PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eric Fisher is soft

CoMoChief
09-13-2015, 04:40 PM
So he states he's not ready to play but comes into the game.

It's pretty clear he's a big baby and can't play hurt and told Chiefs coaches that he wouldn't be able to play in today's game. Twitter reported some sort of inside info w/ Chiefs that coaches are really unhappy w Fisher.

I dunno if he has the competitive drive and the attitude that's needed to be a great player in this league.

Big Smoke
09-13-2015, 04:41 PM
This is brand new information.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 04:42 PM
And water is wet, sky is blue, so on and so on. Dude is the top bust in franchise history.

Again out of the league in a few years.

TimBone
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
So he states he's not ready to play but comes into the game.

It's pretty clear he's a big baby and can't play hurt and told Chiefs coaches that he wouldn't be able to play in today's game. Twitter reported some sort of inside info w/ Chiefs that coaches are really unhappy w Fisher.
Well twitter should name their inside source. Just earlier this week Red was up talking Fisher and praising his versatility. Were they upset he couldn't go today? Maybe. But they seem to like him overall.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
And water is wet, sky is blue, so on and so on. Dude is the top bust in franchise history.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Whatever. Don't really care as long as the Chiefs keep winning

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 04:57 PM
The whole story is pretty curious. Can't wait to hear Reid's explanation but I won't overreact until I hear it.

Fisher said it was the coach's decision. And that it was because they weren't confident in the medicals. Maybe they're being a little extra careful knowing they're going into a short week against Denver.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 04:59 PM

I disagree. The 2013 first round was pretty much devoid of talent. It's pretty difficult to make case for the Chiefs taking anyone else in that Top Ten or even Top Fifteen at #1 overall.

Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackon, IMO, were far bigger busts because they were paid more than $50 million dollars each while their respective drafts were loaded with first round talent.

ChiefGator
09-13-2015, 04:59 PM
Eric Fisher is injured, actually

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Whatever. Don't really care as long as the Chiefs keep winning

This.

While Fisher may end up as a disappointment, Dorsey's hit more than his fair share of home runs on other players and as long as the Chiefs win, I couldn't care less whether or not Fisher is a RT, LT, long snapper or riding the pine.

Frosty
09-13-2015, 05:03 PM

No, no. Fisher is faking because he was afraid of Watt. Keep up with the narrative.

GloucesterChief
09-13-2015, 05:03 PM
This.

While Fisher may end up as a disappointment, Dorsey's hit more than his fair share of home runs on other players and as long as the Chiefs win, I couldn't care less whether or not Fisher is a RT, LT, long snapper or riding the pine.

Bingo. Considering how craptacular the 2013 draft was, Dorsey did a good job getting Kelce and Davis out of it. Have to count that as a win.

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:07 PM
I'll say it straight:

I hated the pick and you bet your ass I would have rather taken a developmental QB in Geno for 1.1, but that day has long-passed and we're in year 3 with this guy.

He can't stay healthy, he can't play the position he was drafted for, and when he IS in the game, he gets his ass beat more often than not.

And while that class may have been underwhelming, you are absolutely shitting from your mouth if you say there was "really no other choice".

There were choices, and we made a shitty one.

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:09 PM

Perpetually, it seems.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 05:15 PM

Name one in the Top Ten that wasn't shitty.

It was a bad draft class.

Otter
09-13-2015, 05:19 PM
I'll say it straight:

I hated the pick and you bet your ass I would have rather taken a developmental QB in Geno for 1.1, but that day has long-passed and we're in year 3 with this guy.

He can't stay healthy, he can't play the position he was drafted for, and when he IS in the game, he gets his ass beat more often than not.

And while that class may have been underwhelming, you are absolutely shitting from your mouth if you say there was "really no other choice".

This is brand new information.</br></br>

BryanBusby
09-13-2015, 05:19 PM
This.

There were good players to be had and they held the number one pick and could of got anyone they wanted.

Fisher was a bad pick, but he's not the worst one. They got the wrong fucking QB in a class filled with HoFers and Ryan Sims.

Dorsey and T-Jax were underwhelming players and not busts.

Dave Lane
09-13-2015, 05:20 PM
Useless is not spelled s-o-f-t

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:26 PM

Zeke, please.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2015, 05:28 PM
There were good players to be had and they held the number one pick and could of got anyone they wanted.

Fisher was a bad pick, but he's not the worst one. They got the wrong ****ing QB in a class filled with HoFers and Ryan Sims.

Who would you have picked?

Both Fisher and Joeckel were the consensus 1 and 2.

It was a bad draft. Just accept it and move on

We are 21-12 since then. That's the main thing.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Zeke, please.

He's a 4-3 defensive end. Where would he have even played, especially with Houston & Hali?

I'm looking at the first round right now and outside of Ansah, it's extremely underwhelming.

chiefzilla1501
09-13-2015, 05:34 PM

Fisher was a bad pick, but he's not the worst one. They got the wrong ****ing QB in a class filled with HoFers and Ryan Sims.

Fisher's first 2 seasons are not much different from T-Jax and Dorsey's.

Relax. He's not ever going to be a good pick but his arrow is higher than these 2 guys.

DaveNull
09-13-2015, 05:37 PM
I'll say it straight:

I hated the pick and you bet your ass I would have rather taken a developmental QB in Geno for 1.1.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58048848.jpg

Smed1065
09-13-2015, 05:46 PM
Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 2h2 hours ago
My updated story on Eric Fisher sitting out Sunday’s game, with the #Chiefs’ explanation: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article35111142.html …

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:46 PM
He's a 4-3 defensive end. Where would he have even played, especially with Houston & Hali?

I'm looking at the first round right now and outside of Ansah, it's extremely underwhelming.

And Eric Fisher is a "Left Tackle". Are you somewhat seeing my point?

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:48 PM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58048848.jpg

Yessssssssss, RDJ; a fucking "developmental" LT who can't even stay on the fucking field is a MUCH wiser investment!

