PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Six Tickets for Sunday. I'd like to give away...

Superbowltrashcan
11-28-2015, 06:04 PM
Tickets are in Section 314 row 9. Everyone in my group is either trapped by the ice, under the weather, or has a sick kid. The tickets are free to a good home or maybe you can donate to the site. No I don't have a parking pass. Seats 17-18-19-20-21-22 with 22 on the aisle. Situated close to the men's restroom, concessions, and for a brief moment before the game the flames from introduction will provide some warmth from your vantage point. :D

Just want to have someone enjoy the game, hopefully a first timer or someone who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend due to the cost. Let me know!

Rain Man
11-28-2015, 06:10 PM
And people claim that Mother Theresa is a saint...

If I wasn't several hundred miles away, I'd be on this like meringue on pie.

TimBone
11-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Maaaaaan...somebody better scoop these up! I would, but I'm in Louisiana. :-(

58-4ever
11-28-2015, 06:25 PM
This is a great deal. I wish I could go.... I saw tickets on the 10 yard line, 4 rows from the field, for 40 dollars on StubHub. I think the ICE is creating a bunch of giant vaginas.

cdcox
11-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Similar to an Alex Smith pass crossing the line of scrimmage, I would have to rupture the space-time continuum to make it there by game time.

SAUTO
11-28-2015, 06:42 PM
So is there a bunch of ice in kc?

Superbowltrashcan
11-28-2015, 06:57 PM

Some of the guys come from outside KC. One guy actually works for a local government roadworks crew so he is busy all night throwing salt and sand down. I have a young one under the weather and is a bit needy at the moment. The Mrs. said going to the game was "up to me". I remember one time my brother misreading that statement from my sister-in-law. I am a quick learner....

TLO
11-28-2015, 06:57 PM

I'm up north, but we've got a decent amount on the grass and on cars parked outside.

Unless you are taking about another type of ice. I wouldn't know anything about that.

TLO
11-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Tickets are in Section 314 row 9. Everyone in my group is either trapped by the ice, under the weather, or has a sick kid. The tickets are free to a good home or maybe you can donate to the site. No I don't have a parking pass. Seats 17-18-19-20-21-22 with 22 on the aisle. Situated close to the men's restroom, concessions, and for a brief moment before the game the flames from introduction will provide some warmth from your vantage point. :D

Just want to have someone enjoy the game, hopefully a first timer or someone who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend due to the cost. Let me know!

You're a good man, trashcan.

TribalElder
11-28-2015, 06:59 PM

There is a layer of ice on all my stuff

Roads are not bad but I imagine the arrowhead seats will be ice coated

Nothing a punch and swipe would clear off but an annoyance none the less

TLO
11-28-2015, 07:00 PM

Sounds like football weather to me baby.

TribalElder
11-28-2015, 07:03 PM

The last game I went to was similar weather

And Phillip Rivers knifed us in the heart with seconds left

Right in front of my section

It was a miserable day overall. Even with hot hands in my boots it was still cold. When your feet get cold you are pretty much fucked.

TribalElder
11-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh and God Bless your generosity OP

Hope karma repays you 10 fold for helping others

TLO
11-28-2015, 07:05 PM
The last game I went to was similar weather

And Phillip Rivers knifed us in the heart with seconds left

Right in front of my section

It was a miserable day overall. Even with hot hands in my boots it was still cold. When your feet get cold you are pretty much ****ed.

It seems impossible to keep your feet warm. No matter how many socks you wear.. No matter how good your boots are.

Rain Man
11-28-2015, 07:06 PM

Cool. I bet the Bills don't play well in cold weather.

eDave
11-28-2015, 07:07 PM

Brrrrr. One icy night was the night I decided to make the move to Phoenix. I was out of there a month later.

Always cool when it's the televised game in Phoenix. No ice.

MMXcalibur
11-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Whomever takes these tickets better be fucking LOUD. If any ticketholder sits on their hands at all during the game, OP should be given exclusive permission to punch that individual in the face.

Old Dog
11-28-2015, 07:09 PM
It seems impossible to keep your feet warm. No matter how many socks you wear.. No matter how good your boots are.

Cardboard/carpet/newspaper, etc between your shoes and the concrete is the ticket. They quit letting folks carry in carpet squares, but if you bring it in under your jacket it works quite well.

eDave
11-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Cardboard/carpet/newspaper, etc between your shoes and the concrete is the ticket. They quit letting folks carry in carpet squares, but if you bring it in under your jacket it works quite well.

My favorite Boy Scout camping trick. Kept the ground warmer when sleeping.

jspchief
11-28-2015, 07:24 PM
If these tickets are still available I'll take 4 of them. I'll take my family with a chance to convert 2 broncos fans via the Arrowhead experience

baitism
11-28-2015, 07:36 PM
You are a good dude, OP. I want to take my daughter to her first game, but both the grandmas are out of town and I have no one to watch the other two.

