PDA

View Full Version : Lack of trolls on this board

mikey23545
10-04-2000, 08:43 PM
I've noticed that the Star Board still has lots of trolls but that they are absent here. I'm not complaining a bit, I was just wondering are they immediately vanquished by the moderators or did they just not find the site? If its the moderators, thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.

ColoradoChief
10-04-2000, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I have noticed the BB over there getting spammed. I'm so glad that doesn't happen here.

Chief Henry
10-04-2000, 10:39 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with the FACT that the Donx and the Cowboys BITE! *grin*

If ONLY Lee Jackson, Vance Johnson and Jason E. were still around. Just think how much FUN it would be!

QBKirk
10-04-2000, 11:27 PM
Actually, the only trolls spamming the KCBB right now are Rams related.

Imagine that! Prior to the three game winning streak, why would they waste their time?

Are the Chiefs becoming respectable again to warrant this kind of attention?

kcmax
10-05-2000, 06:34 AM
The amount of trolls on that board is sickening. Last year, I cheered for the rams to win the super bowl(after the chiefs were knocked out); but the trolls and their mindless posts on that board really make me look forward to kicking their arses on Oct.22.

47mack
10-05-2000, 06:56 AM
Every now & then I go back & check the other board but it looks like the Rams board now. After using this board, I doubt that I'll ever go back to the other one.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Luzap
10-05-2000, 06:59 AM
I agree, mizzou, pretty sad over there. I hadnt been over there since 'the split' until a couple of weeks ago and I popped into see Jeff Miller's reaction to EG's play.

Needless to say, I LMAO.

It's really regressed, no other discussion on the BB other than EG v. Gannon or Rams trolls. pretty sad.

47mack
10-05-2000, 07:18 AM
Gregg,
Are you the DC Jookies in FFL? If so, I play you next week.

------------------

Luzap
10-05-2000, 07:21 AM
yup...actually it's my team name in the 3 that Im in.

If you're referring to sandbox, have no fear, my team has not been able to score more than 60pts in any week. Last week, my bench outscored my active players--who'da thought that Bledsoe and Tony Brown would have that big of a day?

47mack
10-05-2000, 07:28 AM
Last week I had my best game but I still got beat by 15 pts. My 3 RB's & 2 WR's all had at least 100 yards & a TD each but I was going up agianst the team that had Kurt Warner & Isaac Bruce on the same team. If my QB(Brunell) wouldn't have put up a -4 for the week, I could have won.

------------------

Luzap
10-05-2000, 07:36 AM
Im suffering from ACL losses (Jeffers and Westbrook), inconsistent play at RB (Anderson and Davis), poor drafting gambles (S. Alexander and Davis) and I should have picked up Bruce when he was on the board in the 3rd round.

I've pretty much given up on the team, I try to put the players I have with the best matchups, but at this point, there's no way Im going to put together any real run at the leaders.

47mack
10-05-2000, 07:46 AM
The only problem I have is at QB. Brunell is my only starter & my other 2 QB's are backups(Kitna & Lucas). I have been real lucky with injuries. My only one so far has been Zach Thomas on defense.

------------------

BroncoFan
10-05-2000, 08:30 AM
I was just over there last night and the personal remarks and the insults are worse than ever.

I don't think I will go back much.

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 09:04 AM
KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX,

I'm still here, and you know how much I love the spotlight, as well as the Broncos.

By the way, am I considered a bonafide troll? And if so, am I the Number 1 Troll?

Luzap
10-05-2000, 09:14 AM
BF: what you do isnt what we call a troll. What you do is called blind homerism.

htismaqe
10-05-2000, 09:19 AM
Yea Gotta agree with everyone too. I have given up on the other BB, I think I have posted there 2 times since the "split". I have NO desire to return there and fight all the profanity and trolls.

Mizzou & Titus,
Don't feel bad, I have a decent team, but ALL have underperformed http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/frown.gif I mean geez I got Chris carter, and he has yet to score a TD? man talk about underachieving.

Now in the CBS FFA I'm rocking http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 09:32 AM
KCTitus,

How do I become a Troll? And did you get all those juicy posts copied, like I asked you to? I think you missed a couple before the Seahawks game.

Luzap
10-05-2000, 09:35 AM
BF: I suggest you buy a 'windows for dummies' manual and copy your on BS.

As for becoming a troll, why would you want to? Is your personal life that miserable?

KCWolfman
10-05-2000, 09:46 AM
I think one of the reasons the trolls are less on this board is that our moderators do have the ability to determine a user's IP address and then block them.

Most trolls don't want this kind of issue because if the IP references a work site they could be in really big trouble. Either way, they just want to be anonymous idiots. If they can't get away with it, they won't bother showing up.<BR>

Luzap
10-05-2000, 09:50 AM
Fly: It's funny...the trolls have literally taken over the 'ol BB and post regularly, but dont post a political topic...oh no...that get's you nuked in a new york minute.

47mack
10-05-2000, 10:17 AM
Broncofan,

You have to do a lot worse than be a Bronco fan to be a troll. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 10:41 AM
Everyone is so nice to me now that the Chiefs are winning. I can't wait until the Chiefs start to lose, Denver starts to win, and everyone on this site begins to hate me again.

Until then, I will do my best to bother you KC fans as much as I can, without the aid of my football team. The way KC plays usually helps me out.

Chief Henry
10-05-2000, 10:51 AM
Bronco Fan,
No, you're not really a true troll - you're just in DENIAL *grin*

BTW, WHO are the Broncos and WHERE are they???? I couldn't resist, sorry....

DoktorSmith
10-05-2000, 10:52 AM
Even though the Chiefs ARE winning and the Broncos ARE losing you can stll be our friend... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

JOhn
10-05-2000, 11:35 AM
Chiefnj,

We haven't removed a lot of posts but we've had some trolls on here and when they see their posts removed IMMEDIATELY, they don't bother anymore. My hypothesis is that the kc.com BB is infested with 2, possibly 3 trolls under a buttload of aliases. There can't possibly be that many miserable idiots with that much time on their hands.... Troll control/Patrol was one of the main goals of this BB IMHO. Thanks to Kyle, we've been allowed to keep them at bay.