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 05:49 PM
lol. Server is janking some straight ass tonight.

BryanBusby
09-13-2015, 05:53 PM
Who would you have picked?

Both Fisher and Joeckel were the consensus 1 and 2.

It was a bad draft. Just accept it and move on

We are 21-12 since then. That's the main thing.
I pounded on the table for Sheldon Richardson. He's a dumb shithead, but he's actually good. Star would of been fine, also.

It wasn't a good draft, but they locked themselves into a LT when they didn't have to and that's on Dorsey and Andy.

Mav
09-13-2015, 05:54 PM

You drafted Todd Blackledge over Dan Marino...

Bwana
09-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 2h2 hours ago
My updated story on Eric Fisher sitting out Sunday’s game, with the #Chiefs’ explanation: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article35111142.html …

He needs to rub some dirt on it, suck it up and get his pansy ass out there.

KCwolf
09-13-2015, 07:24 PM
I disagree. The 2013 first round was pretty much devoid of talent. It's pretty difficult to make case for the Chiefs taking anyone else in that Top Ten or even Top Fifteen at #1 overall.

Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackon, IMO, were far bigger busts because they were paid more than $50 million dollars each while their respective drafts were loaded with first round talent.

Yep

Rausch
09-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Fisher is clearly a s0ft bitch, LIKE I TOLD YOU.

That said we should move on and do our best to add to the line...

beach tribe
09-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Fisher is done here IMO. I've lost all faith that he has what it takes to make it in this league.

nychief
09-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Um, you fat old Joco dropouts... Talking about soft.

Brock
09-13-2015, 07:53 PM
The chiefs have been fucking fisher over since he got here! /laz

J Diddy
09-13-2015, 07:59 PM
you know what else is soft?

My penis..

It's soft.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 08:10 PM
You drafted Todd Blackledge over Dan Marino...

Yeah being 10 years old when that draft took place. I had no idea who either were, so I would of drafted cobra commander or Duke from GIJoe.

Claysexual
09-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Yeah being 10 years old when that draft took place. I had no idea who either were, so I would of drafted cobra commander or Duke from GIJoe.

ROFL

milkman
09-13-2015, 08:16 PM

And done just as well as Carl.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2015, 08:31 PM

:harumph:

Probably would of made optmus prime as my LT. And Megatron as my pass rushing LB.

KCChiefsFan88
09-13-2015, 10:11 PM
Eric Berry returns for first game from cancer/chemo, Dontari Poe returns for first game from back surgery two months ago, but Fisher chooses not to return after a month nursing a relatively minor injury.

Eric Fisher is a disgrace.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Eric Berry returns for first game from cancer/chemo, Dontari Poe returns for first game from back surgery two months ago, but Fisher chooses not to return after a month nursing a relatively minor injury.

Unfortunately, whether it's true or not, it looks like it.

Reid needs to call out Fisher, much like Rex called out Jace Amaro Grandpa called out LJ.

MotherfuckerJones
09-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Fuck Eric Fisher. Reid wasn't any worse. They schemed and had help for him but fuck it. Fisher is garbage and soft.

MotherfuckerJones
09-13-2015, 10:31 PM

That draft sucked dirty twat juice.

It's fucking horrible. The only player you can say we maybe should've taken was Lane Johnson. He's actually decent. Sheldon Richardson has lifestyle issues.

MotherfuckerJones
09-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately, whether it's true or not, it looks like it.

Reid needs to call out Fisher, much like Rex called out Jace Amaro Grandpa called out LJ.

Fisher's give a fuck meter seems low.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2015, 10:37 PM
Fisher's give a fuck meter seems low.

Fisher should be covered in pig's blood and locked in a closet with Allen Bailey.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Fisher should be covered in pig's blood and locked in a closet with Allen Bailey.

So should you

RealSNR
09-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Official story from Reid's press conference was "We monitored it all week. By Friday we had to make a call, and he still just wasn't turning on it like he should."

Don't know if there's any truth to the "coaches are pissed" tweet. There very well could be. At this point, though, I don't care. Fisher's lucky that Dorsey went out and got somebody like Jah Reid and that Paul Fanaika is far the fuck away from suiting up for this team.

Strongside
09-13-2015, 10:39 PM

Allen Bailey lives in my building. I'll see if I can make this happen. The tricky part will be sedating Bailey...I'll just wear a JJ Watt jersey to get Fisher.

MotherfuckerJones
09-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Allen Bailey lives in my building. I'll see if I can make this happen. The tricky part will be sedating Bailey...I'll just wear a JJ Watt jersey to get Fisher.

Bailey is becoming one of my favorites. Fucking beast

jonzie04
09-14-2015, 04:05 AM

I have no idea what happened, but it's a bad look for sure... Shit especially when you put is at you did.

ChiefRocka
09-14-2015, 05:00 AM
So should you

its been one crazy summer

Chiefshrink
09-14-2015, 08:58 AM
If Fisher plays Von will have a "hay day". Fisher psyche is shot. Watt's quickness and strength is scary for a DL and bad enough and Fisher was afraid to play him. But Miller is Thomas like when he decides to play and there's the rub with Miller. An inconsistent motor which I doubt coming into Arrowhead he will display this Thursday night. He will make sure all Chief fans notice his 58 number in honor of his favorite NFL player as a kid I'm afraid.

notorious
09-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Fisher can sit on the sideline and wonder "What if".

Fuck him.

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Where the Fuck is Marcellus? He is usually riding in on his white horse sticking up for Fisher...

jonzie04
09-14-2015, 09:09 AM
Where the **** is Marcellus? He is usually riding in on his white horse sticking up for Fisher...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a2/53/e4/a253e40f0cce58a0c467ae72a69b7be0.jpg

Saccopoo
09-14-2015, 09:13 AM
If Fisher plays Von will have a "hay day".

Speculation.

Fisher psyche is shot.

Have you had the chance to do some clinical psychological studies on him?

