline-radio-and-television-correspondents-association-dinner/

Thatguy
05-04-2013, 05:51 AM
You can always count on the resident racist in DC to take the stupidity level higher each and every time they post.

Prison Bitch
Live Stream
Comrad Crapski

BucEyedPea
05-04-2013, 10:36 AM
And our resident commies enjoy the company.

Loneiguana
05-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Even the lamestream media gets in on this type of action. Notice the difference between "Looting" and "finding bread and soda" in the following pictures:

http://media.salon.com/2005/09/looting_or_finding.jpg

Thatguy
05-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Even the lamestream media gets in on this type of action. Notice the difference between "Looting" and "finding bread and soda" in the following pictures:

http://media.salon.com/2005/09/looting_or_finding.jpg

Exactly. But according to the dc racist this is a good thing that the media does.

Comrade Crapski
05-04-2013, 08:03 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2013/05/03/the-lefts-sick-fetish-for-cop-killing-radicals/

Cannibal
05-04-2013, 08:46 PM
http://ileenieweenie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/redneck-sign.jpg

Comrade Crapski
05-31-2013, 06:02 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral sex on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

According to DOE regulations, a five-day suspension is warranted if students engaged in “inappropriate or unwanted physical contact or touching someone in a private part of body.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/boy-forced-perform-oral-sex-male-classmates-article-1.1359299#ixzz2UuzPac3Q

stonedstooge
05-31-2013, 06:04 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral sex on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/boy-forced-perform-oral-sex-male-classmates-article-1.1359299#ixzz2UuzPac3Q

MAKE THEM JOIN SCOUTS!

Comrade Crapski
05-31-2013, 06:09 PM
Government schools are awesome.

Government health care will be even better!

Comrade Crapski
06-01-2013, 11:42 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/31/18657765-8-arrested-after-brawl-at-kindergarten-graduation?lite

LMAO

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/130531-cleveland-school-4x3-115p.photoblog600.jpg

Cannibal
06-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Do you wing nuts do ANYTHING besides bitch and complain and then look for other things to bitch and complain about?

God damn you are some unhappy, angry motherfuckers. Sucks to be you.

vailpass
06-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Do you wing nuts do ANYTHING besides bitch and complain and then look for other things to bitch and complain about?

God damn you are some unhappy, angry mother****ers. Sucks to be you.

You seem a little angry yourself.

stevieray
06-01-2013, 12:48 PM

God damn you are some unhappy, angry mother****ers. Sucks to be you.

do you libs do ANYTHING besides bitch and complain and tell people what to eat, what to drink, how to feel and shame anyone who doesnt agree with your agenda?...?

REALLY sucks to be you...

Aries Walker
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
And our resident commies enjoy the company.
I don't recall seeing any of the resident Commies cheering on the deaths of American crime victims.

LiveSteam
06-01-2013, 02:15 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/31/18657765-8-arrested-after-brawl-at-kindergarten-graduation?lite

LMAO

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/130531-cleveland-school-4x3-115p.photoblog600.jpg

Cant touch this

Comrade Crapski
06-04-2013, 05:25 PM
http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/buffalo-senior-james-legrand-brutal-beating-caught-on-tape-video/

vailpass
06-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Oh no you di'int!

Comrade Crapski
06-07-2013, 07:20 AM
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/UALR-Employee-Attacked-Near-Campus/sR3TQFnrkk2VzHQCVQFFcQ.cspx

Comrade Crapski
06-07-2013, 09:05 AM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Students-Brawl-at-Proviso-East-High-School-210539221.html

Thatguy
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Students-Brawl-at-Proviso-East-High-School-210539221.html

You're a racist piece of shit.

Comrade Crapski
06-07-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm a racist piece of shit.

You sure are.

DaveNull
06-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Doesn't posting links to news stories in this thread defeat the purpose?

AphexPhin
06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
the black community is so backwards and screwed up. Most of the youth dont have fathers to discipline them and a lot of the single mothers just dont give an F.

Also the vast majority of them are classless Obama supporters. That tells ya a lot.

AphexPhin
06-08-2013, 05:51 PM

I'm relatively new here but what have they said in this thread that isnt true???

I mean, lets face it the lame stream media DID in fact dodge this story because they want to remain PC. This incident DID in fact happen. All the OP did was link a true story. Thats it. Truth hurts I guess.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Shitsprayer is still a moron I see...

HonestChieffan
06-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm relatively new here but what have they said in this thread that isnt true???

I mean, lets face it the lame stream media DID in fact dodge this story because they want to remain PC. This incident DID in fact happen. All the OP did was link a true story. Thats it. Truth hurts I guess.

