PDA

View Full Version : Football **** OFFICIAL College Footbal Bowl Games Thread ****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

DaKCMan AP
12-07-2015, 09:23 AM
All times EST.

Saturday, December 19

2:00 Arizona vs New Mexico - ESPN
3:30 BYU vs #22 Utah - ABC
5:30 Ohio vs Appalachian State - ESPN
7:00 San Jose State vs Georgia State - CBSSN
9:00 Arkansas State vs Louisiana Tech - ESPN

Monday, December 21
2:30 Western Kentucky vs South Florida - ESPN

Tuesday, December 22
3:30 Akron vs Utah State - ESPN
7:00 Toledo vs #24 Temple - ESPN

Wednesday, December 23
4:30 Boise State vs Northern Illinois - ESPN
8:00 Georgia Southern vs Bowling Green - ESPN

Thursday, December 24
12:00 Middle Tennessee vs Western Michigan - ESPN
8:00 San Diego State vs Cincinnati - ESPN

Saturday, December 26
11:00 Connecticut vs Marshall - ESPN
2:00 Miami vs Washington State - CBS
2:20 Washington vs Southern Mississippi - ESPN
3:30 Indiana vs Duke - ABC
5:45 Tulsa vs Virginia Tech - ESPN
9:15 UCLA vs Nebraska - ESPN

Monday, December 28
2:30 Pittsburgh vs #21 Navy - ESPN
5:00 Central Michigan vs Minnesota - ESPN2

Tuesday, December 29
2:00 California vs Air Force - ESPN
5:30 #10 North Carolina vs #17 Baylor - ESPN
7:30 Nevada vs Colorado State
9:00 #20 LSU vs Texas Tech - ESPN

Wednesday, December 30
12:00 Auburn vs Memphis - ESPN
3:30 NC State vs Mississippi State - ESPN
7:00 Texas A&M vs Louisville - ESPN
10:30 #25 USC vs Wisconsin

Thursday, December 31
12:00 #18 Houston vs #9 Florida State - ESPN
4:00 #4 Oklahoma vs #1 Clemson - ESPN
8:00 #3 Michigan State vs #2 Alabama - ESPN

Friday, January 1
12:00 #13 Northwestern vs #23 Tennessee - ESPN2
1:00 #14 Michigan vs #19 Florida - ABC
1:00 #8 Notre Dame vs #7 Ohio State - ESPN
5:00 #6 Stanford vs #5 Iowa - ESPN
8:30 #16 Oklahoma State vs #12 Ole Miss - ESPN

Saturday, January 2
12:00 Penn State vs Georgia - ESPN
3:20 Kansas State vs Arkansas - ESPN
6:45 #15 Oregon vs 11 TCU - ESPN
10:15 West Virginia vs Arizona State - ESPN

Monday, January 11
National Championship Game
8:30 TBD vs TBD - ESPN

Enjoy the games!
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object><object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object><object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

DaKCMan AP
12-07-2015, 12:11 PM
My brief-look predictions for the 5 major conference bowl records (including the NC game):

SEC 9-2
Pac 12 7-3
Big 10 3-7
ACC 2-7
Big XII 1-7

:D
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object><object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

BWillie
12-07-2015, 12:14 PM
I wonder what would have happened in Clemson would have lost. UNC got dicked on that offsides call, where they were not offsides. If Clemson loses that game, their resume is probably as good if not worse than Iowa's. Iowa ended up at #5. Would it have been crazy if the committee gave Iowa the #4 spot in that scenario? They certainly feel like the Big 10 is the best conference this year.

keg in kc
12-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Big 10 3-7I wouldn't be surprised if the big10 won more than 3 games on new years day.

I certainly know Michigan's got a pushover... :D

The Franchise
12-07-2015, 03:45 PM
I don't know how to feel about playing Ohio State.

Pablo
12-07-2015, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the big10 won more than 3 games on new years day.

I certainly know Michigan's got a pushover... :DMichigan needs to hit that elusive 10 point threshold to beat Florida. Gaytors might get a kick return and a FG to push it to OT though.

BWillie
12-07-2015, 05:02 PM
My brief-look predictions for the 5 major conference bowl records (including the NC game):

SEC 9-2
Pac 12 7-3
Big 10 3-7
ACC 2-7
Big XII 1-7

:D
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object><object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

I only see the Big 12 winning one game. That is one god awful conference at least in football. I think Oklahoma has a chance to beat Clemson, but I'd give the nod to Clemson. Oregon is going to beat the living shit out of TCU. Baylor is playing an overrated ACC school in UNC but they have virtually no shot of winning still.

One of the biggest lopsided bowls I expect to see is Ole Miss. Ole Miss should destroy Oklahoma State. I really think Ole Miss is probably one of the Top 5 teams in the country, just lost some games they shouldn't have. Florida is overrated and Mich should beat them but it might be close because of Florida's D.

We should set up a bowl pickem, where we all donate some money, and the Top 3 take some of the dough. Lemme know if interested, sounds fun. Should be easy money since we can watch alot of the Big 12 football homers on this board ignite into flames.

Pablo
12-07-2015, 05:18 PM
I only see the Big 12 winning one game. That is one god awful conference at least in football. I think Oklahoma has a chance to beat Clemson, but I'd give the nod to Clemson. Oregon is going to beat the living shit out of TCU. Baylor is playing an overrated ACC school in UNC but they have virtually no shot of winning still.

One of the biggest lopsided bowls I expect to see is Ole Miss. Ole Miss should destroy Oklahoma State. I really think Ole Miss is probably one of the Top 5 teams in the country, just lost some games they shouldn't have. Florida is overrated and Mich should beat them but it might be close because of Florida's D.

We should set up a bowl pickem, where we all donate some money, and the Top 3 take some of the dough. Lemme know if interested, sounds fun. Should be easy money since we can watch alot of the Big 12 football homers on this board ignite into flames.I guess there are a ton of those?