Watt's quickness and strength is scary for a DL and bad enough and Fisher was afraid to play him.

Stupid conjecture.

And if the coaches didn't think that the ankle was going to hold up laterally, do you really want to put that guy out there against the best defensive player the NFL has seen since Reggie White?

You play the guys that are going to give you the best chance at success for that specific application. If the coaches and medical staff didn't think his ankle was going to hold up, you play the next guy - which they did.

We won.

But Miller is Thomas like when he decides to play and there's the rub with Miller. An inconsistent motor which I doubt coming into Arrowhead he will display this Thursday night. He will make sure all Chief fans notice his 58 number in honor of his favorite NFL player as a kid I'm afraid.

Congratulations. You have just crossed into the rarified 1% of posts that qualify for "Stupidest Post Ever on Chiefs Planet." Quite an accomplishment.

Chiefnj2
09-14-2015, 09:16 AM
"Speaking of Flacco, the Super Bowl-winning quarterback did all he could, but no QB in the league could have thrived under what he was given Sunday. He was pressured on 22 of his 34 dropbacks, even though his average time to throw was just 2.49 seconds."

- What are the odds Fisher pulls up lame again at the last minute?

Red Dawg
This is all about nothing. Fisher is injured, Reid made the call to have him sit. End of story.

the Talking Can
the whole team seemed relieved fisher wasn't out there

Saccopoo
09-14-2015, 09:19 AM
This is all about nothing. Fisher is injured, Reid made the call to have him sit. End of story.

Shhh...you'll ruin their piss and moan narrative.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2015, 09:22 AM

ROFL

ROFL ROFL

Willie Lanier
09-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Bailey is becoming one of my favorites. ****ing beast

John Coffey!!!

Willie Lanier
09-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Like the drink, only not spelled the same

thabear04
09-14-2015, 10:29 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000530393/article/eric-fisher-situation-highlights-lackluster-2013-class

The Chiefs seemed to glide through a majority of their season-opening win over the Texans, though a puzzling situation regarding their former No. 1 overall pick is still lurking.

Offensive tackle Eric Fisher was dressed for the occasion, but sat in favor of former Ravens tackle Jah Reid, who was signed just a few days prior. Both the Chiefs and Fisher are saying that Fisher's ankle simply isn't up to par.

But a pre-game report suggested Fisher himself asked out of the lineup, which spun the story in a different direction. Was it health related? Was he not inclined to start his comeback season against J.J. Watt, who ended up tying a career-high in tackles for a loss (6)?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs officials were upset about Eric Fisher informing them Friday that he didn&#39;t feel ready to go due to high ankle sprain, per sources</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/643092594336010240">September 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's what Fisher himself had to say, via ESPN: "They just said the medicals weren't ready yet and that I was a backup, emergency player," Fisher said. "It was completely their decision."

Here's Chiefs head coach Andy Reid: "I got to the point where it wasn't getting better. So from that point, I had to make a decision and there was no time. We are talking Friday, right? I looked at the tape on Thursday ... and it wasn't right. He was trying to push through, but he was having a hard time getting his hips through and ... so I said, 'Hey, listen, we can't put him in a position like that.' So we went with Jah."

There's obviously a disconnect somewhere, between the report, Reid and Fisher. Though the Chiefs are 1-0, their offensive line will remain a major storyline in the coming weeks. Can they sustain a level of success in damage-control mode?

After letting Rodney Hudson walk this offseason, the Chiefs were hoping, at least, for a bounce back campaign from Fisher. But like we've seen around the league, this 2013 NFL Draft class -- Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo, Luke Joeckel -- continues to baffle.

Joeckel, the Jaguars' tackle, hurt his ankle in Sunday's season-opening loss and may be out for a while.

At some point, the curse must be lifted.

loochy
09-14-2015, 10:36 AM
somebody is lying

who is it?

Cave Johnson
09-14-2015, 10:42 AM
somebody is lying

who is it?

No1curr

Frosty
09-14-2015, 10:42 AM
somebody is lying

who is it?

So, this Aaron Wilson dude covers the Texans and tweets something that makes the Texans' defense look even more fearsome ("lol, Fisher is afraid of Watt and doesn't want to play")? Totally believable source there.

Saccopoo
09-14-2015, 10:44 AM
So, this Aaron Wilson dude covers the Texans and tweets something that makes the Texans' defense look even more fearsome ("lol, Fisher is afraid of Watt and doesn't want to play")? Totally believable source there.

Some CP'ers bought into it.

philfree
09-14-2015, 10:44 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000530393/article/eric-fisher-situation-highlights-lackluster-2013-class

The Chiefs seemed to glide through a majority of their season-opening win over the Texans, though a puzzling situation regarding their former No. 1 overall pick is still lurking.

Offensive tackle Eric Fisher was dressed for the occasion, but sat in favor of former Ravens tackle Jah Reid, who was signed just a few days prior. Both the Chiefs and Fisher are saying that Fisher's ankle simply isn't up to par.

But a pre-game report suggested Fisher himself asked out of the lineup, which spun the story in a different direction. Was it health related? Was he not inclined to start his comeback season against J.J. Watt, who ended up tying a career-high in tackles for a loss (6)?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs officials were upset about Eric Fisher informing them Friday that he didn&#39;t feel ready to go due to high ankle sprain, per sources</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/643092594336010240">September 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's what Fisher himself had to say, via ESPN: "They just said the medicals weren't ready yet and that I was a backup, emergency player," Fisher said. "It was completely their decision."

Here's Chiefs head coach Andy Reid: "I got to the point where it wasn't getting better. So from that point, I had to make a decision and there was no time. We are talking Friday, right? I looked at the tape on Thursday ... and it wasn't right. He was trying to push through, but he was having a hard time getting his hips through and ... so I said, 'Hey, listen, we can't put him in a position like that.' So we went with Jah."

There's obviously a disconnect somewhere, between the report, Reid and Fisher. Though the Chiefs are 1-0, their offensive line will remain a major storyline in the coming weeks. Can they sustain a level of success in damage-control mode?

