PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Police State America

Taco John
05-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Check this video out. Unbelievable.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/cotati-california-police-tase-man-he-films-them-video

cosmo20002
05-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Says they were responding to a domestic violence complaint. Would be nice to know the details of that complaint. The call, as well as the dude's behavior when they arrived, could very well be probable cause to enter.

Taco John
05-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Says they were responding to a domestic violence complaint. Would be nice to know the details of that complaint. The call, as well as the dude's behavior when they arrived, could very well be probable cause to enter.

Yes, of course, and taze the woman they are in there to rescue as the first order of business.

cosmo20002
05-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Yes, of course, and taze the woman they are in there to rescue as the first order of business.

We can't see what she did. It may well have not been warranted--my instinct says it probably wasn't necessary--but we sure can't tell from the video.

cosmo20002
05-16-2013, 12:39 AM

The first order of business was actually to get them to come outside peacefully. Cops don't want to go inside the house--they don't know who or what is in there and it is dangerous.

I think this is really a tough situation overall. They get a call about violence, they are told there's a kid inside. They arrive to check it out and the people are complete dicks. Won't even step outside to talk. Do they just leave and risk later getting a call that someone has been beaten or killed?

Bump
05-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Cops side:

1. Does that house have a history of DV? If so, it's warranted. If not, I don't think that it should be at all.

2. I'm sure most DV calls, the cops get there and the victim tells the cops everything is fine even if she just got beat.

But then again, the police state can happen at any time. Look at Boston of recent and NYC

KC native
05-16-2013, 12:58 AM
The Police have an obligation to thoroughly investigate domestic violence calls. They won't go away until they talk to everyone separately. They didn't really have PC to enter the house IMO but no court would call foul on that. The tasering? That guy is probably going to lose his job. Completely unnecessary.

And that's coming from someone who almost never sides with the cops.

Bump
05-16-2013, 01:05 AM
yeah, fuck the tazering. That was bullshit.

I don't like the comply or die situation that we have here.

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2013, 02:09 AM
Jesus. what the hell...

CrazyPhuD
05-16-2013, 03:15 AM
To be fair the domestic violence call was valid....unfortunately the domestic violence happened AFTER the cops got there.....

RINGLEADER
05-16-2013, 03:33 AM
I once almost got arrested for breaking my own $.50 scotch tape dispenser inside my own house. As bad as that was, I think this was even worse.

Unfortunately, when you have a cop intent on imposing himself into a situation it's more common than not that his companions will go along with him.

Amnorix
05-16-2013, 08:57 AM
I once almost got arrested for breaking my own $.50 scotch tape dispenser inside my own house. As bad as that was, I think this was even worse.

That sounds like an interesting story if you want to tell it...

jspchief
05-16-2013, 09:10 AM
A lot of states (if not all) require one of the parties to be removed from the property in a domestic abuse call. I think a lot of times they'll arrest one of them and then either let them go or press charges the next day.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Cops simply don't leave a domestic violence call after some douche with a cell phone camera tells them "all good."

jd1020
05-16-2013, 09:23 AM
The Police have an obligation to thoroughly investigate domestic violence calls. They won't go away until they talk to everyone separately. They didn't really have PC to enter the house IMO but no court would call foul on that. The tasering? That guy is probably going to lose his job. Completely unnecessary.

And that's coming from someone who almost never sides with the cops.

He wont lose his job over tasering the guy.

You have to really fuck up to lose your job if you are a cop. This cop may get a week suspension for PR just because the incident was recorded on camera.

MOhillbilly
05-16-2013, 09:40 AM
A lot of states (if not all) require one of the parties to be removed from the property in a domestic abuse call. I think a lot of times they'll arrest one of them and then either let them go or press charges the next day.

Not Missouri

Dave Lane
05-16-2013, 10:03 AM
What a fucking douche the filmer is.

MOhillbilly
05-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Lol I think that's him screaming

RINGLEADER
05-16-2013, 10:12 AM
That sounds like an interesting story if you want to tell it...

I'm not sure if I remember exactly what happened, but I lost my mind trying to get a computer back into the box it came in and yelled and threw the tape dispenser. A nanny we hired for the day was evidently upset by this behavior and called the police without anyone knowing (just to be clear, I was in the basement far removed from the kiddies or anyone else seeing this spectacle).

