PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs SiriusXM NFL Radio Kansas City Chiefs TC tour

Al Bundy
08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Aug. 14: Kansas City Chiefs, 12-3 pm ET with Alex Marvez and Gil Brandt

Bowser
08-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Well, at least NFL Radio is showing up since NFL Network can't seem to fit us in. :spock:

Al Bundy
08-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Well, at least NFL Radio is showing up since NFL Network can't seem to fit us in. :spock:

You guys got a good pair for your show.

Bowser
08-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Gil Brandt is a walking talking encyclopedia of football info and knowledge, but man he's tough to listen to on the radio.

Al Bundy
08-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Whoever doesn't have Sirius, I will try and record it and create an MP3 for it.

Al Bundy
08-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Gil Brandt is a walking talking encyclopedia of football info and knowledge, but man he's tough to listen to on the radio.

He has gotten bad over the years, but is still 100 times better than a lot of the previous hosts on the channel. Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin were the best combo.

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Wow, nothing like Sirius sending the D-team.

Why Not?
08-04-2014, 09:11 PM
He has gotten bad over the years, but is still 100 times better than a lot of the previous hosts on the channel. Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin were the best team in radio broadcast history.

FYP

TimBone
08-04-2014, 09:24 PM

This.

TimBone
08-04-2014, 09:25 PM
He has gotten bad over the years, but is still 100 times better than a lot of the previous hosts on the channel. Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin were the best combo.

I agree on Tim and pat being a better combo, but I like Jim Miller more than Tim Ryan. So I'm happy.

Why Not?
08-04-2014, 09:27 PM
I agree on Tim and pat being a better combo, but I like Jim Miller more than Tim Ryan. So I'm happy.

Very good but the chemistry Tim and Pat had with each other and their listeners was unlike anything I have heard on radio. Many a grown man called in tears during Ryan's last show

OnTheWarpath15
08-04-2014, 09:31 PM

"So Gil, what are your thoughts on the Chiefs for 2014?"

"Well, Alex - back in 1957 I was scouting this kid out of Abilene Christian and it was darn near 100 degrees. This kid ran routes for what must have been an hour and never seemed to get tired. We all talked at dinner about how impressive he was. You know who that kid was, Alex?

Cunty McCunterson. We were targeting him in the 34th round and I'll be darned if the GM from Chicago, Slappy McSlapdick didn't take him right before our pick."

Bowser
08-04-2014, 09:38 PM

"Well, Alex - back in 1957 I was scouting this kid out of Abilene Christian and it was darn near 100 degrees. This kid ran routes for what must have been an hour and never seemed to get tired. We all talked at dinner about how impressive he was. You know who that kid was, Alex?

Cunty McCunterson. We were targeting him in the 34th round and I'll be darned if the GM from Chicago, Slappy McSlapdick didn't take him right before our pick."

LMAO

So very much this.

Al Bundy
08-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to record this from Sirius XM to an MP3?

Why Not?
08-04-2014, 10:02 PM

****y Mc****erson. We were targeting him in the 34th round and I'll be darned if the GM from Chicago, Slappy McSlapdick didn't take him right before our pick."

Bahahhaa. So true

TimBone
08-04-2014, 10:06 PM

Hahahahaha.....this is Gil Brandt. Perfect.

I'm gonna rep you so hard.

TimBone
08-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Very good but the chemistry Tim and Pat had with each other and their listeners was unlike anything I have heard on radio. Many a grown man called in tears during Ryan's last show

Absolutely. That's why I said I agreed they were a better pair.

Why Not?
08-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Absolutely. That's why I said I agreed they were a better pair.

Indeed

TimBone
08-04-2014, 10:16 PM
You know who I used to despise when I first got Sirius, but then he grew on me? Adam Schein.

Why Not?
08-04-2014, 10:24 PM
You know who I used to despise when I first got Sirius, but then he grew on me? Adam Schein.

Dude, same.

Titty Meat
08-04-2014, 10:44 PM

****y Mc****erson. We were targeting him in the 34th round and I'll be darned if the GM from Chicago, Slappy McSlapdick didn't take him right before our pick."

LMAO spot on!

Direckshun
08-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Adam Schein is the impression Frank Caliendo has never done, but should.

Titty Meat
08-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Adam Schein is the impression Frank Caliendo has never done, but should.

Adam Schien isnt on the NFL Channel anymore which sucks him and Rich Gannon were awesome.

TimBone
08-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Adam Schien isnt on the NFL Channel anymore which sucks him and Rich Gannon were awesome.

I was afraid of that. I was telling myself I wasn't hearing him because I was just never in my vehicle in the mornings.

How come he's gone?

Why Not?
08-05-2014, 02:54 AM
I was afraid of that. I was telling myself I wasn't hearing him because I was just never in my vehicle in the mornings.

How come he's gone?

He has his own show now. Schien on sports. I think it's channel 87 but look it up. I catch bits of it here and there. Him and Gannon were great but Gannon and Bruce Murray have grown on me. Schien's Sunday morning tailgate show is what I miss most. The new guy is ok on there but not as good.

MotherfuckerJones
08-05-2014, 03:01 AM
Whoever doesn't have Sirius, I will try and record it and create an MP3 for it.

Ok thanks

TimBone
08-05-2014, 04:22 AM
He has his own show now. Schien on sports. I think it's channel 87 but look it up. I catch bits of it here and there. Him and Gannon were great but Gannon and Bruce Murray have grown on me. Schien's Sunday morning tailgate show is what I miss most. The new guy is ok on there but not as good.

Thanks. If his other show is all sports then I probably won't listen very long. I only really care for football. I'll definitely check it out though.