PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kphobia-

Fat Elvis
04-14-2002, 01:11 PM
You ought to go to other boards (other teams, that is) and actively encourage them to pile onto Nepa-homo, both at the Star and at his site. Other teams would just tear him a new one at the Star and if they got enough traffic at his site, it would bog it down or shut it down. Just give the dickhead more than he can handle.

Taco John
04-14-2002, 01:33 PM
What's that all about?

Mr. Laz
04-14-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Taco_John
What's that all about?

there's a guy(jd prez) on another board site that is a complete psychopath.

*think napoleon complex*

anywhoo he like to get guys from his chat board and go around spamming other boards he feels are competition and they try to spam until the board shuts down.

real juvenile, complete idiot

headsnap
04-14-2002, 01:42 PM
good idea, lets sick Taco on him.

that nepa dude is not stable.

Taco John
04-14-2002, 02:23 PM
I would think Kyle would impose sanctions on him, starting with removing the link to the front page of CP if this guy is so bad...

Hmmmm... I hate in-line message boards... Total suck... Almost as bad as I hate EZboards... EZboards are lame.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 02:51 PM
It's a long story, TJ. Originally, it was a silly feud that was kinda entertaining. Now..... he's crossed way too many lines for my taste. I accidentally left my sig on an email response one time and he's been harassing me via phone ever since. It really pisses the wife off - last night he dropped an F-bomb on her at about 11:30 and even though I have zero respect for him, that's not a line I've broached.

I dunno why Kyle hasn't removed the link. At first it was because they DEMANDED that it be removed - now I guess it's still there so ChiefsPlanet users can count their blessings.

KCJohnny even shunned that site. :D

Fat Elvis,
Thanks for the interest, but I don't wish to drag anybody into this stupidity. I really have taken the high road throughout the entire ordeal and that will continue. The accusations of misbehaviour are amusing to me. He thinks I'm behind everything negative that should happen to him. He's wrong. There are more JD haters than not and he's just growing the list. The annoying part about VD is there is no honor with him. He lies about everything - even going so far as to accuse me of sexual harassment of a 15 year old girl via telephone (NEVER).

It's too bad that he chooses to wage "war" on kansascity.com. I truly am sad about that.

JOhn
04-14-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by KPhobia
It's a long story, TJ. Originally, it was a silly feud that was kinda entertaining. Now..... he's crossed way too many lines for my taste. I accidentally left my sig on an email response one time and he's been harassing me via phone ever since. It really pisses the wife off - last night he dropped an F-bomb on her at about 11:30 and even though I have zero respect for him, that's not a line I've broached.

??? Man you need to just report this jerk for phone harassment. If not then sick Fraz and Dole on him :eek:

anyway, don't take that SH!T, you can only turn the other check so many time.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 03:45 PM
I dunno if you could label my behaviour "turning the other cheek". I respond to him and belittle him, but I always keep it clean and truthful. On one side there is honor and integrity - on the other, there is the vile & despicable moron.

I'm glad we don't have that on this board.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 03:47 PM
Also, I believe our law enforcement has much more productive things to do rather than harass otherwise law abiding citizens for speeding. I feel much the same about involving them in this childishness. However, if the unwanted phone calls continue, I'll be left with few alternatives.

KC2004
04-14-2002, 03:53 PM
KPhobia,

If I were you the next time he called I would inform him that the conversation was being taped and if he continued to make harassing phone calls you would have no other choice but to seek legal action against him. I would also say if he kept attacking you via internet you could also report him to his ISP for abuse. These simply action should take the wind out of Nepa-Worthless's sails and posssibly send him back to his board. After reading the threats made on the Star BB I would think you would of reported him there beings your a mod here and I know you wouldn't let this abuse go one here.

Sometimes ya just got to kick a guy in the nuts for him to understand how things work.