What was funny is that it took them SIX hours to respond so when they show up my girlfriend at the time just lets them in when they ask to come in. So I'm working downstairs and this procession of cops comes in and one didn't like the way I looked or smelled or something. At one point I was told by this fool that I was being arrested until another cop showed up after my lawyer called the police to ask wtf and it all ended rather abruptly upon his arrival. But I do have the paperwork (which I demanded the return of) that detailed how I was to be arrested for destruction of personal property (omitting it was my own) that had a value of $.50.

Now some day I'll tell you about waking up with a DEA gun on my forehead and how President Clinton saved the day. That's a really good story...lol

Bwana
05-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Lol I think that's him screaming

Yeah, I think you're right. I bet that's the last time he pulls that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-NO!!

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm not sure if I remember exactly what happened, but I lost my mind trying to get a computer back into the box it came in and yelled and threw the tape dispenser. A nanny we hired for the day was evidently upset by this behavior and called the police without anyone knowing (just to be clear, I was in the basement far removed from the kiddies or anyone else seeing this spectacle).

What was funny is that it took them SIX hours to respond so when they show up my girlfriend at the time just lets them in when they ask to come in. So I'm working downstairs and this procession of cops comes in and one didn't like the way I looked or smelled or something. At one point I was told by this fool that I was being arrested until another cop showed up after my lawyer called the police to ask wtf and it all ended rather abruptly upon his arrival. But I do have the paperwork (which I demanded the return of) that detailed how I was to be arrested for destruction of personal property (omitting it was my own) that had a value of $.50.

Now some day I'll tell you about waking up with a DEA gun on my forehead and how President Clinton saved the day. That's a really good story...lol

I certainly hope you fired the nanny.

Radar Chief
05-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I think you're right. I bet that's the last time he pulls that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-NO!!

I have to admit that was funny.

Chief Gump
05-16-2013, 12:21 PM
I don't see much problem from the video itself. Without knowing the circumstances leading up to the kicking in of the door can't really say much. If they had probable cause due to a call of domestic violence (which is what it sounds like) they should kick in the door. Then the rest plays out like it does for any idiot that refuses to obey an officer when they tell you to lay down and put your hands behind your back. It ends with a rough arrest and your ass going to jail most likely.

Couple of things though, that website states the woman was tazed first. I believe that to be false. You hear the first taser shoot and see the wire from the one pointed at the guy holding the camera. Then as he is crying like a girl you hear the second shot. I still am only assuming the wife got zapped that time because I don't see it but I do hear her starting to scream.

Secondly, you can't see what the woman is doing after the first shot goes off (or even really before the first shot). So you have no idea from that video what happened with the woman.

I will stipulate that if no one made a call or anything like that and they just showed up at their door for no other reason then to just show up they should be in trouble.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 12:32 PM
I don't see much problem from the video itself. Without knowing the circumstances leading up to the kicking in of the door can't really say much. If they had probable cause due to a call of domestic violence (which is what it sounds like) they should kick in the door. Then the rest plays out like it does for any idiot that refuses to obey an officer when they tell you to lay down and put your hands behind your back. It ends with a rough arrest and your ass going to jail most likely.

Couple of things though, that website states the woman was tazed first. I believe that to be false. You hear the first taser shoot and see the wire from the one pointed at the guy holding the camera. Then as he is crying like a girl you hear the second shot. I still am only assuming the wife got zapped that time because I don't see it but I do hear her starting to scream.

Secondly, you can't see what the woman is doing after the first shot goes off (or even really before the first shot). So you have no idea from that video what happened with the woman.

I will stipulate that if no one made a call or anything like that and they just showed up at their door for no other reason then to just show up they should be in trouble.

Ya. The first taser shot definitely lands in the guy holding his cell phone camera trying to play lawyer after the officers were trying to remove the lady from the room and he yelled "DONT TOUCH HER!!!! YOU ARE ASSAULTING HER!!!!" and then BAM... taser to the chest.

Then you here a couple more pops like tasers being fired but there's no way of knowing who they were fired at and what for.

Amnorix
05-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Jesus.

So a domestic violence call comes into the cops, they respond and they get a whole bunch of "you can't come in here". WTF are they supposed to do, I wonder? They can't even get them to open the door so they can SPEAK FACE TO FACE with the woman that called.

If Amanda Berry and those two other poor girls were in that house the ultra-libertarians would be FAR more worried about the cops kicking that door in than about the three girls who had been abused for 10 years, seemingly. It's insane.

