PDA

View Full Version : Life Snapping Turtles Be Gansta

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 09:51 AM
NSFW. Make sure youre eating while watching this video and if you love rats or hamsters thats a plus
Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHFDcBwggM

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 09:51 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7NHFDcBwggM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Especially watch around the 245 mark...some quality right there

Simply Red
07-26-2013, 09:55 AM
This is disturbing. I am offended & I'm afraid it's going to have to be reported.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 09:57 AM
This is disturbing. I am offended & I'm afraid it's going to have to be reported.

Its called nature. But if I should delete it I will....

Simply Red
07-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Its called nature. But if I should delete it I will....

it was a joke.

BlackHelicopters
07-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Was that real or am I hallucinating, and my schizophrenia is back?

In58men
07-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Especially watch around the 245 mark...some quality right there

ROFL.

I'm half alive I'm half alive, ah fuck he got me

ModSocks
07-26-2013, 10:01 AM
@ :35 the turtle looks like an uncircumcised dick.

Simply Red
07-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Was that real or am I hallucinating, and my schizophrenia is back?

i wondered the same thing - CALLME!!!!!!!!!!

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 10:09 AM
ROFL.

I'm half alive I'm half alive, ah **** he got me

lol yep

http://i.imgur.com/zGTLe.gif

Skyy God
07-26-2013, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't advise viewing this, unless watching half a rat trying to swim is your thing.

Donger
07-26-2013, 10:12 AM
That's nasty.

Donger
07-26-2013, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't advise viewing this, unless watching half a rat trying to swim is your thing.

I got a semi.

In58men
07-26-2013, 10:15 AM
lol yep

http://i.imgur.com/zGTLe.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SqbjDbnBWgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Laz
07-26-2013, 10:15 AM
yep ... not going to push play

but thanks

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 10:16 AM
heres some more cool nature stuff......baller killer whale catching a dolphin for dinner
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377154/Eight-ton-orca-leaps-15ft-air-finally-capture-dolphin-hour-chase.html
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF41277000005DC-941_964x778.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF3B8BF000005DC-452_964x732.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF41256000005DC-72_964x1010.jpg

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 10:17 AM
That's nasty.

Snapping turtles are disgusting, they live in muck and smell like it. Don’t know why anyone would keep it as a pet.
All the farm ponds I have permission to fish we’ve been instructed to shoot them on sight and I’ve got a pellet rifle I keep in my truck just for this purpose.

Donger
07-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Snapping turtles are disgusting, they live in muck and smell like it. Don’t know why anyone would keep it as a pet.
All the farm ponds I have permission to fish we’ve been instructed to shoot them on sight and I’ve got a pellet rifle I keep in my truck just for this purpose.

I remember coming across one back in Kansas. It was out of the water, so I thought it would be a good idea to poke it with the end of my skateboard. That fucker took a big chunk out of it.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I remember coming across one back in Kansas. It was out of the water, so I thought it would be a good idea to poke it with the end of my skateboard. That ****er took a big chunk out of it.

good thing you didnt poke it with your hand

Skyy God
07-26-2013, 10:21 AM
<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="440" classid="clsid:D<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=1678684883001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%2Fvideo%2Ffamily-and-spouse%2Fdeployment%2Fbeagle-freaks-when-airman-returns%2F1678684883001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBoKCwq74RQ0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1678684883001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%2Fvideo%2Ffamily-and-spouse%2Fdeployment%2Fbeagle-freaks-when-airman-returns%2F1678684883001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBoKCwq74RQ0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="440" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 10:23 AM
good thing you didnt poke it with your hand

No shit, if they get ahold of something it’s theirs. Cutting their head off doesn’t even make them let go.

Donger
07-26-2013, 10:23 AM

Does the dog bite her face off or something?

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 10:26 AM
I remember coming across one back in Kansas. It was out of the water, so I thought it would be a good idea to poke it with the end of my skateboard. That ****er took a big chunk out of it.

They’ve also got a neck that’s about as long as the rest of their body that they can lunge like a snake striking.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 10:29 AM
They’ve also got a neck that’s about as long as the rest of their body that they can lunge like a snake striking.