Tribal Warfare
04-14-2002, 04:01 PM
http://www.raiderboard.com/

If you want posters to "pile on" this is the place to go. These Raider Fans love to pilage unexpecting BBs, and specially if they're KC Chief BBs

Phobia
04-14-2002, 04:04 PM

Thanks. The mod at KC.com works 9-5 M-F and everything will be logged and removed first thing Monday morning. Pwez will likely have his account removed (AGAIN) and will show up as another moniker shortly thereafter. The thing is that Pwez KNOWS nothing is removed on the weekends and that's when he escalates his brand of BS.

I've already voiced my displeasure to the kc.com mods several times and until they block the entire AOL block of IP addresses in Wilkes Barre, PA, he'll keep coming back. There's little else I can do. AOL just wants the $25 per month - they won't ban him - it's been tried over at fanstop.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Tribal Warfare

If you want posters to "pile on" this is the place to go. These Raider Fans love to pilage unexpecting BBs, and specially if they're KC Chief BBs

NO! I don't want that. VD has already tried that and I won't stoop to that level. If somebody thinks this is a great idea, please do not send them here nor kc.com.

Thanks.

Tribal Warfare
04-14-2002, 04:23 PM
Phil, the BB issues are concerned just stay out of it, because every accusation he makes allows people to view his true colors. JD Prez feasts off of quarrels and disharmony thats how he promotes his website and BB.

Remember you're holding all the cards, and he's shooting blanks.

:D

Bwana
04-14-2002, 04:24 PM
Phil: You have go tto be shit'n me? This vile pile of crap is callign your home phone? If it were me, I would install a phone recorder record all of his calls. Turn that over to the phone company, they frown on such things. If that didn't work, I would be burning some frequent flyer miles and resolving things in person. Calling someones personal home over an internet pissing match is way out of line and should be taken care of ASAP.

RedNeckRaider
04-14-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Tribal Warfare

If you want posters to "pile on" this is the place to go. These Raider Fans love to pilage unexpecting BBs, and specially if they're KC Chief BBs Not all Raider fans!:grr: :D

LVNHACK
04-14-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey I'm new to this BB stuff what is spamming?, I'm from Pa. originally and know where this JDprez is from dudes gotta be unhappy maybe thats what's up with his mental state,I mean if you were gonna give the WORLD an ENEMA that's where you would stick it.

morphius
04-14-2002, 04:48 PM
I think the guy deserves the "food" treatmant and nothing more. Of course it would be nice if I didn't have to see his name over here either.

JOhn
04-14-2002, 04:54 PM
Hey Phil,
Idea #1
Just remembered a little trick I did awhile back. Had someone stalking the wife, making obscene phone calls, etc. Anyway to make a long story short, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a Air-Horn you know the type :D , anyway next couple of times he called I gave him a little blast. From what I understand it is quite painfull.

Idea #2
Some phone companies allow selective blocking of certian phone numbers. Or if his comes up unknown, get "unknown call block"

Also if he just calls and hangs up, the ID # should still show up, either the phone company or PD can take care of it.

Phil, calling your home is WAY over the line. You really need to have it taken care of before it gets worse. Could be your kids who answer next time.

KCChiefsMan2
04-14-2002, 05:00 PM
I dont think that anybody but KPhobia himself knows the situation between him and JD, but I'm proudly apart of nepa and from what I see is that JD promotes his site and that bothers you because he is your competition so you threaten to ruin our site? that is pretty pathetic if you ask me, either you're jealous or just plain stupid, but if you guys try to do something tricky there will be some tricky attorneys filing suit. I suggest you worry about yourself, if kc.com allows him to post there then there should be no problem, its time you started worrying about your own site. JD called your home phone to try to work things out with you man to find a peaceful resolution and then another thing about these phone calls is that you were hitting on a 15 yr old? man that is pretty sick if you ask me, I'm only 21 and I can't even fathom that, what are you? 40? Phil, you need to worry about Phil. and that goes for the rest of you that has a prob with nepa.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 05:30 PM
KCChiefsman,

If you're 21, then you are at the right age for all that innocent naivety. If you believe everything jd tells you, you have some probs of your own.