Amnorix
05-16-2013, 12:40 PM

ROFL

Bump
05-16-2013, 12:44 PM
I guess if you really hate someone and want revenge. Just go to a pay phone (if they still exist) and report domestic violence. The cops will force their way in and ruin their day and probably taze them.

mr. tegu
05-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I guess if you really hate someone and want revenge. Just go to a pay phone (if they still exist) and report domestic violence. The cops will force their way in and ruin their day and probably taze them.

Yeah and then you go to jail and/or pay a fine for making a false police report. You would also be subject to lawsuit by the person you made the false claim of. Brilliant!

jd1020
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM

Exactly. This whole thing happened simply because the cops were in a bad mood and decided to take out their frustrations on innocent, complying civilians. :rolleyes:

GloucesterChief
05-16-2013, 05:14 PM
If you think this behavior by the Police is new, you haven't been paying attention.

Just read Radley Balko's work. His blog, The Agitator, is good for his up to date stuff. Also pursue his past articles at reason.com

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Thing is DV was not taken seriously before by cops. The OJ Simpson trial changed that.
But I'll bet good money, there are cops that beat their wives.

cosmo20002
05-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Thing is DV was not taken seriously before by cops. The OJ Simpson trial changed that.

Wow, bold prediction. What's your point?

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Point is as stated. Don't expect hidden messages.

RedNeckRaider
05-16-2013, 06:28 PM

The old saying is "cops are beaters and fireman are cheaters"~

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 06:57 PM
The old saying is "cops are beaters and fireman are cheaters"~

Fireman don't make enough money to be cheaters. But anyway, if that's the old saying, it's the old saying.

RedNeckRaider
05-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Fireman don't make enough money to be cheaters. But anyway, if that's the old saying, it's the old saying.

LMAO I have some buddies that are fireman. They run 24 on 48 off most of them have side gigs. They are big lifters and fake bakers. Women might marry money but they will fuck pretty boys LMAO

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 07:37 PM
LMAO I have some buddies that are fireman. They run 24 on 48 off most of them have side gigs. They are big lifters and fake bakers. Women might marry money but they will **** pretty boys LMAO

Hmmm, they didn't all look pretty to me when I was at a trade conference for fireman a few weeks ago.

RedNeckRaider
05-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Hmmm, they didn't all look pretty to me when I was at a trade conference for fireman a few weeks ago.

Your marriage is better for it~

Aries Walker
05-16-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't fault those cops at all. They had to get in there, especially once they heard that there was a child inside.

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Your marriage is better for it~

What marriage?

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't fault those cops at all. They had to get in there, especially once they heard that there was a child inside.

The hell with the law 'eh? That's the way to do it.

BucEyedPea
05-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I was reading today, that it's illegal in some states to video or record the police when they're on the job. There's man getting 66 years for it. Now, that's a police state, if ya' ask me.

cosmo20002
05-16-2013, 09:28 PM
I was reading today, that it's illegal in some states to video or record the police when they're on the job. There's man getting 66 years for it. Now, that's a police state, if ya' ask me.

JFC...Link?

listopencil
05-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Here's an article about the Supreme Court moving to kill such a law in Illinois:

CHICAGO — The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday delivered another blow to a 50-year-old anti-eavesdropping law in Illinois, choosing to let stand a lower court finding that key parts of the hotly debated law run counter to constitutional protections of free speech.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/illinois-police-recording_n_2191800.html

Aries Walker
05-16-2013, 09:40 PM
The hell with the law 'eh? That's the way to do it.
Hmm. Okay. So you're the Police Commissioner in that town. For purposes of this argument, you make the sole and final decision what the police should do in this specific case. Several of your officers respond to this call, and are greeted by the situation in this video. Let's pick it up at about 0:50, when the guy inside has just said "Martial law has not been established in this country".

So, PC Pea, what do you instruct your police officers to do? Please, I implore you: be specific.

Taco John
05-16-2013, 09:52 PM

It's all fun and games until it's your wife they are tasering in your living room.

Taco John
05-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Hmm. Okay. So you're the Police Commissioner in that town. For purposes of this argument, you make the sole and final decision what the police should do in this specific case. Several of your officers respond to this call, and are greeted by the situation in this video. Let's pick it up at about 0:50, when the guy inside has just said "Martial law has not been established in this country".

So, PC Pea, what do you instruct your police officers to do? Please, I implore you: be specific.

That's easy. I look and see that there is no danger. I push my pencil and then I push my ass back to the doughnut shop.

What I don't do is break and enter the place and taser a goddamn innocent, non-threatening woman as the first course of business.