Lefties here....attack sources and ignore content. Or mount a personal attack with namecalling and all sorts of odd behavior. KCNative is one of the elite. Thatguy is not in his league cause all he does is rant on white folk. Native can expand beyond his own racist bias to clever language.

Dont look to the libs here to engage in dialog.

-King-
06-08-2013, 08:22 PM

I don't see what race had to do with it. Spring break violence occurs no matter where you go and no matter what race it is.

http://carrollwood.patch.com/articles/crime-report-rash-of-car-burglaries-battery-theft-reported

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/03/17/Florida-sees-rash-of-spring-break-rapes/UPI-20421268868121/

http://www.wkrg.com/story/21616494/sexually-assaulted-on-spring-break

http://www.mndaily.com/news/campus/2013/03/24/spring-break-brings-increase-thefts

I guess the media was trying to hide these incidents because they were white huh? :rolleyes: All this thread is people wanting to be victims. People love that for some reason.

AphexPhin
06-09-2013, 05:43 AM
I don't see what race had to do with it. Spring break violence occurs no matter where you go and no matter what race it is.

I guess the media was trying to hide these incidents because they were white huh? :rolleyes: All this thread is people wanting to be victims. People love that for some reason.

Ah the ol' "see white people commit crimes too!!" routine by a white liberal filled with so much white guilt. lulzLMAO

So I guess these crimes just offset eachother huh?

Anyway as I said before, there are just waaaaay too many problems within the black community. Their "leaders" like Sharpton and Jackson are a joke and useless. Most of the black youth dont have a father in their lives. Its truly sad but hey, welcome to Obama's America. smdh

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Ah the ol' "see white people commit crimes too!!" routine by a white liberal filled with so much white guilt. lulzLMAO

So I guess these crimes just offset eachother huh?

Anyway as I said before, there are just waaaaay too many problems within the black community. Their "leaders" like Sharpton and Jackson are a joke and useless. Most of the black youth dont have a father in their lives. Its truly sad but hey, welcome to Obama's America. smdh

I see that your political takes suck as well. Congrats!

-King-
06-09-2013, 08:10 AM

Wow. That's what you got from that? You are a retard.

AphexPhin
06-09-2013, 11:20 AM
yeah thats exactly what I got from it. You white libs will come up with any excuses for the black community its pathetic.

And I also see that you libs have to resort to personal attacks haha so pathetic.

Thatguy
06-10-2013, 01:13 AM
yeah thats exactly what I got from it. You white libs will come up with any excuses for the black community its pathetic.

And I also see that you libs have to resort to personal attacks haha so pathetic.

Another dc racist^^^

Comrade Crapski
06-10-2013, 08:21 AM
What’s the definition of “confusion”?

Father’s Day in Richmond!

http://wtvr.com/2013/06/10/60-percent-of-richmond-families-single-parent/

AphexPhin
06-10-2013, 01:01 PM
I've noticed the libs in here havent responded to my post yet. Looks like they lost.

LiveSteam
06-10-2013, 01:49 PM
I've noticed the libs in here havent responded to my post yet. Looks like they lost.

Natives winning

Comrade Crapski
06-10-2013, 02:37 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gbran/image001.jpg

Dayze
06-10-2013, 02:54 PM
LMAOhttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gbran/image001.jpg

i'm going to hell; but that's awesome.

Fairplay
06-10-2013, 06:04 PM
What’s the definition of “confusion”?

Father’s Day in Richmond!

http://wtvr.com/2013/06/10/60-percent-of-richmond-families-single-parent/

First Things First, an organization dedicated to keeping dads involved in kids’ lives, reports that 60 percent of all families in the city of Richmond are single-parent households. Within the African-American demographic, that number spikes up to 86 percent, a number that surpasses the national average.

That's sad, really sad.

LiveSteam
06-10-2013, 06:12 PM
That's sad, really sad.

Quit holding THATGUY down

Comrade Crapski
06-10-2013, 06:23 PM
"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person."

http://i42.tinypic.com/4qiis7.jpg

Thatguy
06-11-2013, 10:54 AM
the black community is so backwards and screwed up. Most of the youth dont have fathers to discipline them and a lot of the single mothers just dont give an F.

Also the vast majority of them are classless Obama supporters. That tells ya a lot.

You should fit in well the rest of the white supremist in the dc forum." White power !"

Donger
06-11-2013, 10:57 AM
You should fit in well the rest of the white supremist in the dc forum." White power !"

It's actually spelled supremacist.

