PDA

View Full Version : Football Here's your keys, I was punked again

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by EBOLA

at least seven more years (que the music from 'the ring')

ya know, it's laughable... ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN INTERCEPTIONS will net you a phat 40 million dollar contract, a 13 million dollar signing bonus, and SEVEN YEARS

damn, that sucks for you :D

-EBOLA-

:spock:

:shake:

:sulk:

Chiefs Pantalones
03-06-2003, 08:57 PM
I don't know why, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how Plummer does in Denver. I don't know what to expect. Sorry, kind of off topic, but I figured it was ok...

Chiefs Pantalones
03-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh, you guys are talking about Plummer. Then nevermind, it's not off topic.

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Cody
I don't know why, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how Plummer does in Denver. I don't know what to expect. Sorry, kind of off topic, but I figured it was ok...

I really don't know what to expect myself. He could tear it up.....he could flop.............who knows.......at least he didn't have to replace John Elway.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Garcia Bronco

I really don't know what to expect myself. He could tear it up.....he could flop.............who knows.......at least he didn't have to replace John Elway.

Yeah. I hope you guys have yourself a QB (but I hope he doesn't show up against us).

Garcia Bronco
03-06-2003, 09:09 PM

Yeah. I hope you guys have yourself a QB (but I hope he doesn't show up against us). We'll still beat the chiefs even if I have to play.:fire:

Chiefs Pantalones
03-06-2003, 09:35 PM
We'll still beat the chiefs even if I have to play.:fire:

If Plummer plays like he did in Arizona, the Bronco's will definately give you a call.;)

Garcia Bronco
03-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Anybody need the old girl for a cookout this weekend?

whoman69
03-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Yeah, we're going to put Plummer on a spit and have a BBQ. It'll be the only time he's hot this season.

Garcia Bronco
03-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by whoman69
Yeah, we're going to put Plummer on a spit and have a BBQ. It'll be the only time he's hot this season.

That was very clever......I'm impressed.

The Pedestrian
03-13-2003, 09:42 PM
Can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSE kill this thread?

Garcia Bronco
03-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Can we bring this one back too?

Bwana
03-15-2003, 04:27 PM
One word: PLUMMER

The keys are as good as back.

Garcia Bronco
03-15-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Bwana
One word: PLUMMER

The keys are as good as back.

Gotta earn'em buddy....gotta earn'em. Right now though I have the keys....and you great people can use the stadium anytime you want.:toast:

Garcia Bronco
04-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Anybody want the keys? Should be a good weekend.

ENDelt260
04-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Anybody want the keys? Should be a good weekend.

So, so weak. :shake:

Sure-Oz
04-03-2003, 05:15 PM
This thread sucks.

Garcia Bronco
04-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Sure-Oz
This thread sucks. :D

SNR
04-03-2003, 05:26 PM
Somebody delete this thread. Seriously, I thought your smaq was pretty funny, it might've even taken the sting out of that loss (don't count on it, though). Now Garcia is like some nerd who keeps retelling an offensive joke over and over again because it got a few laughs the first time.

Garcia Bronco
04-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SNR
Somebody delete this thread. Seriously, I thought your smaq was pretty funny, it might've even taken the sting out of that loss (don't count on it, though). Now Garcia is like some nerd who keeps retelling an offensive joke over and over again because it got a few laughs the first time.

Boo dude....it's all in good fun. Take it like a man.:D

ENDelt260
04-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by SNR

I say leave the thread. It reveals the bumper to be a pathetic, un-creative loser and tells all exactly how much credence to give his other posts.

Garcia Bronco
04-17-2003, 12:59 PM
:toast:

Pennywise
04-17-2003, 01:04 PM
How chomping on a big ole' sack of...

ENDelt260
04-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Dammit, RR, Roy is not leaving! Oh wait, wrong thread. Sorry.

Bearcat
04-17-2003, 01:15 PM
You're that guy on the Bud Light commercial, huh?

"Timing was a little off...."

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 02:14 PM
We have your keys.

