PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Alexander

Ugly Duck
10-03-2000, 10:47 AM
This guy is a stud he's definately the "Marcus Allen" of the new generation of RB's he saw holes/creases that just destroyed the KC D the guy was almost unstoppable now we know what a feature back should look like in the NFL.

[This message has been edited by ChiefPriority (edited 10-03-2000).]

Luzap
10-03-2000, 10:50 AM
We shoulda got him. He's going to be a force to deal with in the future.

Ugly Duck
10-03-2000, 10:57 AM
I want to know who was the idiot on the Chiefs scouting squad who had him rated 7th on the RB draft board

rkucera
10-03-2000, 10:57 AM
Would like to have him but I am very happy with the Cat especailly considering where he is at after missing all of camp. He is looking better than Warrick and as good as Burress. Good chance he will be the best of the draft.

rkucera
10-03-2000, 11:04 AM
ChiefPriority,

Probably the same guy that thought Shehee was a 3rd rounder and Cloud was a 2nd rounder.<BR>

Luzap
10-03-2000, 11:25 AM
We would have had to move up to get him, he was taken right before our #1 pick.

Right now, I guess Im glad they have the Cat. He's helped KC open their offense.

flowergirl
10-03-2000, 11:52 AM
Alexander looked good, but sometimes it is not too tough to look good against our overpersuing defense. They did a good job on him in the 2nd half I thought...

10-03-2000, 01:34 PM
If we HAD gotten him I think there's a good chance that he would just have been buried in the committee... we may not KNOW how good he is because he wouldn't get very many carries.

Red Till Dead
10-03-2000, 06:15 PM
Who has more TD's ?

Alexander, or Morris?
I am 100% happy we have SLYMO, and NOT Alexander.

Alexander was effective on one drive, and during this drive the Chiefs D-Line was concentrating on one Thing --KITNA-- Our D-line was overpursueing, and we did not care about paying the price. That is why the Chiefs got 6 sacks.

Vortex Dweller
10-03-2000, 08:06 PM
Alexander does look good but I think the Ravens got the best of the backs when they drafted Jamal Lewis.

He looks like he's gonna be the real deal.

Vortex Dweller
10-03-2000, 08:07 PM
Alexander does look good but I think the Ravens got the best of the backs when they drafted Jamal Lewis.

He looks like he's gonna be the real deal.

DaMook
10-03-2000, 08:35 PM
Lewis has looked outstanding with a great combination of speed and power. Alexander looked good Monday night with elusiveness and speed. Dayne has been 3 yards and a cloud of dust and Thomas Jones has so far been a bust. What does this all mean? Nothing. It's week 6 of the regular season and anything can happen from now on. For the time being, I am proud we have the Cat.