PDA

View Full Version : csk...come get some here...woman.

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:03 AM
WARNING....TURN AWAY THE WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND THOSE OF SENSITIVE NATURE...

Originally posted by CSK
What the f*ck you bragging about Mile High Mania, Iowanian is some 15 year old farm geek! He's not to bright. Would you feel proud if you out did Beavis and Butthead in fantasy football!

First of all, dim bulb...If you want to discuss intelligence, from what I've seen here, I'd imagine your waist band of your Depends is a higher number than your IQ.

I'm still waiting on you to display your football Prowess.
What is the fundamental of a cover 2 defense? Simple concept.

I think you mean to say "too" bright.
I'm still waiting on you to make ONE single football comment, that doesn't sound more like you're nursing a yeast infection.

I don't know if its the "micro-penis" or if you just have a vagina full of gravel from Carl Pederson's driveway that makes you so bitter.

come get some, Betty.....I could use a light snack.

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:11 AM
C'mon.....

I know life must be disappointing for you, CSK...I mean..I'd be bitter TOO(as in also) if the closest thing I had to a friend in School was a box of Cracker Jacks, and your old buddy Capt. Crunch.

Since I'm such an uneducated and uncultured hick, I'd like you to come here and educate me about football, life and the world.

seclark
09-10-2002, 10:12 AM
iowa...you might want to use your turkey call.
sec

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Sec,
I have a feeling that this particular quarry would be more likely to come into the clearing to the muffled sound of a gerble.

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:16 AM
You're some internet cybergeek kid! I'm downgrading you to 14 years old!

NaptownChief
09-10-2002, 10:16 AM
Nothing quite like misspelling words in a post in which you are insulting someone's intelligence. :D

ROYC75
09-10-2002, 10:17 AM
Ouch, what brought this on ?:eek:

KCTitus
09-10-2002, 10:19 AM
Iowanian...dude. Dont give this tard the satisfaction, just ignore him.

gh4chiefs
09-10-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CSK
You're some internet cybergeek kid! I'm downgrading you to 14 years old!

Wow, what rapier like wit. :rolleyes:

Iowanian
You think?

I also witnessed on the Patriots post that our resident MENSA president mispelled Kordell Stewart.

If I were 14, don't you think I'd be in school now? If you'd like to compare educational statistics, degrees, and life experiences...we can go that route TOO.

What is your infatuation with 14 year old boys?

You're just pissed because I've kissed a woman that wasn't made of plastic.

Titus, et al....
I don't care to disrupt the board, but Corky here has been nothing more than an ignorant, scat eating troll. I'm not upset in the least, but I'm not going to let this one go....I'm riding this pony humper right off the planet.

CSK
The truth and doing weird things with corncobs out in the barn!

NaptownChief
09-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Iowanian

What is your infatuation with 14 year old boys?

Based on his post on that one thread about sexuality you probably already know the answer to this.

ChiTown
09-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by CSK
doing weird things with corncobs out in the barn!

:eek:

Uhh, please tell me that you don't have any first hand experience with this ritual that you are planning to share with the group.

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:24 AM
You're a friggen dropout! I see you got you're spelling together today you didn't yesterday! Thats why I misspelled words so you'd understand!

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by CSK
The truth and doing weird things with corncobs out in the barn!

Is this the thesis you've come up with after all your extensive research for your doctorite?

Wow....Pretty impressive, CSK...a True demostration of mental capacity of the human brain, which I'm so desperately missing.

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:27 AM
See this helped KCTitus become a Chiefs fan again, he was slamming them worse than I was. By the end of the season all you will be bitching about your Chiefs! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Iowanian
Thanks ever so much for the excellent examples of English Grammar 101, Dr. Doofloppy.

For the record...I'm working on a Masters....and unlike you, CSK...its not in 'Bating".

nmt1
Originally posted by CSK
See this helped KCTitus become a Chiefs fan again, he was slamming them worse than I was. By the end of the season all you will be bitching about your Chiefs! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Guess you don't know what sarcasm is.