BigMeatballDave
06-04-2003, 02:16 PM
We have your keys.

You have no balls.:p

SNR
06-04-2003, 02:22 PM
I thought you donkey fans would be able to come up with better smaq than just digging up old stuff.

Apparently not :shake:

ENDelt260
06-04-2003, 02:23 PM
We have your keys.

All your base are belong to us.

SNR
06-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ENDelt260

All your base are belong to us. What you say?

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I will bring this thread to the top from time to time to remind you that we have your keys....It ain't old shit......it's ongoing.:p

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by BigChiefDave

You have no balls.:p

trade ya.

Ebolapox
06-04-2003, 02:30 PM
you have a red x?!?

-EBOLA-

ndbbm
06-04-2003, 02:31 PM
you have a red x?!?

-EBOLA-

Yea...I was thinkin I needed one of those too.

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 02:32 PM
you have a red x?!?

-EBOLA-

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/custom_avatars/avatar314_2.gif

SNR
06-04-2003, 02:36 PM
I will bring this thread to the top from time to time to remind you that we have your keys....It ain't old shit......it's ongoing.:p This is absolutely worthless. When we beat you in donkeyland, we had your f'n keys. When Plummer sweeps you guys for us, you're getting a lot more shit than you're giving out right now.

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SNR
This is absolutely worthless. When we beat you in donkeyland, we had your f'n keys. When Plummer sweeps you guys for us, you're getting a lot more shit than you're giving out right now.

Dude....it doesn't matter whos on the field. We will continue to have your keys.

Mark M
06-04-2003, 03:49 PM
MM
~~:shake:

Garcia Bronco
06-04-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Mark M
MM
~~:shake:

:LOL:

KCWolfman
06-04-2003, 04:03 PM
BD has his girly page and GB strokes to this one.

Taco John
06-04-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by KCWolfman
BD has his girly page and GB strokes to this one.

Pass the lotion, baby...

I need to rub one out.

*sweep, sweep*

Mile High Mania
06-04-2003, 04:52 PM
I'm happy with the fact that Denver swept KC last year... but, I hate the fact that we ended up on the same non-playoff couch when it was all said and done.

The keys thing gets kinda old... but to each his own. I'll be happy to read the thoughts from this board when KC loses in Denver in 2003.

Everyone on this board has said that at best, Plummer is Griese. So, barring any major injuries and including the rise of Lelie and Ed being fully healed for more than a year now, the offense should continue to be a top 5 offense - with the ability to go toe-to-toe with the Holmes-led juggernaut.

As for defenses, yes Denver needs to address some secondary concerns, but KC has the same issues and needs at LB.

Denver's defense has remained about the same as last year, although I think Gardner will be an improvement. I think KC's defense can do nothing but improve, but will it be enough to close the gap?

I don't think so, at this time. I expect the teams to split, but a sweep by Denver would happen before a sweep by KC - barring major injuries.

Bearcat
06-04-2003, 05:19 PM
To quote the Senator (I think).... it's like watching a caged monkey pissing on himself and rolling around in his own feces. For the first two seconds it's kind of funny, but after that, you just have to lower & shake your head :shake:

KCinNY
06-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Mile High Mania
the offense should continue to be a top 5 offense - with the ability to go toe-to-toe with the Holmes-led juggernaut.

Top-5 offense?

That's highly optimistic with a sorry new QB and a trio of thirtysomethings catching the passes.

Not saying you're dead wrong, but Denver would be extremely lucky to have a top 5 offense this year.

Mile High Mania
06-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by KCinNY

Top-5 offense?

That's highly optimistic with a sorry new QB and a trio of thirtysomethings catching the passes.

Not saying you're dead wrong, but Denver would be extremely lucky to have a top 5 offense this year.

Highly optimistic? I don't think so.

Everything will be focused on Portis, much like KC with Holmes.

Denver has better WRs, equal at TEs, equal at FB. Nobody knows how Plummer will do, so that's an unknown.

Barring injury, Denver finishes no worse on offense than they did last year.