BucEyedPea
05-17-2013, 11:38 AM

Get a warrant first. Stop trashing the Constitution under the guise of safety.

LiveSteam
05-18-2013, 01:23 PM
This is a two part vid. The ending of the second vid is awesome

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/79o2zDv7WuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tQexLYK-X88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
That man who said they are out of order is a labor leader.i Per wiki he is currently the president of the Southern New Jersey AFL-CIO Central Labor Council. Lol a commie running a kangaroo court-style hearing.

AFL-CIO is on the BIG list of those who HATE guns:

AARP
AFL-CIO
Ambulatory Pediatric Association
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Civil Liberties Union
American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
American Medical Women`s Association
American Medical Student Association
American Medical Association
American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
American Trauma Society
American Federation of Teachers
American Association of School Administrators
American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities
American Medical Association
American Bar Association
American Counseling Association
American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Association for World Health
American Ethical Union
American Nurses Association
American Association of Neurological Surgeons
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
American Firearms Association
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Jewish Committee
American Trauma Society
American Psychological Association
American Jewish Congress
American Public Health Association
Americans for Democratic Action
Anti-Defamation League
Black Mental Health Alliance
B`nai B`rith
Central Conference of American Rabbis
Children`s Defense Fund
Church of the Brethren
Coalition for Peace Action
Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
College Democrats of America
Committee for the Study of Handgun Misuse & World Peace

RedNeckRaider
05-18-2013, 04:40 PM
This is a two part vid. The ending of the second vid is awesome

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/79o2zDv7WuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tQexLYK-X88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Why anyone would want to live in that shithole is beyond me~

LiveSteam
05-22-2013, 12:06 AM
JFC if this is true

On May 1st, Cam was skipping school and messing around online. He posted some lyrics that included a vague reference to the Boston Marathon Bombing and called the Whitehouse a "federal house of horror." Shortly after that he was arrested and charged with Communicating a Terrorist Threat, a felony that carries 20 years in prison.

The post contained no specific threat of violence against any person or group of people, and in the context of the rest of the lyrics and Cams' rap persona, it was clearly nothing more than a metaphor. A search of Cam's house found NO evidence that he was planning any violence, but a judge still ordered him held without bail for the next 3 months, pending trial.

http://cms.fightforthefuture.org/teenager/?salsa_success=1

cosmo20002
05-22-2013, 12:26 AM
JFC if this is true

On May 1st, Cam was skipping school and messing around online. He posted some lyrics that included a vague reference to the Boston Marathon Bombing and called the Whitehouse a "federal house of horror." Shortly after that he was arrested and charged with Communicating a Terrorist Threat, a felony that carries 20 years in prison.

The post contained no specific threat of violence against any person or group of people, and in the context of the rest of the lyrics and Cams' rap persona, it was clearly nothing more than a metaphor. A search of Cam's house found NO evidence that he was planning any violence, but a judge still ordered him held without bail for the next 3 months, pending trial.

"Meet Cameron D'Ambrosio. He's 18 and lives in a small town outside Boston. He wants to be a rapper and calls himself "Cammy Dee" in his YouTube videos"

Watched his video on that link. The real crime would be depriving the world of that d-bag's awesome rapping. :facepalm:

Bump
05-22-2013, 12:31 AM
JFC if this is true

JFC I really hope that isn't true. I gotta get my facebook deleted. If that isn't police state I don't know what is.

LiveSteam
05-22-2013, 12:34 AM
"Meet Cameron D'Ambrosio. He's 18 and lives in a small town outside Boston. He wants to be a rapper and calls himself "Cammy Dee" in his YouTube videos"

Watched his video on that link. The real crime would be depriving the world of that d-bag's awesome rapping. :facepalm:

& you dnt see or have a problem with this?

cosmo20002
05-22-2013, 12:39 AM
& you dnt see or have a problem with this?

If everything I skimmed on the website is true, then sure, I have a problem with it. But I don't necessarily know if everything I saw on this unknown group's website is true. I'll need to save the possible de-bunking for another day though, so don't wait up or anything.

LiveSteam
05-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Teen ordered held in bomb threat
Friday, May 10, 2013 PrintEmail Comments (15)
By:
O’Ryan Johnson
A teenage rapper accused of making a bomb threat on Facebook that he warned would eclipse the horror of the Boston Marathon tragedy and make him “famous” will remain behind bars as a dangerous person.