I told you guys, snapping turtles be gansta

Dante84
07-26-2013, 10:30 AM
JFC

In58men
07-26-2013, 10:30 AM
A poor sloth would stand a chance

lcarus
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
This was fucking exceptional.

Ceej
07-26-2013, 10:37 AM
WTF is up with the music?

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 10:39 AM
I told you guys, snapping turtles be gansta

Live Action! Yeyeyeyeye!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jE1ii2NNMc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I actually watch this show from time to time, he's fucking nuts.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 10:45 AM
lol that guy is f'n nuts. that turtle is huge haha

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:21 AM
I understand it's nature but the owner who is feeding these mice/rats to this--obviously very hungry and probably underfed snapping turtle--needs his head rammed into a wall for animal cruelty.

Fish
07-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Animal cruelty? LOL...

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:25 AM
Animal cruelty? LOL...

Here's thier diet:

Snapping turtles are omnivorous in nature, feeding on a wide variety of live prey and also eagerly eating floating aquatic vegetation. In captivity, they feed aggressively on fish, worms, and crayfish, and will eat floating commercial pellets as hatchlings, juveniles, and adults. They eat so well, in fact, that they can become quite overweight in captivity. By not overfeeding them, and by keeping their cage decorations complex and giving them large enclosures, keepers can keep their snappers healthy and happy.

This turtle owner is an asshole.

Donger
07-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Here's thier diet:

Snapping turtles are omnivorous in nature, feeding on a wide variety of live prey and also eagerly eating floating aquatic vegetation. In captivity, they feed aggressively on fish, worms, and crayfish, and will eat floating commercial pellets as hatchlings, juveniles, and adults. They eat so well, in fact, that they can become quite overweight in captivity. By not overfeeding them, and by keeping their cage decorations complex and giving them large enclosures, keepers can keep their snappers healthy and happy.

I'm pretty sure that rodents can be included in an omnivore's diet.

Fish
07-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Here's thier diet:

WTF? How is that owner an asshole in any way? Snapping turtles will eat just about anything. First you complain that the turtle is "obviously very hungry and probably underfed", and then provide something that urges owners to not overfeed. And act like it's some gotcha.

I know a bit about snappers, and have kept many of them in stock tanks feeding them up and cleaning them out to eat. You don't really know what you're talking about.

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm pretty sure that rodents can be included in an omnivore's diet.

I agree but this type of feeding is being done more for sick entertainment than for anything else. He could feed that turtle an apple, or a dead rodent and it will be fine. Feeding it a live animal and having said animal being ripped apart while still alive is going overboard IMHO. I can understand doing it once just to see it happen, but doing it over and over is a indictment of this owner's own sick mindset.

Jeffrey Dahlmer also tortured animals when he was a kid.

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:34 AM
WTF? How is that owner an asshole in any way? Snapping turtles will eat just about anything. First you complain that the turtle is "obviously very hungry and probably underfed", and then provide something that urges owners to not overfeed. And act like it's some gotcha.

I know a bit about snappers, and have kept many of them in stock tanks feeding them up and cleaning them out to eat. You don't really know what you're talking about.

go fuck yourself.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:35 AM
oh ya i agree the guy who made that video is a sick fuck haha

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:36 AM
still pretty sweet though

ThaVirus
I'm not going to cry animal cruelty because they're mice and I don't really give a fuck about mice, but the guy filming this shit is obviously a sick bastard.

Fish
I agree but this type of feeding is being done more for sick entertainment than for anything else. He could feed that turtle an apple, or a dead rodent and it will be fine. Feeding it a live animal and having said animal being ripped apart while still alive is going overboard IMHO. I can understand doing it once just to see it happen, but doing it over and over is a indictment of this owner's own sick mindset.

Do you think that snappers in the wild only eat dead animals? This is exactly what happens in nature.

Many animals in captivity require live food, and won't eat dead food.

Fish
07-26-2013, 11:37 AM
go fuck yourself.