JD did call me and work things out. Then several days later, he's bored and started making ridiculous accusations. Rinse & repeat.

If you think I'm going to hit on a woman I've never seen in my life OVER THE PHONE, .... That's just nuts! Have you seen my wife? WTF?

Have you read all the posts here? I'm not asking for help - I discourage anybody else becoming involved.

I'm 31, fwiw.

Fat Elvis
04-14-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan
I dont think that anybody but KPhobia himself knows the situation between him and JD, but I'm proudly apart of nepa and from what I see is that JD promotes his site and that bothers you because he is your competition so you threaten to ruin our site? that is pretty pathetic if you ask me, either you're jealous or just plain stupid, but if you guys try to do something tricky there will be some tricky attorneys filing suit. I suggest you worry about yourself, if kc.com allows him to post there then there should be no problem, its time you started worrying about your own site. JD called your home phone to try to work things out with you man to find a peaceful resolution and then another thing about these phone calls is that you were hitting on a 15 yr old? man that is pretty sick if you ask me, I'm only 21 and I can't even fathom that, what are you? 40? Phil, you need to worry about Phil. and that goes for the rest of you that has a prob with nepa.

In all fairness to Kphobia, he has asked us to stay out of it. And for his sake, we probably should. Lets face it, JD is a bonafide psycho. Seriously. Anyone who calls and harasses people over an internet quibble is mentally unbalanced. You just can't, in all good reason, deny that. Myself, I'll prolly stop after today (unless the jerk lays in on me), but for now its just like passing a car wreck; I just can't look away.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Don Litwhiler
Hey I'm new to this BB stuff what is spamming?, I'm from Pa. originally and know where this JDprez is from dudes gotta be unhappy maybe thats what's up with his mental state,I mean if you were gonna give the WORLD an ENEMA that's where you would stick it.

Don,
Spamming is a pretty broad term. In this case it was going to a competing Chiefs BB to advertise his own Chiefs BB. It's unethical and against the rules. So, when he's flamed for doing so, he spams that BB in another form, basically trashing everybody that stands in his way.

KCChiefsMan2
04-14-2002, 06:51 PM
"If you're 21, then you are at the right age for all that innocent naivety. If you believe everything jd tells you, you have some probs of your own. "

you think I have probs of my own? please man, go get an education then talk to me

Bwana
04-14-2002, 07:07 PM
KCChiefsMan: If you came in here to cause problems, you need to crawl back into your hole.

stevieray
04-14-2002, 07:21 PM
Somebody watches too much TV.

JOhn
04-14-2002, 07:31 PM
[B
you think I have probs of my own? please man, go get an education then talk to me [/B]

:LOL: ROFL

coming from a kid most likely still in school :rolleyes:

Ditto what Bwana said.

RedNeckRaider
04-14-2002, 07:39 PM
The oh yeah you are so dumb comeback is a tad weak!

KCChiefsMan2
04-14-2002, 08:16 PM
you think I came to cause problems? I came to make a statement, for some that may be a problem I suppose, basically don't bother our nepa site. We're not the one's acting childish at all. I find it funny that some of you think that me being 21 years old is a weakness, some of you probably need to look at your life now and I know which direction mine is in, where has your lives gone? and how has tormenting JD about promoting his site benefited yours?

morphius
04-14-2002, 08:26 PM
KCChiefsMan - I don't think you have seen everything that has happened, and I do think it is wrong to attack his BB, there is no reason other Chiefs fans should have to pay because the owner of that BB insulted and threatened us and keeps telling us that we have the crappest BB on the web.

If you look on our front page, you will see that the Planet links to many diff Chiefs sites and we were mostly all members of the KCStar BB before it shutdown and many of us are members over at Pigskin... You get the idea. So we don't mind people telling us about their websites and asking us to visit and add a link, but when they threaten us, well it tends to tick people off.