I know there are more than enough SEC and maybe BIG conference rooting douchebags.

Prison Bitch
12-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Michigan needs to hit that elusive 10 point threshold to beat Florida. Gaytors might get a kick return and a FG to push it to OT though.

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
12-08-2015, 06:51 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the big10 won more than 3 games on new years day.

I certainly know Michigan's got a pushover... :D

The 3 Big 10 games I have pegged as Ws are Indiana-Duke, Michigan-Florida, and Ohio State-Notre Dame.
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

DaKCMan AP
12-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Michigan needs to hit that elusive 10 point threshold to beat Florida. Gaytors might get a kick return and a FG to push it to OT though.

You haven't watched Florida this year, have you? Making a FG is just fantasy.
<object id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

KC native
12-08-2015, 02:13 PM

We should set up a bowl pickem, where we all donate some money, and the Top 3 take some of the dough. Lemme know if interested, sounds fun. Should be easy money since we can watch alot of the Big 12 football homers on this board ignite into flames.

LMAO

You're fucking stupid.

Buehler445
12-08-2015, 02:33 PM
I like boobs.

WhawhaWhat
12-08-2015, 02:55 PM
I like boobs.

Man boobs probably.

http://www.theczabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/boom_roasted.jpg

Buehler445
12-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Man boobs probably.

http://www.theczabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/boom_roasted.jpg

Those are moobs. I like boobs.

So yeah, since you need pictures.

Boobs.
http://i.imgur.com/uCR9AsU.jpg

Moobs
http://kodjoworkout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/moobs-aka-man-boobs.jpg

Boobs good Moobs bad.

LoneWolf
12-08-2015, 03:19 PM
LMAO

You're fucking stupid.

While I don't necessarily disagree with your opinion of BWillie's intelligence, what in his post was so stupid to you? Oregon should beat TCU quite handily given TCU's injuries not to mention the fact that Oregon is just a better football team, UNC should beat a decimated Baylor team, and Ole Miss should destroy the most overrated team in college football.

KC native
12-08-2015, 03:26 PM
While I don't necessarily disagree with your opinion of BWillie's intelligence, what in his post was so stupid to you? Oregon should beat TCU quite handily given TCU's injuries not to mention the fact that Oregon is just a better football team, UNC should beat a decimated Baylor team, and Ole Miss should destroy the most overrated team in college football.

Because his opinion is ridiculous.

In what way is Oregon better than TCU? Be specific.

Also, lolz @ him saying Ole Miss is a top 5 team. They got stomped by Florida. They lost to Pig Aggie as well. They also lost to a mid-major.

Saul Good
12-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Baylor -3
Tech +7
Oklahoma -3.5
Oklahoma State +6.5
KSU +13
TCU pick
West Virginia +1

LoneWolf
12-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Because his opinion is ridiculous.

In what way is Oregon better than TCU? Be specific.

Also, lolz @ him saying Ole Miss is a top 5 team. They got stomped by Florida. They lost to Pig Aggie as well. They also lost to a mid-major.

If both QBs are healthy for TCU and Oregon, I think that position is even. Oregon has a better RB and running game. TCU has a dynamic receiver, but I think Oregon has enough team speed to defend the spread and slow down TCU's offense enough to secure a win.

At the end of the season, Oregon was just plain playing better football than TCU. I know you'll blame it on TCU's injuries, but looking at TCU's schedule they feasted on a very weak early schedule and used that coupled with last years performance to garner a ranking they never deserved. They don't have one impressive win this season whereas Oregon beat a very good Stanford team on the road.

Just my opinion, which I'm sure you'll respond to with something witty like "you're dumb".

FloridaMan88
12-08-2015, 03:56 PM
The bowl system is messed up.

Two Mountain West teams playing each other in the same bowl game?

5-7 teams making bowl games?

No good.

KC native
12-08-2015, 03:57 PM
If both QBs are healthy for TCU and Oregon, I think that position is even. Oregon has a better RB and running game. TCU has a dynamic receiver, but I think Oregon has enough team speed to defend the spread and slow down TCU's offense enough to secure a win.

At the end of the season, Oregon was just plain playing better football than TCU. I know you'll blame it on TCU's injuries, but looking at TCU's schedule they feasted on a very weak early schedule and used that coupled with last years performance to garner a ranking they never deserved. They don't have one impressive win this season whereas Oregon beat a very good Stanford team on the road.

Just my opinion, which I'm sure you'll respond to with something witty like "you're dumb".

Stanford is a decent team. You're overrating them because it suits your argument.

Oregon gives up far more yards than TCU does on defense and that's with playing in the Pac 12 (where the offenses are no where close to being as prolific as the Big 12). Their defense isn't going to stop TCU's offense.

TCU has a slight advantage. It will be a high scoring and close game.

Also, Boykin is a lot better than Oregon's QB.

Saul Good
12-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Stanford is a decent team. You're overrating them because it suits your argument.

Oregon gives up far more yards than TCU does on defense and that's with playing in the Pac 12 (where the offenses are no where close to being as prolific as the Big 12). Their defense isn't going to stop TCU's offense.

TCU has a slight advantage. It will be a high scoring and close game.

Also, Boykin is a lot better than Oregon's QB.

TCU was the better team to start the year, but Oregon is the better team right now. Are Boykin and Doctson going to play?

KC native
12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
TCU was the better team to start the year, but Oregon is the better team right now. Are Boykin and Doctson going to play?

Boykin will be 100%. Doctson is stil iffy.

lewdog
12-08-2015, 08:50 PM
I called Iowa's last lost, so I'll call this one too.

Stanford wins.

jspchief
12-08-2015, 11:39 PM
I called Iowa's last lost, so I'll call this one too.

Stanford wins.
You said they'd "get their shit pushed in"... it got pushed in so bad they were punished with a rose bowl bid.