After letting Rodney Hudson walk this offseason, the Chiefs were hoping, at least, for a bounce back campaign from Fisher. But like we've seen around the league, this 2013 NFL Draft class -- Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo, Luke Joeckel -- continues to baffle.

Joeckel, the Jaguars' tackle, hurt his ankle in Sunday's season-opening loss and may be out for a while.

At some point, the curse must be lifted.

There is? Looks like what Fish said and Reid said pretty much line up.

Frosty
09-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Some CP'ers bought into it.

It fits their narrative, so of course they did.

Sully
09-14-2015, 10:55 AM

Over Stormshadow or Snake Eyes?

You dumb sonofabitch.

loochy
09-14-2015, 10:57 AM

You dumb sonofabitch.

Gimmick players

Duke and Cobra Commander are solid

ILChief
09-14-2015, 11:02 AM
I'm done worrying about Fisher. If he plays fine, if not fine. He's probably never going to be a pro bowler. Just pretend Kelce was the first pick and move on. That whole draft sucked so it isn't like we passed on a HOFer to pick Fisher so whatever. Stephenson seems to be as good as Albert was so its all good. Sucks we missed Luck by one year, but Clowney looks to be as big of a waste

Sully
09-14-2015, 11:03 AM
Gimmick players

Duke and Cobra Commander are solid

Bullshit. They are superstars.

Duke is the Steve DeBerg of GI Joe, and Cobra Commander is so inept he can only be compared with Matt Cassell.

Get a Snake Eyes, and you've got yourself Randy Moss in his prime. Stormshadow? Joe Montana. Ice in his veins.

BossChief
09-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I think it's possible this was a leak on purpose from the Chiefs meant as a gut check for Fisher.

Big game on Thursday night.

Also, in today's star it says Fisher never asked to sit out at all and it was 100% the doctors call. They told him he would be an emergency player only and that his medical school didn't check out for the game.

Saccopoo
09-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I think it's possible this was a leak on purpose from the Chiefs meant as a gut check for Fisher.

Big game on Thursday night.

Wrong thread dude...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294519

Reerun_KC
09-14-2015, 11:26 AM

You dumb sonofabitch.

But come on man. I put optimus at LT and Megatron at olb.

Some credit?

Predarat
09-14-2015, 11:50 AM
And all those people in that draft dat gif jumped up and down while cheering when he was drafted. Except that grumpy dude in glasses.

Sully
09-14-2015, 11:54 AM
But come on man. I put optimus at LT and Megatron at olb.

Some credit?

A little.

Chiefnj2
09-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Fisher should donate his game check to the 5 starters on the OL.

scho63
09-14-2015, 11:59 AM

Good point. :clap:

Of course the 2013 draft was one of the WORST LACK OF TOP TALENT drafts in the last 25 years because the CHIEFS HAD THE #1 PICK! Our karma sucks! :#

Silock
09-14-2015, 12:19 PM
ERIC FISHER WAS IN HUFFLEPUFF.

gblowfish
09-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Trezelle Jenkins thinks Fish is a pussy.

Mr. Laz
09-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Chiefs coach Andy Reid clears the air on OL Eric Fisher
By Herbie Teope+ On September 14, 2015 Print article
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – One question lingered from the Chiefs 27-20 win over the Houston Texans.

And it surrounded if right tackle Eric Fisher asked the coaching staff to not play in the season opener because of a high-ankle sprain

Sept. 13, 2015; Houston; Chiefs head coach Andy Reid during the first half against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)
Sept. 13, 2015; Houston; Chiefs head coach Andy Reid during the first half against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)

Chiefs coach Andy Reid responded in emphatic fashion during a Monday afternoon conference call with team beat writers.

“I can help clear that up for you, like that’s an absolute no,” Reid said. “He didn’t go to any coach. I know things are out there. I think it’s ridiculous.”

Reid reinforced what he told reporters Sunday afternoon after the game, pointing out Fisher practiced in the week leading to the Sunday’s game.

“I was the one that watched him practice,” Reid said. “And I thought, listen, if I put him out there, I’m going to put him in a terrible situation. The kid is trying his tail off to make it and it’s not going work, and so it was that simple.”

The Chiefs eventually allowed Jah Reid, who signed just a week ago, to get repetitions at right tackle leading to the fifth-year pro starting in place of Fisher, who originally suffered the injury on Aug. 17.

Coach Reid complimented Jah Reid, saying the offensive lineman “did a respectable job,” as well as praising the entire offensive line of Reid, left tackle Donald Stephenson, left guard Ben Grubbs, rookie center Mitch Morse and right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif.

Fisher, who was designated as questionable for Sunday’s game, played one snap on offense late in the game in relief of Stephenson, who suffered a finger injury, which isn’t considered serious.

Fisher also logged six snaps on special teams.

Meanwhile, it remains unclear if Fisher will be available for Thursday night’s showdown against the Denver Broncos.

The Chiefs will have one day of practice Tuesday before the game, and that short timeframe can’t be good for any player battling through a high-ankle sprain.

“These things, they’re nagging and so everyone is different,” Reid said. “I’m just going to play it by ear and just see how things roll here. But until he can push off or I feel that he can do that, I can’t put him out there at all.”

As to if Fisher is the starter when he returns healthy, Reid indicated that also remains in the air.

“Yeah, we’ll see on all that,” Reid said. “That’s how this rolls.”

The head coach first wants to see Fisher on the field.

“I’m hoping that he can get back out there,” Reid said.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Reid has not given us any real reason to not believe him, so if Andy says it ain't so...it ain't so. Reid's explanation is entirely reasonable. All the distraction and rumors are nothing but HS girl drama.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Reid has not given us any real reason to not believe him

Actually Eagles fans said he lies all the time in press conferences before he came here.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Actually Eagles fans said he lies all the time in press conferences before he came here.

His three years here speaks otherwise.