Cameron D’Ambrosio, 18, of Methuen, who calls his rapping alter ego “Cammy Dee” in YouTube videos, can be held without bail for up to 90 days as he awaits trial, Lawrence District Court Judge Lynn Rooney ordered.

During the dangerousness hearing yesterday, Essex County prosecutor Kelleen Forlizzi called a Methuen police officer to testify about what police found after one of D’Ambrosio’s classmates reported the Facebook posting to school officials.

Methuen police seized D’Ambrosio’s Xbox 360 gaming console as well as a computer when they arrested him last week and charged him with making terroristic threats. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/05/teen_ordered_held_in_bomb_threat

LiveSteam
05-22-2013, 12:40 AM
If everything I skimmed on the website is true, then sure, I have a problem with it. But I don't necessarily know if everything I saw on this unknown group's website is true. I'll need to save the possible de-bunking for another day though, so don't wait up or anything.

ya their is more to the story

cosmo20002
05-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Eh, don't care, lock up this douche.

cosmo20002
05-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Throw away key

LiveSteam
05-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Gangsta rap just got him 5 to 20. dudes a douche bag for sure

Bump
05-22-2013, 12:25 PM
there's gotta be more to the story I'm guessing.

Bump
05-22-2013, 12:26 PM
right to protest? NOPE

http://thecontributor.com/no-arrests-wall-street-over-7700-americans-have-been-arrested-protesting-big-banks

bank crooks > people

As Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has said, the nation’s biggest banks have essentially gained “too big for trial” status, and the federal government has failed to prosecute any executive at a Big Bank for financial fraud.

While Wall Street has escaped prosecutions, thousands of Americans have been arrested in the course of protests against the banks. As of May 2013, that number is 7,736 — according to the website Occupy Arrests, which tracks arrests.

On Monday, dozens of homeowners who have faced abuses by Big Banks rallied outside the Department of Justice (DOJ) in Washington, D.C. They demanded that the agency finally prosecute Wall Street banks who have become, as Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has said, “too big for trial.”

The march, consisting of well over a hundred demonstrators, started at Washington, D.C.’s Freedom Plaza. The marchers came from as far as Portland, Oregon, and large contingents came from cities plagued with foreclosures, such as Atlanta and New York City.

“We’re really excited over the last two and a half days we’ve had residents from around the country who’ve lost their homes or who are fighting to save their homes, come together to commit to training for change, to bring the movement back to their community, to keep fighting for their homes, and also to risk arrest today as we march to the DOJ and refuse to leave until we get a meeting with Eric Holder, until we get a commitment that he’s going to start going after banks,” said Tim Franzen, who works for the quaker social justice group American Friends Service Committee. “And it’s not just about jailing bankers, it’s about bringing resources back into our communities. Wealth that has been stolen. Trillions of dollars of wealth has been stolen from our neighborhoods and you can just drive through them and see the consequences. The boarded up homes. People on the street. We are not on a crisis of economic resources, it’s one of priorities. And that’s what we’re here to say today.”

The demonstrators marched to the Department of Justice, where they rallied outside the main entrance. At that entrance, several police armed with pepper guns and other crowd control weapons at first pushed the demonstrators back, and began arresting several activists. But they soon abandoned the entrance and retreated inside; this prompted protesters to place tents outside the door marked, “Foreclose on Banks.”

Protesters split up and blockaded all three major entrances of the Department of Justice building, and at least 17 – mostly homeowners who had lost their homes thanks to abuses by the Big Banks — were arrested by police, who utilized tasers, batons, and other weapons on the protesters.

Dayze
05-22-2013, 12:32 PM
scary shit.

Discuss Thrower
05-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Just saw the Cammy page.. The dude is a moron, but when did that become a Gitmo-level offense?

durtyrute
05-22-2013, 02:57 PM
and I'm guessing nothing happened to the cops

Taco John
05-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Seven High School Students Arrested For Throwing... Water Balloons

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130519/18102623141/so-its-come-to-this-seven-high-school-students-arrested-throwing-water-balloons.shtml

Dayze
05-22-2013, 11:22 PM
ballons were probably in the shape of Glocks.

Bump
05-23-2013, 12:51 PM
cops go undercover in school to befriend a special needs student and then entraps him. This is probably the most disgusting thing that I've read lately.

taking advantage of a young kid is just sick.

