PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Reid's comments on LDT

BossChief
09-06-2015, 08:32 AM
If Q, suck it.

On Larry Duvernay-Tardif being one of the best five linemen the Chiefs have: “I will tell you that Larry has made a good case for that right guard spot … he's one of the five best guys right this minute. I mean, if I'm telling you right now, then I'd tell you that. A year ago, I probably couldn't indulge that, that level. I'm a big McGill University fan, but the level of football there isn't as great as their academics, if you understand what I'm saying. It's probably equivalent to some of the upper echelon junior colleges here. So for him to go out and improve like he's improved and attack it the way he has is pretty good."

ChiefGator
09-06-2015, 08:34 AM
I like the way we Americanized his name to Larry from Laurent.

BossChief
09-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Me, too.

I laughed

milkman
09-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Since week 2, I have been saying his progress has been easy to see, and that I believe that Reid would be willing to live with the early season growing pains as a starter.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Since week 2, I have been saying his progress has been easy to see, and that I believe that Reid would be willing to live with the early season growing pains as a starter.

He will be tested early. Week 1 JJ Watt Week 2 Von dumbass

And BTW I think we should call him the "Big Tard"

BossChief
09-06-2015, 09:44 AM
I know I tend to try and see the best in situations, but I think this OL is gonna be solid if Stephenson can hold his ground at RT.

ChiefGator
09-06-2015, 09:44 AM
And BTW I think we should call him the "Big Tard"

That can't be undone... henceforth I will call him that.. at least to myself.

ChiefGator
09-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I know I tend to try and see the best in situations, but I think this OL is gonna be solid if Stephenson can hold his ground at RT.

If we can be solid now, that would bode very well for the future with so many younger players starting, with so many still learning and getting some of their first real exposure.

RealSNR
09-06-2015, 09:56 AM
NOPE. CAN'T BUILD AN OFFENSIVE LINE PATIENTLY. CAN'T LET GUYS GO THROUGH GROWING PAINS. CAN'T GIVE THEM TIME TO DEVELOP. WHY AREN'T WE STARTING ROAF WATERS WEIGMANN SHEILDS TATE? DORSEY IS A FAILURE OMG.

milkman
09-06-2015, 10:10 AM
NOPE. CAN'T BUILD AN OFFENSIVE LINE PATIENTLY. CAN'T LET GUYS GO THROUGH GROWING PAINS. CAN'T GIVE THEM TIME TO DEVELOP. WHY AREN'T WE STARTING ROAF WATERS WEIGMANN SHEILDS TATE? DORSEY IS A FAILURE OMG.

Drama queen much?

Hootie
09-06-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm hoping SNR/Milkman can someday move on from their dumbass OL rift that no one cares about

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2015, 10:15 AM
ROFL

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2015, 10:18 AM
I'd start the vet Allen early and if he struggles let LDT start. Face some strong defenses early. I don't mind growing pains but maybe let him have those mid season when we're not facing Houston, Denver and Cincys dline. Just a thought.

Titty Meat
09-06-2015, 10:19 AM

Drama queen much?

milkman
09-06-2015, 10:22 AM
I'd start the vet Allen early and if he struggles let LDT start. Face some strong defenses early. I don't mind growing pains but maybe let him have those mid season when we're not facing Houston, Denver and Cincys dline. Just a thought.

I haven't seen anything from Jeff Allen to suggest he is very good at guard, or has any upside there.

He's been better at RT, by far, in his limited play there than he has been at guard.

It also appears that he won't be available for the season opener.

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2015, 10:31 AM
I haven't seen anything from Jeff Allen to suggest he is very good at guard, or has any upside there.

He's been better at RT, by far, in his limited play there than he has been at guard.

It also appears that he won't be available for the season opener.

If he isn't available and LDT starts. Fuck it lets roll with it then. I have faith in this regime. Plus I trust JC when he's in there to be a good blocker if he needs to make one. He's shown that he can pick up a blitz. We can scheme around LDT, just as long as he doesn't tackle JC on a screen anymore :)

kcchiefsus
09-06-2015, 10:36 AM
The Chiefs are about due to successfully develop an offensive lineman. Besides Rodney Hudson we've struck out quite a bit lately on the OL.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 10:46 AM
ROFL @ SNR and my old man. What the fuck did I miss?