KC native
12-29-2015, 09:25 PM

So.....about that Baylor game.......

Saul Good
12-29-2015, 11:12 PM
Mahomes for Texas Tech is a stud.

notorious
12-29-2015, 11:14 PM
I just saw the box score for Baylor vs. NC.

Did Baylor really run the ball 84 times? Holy shit.

Why Not?
12-29-2015, 11:15 PM

Yes he is. Also, LSU has a looooong way to go to get back to a national title contender

KC native
12-29-2015, 11:21 PM

Yes, I'm glad TCU will be fielding a much better defense next year.

Toby Waller
12-29-2015, 11:27 PM
I just saw the box score for Baylor vs. NC.

Did Baylor really run the ball 84 times? Holy shit.

thats pretty pathetic. they kept running the ball up the middle and yet still won the game.

LoneWolf
12-29-2015, 11:34 PM
thats pretty pathetic. they kept running the ball up the middle and yet still won the game.

Give Baylor credit. They came up with a genius game plan working around the losses of several talented offensive players and really took UNC by surprise. They played more physical than I thought they were capable of.

Saul Good
12-29-2015, 11:40 PM
Tech just can't hang with LSU's athleticism. LSU hits hard on both sides of the ball, and Tech's players have been broken.

BWillie
12-30-2015, 09:21 AM
Give Baylor credit. They came up with a genius game plan working around the losses of several talented offensive players and really took UNC by surprise. They played more physical than I thought they were capable of.

Maybe they should do this all the time, instead of playing like a bunch of vaginas all year. No clue how UNC couldn't stop them, just sell out the run, make their 9th string QB make some plays. Mind boggling.

In other news, Texas Tech represented the Big 12 well, got blown out by 31 points to LSU. Oregon vs TCU should be pretty funny.

KC native
12-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Maybe they should do this all the time, instead of playing like a bunch of vaginas all year. No clue how UNC couldn't stop them, just sell out the run, make their 9th string QB make some plays. Mind boggling.

In other news, Texas Tech represented the Big 12 well, got blown out by 31 points to LSU. Oregon vs TCU should be pretty funny.

LMAO

You have no clue because you don't know shit about college football.

Saul Good
12-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Baylor was impressive. As much as anything, the ACC looks ridiculous. North Carolina has now lost to South Carolina and Baylor. They went undefeated in ACC regular season play.

Tech looked good for most of the game. LSU was just beating them to a pulp physically the entire game, and it took its toll in the second half. It looked very similar to the Tech game against Arkansas last year. By the end, LSU just took whatever they wanted. Had Mahomes not been amazing, that game could have been much, much more lopsided.

displacedinMN
12-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Baylor has over 700 yards of offense.
Northern Illinois has 33

The Minnesota/Central Michigan game looked like an intersquad game.

The bowl system is messed up.

Two Mountain West teams playing each other in the same bowl game?

5-7 teams making bowl games?

No good.

Here is a good story about bowl games, finances and viewership. Mostly a Minnesota slant, but it proves that even at 6-7, you may not lose money going to a bowl.

http://www.startribune.com/bloated-bowl-season-a-bonus-for-gophers-bank-accounts/363566171/

Saul Good
12-30-2015, 08:03 PM
aTm's QB is terrible. Wow.

Louisville's freshman QB is going to be a beast.

notorious
12-30-2015, 10:16 PM
aTm's QB is terrible. Wow.

Didn't they run off two 5-star QB's, too?

Ouch.

Saul Good
12-30-2015, 10:20 PM
Yep. They still damned near came back and won at the end. An (correctly) overturned call on that waived off a catch was the difference.

LiveSteam
12-31-2015, 12:07 AM
JFC how do let a linebacker get 3 sacks in a row

BWillie
12-31-2015, 10:02 AM
So after seeing the ACC do so badly in bowls, I now believe Oklahoma will beat Clemson. Good lord has the ACC been bad.

notorious
12-31-2015, 10:03 AM
So after seeing the ACC do so badly in bowls, I now believe Oklahoma will beat Clemson. Good lord has the ACC been bad.

Depends on which OU team shows up today.

They can beat excellent teams, yet they can lose to shit (aka Texas).

If OU doesn't run the ball and falls back to their finesse ways, they deserve the ass raping that will be put upon them.

alnorth
12-31-2015, 11:08 AM
TCU just lost their starting QB and a WR for their bowl game on Saturday.

He punched a cop in San Antonio outside a bar, and is now suspended and being charged with felony assault of a police officer.

lcarus
12-31-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm not an OU fan really, but I feel like they're gonna beat the hell out of Clemson. Striker is a beast and I'd love it if the Chiefs got him in the draft.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 11:28 AM
Houston up 7-0 over FSU.

Saul Good
12-31-2015, 11:28 AM
I'm not an OU fan really, but I feel like they're gonna beat the hell out of Clemson. Striker is a beast and I'd love it if the Chiefs got him in the draft.

Clemson absolutely pounded them last year. Oklahoma is going to be out for blood.

notorious
12-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Sooooo, is the ACC just a huge pile of shit?

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 12:22 PM

No, Houston is just really good. Maybe the best program in Texas this year.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 12:26 PM
Cook fumbles inside the 20. Houston ball.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 12:26 PM
LMAO

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 12:30 PM
21 -3. FSU's D is totally gassed.

tk13
12-31-2015, 12:30 PM
Houston's athleticism on the field looks great. We'll see if they hang on... but physically they look like they belong on the field with FSU.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 12:35 PM
FSU throws a pick.

FloridaMan88
12-31-2015, 12:56 PM
ACC is going down in flames in the bowl games thus far. Doesn't look good for Clemson.

On the bright side there is no reason for why Miami shouldn't immediately be able to win at least the ACC Coastal next season with Mark Richt and their returning talent.

BWillie
12-31-2015, 01:02 PM
No, Houston is just really good. Maybe the best program in Texas this year.