Bwana
09-10-2002, 10:28 AM
CSK: Who's YOUR team?

seclark
09-10-2002, 10:29 AM
bwana...his team's the power rangers.
sec

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:31 AM
I don't have a favorite! The owners are bandwagon owners, the players are bandwagon players I'm a bandwagon fan! I do have teams I like and ones I don't like! As soon as Carl leaves I'll start rooting for the Chiefs again!

Bwana
09-10-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by CSK
I don't have a favorite! The owners are bandwagon owners, the players are bandwagon players I'm a bandwagon fan! I do have teams I like and ones I don't like! As soon as Carl leaves I'll start rooting for the Chiefs again!

And...........which teams do you like?

58Forever
09-10-2002, 10:33 AM
Can't we all just get along....:p

I've never come close to putting someone on ignore unitl
Castrated Snivelling Knob came a long...

Lzen
09-10-2002, 10:33 AM
OMG,
this is just too funny. ROFL

jcl-kcfan2
09-10-2002, 10:35 AM
to hope that Carl stays!!!

ROYC75
09-10-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by CSK

I guess you'll be like this a long time, Lamar isn't getting rid of CP untill CP retires !

That's my story and I'm sticking to it !;)

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm guessing "ThC Sth K" likes any team with "purple helmets"

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Same old sh*t again! I tell you the truth you slam me with juvenile garbage, THE CHIEFS FINISH WITH A LOSING SEASON OR DON'T MAKE THE PLAY-0FFS! I end up laughing my a$$ off and you end up WHINING like hell about what's wrong and what went wrong! Lamar and Carl deposit a big old fat check! Repeat Again!

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Iowanian whats your prediction for the Chiefs this year?

KC Jones
09-10-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by CSK

packfan?

gh4chiefs
09-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Why do I get the feeling that CSK is a well known regular that's yanking our chains?

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:50 AM
My prediction is 9-7, with a possible wildcard birth....and at the end of the season, You'll still be a bitter little wussy, that isn't getting any HooHa.

I think as a fan, with 4000 posts on a Chiefs BB, after several disappointing seasons, my longevity is proven.....and As a fan, I DO have the right to complain a little....It sort of goes with the price of admission.

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:52 AM
YANKIN' YALLS CHAINS! Not me, that's Carl's job! He's comes up with a new one every year! This years theme "Great offense,No defense". That'll keep your head spinning just like Sunday's game!

Lightning Rod
09-10-2002, 10:53 AM
I need to go find it, but I read an article about little motorized robots that the Army was using to drive video cameras into suspected terrorists caves.

They called them, I swear Pacbots LMFAO!

KCinNY
09-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Didn't I read somwhere that this BB was a no-troll zone?

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:56 AM
Damn Iowanian, that was a reasonable prediction you were suppose to say 16-0 and a Superbowl birth! I'm disappointed!

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:56 AM
THC STH K,

I just checked the KCCHIEFS.com website..Under "record" it shows the Chiefs with 1 "W" and 0 "L"....please explain?

Cover 2 fundamentals, Einstein....C'mon CSLombardi.

Alright Special Ed....It basically means 2 corners, 2 safeties, with the corners often in man coverage, with zone help from the safeties....*that* I DID learn in Jr. High.

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:57 AM
That's what they said about the Chiefs secondary!

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Damn Iowanian, that was a reasonable prediction you were suppose to say 16-0 and a Superbowl birth! I'm disappointed!

While I'm sure you ARE a disappointment to your parents, I'd characterize you as more of an assclown.

That fact that you think I'd predict 16-0 tells me just how much attention you actually pay to football discussion instead of say...complain about "W".

P!S! WHY! DO! YOU! USE! SO! MANY! EXCLAMATION! POINTS!(?)

CSK
09-10-2002, 10:59 AM
Iowanian for Chiefs defensive back coach! He could do any worse!

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:02 AM
Seeing that you turkeys actually believed Carl was gonna take you to the Superbowl for 13 years and I said it was a joke from day one is proof enough who knows there football and who doesn't! Thats what wrong with todays sportsfan you get caught up in the emotional crap and get took advantage of! Be objective not subjective!

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 11:02 AM
DON'T! YOU! MEAN! "COULDN'T! DO! ANY! WORSE!