And for what it is worth, Kphobia doesn't need to hit on a younger chick, I have seen his wife in person. Plus I know him well enough to know that he wouldn't do something like that.

Morphius
Made his statement.

JOhn
04-14-2002, 08:26 PM
and how has tormenting JD about promoting his site benefited yours?

:LOL: :LOL:

FYI, he's they one that came here starting crap, then playing his same story on KC.com and anywere else he can. Take a look at his vulgar lang. and his childish antics and you'll see who has a fixation. As for any here envying his BB, that's real funny.
You made your statement for what ever it was worth ( nothing)now time for you to run back to little man JD.

Oh yea, don't let the door hit yea on the ass on the way out.

RedNeckRaider
04-14-2002, 08:27 PM
you think I came to cause problems? I came to make a statement, for some that may be a problem I suppose, basically don't bother our nepa site. We're not the one's acting childish at all. I find it funny that some of you think that me being 21 years old is a weakness, some of you probably need to look at your life now and I know which direction mine is in, where has your lives gone? and how has tormenting JD about promoting his site benefited yours? Hey KC I have no clue to what this beef is about just noted that calling someone dumb or saying go get a education and then talk to me is a weak response. I have no beef with you or anyone as long as you or they come in peace.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 08:42 PM
you think I came to cause problems? I came to make a statement, for some that may be a problem I suppose, basically don't bother our nepa site. We're not the one's acting childish at all. I find it funny that some of you think that me being 21 years old is a weakness, some of you probably need to look at your life now and I know which direction mine is in, where has your lives gone? and how has tormenting JD about promoting his site benefited yours?

Speaking of getting an education.....

Talk Football or don't talk at all, KCChiefsMan. We don't need to play out the Springer inbred show on this BB as well.

Phobia
04-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Oh, I see that the 21 year old was only looking for approval from his boss: http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?id=9872465&usernum=2868546233

Nice work, Paul. We're all classless bastards, huh? Ok.

Pitt Gorilla
04-14-2002, 11:23 PM
Phob,
they keep calling you a pedaphile...What's the deal? Can they do that?

Fat Elvis
04-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
Phob,
they keep calling you a pedaphile...What's the deal? Can they do that?

What do you expect from a 21 year old that is still living in the dorms? You know, after graduation, its right back to mom and pops.....

JOhn
04-14-2002, 11:50 PM
Just an idea Phil,
Instead of locking the thread, Just delete it. Don't give the satisfaction. I've too have watched little JD boy and his rants or whatever you call them both here and elsewere. He's not worth the trouble.

mcan
04-14-2002, 11:54 PM
What the hell is going on here.
[best ricky ricardo] Phil, you've got some 'splainin to do... [/best ricky ricardo]

Seriously, How would anybody in PA know even if you DID hit on a fifteen year-old. BTW- Is she hot? :D

Joe Seahawk
04-14-2002, 11:56 PM
Oh, I see that the 21 year old was only looking for approval from his boss: http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?id=9872465&usernum=2868546233

Nice work, Paul. We're all classless bastards, huh? Ok.

All I got from that link was this...:LOL: ROFL

Sorry, the owner of this service has elected to ban your IP address (12.228.108.126) from using any of their services. If you have any questions please contact the owner of the Web Site, NOT Bravenet. Thank you.

mcan
04-14-2002, 11:57 PM
I'm not having any trouble w/ the link.
Why the hell would JD ban a seahawks fan? Joe, have you been hitting on anybody?... ;)

Rausch
04-15-2002, 12:01 AM
Ok, I know zip about this guy or his site.

I clicked the link.

The BB sucks. I can't stand how they have that thing arranged. How the hell do you find anything over there!?!

Anyway, found this:

"those people over there are as classless as can be, they(especially pediphiles like phil) need to be put in their place (prison for phil's sake). That reminds me of Steven Spielberg's new movie with Cruise, they arrest people before they commit the crime! well they should probably arrest this pediphile before something happens to an innocent young child."

http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?id=9872480&usernum=2868546233

Now I really don't like this b@$t@rd.....:grr:

Joe Seahawk
04-15-2002, 12:03 AM
No idea why I was banned..I certainly dont care though..

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:10 AM
Here goes the pedophile story:

The idiot had this woman call me to talk about how wrong I was. I was cordial and humored her because I assumed the entire time that it was his wife/fiance. She told me she was 25 and married (also the age & status of his wife/fiance). Then at the end of the conversation she explained that she had seen my picture online and that she had thoughts about me. I just laughed because I am FAR from a hottie. I mean, I'm not homely, but I know that no woman worth anything is going to call me, legitimately hitting on me - 'specially not from half way across the country. I laughed at her politely and bid her farewell.

The next day a story surfaced that I had commented on the breasts of this mystery woman and that she was not a woman, but a young girl. Hence, the Pedophile tag.

Rausch
04-15-2002, 12:13 AM
Calling someone a pedophile is a serious accusation.

Very serious.

I'm for killing those bastadges.....

So to me, someone calls me that, there will/would be lawyers, officers, and charges involved.....:grr:

JOhn
04-15-2002, 12:15 AM
So Basicly what happened is he has his 15 y/o daughter or her friend call you, and pose as an adult? What a F'n loser.

Guess he's a real man to have a child do his work huh?

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE
"those people over there are as classless as can be, they(especially pediphiles like phil) need to be put in their place (prison for phil's sake). That reminds me of Steven Spielberg's new movie with Cruise, they arrest people before they commit the crime! well they should probably arrest this pediphile before something happens to an innocent young child."

KCChiefsman (Paul) is just mad because not only has his account been banned, but his IP has been permanently banished for his false accusations.

If he continues from other Kansas University property, I'm sure that htismaqe can send some nasty email to their IT staff to get the young man in a heap of trouble.

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by JOhn
So Basicly what happened is he has his 15 y/o daughter or her friend call you, and pose as an adult? What a F'n loser.

Guess he's a real man to have a child do his work huh?

I guess. Then he proceeded to tell me what a hottie she was and how I would cream my pants if I ever saw her. Now who is the pedophile?

mcan
04-15-2002, 12:22 AM
Man, that reminds me of the stupid things my friend Ryan and I did back in Junior High. I just skimmed the whole thread on thier site about you (BTW it's the longest active thread they have) and all I found was a bunch of double talk and no point was ever made. But, they sure threw around the insults. Thanks for clearing that up man.

Rausch
04-15-2002, 12:23 AM

I guess. Then he proceeded to tell me what a hottie she was and how I would cream my pants if I ever saw her. Now who is the pedophile?

I thought that most cable internet providers assigned new IP addy's almost every few visits.

How does one ban a person without an IP addy, and how does one GET an IP addy?

I know of some good hacker software out there (Napster was like a trading post for the stuff before it went legit) but I hate having to reboot and go into VirtualPC ta' use the stuff.

Taco John
04-15-2002, 12:23 AM
Wow...

I remember being 21. Like all 21 year-olds, I was stupid as f*ck, but thought the world revolved around me...

6 years later, I don't know... I've got a lot to learn still, that's for sure. (inster your "you're still stupid as f*ck, Taco" jokes here)

The most noticable thing in these posts is how they throw around two theme's, together... Calling other people classless bastards while at the same time leviling baseless accusations and slandering Phil. In this case, it's like the pot calling the dove bar black. Nobody believes that Phil commented on a girl on the phone's breats except for people who are stupid and naive enough to believe such lies.

Rausch
04-15-2002, 12:26 AM
Good thing I don't have any feuds with poop chutes like that.

I'm not a gentleman.

I would have gotten annoyed VERY QUICKLY, and probably would have responeded with whatever I thought would hurt/tick off/cause tears in the other person.