No, the ACC is just a steaming pile of shit.

KCUnited
12-31-2015, 01:03 PM
Whatever performance I just watched was wack af.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 01:05 PM
ACC is going down in flames in the bowl games thus far. Doesn't look good for Clemson.

On the bright side there is no reason for why Miami shouldn't immediately be able to win at least the ACC Coastal next season with Mark Richt and their returning talent.

Miami had to be the most football dumb team I watched all year. Basically, gave the game away to my Cougs.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 01:34 PM
FSU should probably just go ahead and change QBs.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 01:45 PM
Another FSU pick.

jspchief
12-31-2015, 01:46 PM
Yes. Remember undefeated FSU last year against Oregon? I expect the same from Clemson.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 01:48 PM
FSU has turned it over 4 times but Houston only has 7 points off those turnovers.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 02:21 PM
Wow. That was a special defense by FSU. ROFL

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 02:41 PM
FSU is done. Down 14 with less than 2 minutes to go.

Prison Bitch
12-31-2015, 02:58 PM
Blown out by Houston. How embarrassing

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 02:58 PM
Blown out by Houston. How embarrassing

Houston is better than Texas and A&M. Better D than TCU and Baylor.

Bambi
12-31-2015, 03:09 PM
Why are the college football playoff games being played in the middle of a workday?

Bugeater
12-31-2015, 03:12 PM
Good playcall there, that almost worked.

ptlyon
12-31-2015, 03:12 PM
Why are the college football playoff games being played in the middle of a workday?

For people who don't work

Bugeater
12-31-2015, 03:13 PM
For people who don't work
Or were smart enough to schedule a vacation day.

KCUnited
12-31-2015, 03:14 PM
Terrible call.

Bugeater
12-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Great, we have an idiot crew officiating one the most important games of the year.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Borrowed from a pool of NFL refs for this game.

Saul Good
12-31-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm at a bar full of Kansas fans cheering about the Big 12. "Welcome to the Big 12" was just heard after that score.

Bambi
12-31-2015, 03:19 PM
Took OU -4 and the over.

This might be easier money than Baylor the other night.

Bambi
12-31-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm at a bar full of Kansas fans cheering about the Big 12. "Welcome to the Big 12" was just heard after that score.

Plenty of good candidates emerging for the Big 12 if they ever wish to expand.

I'd consider being the first to jump to 16

FSU, Houston, North Carolina, BYU, Notre Dame and Duke all would fit nicely.

TEX
12-31-2015, 03:24 PM
Way to go COOGS!

Great win for the program!

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 03:28 PM
Looks to be a one sided matchup mixed with horrible officiating so far. Snorefest.

TEX
12-31-2015, 03:30 PM
Houston is better than Texas and A&M. Better D than TCU and Baylor.

All true. So glad Herman is staying put for awhile. I'm tired of losing good coaches to the likes of Baylor and A&M. Anyway, it was a GREAT season for UH! :clap:

displacedinMN
12-31-2015, 03:31 PM
that was not good OU

then a worse punt

KCUnited
12-31-2015, 03:32 PM
LMAO

SAUTO
Terrible kick

Bugeater
Nice punt.

Pablo
12-31-2015, 03:35 PM

Conference rooting douchebags are the worst. Throat punch at least one of them please.

Prison Bitch
12-31-2015, 03:38 PM

I'm at a restaurant with a bunch of Mizzou fans, they're doing a great job serving customers their food but they keep chanting "SEC!" even tho no SEC team is playing.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Plenty of good candidates emerging for the Big 12 if they ever wish to expand.

I'd consider being the first to jump to 16

FSU, Houston, North Carolina, BYU, Notre Dame and Duke all would fit nicely.

Texas wouldn't allow it.

displacedinMN
12-31-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm at a restaurant with a bunch of Mizzou fans, they're doing a great job serving the food but they keep screaming "SEC!" even tho no SEC team is playing.

yuck. They did the same thing at the Bowl game vs Minny last year.

displacedinMN
12-31-2015, 03:46 PM
OU moving

displacedinMN
12-31-2015, 03:48 PM
no throws after the penalty?

BWillie
12-31-2015, 03:53 PM
I'll admit, I haven't watched ACC football this year, but holy shit. I cannot fathom there is a power 5 conference worse than the Big 12. Apparently there is, the ACC. Wow.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 04:00 PM
Clemson's punter has a nice arm.

LoneWolf
12-31-2015, 04:16 PM
I see Oklahoma brought the Big12 tackling with them to their bowl game.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 04:18 PM
The fuck happened? Left to go do shit and it was 7-0 with Clemson looking like dog shit.

SAUTO
12-31-2015, 04:20 PM
The fuck happened? Left to go do shit and it was 7-0 with Clemson looking like dog shit.

Clemson got it up

Hammock Parties
12-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Tubby Keith has really let himself go.

BWillie
12-31-2015, 04:30 PM
There sure is an abundance of good looking sloots in the crowd tonight at the Clemson/OU game. ESPN, show them even more between the plays.

displacedinMN
12-31-2015, 04:49 PM
Tubby Keith has really let himself go.

so has his resturants

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Thank God Clemson came to play.

Pepe Silvia
12-31-2015, 04:52 PM
Exciting game so far. Can't wait for the second half.

vailpass
12-31-2015, 04:55 PM
Throw too low and ill advised...

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 05:52 PM
Oh shit.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 05:56 PM
Took OU -4 and the over.

This might be easier money than Baylor the other night.
Nope.

kstater
12-31-2015, 06:13 PM
How in the world is that pass interference?

SAUTO
12-31-2015, 06:15 PM
This is slowly turning into a rape scene.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 06:20 PM
I feel sorry for anyone who takes that South Carolina job. Clemson is going to own SC for awhile.

kstater
12-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol he hit his numbers on yhe back of yhe jersey

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Damn that was pretty blatant.