Yeah, go hug cute puppy or something, PETA retard.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:38 AM
go **** yourself.

go watch the 2:45 minute mark of the video. youll love it

Donger
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM

Oh sure, this is pretty twisted, but I really don't see it any differently than feeding a snake live mice.

Would you still say it's animal cruelty if he was feeding them live crawfish?

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Do you think that snappers in the wild only eat dead animals? This is exactly what happens in nature.

Many animals in captivity require live food, and won't eat dead food.

The point is this particular owner is doing this for entertainment, not for the good of the turtle, as they are omnivores, and certainly not for the benefit of the rats as the video cutely shows the rats playing around before they are dropped into that tank.

Like I said, doing it once, ok, it's pretty wild. Doing it over and over and over for giggles is overboard.

Donger
07-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Yeah, go hug cute puppy or something, PETA retard.

That's not very mice.

lcarus
07-26-2013, 11:41 AM

Yeah it's overboard, but god damn is it entertaining. Pet stores sell the mice as feeding mice, so who cares. They're rodents. We do experiments and shit on them.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:41 AM
who wins in a fight.... Snapping Turtle or Honey Badger?

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Oh sure, this is pretty twisted, but I really don't see it any differently than feeding a snake live mice.

Would you still say it's animal cruelty if he was feeding them live crawfish?

First, the mice natural habitat is not water. Feeding a live mouse to a snake is different because the snake gets it over with quickly, it doesn't rip the mouse apart as the mouse is swimming around underwater. The turtle is just being the turtle, but that turtle can also eat just about anything and be fine.

Crawfish, no, I'd have no problem with that as they crawfish are in their element to begin with and secondly, I bet the turtle more or less swallows it hole anyway.

Fish
07-26-2013, 11:45 AM
The point is this particular owner is doing this for entertainment, not for the good of the turtle, as they are omnivores, and certainly not for the benefit of the rats as the video cutely shows the rats playing around before they are dropped into that tank.

Like I said, doing it once, ok, it's pretty wild. Doing it over and over and over for giggles is overboard.

Doing it once is ok, but more than that is wrong? What kind of logic is that?

Maybe he should sit that turtle down and ask it to kill its food in a nicer manner..

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah it's overboard, but god damn is it entertaining. Pet stores sell the mice as feeding mice, so who cares. They're rodents. We do experiments and shit on them.

Don't care. The point is this is cruel and unusual, that's the point.

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Doing it once is ok, but more than that is wrong? What kind of logic is that?

Maybe he should sit that turtle down and ask it to kill its food in a nicer manner..

now you are just arguing to argue. I said doing it once just to see what would happen I can understand, but once is once. Again, I have NO PROBLEM WITH THE TURTLE, it's the asshat feeding the turtle What don't you understand about this?

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:53 AM
I knew thered be some pussy liberal hippy denver fans in this thread that would call animal cruelty on those mice. It was a risk I was willing to take tho

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:54 AM
I knew thered be some pussy liberal hippy denver fans in this thread that would call animal cruelty on those mice. It was a risk I was willing to take tho

lol, I'm far from liberal, go ahead and seach all my posts. I'm as conservative as it gets but I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Fish
07-26-2013, 11:54 AM
now you are just arguing to argue. I said doing it once just to see what would happen I can understand, but once is once. Again, I have NO PROBLEM WITH THE TURTLE, it's the asshat feeding the turtle What don't you understand about this?

Turtles eat rodents all the time. It's a perfectly normal fact of life that happens in places called "Outdoors". Sorry about your feelings.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 11:56 AM
lol, I'm far from liberal, go ahead and seach all my posts. I'm as conservative as it gets but I'm just calling a spade a spade.

woahhh a conservative denver fan? weve found a unicorn!!!!!!!

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Turtles eat rodents all the time. It's a perfectly normal fact of life that happens in places called "Outdoors". Sorry about your feelings.

Because you're a moron, I'll explain this a little more--out in nature, sure, the turtle eats what it eats and sometimes that may be a rodent. But in captivity, that is, not out in nature, that is, with a human being doing all the feeding, things change. Again, this owner is doing this for sick entertainment and yes, I think it's cruel.

