PDA

View Full Version : General Politics 12 year old girl shoots home intruder

jjjayb
05-03-2013, 02:58 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57537270-504083/okla-girl-12-shot-home-intruder-while-hiding-in-closet-police-say/

We'd be reading an entirely different story about her if she didn't have the gun.

rockymtnchief
05-03-2013, 03:03 PM
"When I saw the door handle turn, I shot him," Kendra said. "I guess it went through the door, went through him, and went through the wall."

Momma don't use no hollow points!

However, this story can't be entirely true. People don't shoot other people. GUNS shoot people. The gun probably jumped into the little girls hands AFTER the shooting.

luv
05-03-2013, 03:05 PM
A twelve year old girl who's never fired a gun. While I'm glad she's alright, that scares me. If she's never fired a gun, does that mean it was just laying there, loaded and the safety not on?

Predarat
05-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Darn it, well done her but I was hoping for a:

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/f/fe/Sub-Zero_Fatality_MK2.png

WhawhaWhat
05-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Was the intruder was her brother?

Detoxing
05-03-2013, 03:52 PM
This is absurd. Seriously, we need to ban guns.

With lunatics like this little girl on the loose, it's just not safe to rob houses anymore.

Frazod
05-03-2013, 04:02 PM
This is an old story. IIRC, some of our resident liberal fuckballs determined that they should take up a collection for the poor, misunderstood, brutalized victim, but abandoned the effort when they couldn't think of a way to get somebody else to provide the actual cash.

rockymtnchief
05-03-2013, 04:40 PM
This is an old story. IIRC, some of our resident liberal fuckballs determined that they should take up a collection for the poor, misunderstood, brutalized victim, but abandoned the effort when they couldn't think of a way to get somebody else to provide the actual cash.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

HonestChieffan
05-03-2013, 04:51 PM
A twelve year old girl who's never fired a gun. While I'm glad she's alright, that scares me. If she's never fired a gun, does that mean it was just laying there, loaded and the safety not on?

Maybe her mom told her where it was. Maybe shes a smart kid. Maybe its a glock with safety part of the trigger. Maybe it wasnt just laying around. And maybe she is ok cause she shot this shitbag. Maybe a loaded gun was a more effective weapon than screaming bang bang

Pitt Gorilla
05-03-2013, 05:26 PM
This exact same thing happened again? In the same town? To the same family?!? Damn.

cosmo20002
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Here's what the mainlamestream media won't tell you--

This was a "falseflag" operation carried out by the NRA. The "intruder" and "12 year old girl" were NRA actors. This was all staged to show how it should be illegal to not own a gun. True story, read it on a website.

jjjayb
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM

This was a "falseflag" operation carried out by the NRA. The "intruder" and "12 year old girl" were NRA actors. This was all staged to show how it should be illegal to not own a gun. True story, read it on a website.

Yes, but the part about the false flag was reported on Drudge, so it wasn't true.

stonedstooge
05-03-2013, 06:43 PM

Straight out of the O'Bama playbook. Thanks!