KC_Connection
12-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Looks like Clemson and Alabama.

kstater
12-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Looks like Clemson and Alabama.
Be a fun one

Bambi
12-31-2015, 06:23 PM
Nope.

Welp, 1 out of 2 ain't the end of the world.

LoneWolf
12-31-2015, 06:23 PM
Game over. All the dumb fucking ratings and stupid people who thought Oklahoma was the most complete team in the playoff can suck a fat cock.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 06:25 PM
Why the fuck does the Oklahoma band keep blaring that stupid fucking song?

LiveSteam
12-31-2015, 06:25 PM
Do they still call it the Big 12?

LiveSteam
12-31-2015, 06:26 PM

Throat slash, fucking Rednecks

ohiobronco2
12-31-2015, 06:30 PM
Big 12.......no defense.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 06:36 PM
Wow... This OK QB isn't having the best night...

siberian khatru
12-31-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah, keep playing Boomer Sooner.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 06:44 PM
Yeah, keep playing Boomer Sooner.
Like..... why?

siberian khatru
12-31-2015, 06:44 PM
It's like Mets fans ordering their limited edition Noah Syndegaard throws at Alcides Escobar's head World Series print

ohiobronco2
12-31-2015, 06:45 PM
58-4ever will be here soon to tell me how great Oklahoma is. Can't wait. They lost to ******* Texas, that should have immediately disqualified them.

Eleazar
12-31-2015, 06:48 PM

They have played that song non-stop through every football game ever.

Mr. Laz
12-31-2015, 06:53 PM
Seems like Bob Stoops loses every big game.

kstater
12-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Impressive performance by Clemson

Eleazar
12-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Shouldn't that 'throwing the ball up into the stands' move have been intentional grounding? :p

DaNewGuy
12-31-2015, 06:56 PM
I like that Watson guy.

kstater
12-31-2015, 06:57 PM
Seems like Bob Stoops loses every big game.
Other than the last three games of the season this year ...

Spott
12-31-2015, 07:02 PM
Good, I hate OU.

tk13
12-31-2015, 07:19 PM
LMAO Dantonio making Saban look like the more likable coach.

Dayze
12-31-2015, 07:32 PM
Down by 20 with 3 minutes to go in the game, let's keep playing boomer sooner for the 75thtime.

O.city
12-31-2015, 07:37 PM
I just am not a fan of cook

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 07:41 PM
Derrick Henry has to be the most meh Heisman winner ever.

ohiobronco2
12-31-2015, 07:47 PM
Derrick Henry has to be the most meh Heisman winner ever.

Just about any college back is going to have a lot of yards with 40 rush attempts a game.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 07:48 PM
I just am not a fan of cook

You're just a little pussy from Missouri.

O.city
12-31-2015, 08:18 PM
You're just a little pussy from Missouri.

Probably

siberian khatru
12-31-2015, 08:21 PM
Finally a big play. Unfortunately by the wrong team.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 08:23 PM
And there it is.

ohiobronco2
12-31-2015, 08:27 PM
I wonder who Fowler is pulling for.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 08:30 PM
3 rushing yards. yeah, that isn't going to work!

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Just about any college back is going to have a lot of yards with 40 rush attempts a game.

He will be another Bama back that will do nothing in the NFL.

ohiobronco2
12-31-2015, 08:37 PM
He will be another Bama back that will do nothing in the NFL.

Nick runs them into the ground.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Definitely rooting for MSU but a Bama vs Clemson matchup would be pretty fun to watch too.

Mr. Laz
12-31-2015, 08:40 PM
'bama player flopping like a little bitch

lewdog
12-31-2015, 08:48 PM
That was fucking terrible.

GloryDayz
Wow, very dumb throw!

siberian khatru
Dumb, dumb, dumb

tk13
Killer INT.

notorious
12-31-2015, 08:49 PM
Clemson put it on OU.

They basically run what KSU does, only with much better athletes and a great defense.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Cook sucks. Backup material in the NFL if even that.

Pitt Gorilla
LOL, Cook.

GloryDayz
I'm still stunned the kid threw that dumb of a pass! Wow, just WOW!

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 08:54 PM
Whatever GM drafts Connor Cook will absolutely have earned his firing a few years later

siberian khatru
12-31-2015, 08:59 PM
OTOH, the Bama fan on his 20th beer who called into the Finebaum show was entertaining.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 09:09 PM
Whatever GM drafts Connor Cook will absolutely have earned his firing a few years later

I'm at a loss for how poorly he's sensed the pressure and gotten rid of the ball. I'm just as stunned that coach hasn't provided him something more than what we've seen knowing that he's got 3, maybe 4, seconds to get the ball out of his hands.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm at a loss for how poorly he's sensed the pressure and gotten rid of the ball. I'm just as stunned that coach hasn't provided him something more than what we've seen knowing that he's got 3, maybe 4, seconds to get the ball out of his hands.

Coach D needs to rip him a new one!!!

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 09:17 PM

Don't go overboard again friend. Perhaps they can just talk a bit.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 09:19 PM
MSU just doesn't look like they belong on the same field.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Don't go overboard again friend. Perhaps they can just talk a bit.

I love talking.

To you.

MSU just doesn't look like they belong on the same field.

Not even close. Game is over. Getting pushed around on both sides of the ball.

tk13
12-31-2015, 09:24 PM
Somewhere a Michigan State fan just threw something through the TV.

Why Not?
Can't believe they overturned that. Officiating has been very one sided. But MSU is closer to embarrassing themselves than they are making this a game

Sassy Squatch
I thought this would be the better of the 2 playoff games.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 09:25 PM
Somewhere a Michigan State fan just threw something through the TV.

Or someone who thought MSU would show up and bet the +9.5

Not that I know anyone like that.......

Dayze
12-31-2015, 09:34 PM
What does the +9.5 mean?