But if you like it, fine. After all, you root for the crappiest team in the NFL so you gotta get your kicks somewhere, amirite?

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Because you're a moron, I'll explain this a little more--out in nature, sure, the turtle eats what it eats and sometimes that may be a rodent. But in captivity, that is, not out in nature, that is, with a human being doing all the feeding, things change. Again, this owner is doing this for sick entertainment and yes, I think it's cruel.

But if you like it, fine. After all, you root for the crappiest team in the NFL so you gotta get your kicks somewhere, amirite?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn-240x180.jpg

Fish
07-26-2013, 12:08 PM

No, things don't change at all. Animals don't lose their instinctual need to feed, and turn into little vegan pussies when in captivity. The only thing happening here, is you trying to apply your delicate feelings onto a perfectly normal animal feeding. Animals don't apply to your silly PETA hugging sensibilities, no matter if they're in the wild or in captivity.

lcarus
07-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Don't care. The point is this is cruel and unusual, that's the point.

Yeah I agree that it's cruel. My point was that I don't care.

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 12:14 PM
No, things don't change at all. Animals don't lose their instinctual need to feed, and turn into little vegan pussies when in captivity. The only thing happening here, is you trying to apply your delicate feelings onto a perfectly normal animal feeding. Animals don't apply to your silly PETA hugging sensibilities, no matter if they're in the wild or in captivity.

wow, you are stupid.

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 12:16 PM

Oh, good one. Where are they fighting? Dry land = honey badger, muddy hole = snapping turtle.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh, good one. Where are they fighting? Dry land = honey badger, muddy hole = snapping turtle.

I was thinking the death match arena would be right next to a muddy hole on the bank. I feel like the snapper would win but man those badgers are tough sob's

ModSocks
07-26-2013, 12:19 PM
I dont have an issue with feeding the turtle mice. Live mice are served as pet food and have been served to reptiles longer than i've been alive.

The guy is simply feeding his turtle. If it's not cruel when a snake eats it, then it isn't cruel when a turtle eats it.

And this guy very well could be feeding it vegetation as well. Every once in awhile he throws a mouse in to give it some live meat. Big deal.

Radar Chief
07-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah I agree that it's cruel. My point was that I don't care.

One of my least favorite creatures killing and eating another.
Flags will not be flown at half-staff, banks and the post office will remain open.

ModSocks
07-26-2013, 12:23 PM
One of my least favorite creatures killing and eating another.
Flags will not be flown at half-staff, banks and the post office will remain open.

Meh.

I find boiling live lobsters to be pretty cruel. No one seems to give a fuck about that though.

Donger
07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Meh.

I find boiling live lobsters to be pretty cruel. No one seems to give a **** about that though.

Oh yeah?

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/lobsters-crabs.aspx

LiveSteam
07-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Their are few things on earth I enjoy more then being out around the farm pond & seeing a snapping turtle crawl out of the corn field
Running over to it & taking my 6ft+ 215 lbs frame & jumping up & down on the snappers shell & listening to it crack open. FUN FUN FUN!!
Watching the head pop out & reach for the sky in pain as I crush it is another plus.
Fuck snapping turtles

ModSocks
07-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah?

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/lobsters-crabs.aspx

Lol.

I find it cruel. Doesn't mean i care though.

Skyy God
07-26-2013, 12:58 PM
ChiefForLife58 likes the cut of this woman's gib. ;)

http://gawker.com/woman-arrested-after-burning-dog-alive-bragging-about-923017789

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 01:00 PM
nah man. that chick can go straight to hell. dogs are awesome and in most cases better than most humans. dogs FTMFW

Rausch
07-26-2013, 01:01 PM

Yup...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HRPzPjOR9lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tombstone RJ
07-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Yup...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HRPzPjOR9lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

those mice are dead in seconds as the centipede injects venom first.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 01:32 PM
those mice are dead in seconds as the centipede injects venom first.

no man thats cruel

Donger
07-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Yup...

