don't know why

but lol

yes that's his car

http://imgur.com/vC6ptq1.jpg

http://imgur.com/kqkx7DL.jpg

Direckshun
05-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Romney is such an odd figure.

I know he was beat pretty soundly, but in the end it was only 4 percentage points.

4 percentage points! And he could have been President, arguably the Most Powerful Man On Earth.

But he lost. So he sits in a diner. Reading a book across from his wife.

That is so strange to me.

Bowser
05-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't get it.

Prison Bitch
05-04-2013, 12:29 PM
If he's have run in 1988 instead of 2012, he'd have blasted Obama. Dukakis-style, like 430-110 type of rout. That's what is even weirder.

Direckshun
05-04-2013, 12:31 PM
If he's have run in 1988 instead of 2012, he'd have blasted Obama.

What?

Bowser
05-04-2013, 12:32 PM

I know he was beat pretty soundly, but in the end it was only 4 percentage points.

4 percentage points! And he could have been President, arguably the Most Powerful Man On Earth.

I bet there are days that Obama wishes it were him in the diner.

POTUS has got to be the most stress filled, age inducing, intrusive, unhealthy jobs going these days. Look at Clinton when he first got elected, then when his run was over. Or W. Or Obama. That job completely beats you up.

Count Alex's Losses
05-04-2013, 12:33 PM
I don't get it.

He's rich!

Direckshun
05-04-2013, 12:44 PM
I bet there are days that Obama wishes it were him in the diner.

POTUS has got to be the most stress filled, age inducing, intrusive, unhealthy jobs going these days. Look at Clinton when he first got elected, then when his run was over. Or W. Or Obama. That job completely beats you up.

I bet you're right. There probably are days.

Can't be that many, though. I mean, to exert your will to simulaneously (a.) push your agenda to improve the country in ways no other American can, and (b.) essentially secure your future as a multi-millionaire who will eventually be beloved once the partisan tensions of your office wind down a few years down the road.

It's a tough gig, but it's not a bad gig.

notorious
05-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Romney,"I want to help you guys out"

Majority of the US,"Fuck You!"

Romney,"Ah shucks, I guess I will have to grind through this defeat while living the dream."

Cephalic Trauma
05-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Who's the douchey asian?

He has a face that screams punch me

Prison Bitch
05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
What?

You really need an explanation?

Direckshun
05-04-2013, 01:06 PM
You really need an explanation?

Oh, absolutely. I want to hear that thought fully fleshed out. It has "winner" draped all over it.

Radar Chief
05-04-2013, 01:13 PM

:spock: Reading menus at a diner. How strange.

Prison Bitch
05-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh, absolutely. I want to hear that thought fully fleshed out. It has "winner" draped all over it.

I would but I doubt you possess the IQ to follow it.

Direckshun
05-04-2013, 02:54 PM
I would but I doubt you possess the IQ to follow it.

Give it a shot.

I want to know what you mean by "if Romney ran against Obama in 1988, he would have crushed him."

Bwana
05-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Who's the douchey asian?

He has a face that screams punch me

That was my first thought when I saw the picture as well. Douchey freak boy is in need a a round house kick and a curb stomp or two. He looks like he's about ready pull out his Johnson and rub one out. :hmmm: http://imgur.com/vC6ptq1.jpg