Comrade Crapski
06-12-2013, 06:29 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337642/Thugs-busted-Teacher-recognizes-12-year-old-student-online-sex-tape.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/07/article-0-1A343BB9000005DC-758_634x353.jpg

"If I had a son, he'd look just like Cedrell"

Comrade Crapski
06-12-2013, 12:21 PM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/06/police_a_61-year-old_dallas_ma.php

"Teens" again. :rolleyes:

LiveSteam
06-12-2013, 12:34 PM
You should fit in well the rest of the white supremist in the dc forum." FREE CHICKEN DINNER !"

:LOL:

Comrade Crapski
06-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Officials say one female slapped the man about the head, while one went to work to search him for money.

“One of the women puts her knee on top of his legs so he can’t get up and takes the money from his pockets,” MBTA Superintendent-in Chief Joseph O’Connor told WBZ-TV.

The third suspect tossed the bleach, contained in a water bottle, in his eyes using it as a “cheap weapon,” say police.

Officials have released surveillance photos from the bus hoping someone in the public will recognize the women.

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/mbta-attack.jpg
Teen™

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/12/mbta-police-trio-of-women-threw-bleach-robbed-man-on-t/

Thatguy
06-13-2013, 07:51 PM
This is the official "we hate black people" thread. You all fall right in line with a certain senators son from Arizona.

Continue with your kkk rally.

Comrade Crapski
06-14-2013, 06:16 AM
This is the official "we hate black people" thread. You all fall right in line with a certain senators son from Arizona.

Continue with your kkk rally.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gbran/image001.jpg

Comrade Crapski
06-14-2013, 08:28 AM
WASHINGTON - D.C. police have been warning bicyclists since March not to ride the Metropolitan Branch Trail alone. And they stepped up patrols on the trail then too.

But it didn't stop a group of teenagers LMAO from knocking a 37-year-old Silver Spring man off his bike Tuesday and savagely beating him.

Runner Ben Miles was stopped in his tracks by the aftermath.

"There were lots of police cars, a fire engine, an ambulance, and there was a guy sitting over there next to the wall, and his face was covered in blood. I assumed it was a bike accident," Miles says.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22577278/rangers-to-start-patrols-at-metropolitan-branch-trail-after-assault#ixzz2WCVvzsVm
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook

Amnorix
06-14-2013, 08:40 AM
We all know that African-Americans tend to commit crimes at higher rates, have higher percentages of broken homes, etc. etc. There's reams and reams of statistics around all this.

So other than proving that you're a racist piece of shit, what exactly is the point of this thread?

Comrade Crapski
06-14-2013, 08:46 AM
We all know that African-Americans tend to commit crimes at higher rates, have higher percentages of broken homes, etc. etc. There's reams and reams of statistics around all this.

So other than proving that you're a racist piece of shit, what exactly is the point of this thread?

Damn, I was kinda hoping it was you that got bleached in the face.

Fish
06-14-2013, 11:13 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6703/eilp.jpg

Comrade Crapski
06-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Two dozen people were shot Saturday afternoon into Father's Day Sunday across the city, according to authorities. Of the 24 people shot, six died either at the crime scenes or at local hospitals.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-crime-shooting-gun-violence-marquette-park,0,2169540.story

AphexPhin
06-17-2013, 11:38 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337642/Thugs-busted-Teacher-recognizes-12-year-old-student-online-sex-tape.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/07/article-0-1A343BB9000005DC-758_634x353.jpg

"If I had a son, he'd look just like Cedrell"

Obama would say something like that. God damn it our country has gone to shit.

AphexPhin
06-17-2013, 11:39 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6703/eilp.jpg

You think this shit is funny you POS? Innocent people are being killed and beaten to a pulp and all you limp wristed white liberals care about is that thug hoodrat Trayvon Martin. smdh

Fish
06-17-2013, 12:11 PM
You think this shit is funny you POS? Innocent people are being killed and beaten to a pulp and all you limp wristed white liberals care about is that thug hoodrat Trayvon Martin. smdh

Ohh... poor oppressed whitey Richard Cockholster. Damn minorities stealin his American Dream...

I shall pray to white Jesus to save you from your wicked oppression...

mlyonsd
06-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Two dozen people were shot Saturday afternoon into Father's Day Sunday across the city, according to authorities. Of the 24 people shot, six died either at the crime scenes or at local hospitals.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-crime-shooting-gun-violence-marquette-park,0,2169540.story

By chance were they arguing over which sibling dad liked best?

AphexPhin
06-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Ohh... poor oppressed whitey Richard Cockholster. Damn minorities stealin his American Dream...

Well excuse me for caring about the safety of innocent people (of all races)

Fish
06-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Well excuse me for caring about the safety of innocent people (of all races)

LOL... you're a racist idiot, so I'm not really worried about what you claim to care about...

