PDA

View Full Version : More from the Sackless Wonder Midget

Bob Dole
08-12-2002, 06:37 PM
It appears that the Sackless Wonder Midget has finally discovered Bob Dole's home phone number and address.

Before the games go any further, perhaps you could show a little of that legendary machismo and actually admit who the **** you are when you call someone at home.

Oh yeah...thanks for the letter, too. That one's worth a good chuckle. Can't wait to get it scanned and share it with friends. Too bad that a letter from Harry doesn't count as a subpeona.

Gracie Dean
08-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Don't be using me as a cover JD...Every one knows what a lying sack of **** you are.

Guys I have been warned that Mark Centanilli???? is JD's pawn and he reports everything to him.

I was told that last month during one of the 50 phone calls.

I have contacted the police and there is a case number. Contrary to what phuck phase thinks, internet stalking and harassing is IS a crime. I have people working on it.

Bob Dole
08-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Lest there be any confusion, Bob Dole is laughing his arse off at Mini Me and his Tax Lawyer.

Gracie Dean
08-12-2002, 09:34 PM
Tax lawyer? Senator you will have to explain more...

Monty
08-13-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by dawsonpa

Guys I have been warned that Mark Centanilli???? is JD's pawn and he reports everything to him.

I was told that last month during one of the 50 phone calls.

You were told a lie.....

You got 50 phone calls last month? You taping this stuff? You really need to.........

jAZ
01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Just browsing the oldest threads and stumbled across this awesome subject line.

So why are 99% of the oldest thread in the Lounge either about the Royals or JDPrez?

Oddly enough they are all from 2002 as well. Long after I registered, let alone when the baord was first started.

Raiderhader
01-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Why in God's name would you bring this crap back to the front page?

Stinger
01-16-2007, 09:53 PM

So why are 99% of the oldest thread in the Lounge either about the Royals or JDPrez?

Because they are HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morphius
01-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Just browsing the oldest threads and stumbled across this awesome subject line.

Oddly enough they are all from 2002 as well. Long after I registered, let alone when the baord was first started.
Seriously, bringing this crap up will get you banned. Don't do it again.