KCinNY
06-04-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Mile High Mania

Highly optimistic? I don't think so.

Everything will be focused on Portis, much like KC with Holmes.

Denver has better WRs, equal at TEs, equal at FB. Nobody knows how Plummer will do, so that's an unknown.

Barring injury, Denver finishes no worse on offense than they did last year.

Portis = Holmes...nope
Denver has better WRs...maybe, if they're healthy.
Over the hill Sharpe = Gonzales...nope
Anderson = Richardson...nope
Plummer, IMO, is not an unknown, he's proved for years that he sucks.

And don't forget the offensive lines where KC has a huge advantage over Denver (and most of the NFL).

Like I said, maybe Denver will have a top 5 offense, but I doubt it. Top 15 might be a safe bet.

Garcia Bronco
06-20-2003, 10:36 PM
LMAO at the Pig, but it still doesn't change the fact that we have your keys.

SNR
06-20-2003, 10:40 PM
LMAO at the Pig, but it still doesn't change the fact that we have your keys. You are going to get such a whippin' for all this little Burro man. Only we'll be more creative than digging up a lame-ass thread each time.

Garcia Bronco
06-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SNR
You are going to get such a whippin' for all this little Burro man. Only we'll be more creative than digging up a lame-ass thread each time.

I guess it'll have to happen sometime, but not with GR in town.

chief52
06-20-2003, 10:43 PM
Bring on Plummet...the greatest thing about the burros not having a qb since Elway is that they are paying the largest amount of $$$ for the worst QB's!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious. They actually made Griese the highest paid QB at the time. Now Plummet is elite while the still pay for Griese. F'ing nuts. Is anyone awake in the front office?

SNR
06-20-2003, 10:48 PM

I guess it'll have to happen sometime, but not with GR in town. You can use that all you want. It's no longer his same shit. Vermeil even got pissed about it. It's changed greatly.

And besides, if the BRONCOS won a Super Bowl with him, how hard can it be?

Skip Towne
06-20-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by chief52
Bring on Plummet...the greatest thing about the burros not having a qb since Elway is that they are paying the largest amount of $$$ for the worst QB's!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious. They actually made Griese the highest paid QB at the time. Now Plummet is elite while the still play for Griese. F'ing nuts. Is anyone awake in the front office? Doesn't look like it does it? And that is fuuuunny!!. Post Elway hasn't been kind to the Donks. A mediocre team headed in a downward spiral. They also need a new genius.

SNR
06-20-2003, 10:59 PM
LOL just noticed the pig...

I don't get it, but it's still funny... ROFL

KCWolfman
06-21-2003, 09:57 AM
SNR - I think he is telling us he has a date after the game.

stevieray
06-21-2003, 10:11 AM
This is by far the lamest topic since the beginning of this board.

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:04 PM
This is for......the Narc:p

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:05 PM
This is for......the Narc:p That still doesn't change the fact that Foster is a fatass. :D

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:07 PM
I see you've already got a nice picture of him as the main post. But that's nothing to be proud of :D

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SNR
That still doesn't change the fact that Foster is a fatass. :D hehe

Chiefs Pantalones
07-08-2003, 11:09 PM
ROFL

Why won't this thread die?ROFL

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:10 PM
ROFL

Why won't this thread die?ROFL Go ask Garcia Equalizer... er... Garcia Bronco

papasmurf
07-08-2003, 11:10 PM
:bang: :bang:

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SNR
I see you've already got a nice picture of him as the main post. But that's nothing to be proud of :D

Dude......he's big boned.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-08-2003, 11:12 PM
It's ok...

When we beat the Broncos at Mile Invesco High Stadium this year, I'm gonna start a thread like this over at the Mane, and here, if someone doesn't beat me to it.ROFL

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:13 PM

Dude......he's big boned. And looks mighty tasty...

Now about your 1st-round pick...

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:14 PM
It's ok...