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 09:36 PM
MSU's DBs suck too.

lewdog
12-31-2015, 09:36 PM
Or someone who thought MSU would show up and bet the +9.5

Not that I know anyone like that.......

You lose tonight.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 09:37 PM
What does the +9.5 mean?

It means basically Alabama has to win by 10. Anything less and you win the bet

tk13
12-31-2015, 09:38 PM
If pete was a Michigan State fan, he would have passed out by this point. Brutal call. The line judge was standing right there at the line of scrimmage. Ball never got there.

Dayze
12-31-2015, 09:43 PM
It means basically Alabama has to win by 10. Anything less and you win the bet

Thanks bud. So a negative number indicates the favorite?

tk13
12-31-2015, 09:46 PM
That looked like a video game punt return.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Cook fucking sucks. Jesus criminy.

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 09:54 PM
I thought this would be the better of the 2 playoff games.

Same here. First game was fun for the first 2.5 quarters.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 09:55 PM
Thanks bud. So a negative number indicates the favorite?

Exactly.

Chiefs-7 this week. If you bet Raiders and its 21-17 Chiefs, you win.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 09:57 PM
Welp, it looks like like there's a pretty large gap between #2 and #3 in college playoffs...

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 09:58 PM
Yeah, let's wait until 31-0 to realize having a pocket passer isn't the answer.

tk13
12-31-2015, 09:59 PM
This is the brutality of college football. If you're a MSU fan, you've waited a month, got hyped, spent a ton on travel and tickets for this rare opportunity and now you're getting your teeth kicked in.

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 09:59 PM
Welp, it looks like like there's a pretty large gap between #2 and #3 in college playoffs...

Michigan St hasn't seen a real deal SEC defense this year. You have to be real pumped up or real fast to get by that. They are neither tonight

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 10:03 PM
Monday is going to be fun for me. My group of 4 at work, one Michigan St alum one OU alum. For the last few weeks all they talked about was playing each other for the title. The other 2 teams where soft and it was pretty much warm up's for them.

tk13
12-31-2015, 10:04 PM
Monday is going to be fun for me. My group of 4 at work, one Michigan St alum one OU alum. For the last few weeks all they talked about was playing each other for the title. The other 2 teams where soft and it was pretty much warm up's for them.

I get Clemson but who on earth thinks Alabama is soft?

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 10:05 PM

A guy born and raised in northern Michigan. Haha

NewChief
12-31-2015, 10:08 PM

People who carry the SEC decline (which is somewhat based in a real phenom) to illogical conclusions.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2015, 10:08 PM
Michigan St hasn't seen a real deal SEC defense this year. You have to be real pumped up or real fast to get by that. They are neither tonight

It's not an sec thing. Sec wasn't very good this year. Alabama was a good team in a mostly bad conference.

And msu under dantonio will never be a championship team. They're a solid second or third team representing the conference. Osu's coaching fist fucked themselves, as they were always the only real team that could have represented the big 10.

Mennonite
12-31-2015, 10:11 PM

I work with a few guys from Michigan, and they were oddly confident about the game. Not exactly cocky, but there has been a lot of talk about the SEC being overrated.

Dayze
12-31-2015, 10:11 PM
Exactly.

Chiefs-7 this week. If you bet Raiders and its 21-17 Chiefs, you win.

Thanks man. Makes sense.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 10:15 PM
Thanks man. Makes sense.

No problem.

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 10:16 PM
I work with a few guys from Michigan, and they were oddly confident about the game. Not exactly cocky, but there has been a lot of talk about the SEC being overrated.

I have worked with people from Michigan in a few states over the years. They think very highly of themselves.

keg in kc
12-31-2015, 10:16 PM
Michigan State exposed just like I expected. Got into the tourney thanks in large part to a literal fluke win over Michigan and then just got hammered. And all the Connor Cook homers - I'd begun to wonder if they'd ever actually seen the guy play against a decent defense. Hopefully everyone's seen it now. It's like it used to be with LSU receivers: just stay the hell away from Michigan State qb's.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 10:20 PM
Yes, tackle him high, that'll work!

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 10:21 PM
Michigan State exposed just like I expected. Got into the tourney thanks in large part to a literal fluke win over Michigan and then just got hammered. And all the Connor Cook homers - I'd begun to wonder if they'd ever actually seen the guy play against a decent defense. Hopefully everyone's seen it now. It's like it used to be with LSU receivers: just stay the hell away from Michigan State qb's.

Are you suggesting Michigan could have hung with 'Bama?

Mennonite
12-31-2015, 10:23 PM
I have worked with people from Michigan in a few states over the years. They think very highly of themselves.

I can't disagree with you. I've gotten along with almost all of them, but you have to expect a bit of "know it all"-ism from them. Funnily enough, my grandmother went to Michigan during the second world war to work in a factory and she said the same thing.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2015, 10:28 PM
Are you suggesting Michigan could have hung with 'Bama?

Osu if you kept the play calls away from their nightmarishly bad offensive coordinators could have hung with Bama. Michigan's QB is way too noodle armed to stick with Bama, but in a year or two with a different QB, Michigan might

keg in kc
12-31-2015, 10:28 PM
Are you suggesting Michigan could have hung with 'Bama?Not at all. Michigan was never realistically in the championship discussion. Ohio State might have, however. Much as I hate to say it I think they're the only big 10 team that would've had any shot. Iowa definitely had none.

I just mentioned the Michigan game because it's the very rarest sort of undeserved or unearned win. Might not see something like that again anytime soon.

FloridaMan88
12-31-2015, 10:31 PM
People got too excited about the Big 10's future prospects with Ohio State's NC run last year.

Ohio State won with SEC-type talent and speed that Urban Meyer has been able to recruit to Columbus.

Michigan State is your traditional Big 10 team and their lack of talent/athleticism is on full display tonight.