This is the worst type of entrapment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/special-needs-teenager-arrested-high-school-drug-bust-19125661

LiveSteam
05-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Letter from my kids school today. they try this shit every year. They are not asking to come to my house ,they are telling me they are coming to my house

Dear parents & Caregivers
We are excited to begin perparing and planning for our home visits for the 2013-2014 school year! In an effort to get to know our students & families before school begins,teachers throughout the Ralston district will be completing home visits. The purpose of this visit is simply to get to know your family.
(BULL FUCKING SHIT IT IS!)
It will give the teacher a chance to get to know you & give you a chance to get to know the teacher. You & your child can also ask questions
( Tried this last year & my question on why you think you have the authority to INVADE MY PRIVACY was not in any way ANSWERED)
Home visits will be 10-15 minutes

Bump
05-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Seven High School Students Arrested For Throwing... Water Balloons

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130519/18102623141/so-its-come-to-this-seven-high-school-students-arrested-throwing-water-balloons.shtml

imagine if they brought neon green plastic water guns? Them kids would be dead.

Bump
05-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Letter from my kids school today. they try this shit every year. They are not asking to come to my house ,they are telling me they are coming to my house

We are excited to begin perparing and planning for our home visits for the 2013-2014 school year! In an effort to get to know our students & families before school begins,teachers throughout the Ralston district will be completing home visits. The purpose of this visit is simply to get to know your family.
(BULL ****ING SHIT IT IS!)
It will give the teacher a chance to get to know you & give you a chance to get to know the teacher. You & your child can also ask questions
( Tried this last year & my question on why you think you have the authority to INVADE MY PRIVACY was not in any way ANSWERED)

daaaamn

HELL TO THE NO

Can you tell them no or will that paint a target on you? Or can they just force their way in?

cosmo20002
05-23-2013, 05:06 PM

Paranoia will destroy ya

Actually, it does seem a little presumptuous. They could ask if you would like a home visit. That might be a better strategy actually. The ones that say no are the ones that they then really need to target. Those are the ones to likely be hiding a meth lab or something. I'm sure not you of course.

KC Dan
05-23-2013, 05:09 PM

Home visits will be 10-15 minutesMeet them on the porch or curb then

LiveSteam
05-23-2013, 05:57 PM
My kid will be in 6th grade this next year. Thats 7 years she been going to this school. All the teachers know her. This is nothing more than a way to get CPS involved if they deem a house hold unfit. Its bull shit & it invades my privacy. & for once we agree Cosmo. This letter should ask if you would like to have a teacher come to your house for a vist.
Not demand/ which is what this is

Bump
05-23-2013, 06:19 PM
My kid will be in 6th grade this next year. Thats 7 years she been going to this school. All the teachers know her. This is nothing more than a way to get CPS involved if they deem a house hold unfit. Its bull shit & it invades my privacy. & for once we agree Cosmo. This letter should ask if you would like to have a teacher come to your house for a vist.
Not demand/ which is what this is

that's exactly what that is. Fuck that shit.

crazycoffey
05-24-2013, 03:25 AM

Not Missouri

On the second call within 12 hour mo law requires one or both to be charged. Now, this is usually after call one, no evidence of physical violence (ie, verbal only) or minor physical activity with no one wanting to press charges (like a slap or push).

We are required to advise them of this law also, the more aggressive from the situation or both will be arrested if we return. That's why I always suggest one going to a friend's for the night if I don't have enough evidence to do something the first time, or am using discretion that it was mostly verbal and our arrival was enough to calm the fight for the night.

Btw I didn't watch the video yet and am making a general statement about these two posts

crazycoffey
05-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Wow, bold prediction. What's your point?

She's married to a cop, but in his defense he's married to her, sooo.....

Radar Chief
05-24-2013, 08:47 AM
On the second call within 12 hour mo law requires one or both to be charged. Now, this is usually after call one, no evidence of physical violence (ie, verbal only) or minor physical activity with no one wanting to press charges (like a slap or push).

We are required to advise them of this law also, the more aggressive from the situation or both will be arrested if we return. That's why I always suggest one going to a friend's for the night if I don't have enough evidence to do something the first time, or am using discretion that it was mostly verbal and our arrival was enough to calm the fight for the night.

Interesting, I donít know if itís a Kansas law or local ordnance but here if the poh poh gets called to a house for a domestic dispute, someone is spending the night in the pokey. Period. Itís how they diffuse the situation and 99% of the time itís the man that gets cuffed and stuffed.

Btw I didn't watch the video yet and am making a general statement about these two posts

You should, dude screams like a chick that got surprised by a spider when they hit him with the tazer.

LiveSteam
05-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Even some of the felt are getting on board

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rP6otZxMvD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>