Comrade Crapski
06-17-2013, 01:02 PM
By chance were they arguing over which sibling dad liked best?

LMAO

AphexPhin
06-17-2013, 01:42 PM
LOL... you're a racist idiot, so I'm not really worried about what you claim to care about...

I've never said anything remotely racist on here or anywhere for that matter. You have your head so far up Obama's ass its not even funny. And mark up Chicago as another once great city thats now completely effed. They have even been considering sending in the National Guard or military to stop all the violent crime there. Its so sad and pathetic. I'm surprised you libs even know how to breath on your own:LOL:

But keep making fun of INNOCENT people being brutalized. I'm sure the black culprits had good reason

WhawhaWhat
06-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Innocent people are being killed and beaten to a pulp and all you limp wristed white liberals care about is that thug hoodrat Trayvon Martin. smdh

You don't know that they are innocent.

Fish
06-17-2013, 01:58 PM
I've never said anything remotely racist on here or anywhere for that matter. You have your head so far up Obama's ass its not even funny. And mark up Chicago as another once great city thats now completely effed. They have even been considering sending in the National Guard or military to stop all the violent crime there. Its so sad and pathetic. I'm surprised you libs even know how to breath on your own:LOL:

But keep making fun of INNOCENT people being brutalized. I'm sure the black culprits had good reason

Uhh huh...

Not to racist or anything but I haven't had really ANY good experiences with black guys.

In college, a black guy grabbed by then gf's boob at a party. I ended up beating the crap out of him.

KC native
06-17-2013, 01:59 PM

ROFL didn't you get banned for racisim in the lounge?

Thatguy
06-17-2013, 10:30 PM

You're a racist piece of shit; don't infest the gene pool.

BucEyedPea
06-17-2013, 10:32 PM

Jesus was not white.

Thatguy
06-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Jesus was not white.

He was definitely not white. ..let me guess

You know this because your friend knew jesus.

BucEyedPea
06-17-2013, 10:37 PM
So you have nothing? Figures. Thanks for conceding the argument to me. You're just that kinda guy.

BucEyedPea
06-17-2013, 10:40 PM
He was definitely not white. ..let me guess

You know this because your friend knew jesus.

Most of my Christian friends do know Jesus now that I think of it. Or at least they claim to.
Anybody can. o:-)

Veronica, who I consider my friend at Confirmation, wiped his face.

Thatguy
06-17-2013, 10:40 PM
So you have nothing? Figures. Thanks for conceding the argument to me. You're just that kinda guy.

Let me guess. ..you know so much about me because you know someone who knows me..

Bwhahaha

BucEyedPea
06-17-2013, 10:46 PM
Let me guess. ..you know so much about me because you know someone who knows me..

Bwhahaha

Let me guess. ..you know so much about me because you met me on the net.

Bwhahaha

LiveSteam
06-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Nanny Cam Shows Intruder Attack NJ Mom in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter

JFC I hope they catch Thatguy
<embed width="576" height="324" src="http://media.nbcnewyork.com/assets/pdk449/pdk/swf/flvPlayer.swf?pid=o_Rmm7s6VkBZ" flashvars="v=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fi%2Fembed_new%2F%3Fcid%3D212887461%26path=%2F%2Fnews%2Flocal"allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" /> <p style="font-size:small">View more videos at: <a href="http://nbcnewyork.com/?__source=embedCode">http://nbcnewyork.com</a>.</p>

Thatguy
06-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Racist dc posters will be racist.

LiveSteam
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Racist dc posters will be racist.

What was racist about that? Its a blackman (Crack head,such as yourself) Beating the shit out of a white woman.

Bosie
06-26-2013, 08:07 AM
the liberal media tries to go out of their way to cover up how bad black crime is.

KC native
06-26-2013, 09:32 PM
the liberal media tries to go out of their way to cover up how bad black crime is.

richard cuckold found an old account he created. lol

Thatguy
06-27-2013, 06:57 PM
What was racist about that? Its a blackman (Crack head,such as yourself) Beating the shit out of a white woman.

Ahhhhhh. .racist being racists. That's so cute. ^^^^;

KC native
06-27-2013, 08:34 PM

says the white meth head who probably has more than one domestic violence mark on his record.

LiveSteam
06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
says the white meth head who probably has more than one domestic violence mark on his record.

I have no charges or conviction unlike you Mr Pope of pot,mushrooms,acid & gay bars,
Smacking a female around. Fucking never!
I have beat a few punks that thought they could touch my lil sister & get away with it. So what if a few of my friends just happen to join in on the fun. What was he going to do,call the cops?
What is it with men beating females? The only thing lower in life is a child molester