When we beat the Broncos at Mile Invesco High Stadium this year, I'm gonna start a thread like this over at the Mane, and here, if someone doesn't beat me to it.ROFL

Oh boy.....that's a tall order.....LOL...trying to get the keys.:rolleyes:

:p

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:18 PM
So... I've always wondered, do the Raiders have the keys to Incestco Pile High? And what about when Gunther had your number?

stevieray
07-08-2003, 11:20 PM
At least our keys are to a Red Ferrari, while the keys to Incrisco Field belong to a Roto Rooter van.

"Liquid Plummer Field at Mile High Stadium?"

Last I heard, the company that bought the naming rights is hurting.

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:23 PM
All I can tell you guys is we have your keys. If you want them back.....you have to beat us at ouyr house.

alanm
07-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey! If you got the keys, then you must be doing the maintenance this summer. We need you to go in and spruce up the place. Clean the toilets and urinals spic and span. Hose down the parking lot and scrape off the gum from under the seats. There's gonna be a lot of partying coming up shortly and we don't want the place looking bad. :toast:

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:25 PM
All I can tell you guys is we have your keys. If you want them back.....you have to beat us at ouyr house. Sounds simple enough. Maybe you just want to give them to Jake so we can intercept them. It would be a lot easier.

papasmurf
07-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by alanm
Hey! If you got the keys, then you must be doing the maintenance this summer. We need you to go in and spruce up the place. Clean the toilets and urinals spic and span. Hose down the parking lot and scrape off the gum from under the seats. There's gonna be a lot of partying coming up shortly and we don't want the place looking bad. :toast: :thumb:

SNR
07-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by alanm
Hey! If you got the keys, then you must be doing the maintenance this summer. We need you to go in and spruce up the place. Clean the toilets and urinals spic and span. Hose down the parking lot and scrape off the gum from under the seats. There's gonna be a lot of partying coming up shortly and we don't want the place looking bad. :toast: And they better hope we don't get a home loss before we win them back... the fans like to trash the parking lot afterwards.

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:27 PM
We do not have any maintenance scheduled for this summer, we'll get a couple of guys out there next summer.

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Cody
Wife to be

Style: Full Featured

Topic Starter
The Kansas City Chiefs will go to the Super Bowl this year
And they will win it this year.

Write that down.

but I'm gonna, I wanna stay right here, I like it here, I wish I had a place by the window, and uh, I'd much rather stay up here...I'm gonna set the building on fire.

Report this post to a moderator

Garcia Bronco
07-08-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm out...thanks Cody.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Just a reminder

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 05:05 PM
We know we can,i's our stadium.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by BigChiefFan
We know we can,i's our stadium.

Listen....I can't really go into details, but there is talk about using our property in KC for dumping trash. I'll try to stop it, but I think they're going to make Arrowhead a dump.

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 05:13 PM

Listen....I can't really go into details, but there is talk about using our property in KC for dumping trash. I'll try to stop it, but I think they're going to make Arrowhead a dump.
Bring something to the table or move on.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 05:19 PM

Bring something to the table or move on.

Alright dude.....I'll leave.

So long everybody.

Frazod
07-09-2003, 06:49 PM
I've seen this f#cking thread for the last time.

Welcome to my ignore list, Garcia. When I hear you've stopping bumping this thing up, I'll take you off.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by frazod
I've seen this f#cking thread for the last time.

Welcome to my ignore list, Garcia. When I hear you've stopping bumping this thing up, I'll take you off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit being a little bitch.:rolleyes:

SNR
07-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, fatzod :D

Above_Average
07-09-2003, 08:59 PM
Must be fatzod's time of the month? :Lin:

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Above_Average
Must be fatzod's time of the month? :Lin:
No he's sick and tired of all you(MHM not included)dorko ***-clowns coming over and offering very little insight.You guys aren't the denver dorkos anymore,you should be called the denver eggo's because you all waffle so much.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 09:47 PM

No he's sick and tired of all you(MHM not included)dorko ***-clowns coming over and offering very little insight.You guys aren't the denver dorkos anymore,you should be called the denver eggo's because you all waffle so much.