Oh fuck you...

Demonpenz
07-26-2013, 03:33 PM
the dude cranked up the volume on that dramatic music when there was a death rattle bubble coming from the mouse. Pretty cruel even for rodents.

lcarus
07-26-2013, 03:35 PM
I clicked a suggested link and it was a snake eating 5 little feeding mice. One of the comments was "If I ever find you I'm gonna kill you and feed YOU to a snake. I swear it."

Yeah buddy...go get vengeance for those little feeding mice...which are sold as such. The dude/chick must really have had strong feelings for those feeding mice to want to murder a human for feeding them to his snake. The internet ladies and gentlemen...

Sassy Squatch
07-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Yes indeed. My brethren know how to fuck shit up.

TinyEvel
07-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Brutal. Stopped it before the half-way mark. Though maybe I'm biased because we have an outdoor cat and this morning on the living room rug was a tail and rear legs of a rat. That was it. Basically the rear 15% of the rat

In58men
07-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Oh **** you...

I won't be able to sleep tonight

In58men
07-26-2013, 05:01 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8SJAnHnU2R0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I fucking hate tarantulas.

In58men
07-26-2013, 05:27 PM
WATCH THE HAIRY TARANTULA OF DEATH YOU PUSSIES

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 05:39 PM
WATCH THE HAIRY TARANTULA OF DEATH YOU PUSSIES

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc9_jHQmlGTyZ5XSRl5mOkuHbEVucqJQ7wYEfp0wATX9uwnQ4vhA

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 05:39 PM
aint no body got time fo that

In58men
07-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Even when the tarantula of death isn't moving it's still fucking scary.

FlaChief58
07-26-2013, 06:43 PM
The Mrs does NOT find it amusing, go figure :shrug:

Al Bundy
07-26-2013, 06:44 PM

Honey Badger.

In58men
07-26-2013, 06:51 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc9_jHQmlGTyZ5XSRl5mOkuHbEVucqJQ7wYEfp0wATX9uwnQ4vhA

https://vine.co/v/hW3h02e1DuU

TribalElder
07-26-2013, 06:55 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pJ0xFdZQaVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eleazar
07-26-2013, 06:55 PM
That is nasty. But the centipede one is the worst.

FlaChief58
07-26-2013, 07:02 PM
That is nasty. But the centipede one is the worst.

Worse than 1/2 of a rat trying to swim to the surface?!?

Easy 6
07-26-2013, 07:17 PM
heres some more cool nature stuff......baller killer whale catching a dolphin for dinner
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377154/Eight-ton-orca-leaps-15ft-air-finally-capture-dolphin-hour-chase.html
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF41277000005DC-941_964x778.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF3B8BF000005DC-452_964x732.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/24/article-2377154-1AF41256000005DC-72_964x1010.jpg

Those are some truly amazing pics, everyone knows killer whales are capable of those kinds of acrobatics from Seaworld, but i've never seen them actually doing it in the wild, that thing gets incredible air.

Easy 6
07-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Yeah, those centipedes are teh creep, they arent afraid of the animals teeth at all, some of them just bit right into the face... imagine one of them big enough to take a man, yikes!

As for rats, kill them any way you can because they are truly nasty animals, i used to work in a pet store and they will literally eat each other alive, almost puked the first time i witnessed it, the one being eaten alive didnt look like it was in any real pain, but two others were contentedly munching away on its ass.

Tribal Warfare
07-26-2013, 07:40 PM
WTF is up with the music?

from Zack Snyder's 300

Eleazar
07-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Worse than 1/2 of a rat trying to swim to the surface?!?

I know better than to watch a clip on CP without scrolling down to see the reactions first! I didn't make it to that part.

Tribal Warfare
07-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I know better than to watch a clip on CP without scrolling down to see the reactions first! I didn't make it to that part.

my response to the video after watching it I said "Shit Happens"

Eleazar
07-26-2013, 08:09 PM
my response to the video after watching it I said "Shit Happens"

Sometimes you are the snapping turtle, sometimes you are half a rat.