I think this just may be a real star...Bobcat Goldwaith.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Seeing that you turkeys actually believed Carl was gonna take you to the Superbowl for 13 years and I said it was a joke from day one is proof enough who knows there football and who doesn't! Thats what wrong with todays sportsfan you get caught up in the emotional crap and get took advantage of! Be objective not subjective!

I guess we won't be seeing any proof of this.
As far as being objective, you let your hatred of Carl Peterson prevent you from being objective. Try following your own advice.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:10 AM
You won't being seeing any proof of this? When did the Chiefs go to the Superbowl under Carl Peterson? On your FFL or on your video game that doesn't count! Proof! You haven't even made the play-offs in 4 years!

Lightning Rod
09-10-2002, 11:10 AM
TJ and Ernie are a pain in the a$$ from time to time but they do at least have the sack to say who their team is.
I have teams that I love to see get beat on both the professional and college level. But to not have a team that you root for, and enjoy their successes is just sad. How can one enjoy a rivalry if they have no team to root for? A rival must actually have the ability to beat your team from time to time to truly stir the Hatred. The Raiders and Broncos are teams we fellow chiefs fans Love to hate and they intern hate us. It is good. It is fun.

Try it, pick a team. You could start with Detroit or Cincinnati and work your way up.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Seeing that you turkeys actually believed Carl was gonna take you to the Superbowl for 13 years and I said it was a joke from day one is proof enough who knows there football and who doesn't!

Read it slowly and then answer. Are you going to show us proof that you said 13 years ago that hiring Carl was a joke?

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:13 AM
Hell New England, they seem to know what there doing! THEY PLAY WITH A QUIET INTENSITY NOT A BUNCH OF SHOWBOAT CLOWN CRAP! And I don't know who their GM is and have never seen him strutting on the sidelines!

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Hell New England, they seem to know what there doing! THEY PLAY WITH A QUIET INTENSITY NOT A BUNCH OF SHOWBOAT CLOWN CRAP! And I don't know who their GM is and have never seen him strutting on the sidelines!

So you're just a bandwagon fan?

Brock
09-10-2002, 11:15 AM
This turd should be flushed permanently.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Damyum! When Carl and Marty got up the second season and proclaim we're going to the Superbowl YOU BELIEVED IT ,I SAID IT WAS A JOKE! They proceeded to do the same sh*t at the preseason banquet every year for 8 or 9 nine year YOU BELIVED IT I SAID IT WAS A JOKE! TURNS OUT THE JOKE WAS ON YOU! Last year he brought in Vermeil at the press conference introducing him Carl used the word Superbowl 5 or 6 times! THEY WENT 6-10! Talk about yankin' chains!

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Right along with another Chiefs season!

58Forever
Rumor had it that CSK is really Marty...

How do we know you said it was a joke...was it published in the paper or something?

Mile High Mania
You must be the smartest person on earth...

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:26 AM
I promise to leave yall alone! Yall enjoy another losing season! Again and Again and Again and Again....

Brock
09-10-2002, 11:27 AM
Thank "yall". What a frigging moron.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Damyum! When Carl and Marty got up the second season and proclaim we're going to the Superbowl YOU BELIEVED IT ,I SAID IT WAS A JOKE! They proceeded to do the same sh*t at the preseason banquet every year for 8 or 9 nine year YOU BELIVED IT I SAID IT WAS A JOKE! TURNS OUT THE JOKE WAS ON YOU! Last year he brought in Vermeil at the press conference introducing him Carl used the word Superbowl 5 or 6 times! THEY WENT 6-10! Talk about yankin' chains!

Show me proof that you said these things. Were you quoted in Star articles? Was it on this board? Did you write columns for Sports Illustrated? Where's the proof?
I don't think anyone around here thought the Chiefs would get to the Superbowl last season. I think the word Superbowl was used in the context of being a goal.
You're smack is quite weak.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by CSK
I promise to leave yall alone! Yall enjoy another losing season! Again and Again and Again and Again....

Don't go yet. You haven't showed us any proof that you said those things. Maybe you don't have the sack to hang around.