I give insight all the time....dude!......we're five months into the off-season.....shit...most of our picks haven't even been signed yet. There are just questions that won't be answered until the season starts, but the one thing we do know is.....we have these

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 09:51 PM

I give insight all the time....dude!......we're five months into the off-season.....****...most of our picks haven't even been signed yet. There are just questions that won't be answered until the season starts, but the one thing we do know is.....we have these
I'm calling bull**** on you.I asked you repeatedly to address the issues I brought up and all you did was AVOID the questions.
Keep hanging on to the "keys" thing because that's all you can hang your hat on.BTW wonderful insight,by bringing up the keys over and over and over and over and over.uUmp the needle because the record is skipping.So how about actually debating rather than running away from the issues?

stevieray
07-09-2003, 09:52 PM
dude, this really getting weak.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 09:53 PM

I'm calling bull**** on you.I asked you repeatedly to address the issues I brought up and all you did was AVOID the questions.
Keep hanging on to the "keys" thing because that's all you can hang your hat on.BTW wonderful insight,by bringing up the keys over and over and over and over and over.uUmp the needle because the record is skipping.So how about actually debating rather than running away from the issues?

BTW, we made so changes at the ol football field

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 09:55 PM

Isn't great how they still wear RED and Gold?We see where the real loyalty is with the dorko faithful.Even the dorkos know the real team to pull for.BTW,you're late with this.Average ***-clown beat you to it.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 09:57 PM

Isn't great how they still wear RED and Gold?We see where the real loyalty is with the dorko faithful.Even the dorkos know the real team to pull for.BTW,you're late with this.Average ***-clown beat you to it.

Come on dude...what's really bothering you...the doctor is in.

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 09:58 PM

Come on dude...what's really bothering you...the doctor is in.
I don't need a proctologist.Thanks,though.;)

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:03 PM

I don't need a proctologist.Thanks,though.;)

VonneMarie
07-09-2003, 10:06 PM

Dude, stop bringing back this ****ing thread. It's not funny anymore. :spank:

Taco John
07-09-2003, 10:11 PM
Hmmm... That was rude.

You must have him on ignore still Sky, so I'll post what he said:

Shut the hell up!

:D

J Diddy
07-09-2003, 10:12 PM

These are the changes I would like

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by J Diddy

These are the changes I would like :LOL:

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 10:14 PM

These are the changes I would like
To the sound of enter sandman...right when Hetfield says BOOM.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:15 PM

To the sound of enter sandman...right when Hetfield says BOOM.

The shortest straw has been pulled for the Chiefs..

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 10:17 PM

More like the Chiefs will seek and destroy!!

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:17 PM

More like the Chiefs will seek and destroy!!

The Bronocs will Kill'em All.

J Diddy
07-09-2003, 10:18 PM

Please don't pull on your short straw when reading on this bb, that's just NASTY. Do that in your spare time. I suggest while watching the latest John Elway gay porn. That's right up your alley. Literally............;)

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:19 PM

Please don't pull on your short straw when reading on this bb, that's just NASTY. Do that in your spare time. I suggest while watching the latest John Elway gay porn. That's right up your alley. Literally............;)

Now, now...we explain more about our own behavior by the things we say in this world.

BigChiefFan
07-09-2003, 10:22 PM

Now, now...we explain more about our own behavior by the things we say in this world.
So can we call you Keekee Dee?

J Diddy
07-09-2003, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Garcia Bronco
[B]

Snappy comeback.:eek:

You should of just stuck with I'm rubber your glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

That would have been at least a 3rd grade response. I think my 7 year old daughter could have come up with that crap.

Mark M
07-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Sky

Dude, stop bringing back this ****ing thread. It's not funny anymore. :spank:

You mean at one time it was actually funny?

MM
~~:shrug:

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Garcia Bronco
[B]

Snappy comeback.:eek:

You should of just stuck with I'm rubber your glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

That would have been at least a 3rd grade response. I think my 7 year old daughter could have come up with that crap.

That may be.....but you were the one talking about all the gay shit. Now you sound like someone that's been hanging out with a 7 year old, which is cool.

Garcia Bronco
07-09-2003, 10:30 PM

So can we call you Keekee Dee? :huh:

Garcia Bronco
08-01-2003, 06:32 PM
What you got on my keys.

LVNHACK
08-01-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey GB what's that pic of your sex partner doing in the post ?????

Rausch
08-01-2003, 06:36 PM

Garcia Bronco
08-01-2003, 06:41 PM

Being a pig...

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Jingle, jingle

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 03:28 PM
Jingle, jingle
Good piggie.

Mile High Mania
08-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Typical moderator abuse ...

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Anybody need to use the Broncos' second crib this weekend? Let me know if you need the keys.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Anybody need to use the Broncos' second crib this weekend? Let me know if you need the keys.
No one wants to visit Roseanne Barr's thighs, you nasty little turd.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Typical moderator abuse ...
I know, but we have to let the little trolls stay around.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 03:52 PM
No one wants to visit Roseanne Barr's thighs, you nasty little turd.

You know I was talking about Donkeyhead Stadium.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 03:54 PM
You know I was talking about Donkeyhead Stadium.
Is that where the donkeys give head? Wow, not only did the visual of a smiling Shannon Sharpe on his knees make me want to vomit, but it also insured that I would never consider them the opponent that the raiders are.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Is that where the donkeys give head? Wow, not only did the visual of a smiling Shannon Sharpe on his knees make me want to vomit, but it also insured that I would never consider them the opponent that the raiders are.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=14666&stc=1

Arrowhead has been renamed.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 04:10 PM
Arrowhead has been renamed.
Ouch, year old smack. Please stop, please don't do this anymore (*stops to take a drink*), please for the (*stops to watch a bird hopping*) of God make the madness end, please don't (*stops to read an article on the proper method of handwashing*) continue this cruel cruel beating. This is worse than the time I got a rock out of my shoe, or clipped my funnybone lightly on a doorframe. You are so cruel.

*yawn*

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:12 PM
Ouch, year old smack. Please stop, please don't do this anymore (*stops to take a drink*), please for the (*stops to watch a bird hopping*) of God make the madness end, please don't (*stops to read an article on the proper method of handwashing*) continue this cruel cruel beating. This is worse than the time I got a rock out of my shoe, or clipped my funnybone lightly on a doorframe. You are so cruel.

*yawn*

Wait until you see next seasons sweep thread.

Bearcat
08-15-2003, 04:12 PM
I thought this version of vBulletin had an "ignore this thread" feature :#

TEX
08-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Because we have these.

http://www.minifarm.com/images/Tilly.jpg

:)

We'll be taking those back on Oct. 5.... nlm

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:17 PM
I thought this version of vBulletin had an "ignore this thread" feature :#

See that sucks that you would want to do that. It's all in good fun.....and I'm sorry that people take it in such a negative way. It's not like I raise it every week like I originally planned :evil:

But it's all in good fun. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I mean consider that...(snicker)....you guys might sweep us next season.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:20 PM
We'll be taking those back on Oct. 5.... nlm

See....that's the spirit.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Wait until you see next seasons sweep thread.
You are going to write a thread when you are swept? That takes courage. Kudos to you.

Bearcat
08-15-2003, 04:24 PM
See that sucks that you would want to do that. It's all in good fun.....and I'm sorry that people take it in such a negative way. It's not like I raise it every week like I originally planned :evil:

But it's all in good fun. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I mean consider that...(snicker)....you guys might sweep us next season.

Funny.

[insert a lot of space here]

Bastard.

That was my first post, and the general feeling of the thread..... funny, even if it was rival smaque.

That was in October.... isn't time to quit laughing at your own joke? It's not hurting my feelings.... it's actually kind of funny..... but not ha-ha funny. The you're-in-an-argument-with-Slayer kind of funny.

KCWolfman
08-15-2003, 04:27 PM
That was my first post, and the general feeling of the thread..... funny, even if it was rival smaque.