Chiefaholic
11-28-2015, 07:47 PM
If you have a couple available, I'de love to take my dad back to arrowhead. we haven't attended a game together since 2003 and he's 71.

Superbowltrashcan
11-28-2015, 08:04 PM
All six tickets are spoken for and I am glad to say jspchief is receiving four tickets and Chiefaholic two. Once you guys get there be sure to introduce yourselves to each other and feel free to go as Gran Torino as you want if anybody tries to sit in your seats....

eDave
11-28-2015, 08:05 PM
All six tickets are spoken for and I am glad to say jspchief is receiving four tickets and Chiefaholic two. Once you guys get there be sure to introduce yourselves to each other and feel free to go as Gran Torino as you want if anybody tries to sit in your seats....

Awesome! Congrats guys!

Bugeater
11-28-2015, 08:08 PM
Both worthy recipients. Nicely done Mr. Trashcan!

DaFace
11-28-2015, 08:10 PM

Awesome. I always think it's fun when guys get to go to games at the last minute. Hope all have a great time!

Chiefaholic
Thanks again Superbowltrashcan, We'll do you proud and make some noise.

58-4ever
Both worthy recipients. Nicely done Mr. Trashcan!

I thought jspchief was a "I'm leaving forever guy"...? but I could be thinking of someone else

pr_capone
11-28-2015, 08:16 PM

Battery powered heated socks FTW.

My toes were sweating at the Baltimore/KC playoff game.

BryanBusby
11-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Well done

I wouldn't of minded some free tickets, but I'm heading out of state and will be stuck listening on the radio.

Simply Red
11-28-2015, 08:22 PM

This is what you do - you don't sell them shits. Well done bud. You seem nice.

58-4ever
11-28-2015, 08:25 PM
This is what you do - you don't sell them shits. Well done bud. You seem nice.

Especially when you can't sell them! :Poke:

jspchief
11-28-2015, 08:39 PM
I thought jspchief was a "I'm leaving forever guy"...? but I could be thinking of someone else
You're definitely thinking of someone else.

TLO
11-28-2015, 09:13 PM
You're definitely thinking of someone else.

It was probably me.

This thread makes me happy though. Good vibes all around.

TLO
11-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Also - I think "TRASHCAN" should be the safe word tomorrow. You good with that Simply Red?

KCrockaholic
11-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Great gesture, trashcan.

I hope you guys going report back about your time in this thread after the game.

Personally the week 2 game has made me not want to go to another game this year. Not because of the loss, but the idiot behind me really ruined it for the year. I like watching the games at home anyways.

Chiefaholic
11-28-2015, 09:25 PM
I have a three hour drive home, so my response will be later in the evening. I plan to leave around 6-7 AM to have some time to enjoy the tailgating.

Superbowltrashcan
11-28-2015, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the positive comments everyone. Glad I could make a day at Arrowhead a reality for some folks that might not have the chance otherwise. I look forward to seeing some pics from some of best "cheap seats" in the NFL.

mdchiefsfan
11-28-2015, 10:15 PM
As I stated in my rep to OP: This kind of stuff is what makes Chiefs Planet, Chiefs Planet. Well done, sir. I wish I could rep him more.

New World Order
11-28-2015, 10:19 PM
Have fun at the game boys. Be loud!

Psyko Tek
11-29-2015, 01:33 AM

can we get this guy a gold star or something, this is a great thing he has done

TimBone
11-29-2015, 01:48 AM
If these tickets are still available I'll take 4 of them. I'll take my family with a chance to convert 2 broncos fans via the Arrowhead experience

If you have a couple available, I'de love to take my dad back to arrowhead. we haven't attended a game together since 2003 and he's 71.

Awesome deal. Enjoy the game, guys. Trashcan, that was a solid move. Good karma is surely headed your way.

BigRedChief
11-29-2015, 08:41 AM
Cold November rain at Arrowhead today. Sunny and mid 70's at Arrowhead South.

Simply Red
11-29-2015, 09:22 AM

You are a sweet man.

eDave
11-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Hope you boys had a great time. Great game to be at.

lewdog
11-29-2015, 06:07 PM
Pictures, nudes, rico type stories from today?!?!?!

Chiefaholic
11-29-2015, 09:19 PM
Well, I'm back home at 8:20 PM from the game. It was cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey, but worth every second of it. This team seems to find ways to win in spite of adversity week after week. We had a great time watching the game, and arrived early enough to tour Arrowhead's improvements since our last visit in 2003. The HOF area was awesome, everything from Stramm's playbook, to original NFL helmets from the early AFL.

We had a great time, and it's very much appreciated, Superbowltrashcan. Thank you from the both of us.

mdchiefsfan
11-29-2015, 09:26 PM
:clap:

KCrockaholic
11-29-2015, 09:36 PM
First visit since 03? Sounds like the tickets went to the right people.

Squalor2
11-29-2015, 11:16 PM

kuddos.