PDA

View Full Version : Give the O' line some credit tonight

DaWolf
10-02-2000, 11:06 PM
I thought the KC offensive line did a tremendous job controlling the line of scrimmage second half once the Chiefs were able to get back in the game.

When a running back breaks free of the first wall and then makes some great moves for a long gain, that's usually individual effort.

But when you push the Seattle line backwards 5-7 yards as the boys up-front were able to do much of the second half, that's just smash-mouth football in the trenches.

Great to get our third win a row and an AFC West win as well. I couldn't be more pleased tonight. 3-2 feels d@mn good.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

John M.

[This message has been edited by j molina (edited 10-03-2000).]

Buzzbait
10-02-2000, 11:11 PM
John, I totally agree. I love those guys up front. I thought they did a really nice job in the second half blowing off the ball. Man, I wish we would've gotten that first down at the end of the game. I don't need all this stress! Blackshear and Willis are looking a little more comfortable out there and the others are all solid.

KC's pass blocking has been really, really strong. Elvis had lots of time and continues to look at several receivers. The lines excellent blocking is showing in the confidence Elvis shows while standing in the pocket.

AZ

G_Man
10-02-2000, 11:16 PM
Tait is a total f**king animal!! That guy devours and digests DE's every week, leaving nothing but a mushy brown coil on the field at the end of the game!!

DaWolf
10-02-2000, 11:23 PM
And now we are tied with the Raiders in WINS! Let's hope San Fran wins "The Battle of the Bay" next Sunday. I'll be doing my loudest impression of a 49er fan this weekend.

John M.

Bwana
10-02-2000, 11:46 PM
The O line played a good game, played tough, and opened some nice holes. Anders and TRich ran hard and played tough.

Kansas City rushing
Tony Richardson 11-53, Kimble Anders 7-45, Mike Cloud 6-36, Elvis Grbac 2-2.

------------------
CHIEFS