Brock
09-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Reid has not given us any real reason to not believe him, so if Andy says it ain't so...it ain't so. Reid's explanation is entirely reasonable. All the distraction and rumors are nothing but junior high school girl drama.

LOL. They're all liars. The fuck are you talking about?

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2015, 04:18 PM
This is Chiefsplanet.

You cannot believe what the HC and GM is saying if it doesn't help push your agenda.

Continue with your tantrums, fellas.

Brock
09-14-2015, 04:20 PM
This is Chiefsplanet.

You cannot believe what the HC and GM is saying if it doesn't help push your agenda.

Andy Reid says Dwayne Bowe is an all-time favorite

Hammock Parties
09-14-2015, 04:23 PM
This is Chiefsplanet.

Um, there was no indication that Jah Reid was going to start last week.

Lo and behold.

It's not like a head coach lying is some huge negative so get over it.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2015, 04:24 PM
By the way...there is no "agenda" with this pussy.

He's a piece of shit bust. Fact.

jonzie04
09-14-2015, 04:24 PM
LOL. They're all liars. The **** are you talking about?

Yep, they can't just go around throwing guys under the bus... Could you imagine if an average CP member was an NFL head coach? ROFL

"Good afternoon ladies and gentleman this is Rausch. Eric Fisher is a punk bitch so he wont be suiting up today, We will be cutting him immediately, and i'd like for everyone to pray he falls out of an aids tree, and drowns in an antifreeze lake"

Reporter : "Coach Milkman, how do you feel after the victory today"?

Milkman "Dumbass"

Saccopoo
09-14-2015, 05:00 PM

Speaking of being a pussy, did you ever eat that bug?

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2015, 05:05 PM

The agenda is, I'm an angry bitch and I can't have my way, so I'll cry about everything in every thread.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2015, 05:06 PM
The agenda is, I'm an angry bitch and I can't have my way, so I'll cry about everything in every thread.

Not even close to reality. You should admit you are completely wrong about Eric Fisher.

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2015, 05:54 PM
Not even close to reality. You should admit you are completely wrong about Eric Fisher.

Wrong? I never said he was good.

I'm just not crying about him. I'm exercising patience. What else can I do?

I've maintained that he should be given 3 seasons.

TEX
09-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Um, there was no indication that Jah Reid was going to start last week.

Lo and behold.

It's not like a head coach lying is some huge negative so get over it.

Gotta say, you did call the whole "Fisher is not healing and Reid will start" scenario early on.

Dave Lane
09-14-2015, 08:17 PM
Eric Fisher is crap, actually

FYP

Dave Lane
09-14-2015, 08:31 PM
“I was the one that watched him practice,” Reid said. “And I thought, listen, if I put him out there, I’m going to put him in a terrible situation. The kid is trying his tail off to make it and it’s not going work, and so it was that simple.”

Andy Reid translation.

He's a fuck bust that may never make it. If he was a 6th round pick he'd be sacking groceries.

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2015, 08:55 PM
Gotta say, you did call the whole "Fisher is not healing and Reid will start" scenario early on.

Oh, FFS! Don't feed that fucking assbag.

Eleazar
09-14-2015, 08:57 PM
I don't really see what people are setting themselves on fire about. There's no reason to disbelieve Reid. Everything he said was plausible. Fisher's not quite ready so they held him out. They've got a lot invested in him, he's had nagging injuries before, so they held him out.

It's certainly a lot easier to believe than Fisher hiding under his covers thinking about playing against Houston, taking himself out, and then Reid covering for him.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Oh, FFS! Don't feed that fucking assbag.

You could be a little nicer.

Hootie
09-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Eric Fisher hasn't lived up to being a 3rd rounder thus far but Kelce was a very worthy #1 overall in that draft class!

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Eric Fisher hasn't lived up to being a 3rd rounder thus far but Kelce was a very worthy #1 overall in that draft class!

Win some, lose some.

the Talking Can
09-14-2015, 09:26 PM
49ers coach stares at the field like it's a meatball sub

BryanBusby
09-14-2015, 09:26 PM
I don't really see what people are setting themselves on fire about. There's no reason to disbelieve Reid. Everything he said was plausible. Fisher's not quite ready so they held him out. They've got a lot invested in him, he's had nagging injuries before, so they held him out.

It's certainly a lot easier to believe than Fisher hiding under his covers thinking about playing against Houston, taking himself out, and then Reid covering for him.
If he isn't ready, he sits in street clothes and isn't uniformed up and playing a snap.

MotherfuckerJones
09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Kelce is my number one overall pick from that class lol...**** that big smelly pussy Fisher.

Smed1065
09-14-2015, 11:13 PM
If he isn't ready, he sits in street clothes and isn't uniformed up and playing a snap.

Sure because most teams have 6 active OL game day. No need for 7 or 8 of em.

MotherfuckerJones
09-14-2015, 11:14 PM
49ers coach stares at the field like it's a meatball sub

Wrong thread :spock:

BigMeatballDave
09-15-2015, 01:31 AM
You could be a little nicer.

I could had you not become more annoying than Knowmo.

BlackOp
09-15-2015, 01:45 AM
I'm giving Fisher the benefit of the doubt on this. The coaches watched him all off season...and he did look good in the 1st game.

I guess I'll wait until I see real game evidence that confirms he didnt progress this year.

Claysexual
09-15-2015, 03:26 AM
I'm giving Fisher the benefit of the doubt on this. The coaches watched him all off season...and he did look good in the 1st game.

I guess I'll wait until I see real game evidence that confirms he didnt progress this year.

Kind of hard to do when you can't get your vagina off the bench.

O.city
09-16-2015, 11:30 AM
So fisher fully practiced today, probable for thursday, will dress and play but won't start.

Sounds like a benching

TEX
09-16-2015, 11:36 AM

Based on his subpar play since his arrival, he doesn't deserve any benefit of any doubt. However, based on his draft position of 1.1, I understand why people want to give him said benefit.

TEX
09-16-2015, 11:39 AM
So fisher fully practiced today, probable for thursday, will dress and play but won't start.

Sounds like a benching

That's good news. Both Tackles, especially Reid, might get abused. IF healthy, I bet he'll see plenty of action.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2015, 11:40 AM

Sounds like a benching

The best news, IMO, is that Reid's not playing him to justify the pick

the Talking Can
09-16-2015, 11:42 AM

Sounds like a benching

thank god that piece of shit got benched

i'm surprised given that he worked out so much...now firmly in running for worst draft pick in chiefs history

RunKC
09-16-2015, 11:47 AM
If Stephenson and Reid play well all season, try to trade Fisher. Not worth the cap hit in 2016 if he bombs.

That's provided that he sucks this year. The hope is that All 3 guys play well and we have awesome bookend tackles with a nice swing tackle movig forward.

O.city
09-16-2015, 11:48 AM
No one's trading for fisher

O.city
09-16-2015, 11:49 AM
Should have just drafted Sheldon Richardson anyway :)

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2015, 11:50 AM
FFS I hope he's gone after this season so folks will stop crying about him.

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Should have just drafted Sheldon Richardson anyway :)

Gee, never read this on Chiefsplanet before.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2015, 11:51 AM
If Stephenson and Reid play well all season, try to trade Fisher.

No team is giving us crap for Fisher.

This is in your fantasy with trading Marcus Cooper and CharBar West.

RunKC

Probably not but we should explore it.

I just hope that if Stephenson continues to play well this regime will do the right thing and sign him longterm.

Thankfully they aren't Pioli and wouldn't do some stupid shit like not resign Stephenon and say "let's see what Fisher does on the left side again."

O.city
Gee, never read this on Chiefsplanet before.

This is a message board full of fans. How dare we talk about stuff

O.city
09-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Probably not but we should explore it.

I just hope that if Stephenson continues to play well this regime will do the right thing and sign him longterm.

Thankfully they aren't Pioli and wouldn't do some stupid shit like not resign Stephenon and say "let's see what Fisher does on the left side again."

Explore it all they want, it ain't happening

Hammock Parties
09-16-2015, 11:55 AM
Explore it all they want, it ain't happening

Why not? The team has very little money invested in Fisher.

They would be fools to abandon Stephenson if he's a better than average LT this year.

RunKC
09-16-2015, 11:55 AM
It seems like Eric Fisher is getting the Donald Stephenson treatment. Put his ass in the doghouse and make him fight to get back on the field. Desperation can do a lot of things to people, just look at what happened to Donald Stephenson last season, Derrick Johnson and Dwayne Bowe under Todd Haley.

Three7s
09-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Isn't that usually what the GM does?

O.city
09-16-2015, 11:57 AM
Why not? The team has very little money invested in Fisher.

They would be fools to abandon Stephenson if he's a better than average LT this year.

No one's trading s pick for fisher. Good players go for like 5th rounders, we might get a jug of Gatorade for fisher

ChiefsChoke010414
09-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Would be great if Fisher plays Thursday and takes his anger and frustration out on Von Miller. Maybe an illegal cut block below the knees, like Denver has made famous over the years.

TEX
09-16-2015, 12:00 PM

This. All day long, this.

TEX
09-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Would be great if Fisher plays Thursday and takes his anger and frustration out on Von Miller. Maybe an illegal cut block below the knees, like Denver has made famous over the years.

I think Fisher is too much of a pussy. Besides, he'd probably take out one of our own by mistake...

Hammock Parties
09-16-2015, 12:03 PM
No one's trading s pick for fisher. Good players go for like 5th rounders, we might get a jug of Gatorade for fisher

I agree. I thought you meant we shouldn't resign Stephenson to start.

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2015, 12:03 PM

The Anti-Haley/Pioli

Chiefnj2
09-16-2015, 12:05 PM
The Chiefs are so deep they have the former #1 drafted player as a backup swing tackle.

Fish
09-16-2015, 12:12 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/11Z4zciA8ISJhu/giphy.gif

TEX
09-16-2015, 12:37 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/11Z4zciA8ISJhu/giphy.gif

That guy is probably dead now.

O.city
09-16-2015, 12:37 PM
I agree. I thought you meant we shouldn't resign Stephenson to start.

Yeah, if he plays any good at all, sign him

TEX
09-16-2015, 12:38 PM
The Chiefs are so deep they have the former #1 drafted player as a backup swing tackle.

:doh!: Lol! Rep!

Beef Supreme
09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
The Redskins are so deep they have the former number 2 overall draft pick QB and offensive rookie of the year playing safety on the scout team.

TEX
09-16-2015, 12:51 PM
It sucks that the Chiefs counted so much on this chump. The season once again is gonna come down to the play of the OL. Im not sure the OL this season is all that much better than last. If anyone would have told me that Fish would be benched, we had a rookie C, that LDT would be starting at RG and the starting RT was a guy literally just signed days before the season opener, Id have thought all hope was lost...But that's not the case. Another BIG test comes tomorrow night. Hope the protection and running lanes are there.

Chiefnj2
09-16-2015, 12:54 PM
The Redskins are so deep they have the former number 2 overall draft pick QB and offensive rookie of the year playing safety on the scout team.

Looks like an all indian Super Bowl.

Three7s
09-16-2015, 12:55 PM
It sucks that the Chiefs counted so much on this chump. The season once again is gonna come down to the play of the OL. Im not sure the OL this season is all that better than last. Another BIG test comes tomorrow night. Hope the protection and running lanes are there.
It's better because the weakest spots on the OL are improved. Other than that, not much else.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2015, 01:23 PM
It sucks that the Chiefs counted so much on this chump. The season once again is gonna come down to the play of the OL. Im not sure the OL this season is all that much better than last.

Dude, for real? Even PFF, which I think is mostly worthless, gave everyone, with the exception of Reid, a positive grade.

For five guys that lined up together for the first time, on the road, versus a very good, if not great front seven, the results were good.

The line should only improve during the season.

RealSNR
09-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Here's the latest injury report. Everybody listed is probable. No questionables, doubtfuls, or outs:

S Husain Abdullah (quad)

LB DJ Alexander (hamstring)

LB Tamba Hali (neck)

WR Jeremy Maclin (back)

RB Charcandrick West (Achilles)

OL Jeff Allen (knee)

OT Eric Fisher (ankle)

TE Demetrius Harris (foot)

TE Travis Kelce (hip)

LB Josh Mauga (Achilles)

DT Dontari Poe (back)

WR De'Anthony Thomas (calf)

WR Albert Wilson (shoulder)

WR Jason Avant (hip)

TEX
09-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Dude, for real? Even PFF, which I think is mostly worthless, gave everyone, with the exception of Reid, a positive grade.

For five guys that lined up together for the first time, on the road, versus a very good, if not great front seven, the results were good.

The line should only improve during the season.

Yes Dude, for real. Not only for real, for VERY real. Reid is exactly who I'm referencing here as his place as a starter on the OL directly relates to Fish. I have a feeling that you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about tomorrow night.

How did the KC running game look?

O.city
09-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Until they assemble a roaf,waters,weigman,shields, type ol, TEX ain't having it

TEX
09-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Until they assemble a roaf,waters,weigman,shields, type ol, TEX ain't having it

Naw, that's not the case. I know that line was exceptional. I'd settle for the Cowboy's line. ;)
I'm just not doing a good job of making my point. Below is what I said earlier. Maybe that illustrates it better.

It sucks that the Chiefs counted so much on this chump. The season once again is gonna come down to the play of the OL. Im not sure the OL this season is all that much better than last. If anyone would have told me that Fish would be benched, we had a rookie C, that LDT would be starting at RG and the starting RT was a guy literally just signed days before the season opener, Id have thought all hope was lost...But that's not the case. Another BIG test comes tomorrow night. Hope the protection and running lanes are there.

Valiant
09-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Move him to fullback?

RealSNR
09-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Naw, that's not the case. I know that line was exceptional. I'd settle for the Cowboy's line. ;)
I'm just not doing a good job of making my point. Below is what I said earlier. Maybe that illustrates it better.

What should John Dorsey have done this offseason to address not counting so much on this chump?

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Looks like an all indian Super Bowl.

Patel vs Kapoor?

:)

Shawny2X4
09-16-2015, 02:52 PM
I know Fisher looks pretty soft pulling himself from the game on Sunday, but Reid was the only guy on the OL to receive a negative grade. What if Fisher truly was concerned about the state of his ankle. Isn't a healthy Fisher a better option at RT than Reid? If so, which I believe, I think this line may be more than serviceable.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2015, 02:53 PM
Yes Dude, for real. Not only for real, for VERY real. Reid is exactly who I'm referencing here as his place as a starter on the OL directly relates to Fish. I have a feeling that you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about tomorrow night.

Denver's defense is a much different design, with different personnel, than the Texans.

How did the KC running game look?

Adequate.

But I don't think that anyone expected the running game to be explosive against that front seven. I tend to think they'll have more success against Denver and Green Bay than they did in Houston.

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2015, 02:57 PM
How did the KC running game look?Not good. However, I think all defenses gameplan to contain JC. That's how Kelce gets wide open like he was.

Hootie
09-16-2015, 02:59 PM
I think it's pretty safe to conclude that the age old "take the safe pick!" tackle is no longer applicable in any way, shape or form.

This isn't the first time in recent years ... Jason Smith is a fucking farmer now ... Robert Gallery was awful ... all of the other tackles in Fisher's class were bad ...

those are just examples off the top of my head

the truth is, like always ... the draft is a fucking crapshoot ... and the faster CP figures that out, the more fun draft day will be for all of the angry people like the Talking Can

Lzen
09-16-2015, 03:01 PM
I wonder if you all are reading too much into this. According to Andy Reid, Fish tried to go on Sunday but his ankle couldn't handle it.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Chiefs_vs_Texans_Andy_Reid_Postgame_Reaction/912d36c1-7531-40c9-9205-b1ac50ef8576

Hootie
09-16-2015, 03:02 PM
nah, I don't think so at this point ...

how often do you see an NFL player 'dress', not start, but then come into the game as an 'emergency' option?

If Fisher was really that hurt, he'd be inactive and in gym shorts.

This seems to me like he's benched and Reid is trying to minimize that distraction because of his stature as #1 overall pick.

Hootie
09-16-2015, 03:03 PM
which, again, who fucking cares? It's not like we passed over Calvin Johnson or Andrew Luck to take him. We passed over a bunch of other lineman who may or may not be any good (I truly have no idea, nor care). We landed Travis Kelce in the 3rd round. Seems to me like it's a wash.

It's the NFL draft ... if you come out with one Travis Kelce, one Jared Allen, one Jamaal Charles and a few other starters you're doing it right.

Hootie
09-16-2015, 03:05 PM
and we technically landed Alex Smith due to that draft ... and after watching CP legends Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater week 1 ...

Alex Smith's don't grow on trees. I'd probably quit being a football fan if I had to sit through 3 developmental years of Derek Carr because that dude is fucking awful.

At least with Alex Smith we have a chance to Joe Flacco our way to some postseason success ... no chance with Derek Carr. That dude is nothing. Terrible.

RunKC
09-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Can we at least see if this guy is good on the field this year? JFC this team would have dumped DJ, Charles and Tamba if the GM made decisions like this.

The guy is hurt and maybe in the doghouse (though not confirmed). He's going to start this season at some point. If he plays like shit then fuck him, but let's wait and see.

Smed1065
09-16-2015, 03:23 PM
nah, I don't think so at this point ...

how often do you see an NFL player 'dress', not start, but then come into the game as an 'emergency' option?

If Fisher was really that hurt, he'd be inactive and in gym shorts.