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2015, 10:51 AM
ROFL @ SNR and my old man. What the **** did I miss?

Your old man?

Bob Dole
09-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Drama queen much?

You realize that rhetorical questions are lost on the dim?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Your old man?

Milkman. You didn't know? He stopped claiming me after I became a mod.

SAUTO
09-06-2015, 11:00 AM
ROFL @ SNR and my old man. What the fuck did I miss?

They are trying too hard to make us think they dislike each other, I'm thinking they are in love.

Or at least sucking each other's dick.

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2015, 11:02 AM

ROFL GTFO? Pulling my chain are ya?

milkman
09-06-2015, 11:02 AM

No, it was right after you started pestering me about those child support checks that got lost in the mail all those years ago.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 11:11 AM
No, it was right after you started pestering me about those child support checks that got lost in the mail all those years ago.

Dad, I've become successful in sales, I'm over that money, but you could at least admit you blew it on hookers, and blow!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 11:12 AM
ROFL GTFO? Pulling my chain are ya?

It's been well known for years.

MotherfuckerJones
Naw, yall are full of shit ROFL

milkman
Dad, I've become successful in sales, I'm over that money, but you could at least admit you blew it on hookers, and blow!

How do you think I met your mother?

Mr. Flopnuts
They are trying too hard to make us think they dislike each other, I'm thinking they are in love.

Or at least sucking each other's dick.

Ooh! Dad? You gonna let this stand?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 11:13 AM

ROFL You asshole. You said that was Joey's mother!

milkman
09-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Ooh! Dad? You gonna let this stand?

Eh....
Jason is like the son I never had.

I think.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Eh....
Jason is like the son I never had.

I think.

Hahahaha! We kind of look alike.

SAUTO
09-06-2015, 11:27 AM
I always end up being like the son someone never had...

SAUTO
09-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Puggsley back I'm hearing from a "source" milky

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-06-2015, 12:52 PM
'Tard is great,

great is 'Tard.

Praise him with great praise!

jspchief
09-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Rekt

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2015, 01:54 PM
The Chiefs are about due to successfully develop an offensive lineman. Besides Rodney Hudson we've struck out quite a bit lately on the OL.

Brian Waters?

Oh, you said lately...

RealSNR
09-06-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm hoping SNR/Milkman can someday move on from their dumbass OL rift that no one cares about

I'm not directing that shit at milkman, idiot.

I'm directing it at useless fucks like billay and CoMoChief who constantly whined about how bad the offensive line was and how Dorsey was a massive failure because he apparently failed to address the line in the offseason.

It takes time to build an offensive line, and the one we have now will be an improvement over last year. And we're doing it without being fucking retards like the Cowboys.

Dorsey FTW

RealSNR
09-06-2015, 03:22 PM
You realize that rhetorical questions are lost on the dim?

Did I accidentally slap your sister or something? I don't ever recall climbing up your ass like you have been up mine for the past couple of days.

aturnis
09-06-2015, 03:46 PM
Did I accidentally slap your sister or something? I don't ever recall climbing up your ass like you have been up mine for the past couple of days.
He's been like this with everyone lately. I blame menopause...

RealSNR
09-06-2015, 05:17 PM
But really, it's touching that you all care about milkman and me so much. If I had known our ratings would be this high, I would have charged admission.

aturnis
09-06-2015, 05:33 PM
You're the "it" couple.

TEX
09-06-2015, 06:06 PM
If Q, suck it.

On Larry Duvernay-Tardif being one of the best five linemen the Chiefs have: “I will tell you that Larry has made a good case for that right guard spot … he's one of the five best guys right this minute. I mean, if I'm telling you right now, then I'd tell you that. A year ago, I probably couldn't indulge that, that level. I'm a big McGill University fan, but the level of football there isn't as great as their academics, if you understand what I'm saying. It's probably equivalent to some of the upper echelon junior colleges here. So for him to go out and improve like he's improved and attack it the way he has is pretty good."

SCARY STUFF! :eek: