PDA

View Full Version : What an interest BB concept.

Logical
05-27-2002, 01:23 AM
Will any of us jerks start a thread here, will anyone find it if we do? If a tree falls in the woods does anyone hear it, does anyone care?

Austin what an idea!:bong: :moon:

Jim
Knows he answered one of those questions.

VDPrez
05-27-2002, 11:45 AM
You can rest assure, my friend, that I will find you, wherever you try to hide!!!!! You are all cowards. I can't wait to smash you in the teeth again and show you I WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!

I have a lovely wif4e and am a successful businessman! You will roo the day you crossed my path for the rest of your time on earth!!!!! I am old school, Bro!

Kclee
05-27-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by VDPrez
You can rest assure, my friend, that I will find you, wherever you try to hide!!!!! You are all cowards. I can't wait to smash you in the teeth again and show you I WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!

I have a lovely wif4e and am a successful businessman! You will roo the day you crossed my path for the rest of your time on earth!!!!! I am old school, Bro!

:LOL: Whoever wrote this: Bravo!! That is a Perfect imatation.
Keep it up Bro!ROFL

Logical
05-27-2002, 11:39 PM
Wow two questions answered! :p

Sad Sack
05-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Is this the real Prez guy or is this a troll trying to make him look worse than reality?
Sad Sack:arrow: :arrow:

VDPrez
05-28-2002, 09:11 AM
I AM NOT A TROLL! You will treet me in a respectful mannor or I will be forced to smash YOU in the teeth the same way I have kicked kphobia in the mouth repeatedly!

Why do you want to perpetuate this misery for kphobia and your fanstop your friends, bro?

Phobia
05-28-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Sad Sack
Is this the real Prez guy or is this a troll trying to make him look worse than reality?
Sad Sack:arrow: :arrow:

The VD Prez at this site is a clever imitation.