Michigan State's overachieving grit may work against an equally speed/athleticism-challenged team like Iowa but it gets exposed against the Alabama's of the world.

baitism
12-31-2015, 10:33 PM
As a Mizzou fan, I can concur that 3-star talent can only get you so far.

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 10:33 PM
Not at all. Michigan was never realistically in the championship discussion. Ohio State might have, however. Much as I hate to say it I think they're the only big 10 team that would've had any shot. Iowa definitely had none.

I just mentioned the Michigan game because it's the very rarest sort of undeserved or unearned win. Might not see something like that again anytime soon.

Ah.. I'm just not sure anybody can hang with 'Bama this year. Clemson has a lot to worry about.

keg in kc
12-31-2015, 10:37 PM
Ah.. I'm just not sure anybody can hang with 'Bama this year. Clemson has a lot to worry about.I thought for sure it would be Alabama and Oklahoma, with Alabama winning it, but Clemson looked great in the second half today. Maybe they're legit. :shrug:

Prison Bitch
12-31-2015, 10:38 PM

Why do you even play football?

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 10:38 PM
As a Mizzou fan, I can concur that 3-star talent can only get you so far.

MU fan also. I just hope for one, maybe 2 or 3 losses per season and a bowl game.

Dayze
12-31-2015, 10:45 PM
What an ass kicking. Incredible. And mostly done without the usual dose of a running game.

Bama s linebackers and Dline are incredible. Getting massive pressure with four nearly all night.

KC_Connection
12-31-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure that game wasn't more about Michigan State being weak than this version of Alabama being an unstoppable dynamo of a team, but the outcome was hardly surprising. Let's see if Clemson can make it competitive.

Hamwallet
12-31-2015, 10:47 PM
All in all I love the setup. 2 games with the best 4 teams on New Year's Eve night. Everyone was dreaming of this a few seasons ago.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2015, 10:50 PM
People got too excited about the Big 10's future prospects with Ohio State's NC run last year.

Ohio State won with SEC-type talent and speed that Urban Meyer has been able to recruit to Columbus.

Michigan State is your traditional Big 10 team and their lack of talent/athleticism is on full display tonight.

Michigan State's overachieving grit may work against an equally speed/athleticism-challenged team like Iowa but it gets exposed against the Alabama's of the world.

In the big 10s defense, most conferences featured a strong team (maybe) and a bag of crap. Msu and Iowa were very good two and three teams. Ferentz and Dantonio will probably always be that calibre at best. That's their MO. When the best in the conference fails, they can back into conference championships.

Osu had sec talent but after losing Herman to Houston, they were coached by big East quality coaching. Osus going to take a huge hit in talent so Michigan is probably the big 10s hope next year.

Great Expectations
12-31-2015, 10:51 PM
All in all I love the setup. 2 games with the best 4 teams on New Year's Eve night. Everyone was dreaming of this a few seasons ago.

It's awesome unless your team loses, then it sucks ass.

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure that game wasn't more about Michigan State being weak than this version of Alabama being an unstoppable dynamo of a team, but the outcome was hardly surprising. Let's see if Clemson can make it competitive.

Alabama matched up well against Michigan State's rather pedestrian offense. I am not sure they will be so dominant against Clemson.

I think there are a few teams that could beat Bama on a neutral field.

Bwana
12-31-2015, 11:12 PM
Roll Tide!

NWTF
12-31-2015, 11:19 PM
I thought for sure it would be Alabama and Oklahoma, with Alabama winning it, but Clemson looked great in the second half today. Maybe they're legit. :shrug:

That was my pick too. I overvalued Oklahoma. Everyone at work had Alabama and most of them had Clemson over Oklahoma. No one picked Michigan St.

KChiefs1
12-31-2015, 11:44 PM
Bama vs Clemson

Predictions?

GloryDayz
12-31-2015, 11:45 PM
Bama vs Clemson

Predictions?

From what I saw, 'Bama should be able to handle Clemson.

Why Not?
12-31-2015, 11:48 PM
Bama vs Clemson

Predictions?

Want? Clem 31-20

Reality Bama 35-17

GloucesterChief
12-31-2015, 11:55 PM
From what I saw, 'Bama should be able to handle Clemson.

Watson is better than anybody on MSU's O twice over.

Toby Waller
01-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Clemson will get clowned anyway

Prison Bitch
01-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Bama -7 in early odds

Bewbies
01-01-2016, 12:46 AM
That was an impressive win by Bama. Probably the most impressive win all year.

Still hoping Clemson wins it all though.

ohiobronco2
01-01-2016, 09:51 AM

I always love it when people say Urban brought SEC type talent up north. I love pointing out that only a few starters from that team came from outside the state of Ohio. OSU does recruit nationally, but they were able to do that under Cooper and couldn't win the big one. Urban is just a really good coach.

ohiobronco2
01-01-2016, 09:52 AM
That was an impressive win by Bama. Probably the most impressive win all year.

Still hoping Clemson wins it all though.

This. I hope that defensive lineman from Clemson is healthy.

FloridaMan88
01-01-2016, 11:15 AM
I always love it when people say Urban brought SEC type talent up north. I love pointing out that only a few starters from that team came from outside the state of Ohio. OSU does recruit nationally, but they were able to do that under Cooper and couldn't win the big one. Urban is just a really good coach.

And Mark Dantonio isn't a "really good coach"?

To use a tired football cliche, it isn't about the X's and O's as much as it is about the Jimmy's and the Joe's.

DaKCMan AP
01-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Through 12/31/15:

SEC 4-1 (6 games left)
Pac 12 5-2 (3 games left)
Big 10 3-2 (5 games left)
ACC 4-5 (1 game left)
Big XII 1-2 (4 games left)

<object data-extension-version="0.4.0.129" data-install-updates-user-configuration="true" id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

GloryDayz
01-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Gators with no kicking game. That's a bit of a hamstring there!

alanm
01-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Ohio St raping Notre Dame already.