Chief_For_Life58
07-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Those are some truly amazing pics, everyone knows killer whales are capable of those kinds of acrobatics from Seaworld, but i've never seen them actually doing it in the wild, that thing gets incredible air.

yea pretty amazing. think about how fast it must of been swimming and how deep it was to get that high in the air.

Easy 6
07-26-2013, 08:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uYC_R-tsrEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aYCtln6fizY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Oc4En69dIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Demonpenz
07-26-2013, 09:01 PM
I like when zebras get bitten in half and run off on two feet.

ThaVirus
07-26-2013, 09:27 PM
It's crazy how animals don't give a shit about death. They kill each other for fun sometimes.. NO FUCKS GIVEN.

It's scary but you gotta respect it.

ThaVirus
07-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Also, killer whales are ****ing boss.

I was doing some reading on them a few months ago and apparently they've had "funeral processions" witnessed in the wild. You'd have to read up on it yourself to get a better explanation but the text said it was obvious that the whales were in mourning.

Plus there's never been a recorded human killing by a killer whale in the wild. Those ****ers are smart.

EDIT: And it's crazy that they can get that kind of air. Those things are like 30 feet long and fat as shit.

Easy 6
07-26-2013, 10:09 PM
I was doing some reading on them a few months ago and apparently they've had "funeral processions" witnessed in the wild. You'd have to read up on it yourself to get a better explanation but the text said it was obvious that the whales were in mourning.

EDIT: And it's crazy that they can get that kind of air. Those things are like 30 feet long and fat as shit.

Funeral processions sounds weird at first, but when i think of it, i'd put killer whale intelligence right there with elephants, which are known to mourn their dead... big air breathers with big brains.

And yep, those pics make the breaching great white sharks of south africa look like rank amateurs.

Iowanian
07-26-2013, 11:02 PM
The only thing I know after seeing that video is that all bronco fans should hang their twig and berries in a tank full of hungry snapping turtles.

Should probably use the baby turtles though.

Psyko Tek
07-26-2013, 11:15 PM
when I was a kid, lo these many years ago, I found one, in our feed pen.

he was like 3 inches long so I took him home and tried to keep him

dug night crawlers for food

one day caught a garter snake tried to feed him that,
even match the snake couldn't get away and the snapper could not kill him, bit the fuck out of his tail

2 a days started so I tuerned hinm loose in the pond which was full of frogs
checked for him for a few years,,
never saw him
hell the pond is even gone
hope he made it
I need to scan the pics of the cute little killing machine

dmahurin
07-26-2013, 11:58 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pJ0xFdZQaVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V0qhsUxifVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GordonGekko
07-27-2013, 12:30 AM
The only thing I know after seeing that video is that all bronco fans should hang their twig and berries in a tank full of hungry snapping turtles.

Should probably use the baby turtles though.

The fuck?

Rasputin
07-27-2013, 04:46 PM
KITTEN VS TURTLE~WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/KCTattoo58/0q2octtVl_zps9f3362a8.gif (http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/KCTattoo58/media/0q2octtVl_zps9f3362a8.gif.html)
ROAR

Easy 6
07-27-2013, 05:04 PM
LMAO cats are hilarious, never did understand all the cat hate.

I've had a reeeal shithead or two, but on the main they're great pets... my moms cat, Spike, is awesome, one of the most vocal cats i've ever seen, at times it really seems like he's trying to mimic human speech, he literally talks... varying cadence, pitch, volume all in the same sentence.

Lost one of his front legs as a kitten by sleeping in the engine of Grandpa's tractor, he started it up one morning and it somehow ripped it off, never did figure out if it was a belt or what, Grandpa saw him fly out of there... but that little bitty sucker survived for 24 hours! before Grandma found him all mangled up, i'll never understand how that was possible.

ModSocks
07-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Sometimes you are the snapping turtle, sometimes you are half a rat.

Truth

Skyy God
07-28-2013, 08:34 PM
F you, turtle.

http://deadspin.com/i-cannot-stop-looking-at-this-turtle-getting-thrown-off-944176283