I hate phones, and stupid phone games.....:#

mcan
04-15-2002, 12:27 AM
See, bronco lover over there gets it... How come those guys can't.

BTW- "The Wedding Singer" is a great movie.

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE
I thought that most cable internet providers assigned new IP addy's almost every few visits.

How does one ban a person without an IP addy, and how does one GET an IP addy?

The admins have access to IP information at this board. Paul was posting most likely from a dorm room at KU. Yeah, sometimes IP's change and users get a reprieve. Currently, though - we only have 2 users IP's banned. Pwez has AOL dialup so he's pretty hard to pin down to a range.

DJay, if your dad ever has a hard time getting into this BB, it's because he dials into the same AOL POP that the Pwez does. If so, please let me know so we can take care of him.

Pitt Gorilla
04-15-2002, 12:32 AM
and all I found was a bunch of double talk and no point was ever made. But, they sure threw around the insults.

Wow,
that sounds like some people over here!! (none of you guys)

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the comments, TJ. Despite our initial differences, I don't even hate you. :D

Let's be real for a second. I've made comments about breasts all my life. I've probably even noticed the torso on a woman that was not yet of age. I may have even commented on them. I will continue to do this until I am a blind, feeble old man.

The common theme to all this is that I COULD SEE THE DAMN HOOTERS IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I've never, not once, been attracted to an anonymous woman over a phone line - this is probably why I've never had any (900) charges on my phone bill. :D

Taco John
04-15-2002, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the comments, TJ. Despite our initial differences, I don't even hate you. :D

I don't even hate you either Phil... :toast:

I feel like Elton John should be singing right now... ROFL

Phobia
04-15-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Taco_John
I don't even hate you either Phil... :toast:

Do you think we could get a room this time of night? I think you have the juiciest set of man breasts I've seen in a Long, long time. I'm gonna need to see some ID, ya know.

mcan
04-15-2002, 01:05 AM

Do you think we could get a room this time of night? I think you have the juiciest set of man breasts I've seen in a Long, long time. I'm gonna need to see some ID, ya know.

:LOL:
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Should I go over there as an ambassador and smooth things over?

Phobia
04-15-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by mcan
:LOL:
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Should I go over there as an ambassador and smooth things over?

Only if you wanna:
1. Be begged to stay and post there.
2. Be cussed & called a pedophile for being affiliated with KPhobia.

One of those two things will most certainly happen. What will not happen is what you plan to go over there for - BTDT Got the T-shirt. The dude just likes to perform to an audience no matter how stupid he has to be to attract the voyeurs.

mcan
04-15-2002, 01:18 AM
I'm not so sure I could figure out how to post over there anyway... I doubt JD and co. are up this late anyway.

Phobia
04-15-2002, 01:23 AM
I'm certain you could handle it. It's the most simplistic BB of all time. They don't even have accounts. I could post there all day long as JD Prez or mcan and there isn't a thing they could do about it.

mcan
04-15-2002, 01:25 AM
I'm certain you could handle it. It's the most simplistic BB of all time. They don't even have accounts. I could post there all day long as JD Prez or mcan and there isn't a thing they could do about it.

Well, you're usually funnier than me, and supposedly get all the chicks, so you can use "mcan" if you want to. :D

Phobia
04-15-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by mcan
Well, you're usually funnier than me, and supposedly get all the chicks, so you can use "mcan" if you want to. :D

Yeah, the one night my wife doesn't accompany me to my Friday night softball league, I get hit on..... It was crazy.

Do you want me to get you one over the age of 18? :D 'cuz I know this 16 year old.... :rolleyes:

mcan
04-15-2002, 01:43 AM

Yeah, the one night my wife doesn't accompany me to my Friday night softball league, I get hit on..... It was crazy.

Do you want me to get you one over the age of 18? :D 'cuz I know this 16 year old.... :rolleyes:

Don't matter to me man... 16's legal here in KS. You can ask Mark Chumura. ;)