PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Paper Tigers

Iconic
11-13-2016, 04:55 PM
Yes we are first place in the AFCW. Yes we are 7-2 and currently undefeated in our division. And yes the AFC is comprised of the Patriots and then everybody ****ing else. But honestly... we are paper tigers. Our play doesn't reflect our record. This is the most shakiest a 7-2 team could be. It doesn't add up. No matter how many wins pile up, it still feels like we are destined for a one-and-done playoff tenure.

This isn't even a Smith thread. We are more than halfway through the season and our offense still has absolutely no identity. Every week it looks like we just stumble and fall into a win somehow.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2016, 04:57 PM
You didn't watch last year did you???

notorious
11-13-2016, 04:57 PM

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Dude is bronco Scum poster anyway

MMXcalibur
11-13-2016, 04:59 PM
You're right. We should have lost.
It would make us feel a lot better.

Iconic
11-13-2016, 05:00 PM

We beat the Texans. The Texans...

Whom we just lost to this year.

Hamwallet
11-13-2016, 05:02 PM
So a team that uses defense to win games can never win a SB... did you not watch what happened in Denver last year? We have JC hitting our cap and hasn't played in damn near 2 seasons, Houston out all year so far. Our number 1 WR has been out for basically 2.5 weeks AND we are still winning. I drive home from my pops place every Sunday this season saying wow, we shouldn't have won that game. Let's see how we all feel when it's week 16 and everyone that we know will play this season is playing finally.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Yes I agree. The Raiders are paper tigers

Shaid
11-13-2016, 05:04 PM
I agree. Unless our offense can find a way to move the ball with some regularity, we're going to fall apart. Hill needs to be our slot guy going forward. Conley needs to be more involved and so does Kelce. That all falls on Alex who is just off this year for some reason.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2016, 05:05 PM
We beat the Texans. The Texans...

Whom we just lost to this year.

Too dumb to understand my point? Broncos trash.

notorious
11-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Best Defender - Out for the last 16-17 games

Best Offensive Weapon - Out forever

Best Wide Receiver - Out

Still winning. No other team can say this.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Denver is the shakiest a 7-2 team could get. Those fags should be 5-4 at best.

Pasta Little Brioni
7-2 and we get the best addition to a team midseason in the NFL...SCARY!!

notorious
Denver is the shakiest a 7-2 team could get. Those pillowbiters should be 5-4 at best.

They are an XP and FG away from .500.

Like I said, not worried at all.

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Best Defender - Out for the last 16-17 games

Best Offensive Weapon - Out forever

Best Wide Receiver - Out

Still winning. No other team can say this.

pretty much what I was going to post..

can't call this team paper tigers based on the M.I.A that will be returning...

can call them FIGHTERS.. for they do not give up.. and are scrapping juuuuuust well enough until they get back two of their top players...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Defense wins championships. I am getting annoyed that I have to keep repeating this. Having a good/great offense is just icing on the cake. But your damn cake is basically built on defense.

Bowser
11-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Denver is the shakiest a 7-2 team could get. Those pillowbiters should be 5-4 at best.

7-3*

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-13-2016, 05:10 PM

For reals. IF anything, San Diego and Denver should flip records.

We cannot overlook the Chargers later this season, their defense is ranked in the top ten in both run and pass...they are just starting to gel. Mebane and Bosa are balling along with Flowers who has rejuvenated his career.

PunkinDrublic
11-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Really dumb post. Good teams find ways to win when things aren't going well in all phases of the game. Our offense wasn't making a lot of plays but I think Carolina was beasting on defense. I'm proud of the defense for responding after Cam was killing us on those slant passes.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-13-2016, 05:11 PM
The offense absolutely has an identity. It's run the damn football and take care of it. We played the best run defense we are going to see today on the road, and falling behind 17-0 forced us to have to play in a way that doesn't really suit us. Still found a way to win.

We're going to get Jamaal back for the playoffs and the rest of the gang will hopefully remain, and we will make a run.

Trivers
11-13-2016, 05:13 PM
We are who they say we are. 7-2 and in first place.

Drama queen "look at me" thread.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Time and time again we said last year that Denver was 'lucky' and shoulda been this or that blah blah blah. It doesn't matter. Great teams find a way.

You are what your records says you are. We're 17-2 since the winning streak started last year.

Bugeater
11-13-2016, 05:14 PM
The offense absolutely has an identity. It's run the damn football and take care of it. We played the best run defense we are going to see today on the road, and falling behind 17-0 forced us to have to play in a way that doesn't really suit us. Still found a way to win.

We're going to get Jamaal back for the playoffs and the rest of the gang will hopefully remain, and we will make a run.
ROFL You are such a pathetic homer.

DaFace
11-13-2016, 05:14 PM
The Broncos beat the Chiefs last year pretty much exactly how we just beat the Panthers. Good teams have to win ugly once in a while.

OldSchool
11-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Really dumb post. Good teams find ways to win when things aren't going well in all phases of the game. Our offense wasn't making a lot of plays but I think Carolina was beasting on defense. I'm proud of the defense for responding after Cam was killing us on those slant passes.

Precisely.

And they're doing all of that without Justin Houston.

What do you think will happen once we replace Zombo and Hali with Houston?

pugsnotdrugs19
11-13-2016, 05:18 PM
ROFL You are such a pathetic homer.

What did I say that wasn't true? Obviously the offense sucked today. Complimentary football is part of it. You're a sad sack of shit who does nothing but bitch. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, douche.

jonzie04
11-13-2016, 05:40 PM
The Broncos beat the Chiefs last year pretty much exactly how we just beat the Panthers. Good teams have to win ugly once in a while.

I said exactly that in the game thread. That peters pick was very similar to that Charles fumble return. We know exactly how the panthers fans feel, but man it feels good to be on the other side of it

Easy 6
11-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Dude is bronco Scum poster anyway

Is this true, this guy is a Dinver turncoat?

Chief Roundup
11-13-2016, 06:10 PM
What did I say that wasn't true? Obviously the offense sucked today. Complimentary football is part of it. You're a sad sack of shit who does nothing but bitch. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, douche.

Do you really think Jamaal will be back week 17?