One other thing, you forgot to tell us if you're a bandwagon fan. How long have the Pats been your team? Did you start liking them back in '85 when they made the Superbowl or was it right when the refs put up their arms to signal the last second kick was good in the last Superbowl?

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:31 AM
I record and vodeotape all my conversations while watching football games and reading the sports section!

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by CSK
I record and vodeotape all my conversations while watching football games and reading the sports section!

Care to share?

Alton deFlat
09-10-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by CSK

Do we really want this "shit for brains" on our side!? I vote no, with exclamation!!!!

Pennywise
09-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Cool avatar nmt. Gotta love the satch...

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Brock and Iowanian I remeber having this same conversation before the Chiefs went 7-9 on 2000 and 6-10 in 2001. I just wanna know when these boys is gonna stop being so neurotic and win something...hell get to the play-offs...win a play-off game!

Brock
09-10-2002, 11:40 AM
Uncle Jesse's hollering for you up at the still.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:41 AM

Sounds to me like you may be a little jaded with the whole thing. Why don't you stop worrying about the NFL and follow a real sport like Major League Baseball?

BTW, did you delete the above post? I didn't see it in the thread.

CSK
Other than me being the only person in KC rooting for the Packers in Superbowl I. I was a diehard Chiefs fan till it just got to be too much! If they really bring something fresh and new I WILL BE ROOTING FOR THEM!

nmt1
Originally posted by PennyWise
Cool avatar nmt. Gotta love the satch...

Thanks dude. He's my favorite guitarist at the moment.

Iowanian
...And here I thought I'd need to work up some good smack...CSK..You're doing an excellent job of exposing yourself to be a grade A Dumbass...I don't think my wit can improve what you're doing.

I'm in pure awe of your genious.....I shouldn't pick on you any longer...Schitzophrenia is an illness.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Brock and Iowanian I remeber having this same conversation before the Chiefs went 7-9 on 2000 and 6-10 in 2001. I just wanna know when these boys is gonna stop being so neurotic and win something...hell get to the play-offs...win a play-off game!

You're the one who can predict the future. You tell us.

KCTitus
09-10-2002, 11:43 AM
nmt1 is a bandwagon guitar player fan...

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 11:44 AM
So,

thC sTH K,
DO you have a job, or do you just stroll the Trailer park looking for some good butts to smoke?

This can't be Packfan....he wasn't this big of a moron.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Other than me being the only person in KC rooting for the Packers in Superbowl I. I was a diehard Chiefs fan till it just got to be too much! If they really bring something fresh and new I WILL BE ROOTING FOR THEM!

You must've been pretty frustrated all through the 70's and 80's.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by KCTitus
nmt1 is a bandwagon guitar player fan...

Your brain has...a...shell...on it.

KCTitus
09-10-2002, 11:47 AM
Thank the Lord for Desmond Howard, or GB would still be trying to get to another SB.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Have you seen the Chiefs defense? What do you think? And Cleveland sucks! Remember think objectively not subjectively!

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Have you seen the Chiefs defense? What do you think? And Cleveland sucks! Remember think objectively not subjectively!

Weak.

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 11:49 AM
thC sTH k,

You're waiting for "something new"?

Uh....mr. dumbass....Dick Vermeil, Al Sanders and our estemed defensive coord. are exact polar opposites of Marty-Gunther-Stooge ball.

What exactly are you looking for? EXACTLY......what moves would you make, Col. Sanders?

I'm thinking you'd be much happier posting on some conspiracy theorist website.

You might want to consider more fiber in your drink when they're changing your diaper and washing your teeth.

munkey
09-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by CSK

? - How does being nervous or "Neurotic" as you put, have anything to do with winning football games. I can see a rookie being a little nervous in his first game but the whole team? Including Managment? You may want to pull your dic out before you post words you don't understand.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:50 AM
The Packers. Thats another overhyped dynasty that lasted 2 years!

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Iowanian
thC sTH k,

You're waiting for "something new"?

Uh....mr. dumbass....Dick Vermeil, Al Sanders and our estemed defensive coord. are exact polar opposites of Marty-Gunther-Stooge ball.

What exactly are you looking for? EXACTLY......what moves would you make, Col. Sanders?