GloryDayz
01-01-2016, 12:25 PM
This Wolverine v. Gator game could be less watchable than the MSU v. 'Bama game was...

Off to Hockey I suppose!

siberian khatru
01-01-2016, 12:32 PM
All that talk about Bosa, and now he gets ejected

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2016, 12:33 PM
That is the correct call according to the rule, but the rule itself is so goddamned stupid and they need to get rid of it.

Hydrae
01-01-2016, 12:34 PM
All that talk about Bosa, and now he gets ejected

What a brilliant way to end your college career.

At least the ND guy got hurt. Not ending on a stupid play early in a bowl game.

alanm
01-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Joey Bosa gets tossed. ACC refs again. Nate Gerry of the Huskers got hosed on his ejection.

GloucesterChief
01-01-2016, 12:37 PM
How do people like Braxton Miller as a replacement for DAT if DAT decides to hang it up? Don't know if he could field punts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Ohio State beat Alabama because Lane Kiffin got away from the run that was killing OSU, and Saban has never been able to adapt to mobile QBs.

Alabama will always beat teams that run pro-style offenses because they recruit better players for a defense that is geared to stop a pro-style offense, but Saban is not able to adjust schematically against teams that run spread elements. That's why they lost to Miss St. last year, Ole Miss this year, and it's why he failed in the NFL where the talent levels are closer.

Sassy Squatch
What did Bosa do?

BigMeatballDave
How do people like Braxton Miller as a replacement for DAT if DAT decides to hang it up? Don't know if he could field punts.

I would love it!

alanm
How do people like Braxton Miller as a replacement for DAT if DAT decides to hang it up? Don't know if he could field punts.What as a RB. Don't know if he could catch on as a WR.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Joey Bosa gets tossed. ACC refs again. Nate Gerry of the Huskers got hosed on his ejection.

It's an SEC crew.

siberian khatru
What did Bosa do?

Targeting. Led with his helmet into QB's chest.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2016, 12:39 PM
What did Bosa do?

Ejected for Targeting.

Sassy Squatch
01-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Jesus....

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2016, 12:40 PM

To be fair, he was stumbling somewhat when he hit him, but he did lower his helmet. I know why they throw the flag (see what you hit), but goddamn if it isn't stupid as hell.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2016, 12:40 PM
I like the Targeting rule for helmet to helmet only.

alanm
01-01-2016, 12:41 PM
What did Bosa do?Hit the ND QB in the chest with the crown of his helmet. If you ask me it didn't call for a ejection. Personal foul but not a ejection. ACC refs overreact again. ACC refs tossed Nate Gerry last Sat for a legal hit. Gerry tackled a WR with his helmet off to the side.

alanm
01-01-2016, 12:42 PM
It's an SEC crew.Thought they said it was a ACC crew. My bad.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Thought they said it was a ACC crew. My bad.

Trust me, the SEC is just as draconian about targeting.

In the last two years they've ejected three of Missouri's best defensive players (Terry Becker, Shane Ray, and Braylon Webb) all on bullshit targeting calls.

GloucesterChief
01-01-2016, 12:45 PM
What as a RB. Don't know if he could catch on as a WR.

All around gadget player like DAT is. Miller could probably even throw decently. Think Randle-El.

DaKCMan AP
01-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Ohio State beat Alabama because Lane Kiffin got away from the run that was killing OSU, and Saban has never been able to adapt to mobile QBs.

Alabama will always beat teams that run pro-style offenses because they recruit better players for a defense that is geared to stop a pro-style offense, but Saban is not able to adjust schematically against teams that run spread elements. That's why they lost to Miss St. last year, Ole Miss this year, and it's why he failed in the NFL where the talent levels are closer.

Saban figured out how to school Urban while at Florida.

siberian khatru
01-01-2016, 12:47 PM
At this rate Florida at halftime will be auditioning fans in the stands to kick.

displacedinMN
01-01-2016, 12:49 PM
At this rate Florida at halftime will be auditioning fans in the stands to kick.

Notre Dame may be too. but for all positions.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2016, 12:49 PM

No, he didn't. He just recruited better players. If he knew how to school Urban, Meyer's third string QB wouldn't have hung 42 on his ass last year.

GloucesterChief
01-01-2016, 12:51 PM

Meyer runs the spread option. In last years playoffs they had a more big play traditional spread offense due to Jones not being that mobile. Seemed to knock Saban for a loop.

DaKCMan AP
01-01-2016, 01:12 PM
No, he didn't. He just recruited better players. If he knew how to school Urban, Meyer's third string QB wouldn't have hung 42 on his ass last year.

Saban beats Meyer it's due to better players.
Meyer beats Saban it's due to being out coached.

Got it.

siberian khatru
01-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Treon Harris being Treon Harris

baitism
01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
The point of the rule is to protect the tackler as well. You know how many guys have hurt their necks, some permanently, leading with the helmet? It's funny how people want to make football safer, except for when it negatively impacts their team.

alanm
01-01-2016, 01:30 PM
The rape of Notre Dame is on. :D

ohiobronco2
01-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Nick Saban looks under his bed at night for Urban Meyer.

alanm
01-01-2016, 01:32 PM
The point of the rule is to protect the tackler as well. You know how many guys have hurt their necks, some permanently, leading with the helmet? It's funny how people want to make football safer, except for when it negatively impacts their team.As in the case of Nate Gerry last week the refs had benefit of replay and still got it wrong. It's clearly subjective.

ohiobronco2
01-01-2016, 01:35 PM
I don't have a problem with a penalty for Bosa if your argument is the Ref through the flag because he was actually protecting Bosa. However an ejection is ridiculous. Pretty soon it will be two hand touch.

baitism
01-01-2016, 01:36 PM
As in the case of Nate Gerry last week the refs had benefit of replay and still got it wrong. It's clearly subjective.

That may be. But, that's on the refs, not the rule. We don't want college players breaking their necks.