This seems to me like he's benched and Reid is trying to minimize that distraction because of his stature as #1 overall pick.

Only thing is who was going to play upon injuries. How many were dressed counting Fish?

Bob Dole
09-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Can we at least see if this guy is good on the field this year? JFC this team would have dumped DJ, Charles and Tamba if the GM made decisions like this.

The guy is hurt and maybe in the doghouse (though not confirmed). He's going to start this season at some point. If he plays like shit then **** him, but let's wait and see.

Bob Dole would expect to seem him week 3.

It would be absolutely stupid to shuffle the o-line on 4 days prep when they did just fine on Sunday.

"Hey...that worked. Let's change it!"

kcjayhawks5
09-16-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm with Bob Dole.

ChiefsChoke010414
09-16-2015, 03:35 PM
What is it with the Chiefs and controversy with right tackles?

I remember John Tait walking out on Carl Peterson after he and his agent didn't like some curse words. Then there was the Eric Winston fiasco where he called out Chiefs fans in the media.

My memory is now failing me. Was Trezelle Jenkins supposed to play right tackle for us? Or was he drafted to replace John Alt?

Bob Dole
09-16-2015, 03:48 PM

I remember John Tait walking out on Carl Peterson after he and his agent didn't like some curse words.

STFD and STFU!

milkman
09-16-2015, 04:12 PM

I remember John Tait walking out on Carl Peterson after he and his agent didn't like some curse words. Then there was the Eric Winston fiasco where he called out Chiefs fans in the media.

My memory is now failing me. Was Trezelle Jenkins supposed to play right tackle for us? Or was he drafted to replace John Alt?

John Tait wasn't drafted to play RT.

ChiefsChoke010414
09-16-2015, 04:15 PM

Is that right? I guess I just remember him as the right tackle once we got Roaf and had that dominant offensive line.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2015, 04:20 PM

What about Victor Riley?

Claysexual
09-16-2015, 05:08 PM

I know someone who might:

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/522e7d8cecad047573ba226f/why-chip-kelly-is-gutting-the-philadelphia-eagles-out-of-nowhere.jpg

http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/093014-FisherFeature-Image.jpg
(please stay away from my vagina, sir)

For.....

waaaait for it.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it.......

b00m!
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/036/056/hi-res-3c9dc8ab72ff1c764151e2269e9a0ed2_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

:thumb:

Deberg_1990
09-16-2015, 05:11 PM
which, again, who ****ing cares? It's not like we passed over Calvin Johnson or Andrew Luck to take him. We passed over a bunch of other lineman who may or may not be any good (I truly have no idea, nor care). We landed Travis Kelce in the 3rd round. Seems to me like it's a wash.

It's the NFL draft ... if you come out with one Travis Kelce, one Jared Allen, one Jamaal Charles and a few other starters you're doing it right.

Agree 100%. Also, Dorsey has absolutely nailed the past 2 drafts. Look how many contributors we have from those drafts.

As long as we are winning (and we are) i could give two sh*ts about Eric Fisher.

It simply does not matter what draft "draft position' someone was drafted in if they are helping the team win.

Saccopoo
09-16-2015, 05:11 PM
I know someone who might:

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/522e7d8cecad047573ba226f/why-chip-kelly-is-gutting-the-philadelphia-eagles-out-of-nowhere.jpg

http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/093014-FisherFeature-Image.jpg
(please stay away from my vagina, sir)

For.....

waaaait for it.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it.......

b00m!
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/036/056/hi-res-3c9dc8ab72ff1c764151e2269e9a0ed2_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

:thumb:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/007/721/banhammer.jpg

Meatloaf
09-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Not to highjack the thread, but Sacc, how are you doing? Has the itching subsided?

Meatloaf
09-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Oops, forgot about the separate thread. Apologies folks.

Claysexual
09-16-2015, 05:16 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/007/721/banhammer.jpg

LMAO

Come on, man. Let's trade that soft-serve vagina for a goddamned west coast clinician!

Sanchez? Reid?

Oh my holy shit; SUPER BOWL BOUND!

rabblerouser
09-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Agree 100%. Also, Dorsey has absolutely nailed the past 2 drafts. Look how many contributors we have from those drafts.

As long as we are winning (and we are) i could give two sh*ts about Eric Fisher.

It simply does not matter what draft "draft position' someone was drafted in if they are helping the team win.

Exactly.

Shoulda brought Jake Long in for a look...

They seem to be the same guy, and Jake Long would be cheaper.

rabblerouser
09-16-2015, 07:05 PM
LMAO

Come on, man. Let's trade that soft-serve vagina for a goddamned west coast clinician!

Sanchez? Reid?

Oh my holy shit; SUPER BOWL BOUND!
I hear Sanchez has already peaked.

BIG K
09-16-2015, 07:06 PM
What about Victor Riley?

Victor Riley was drafted and "Penciled in as starter at LT" Marty quote on draft day...fwiw...

BIG K
09-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Is that right? I guess I just remember him as the right tackle once we got Roaf and had that dominant offensive line.

Milk is correct. Tait was our starting LT until the Chiefs traded for Roaf. He was then moved to RT, creating the most prolific O-line we've seen in years.....

Deberg_1990
09-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Victor Riley was drafted and "Penciled in as starter at LT" Marty quote on draft day...fwiw...

Riley is like the forgotten draft bust.

He played a few years, but basically had little impact.

rabblerouser
09-16-2015, 09:20 PM
Riley is like the forgotten draft bust.

He played a few years, but basically had little impact.

He was okay - played out his rookie deal, he went to NO and played after he left here.

He was no Tree Jenkins, that's for sure.

Shaid
09-16-2015, 09:33 PM
This is ultimately Fisher's make or break year. I'm reserving judgement until I see him in actual action this year.

Claysexual
09-17-2015, 03:03 AM
I hear Sanchez has already peaked.

If Reid can make Alex respectable, he can make Sanchez a minor deity.