I'm thinking you'd be much happier posting on some conspiracy theorist website.

Dude, he's just another Carl Hating, Whitlock following, 810 listening bandwagon fan.

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2002, 11:51 AM
I said make me some cookies, bitch.

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CSK

Finally something we can agree on. Of course we know the real brains behind that organization was Ron Wolff. Holmgren's doing real good in Seattle.

Rausch
09-10-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CSK

I thought you hated that all the players and owners were bandwagon?

You should love the Packers, the ONLY team in the NFL gauranteed never to move.

However, we both know it's not football you're here for.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:53 AM
All that whining and whining and whining about Sims and Gonzales for the last four months really helped the atmosphere in the KC sportworld! Yea neurotic!

munkey
09-10-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by CSK
Have you seen the Chiefs defense? What do you think? ]And Cleveland sucks! Remember think objectively not subjectively!

Where do I start??? Nevermind, I won't even go there.

KCTitus
09-10-2002, 11:54 AM
Brad's right...CSK's stepped way over the troll line. I think it's time to say bye, bye.

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2002, 11:54 AM
Stop whining about the whining, bitch, and make my damn cookies. You keep this shit up and you're gonna get a fist in the face.

CSK
09-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Play the field! Don't keep getting into bad relationships stay single!

nmt1
09-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by CSK
All that whining and whining and whining about Sims and Gonzales for the last four months really helped the atmosphere in the KC sportworld! Yea neurotic!

Last time I checked, most of the whining was done by the KC media. What difference does the KC sportsworld atmosphere make on the Chiefs? Is this kind of like the player relations thing?

munkey
09-10-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by CSK

Careful now....You may be voted the new official chiefsplanet "Retart"

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2002, 11:59 AM
cpress:

yoo our teh stoopid!!!!1

Clint in Wichita
09-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Whiny post by Iowanian.

CSK wins.

Brock
09-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Glad the hick judge has weighed in. I was wondering what he thought.

Clint in Wichita
09-10-2002, 12:05 PM
Hick? Yeah, right.

You could be from Brooklyn and be more "hillbillyish" than I am.

If you're angry that I gave the nod to CSK instead of your lover, fine. But at least get your facts straight before attempting to scratch and pull hair.

Alton deFlat
09-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Clint in Wichita
Whiny post by Iowanian.

CSK wins.

...and you're the booby prize.

htismaqe
09-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Brad's right...CSK's stepped way over the troll line. I think it's time to say bye, bye.

Done.

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by htismaqe

Done. Bum Bum Baaaa Bummmmmm!!!!!!! :thumb:

Brock
09-10-2002, 12:08 PM
Hick? Yeah, right.

You could be from Brooklyn and be more "hillbillyish" than I am.

If you're angry that I gave the nod to CSK instead of your lover, fine. But at least get your facts straight before attempting to scratch and pull hair.

Spit Cannibal's cock out of your mouth. Nobody can understand what you're saying.

Chiefnj
09-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Petty dispute board material. You run the risk of scaring away a lot of the new members by subjecting them to 2nd grade antics.

Rausch
09-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Cool...

One down. One Jew-hating-facist-fughead ta' go.....

Rausch
09-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Chiefnj
Petty dispute board material. You run the risk of scaring away a lot of the new members by subjecting them to 2nd grade antics.

I'd gaurantee you that a new member would see twice the amount of BS anywhere outside of here. This place is relatively troll free....

Now and again one digs under the fence, but it's cleaned up rather quickly...

papasmurf
09-10-2002, 12:14 PM
Dam I leave for a couple hours and you kids decide to play.:D

Clint in Wichita
09-10-2002, 12:33 PM
CSK still won. All of the Iowanian groupies will just have to start spreading your arses for CSK.

Sorry, dummies.

Iowanian
09-10-2002, 01:07 PM
Clint..

way to sack up...I don't care which spoon you are when you and CSK cuddle.

I'm kind of curious how anyone "won" except for the fact that the douchebag is gone....we're all winners.

Brock
09-10-2002, 01:12 PM
Hmmmfff aggg rrrrgggmmm nnrrrffff

Wait until you're finished, little ho.