That was in October.... isn't time to quit laughing at your own joke? It's not hurting my feelings.... it's actually kind of funny..... but not ha-ha funny. The you're-in-an-argument-with-Slayer kind of funny.
That is the funniest thing I have read on this thread in 6 months. The touche' by using his own brother as bait makes it doubly so.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:35 PM
You are going to write a thread when you are swept? That takes courage. Kudos to you.
Ok....now we are back to here. Wanna bet a sweep for a sweep?

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:37 PM

See that's funny.:shake:

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:38 PM
That is the funniest thing I have read on this thread in 6 months. The touche' by using his own brother as bait makes it doubly so.

Slayer is bearcats' brother?

CHIEF4EVER
08-15-2003, 04:41 PM
See that's funny.:shake:

No, THIS is funny:

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 04:44 PM
No, THIS is funny:

That's right.............fricken hee hawin' all the way to the chief endzone.

stevieray
08-15-2003, 04:47 PM

Don't fall for it...it's a trap.... :doh!:

SNR
08-15-2003, 04:53 PM
Ok....now we are back to here. Wanna bet a sweep for a sweep?No, but that's only because I have my sig on the line with the defense bet I made with you. Later in the year I have my avatar at stake with RR.

I'll do a small one with you. Starting after Dec 7, we find out who makes the sweep, and I'll put my avatar at stake for one week. If nobody sweeps, then nothing happens.

How 'bout that?

CHIEF4EVER
08-15-2003, 04:57 PM
That's right.............fricken hee hawin' all the way to the chief endzone.

The ONLY reason you will be hee hawin in the Chiefs end zone is if that is your end to receive one of our MANY kickoffs after we scored another TD.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 05:22 PM
No, but that's only because I have my sig on the line with the defense bet I made with you. Later in the year I have my avatar at stake with RR.

I'll do a small one with you. Starting after Dec 7, we find out who makes the sweep, and I'll put my avatar at stake for one week. If nobody sweeps, then nothing happens.

How 'bout that?

Did we bet....I don't remember....what thread was it on?

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 05:24 PM
The ONLY reason you will be hee hawin in the Chiefs end zone is if that is your end to receive one of our MANY kickoffs after we scored another TD.

NOOOOoooo I said your endzone...as in...the one you are....(snicker)....defending ;)

SNR
08-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Did we bet....I don't remember....what thread was it on?I don't know. It was a Priest thread of Taco's, I recall. But the bet was whether the Chiefs or Broncos would give up the least amount of points. Winner controls the loser's sig for two weeks.

Garcia Bronco
08-15-2003, 07:23 PM
I don't know. It was a Priest thread of Taco's, I recall. But the bet was whether the Chiefs or Broncos would give up the least amount of points. Winner controls the loser's sig for two weeks.alright

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 06:56 PM
You guys can use Arrowhead anytime you want because we have these.

Rausch
09-28-2003, 06:57 PM

Dude, you suck.....

We have already picked out Queer Eye guys to remodel that Fag-azz stadium of yours......I hear MAUVE is in..... :D

stevieray
09-28-2003, 06:58 PM

That reminds me, I gotta use the bathroom.

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 06:59 PM

Prepare to have your asses handed to you. Be sure and bring the keys Sunday, you won't be needing them anymore. :grr:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:00 PM
Prepare to have your asses handed to you. Be sure and bring the keys Sunday, you won't be needing them anymore. :grr:

Not only do we have the keys to that dump...this time next week....we'll have the lease. It'll be a tough game, but it's on..........

Bearcat
09-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Our house, bitch.. our house.

Bring it!!

:bang: :donks:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:03 PM

Bring it!!

Nice... :D

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Not only do we have the keys to that dump...this time next week....we'll have the lease. It'll be a tough game, but it's on..........

You better hope your sorry ass QB survives.........along with Porta Potty.

SNR
09-28-2003, 07:10 PM
You know, does it make sense that there's only one set of keys to a stadium?

Just wondering.

B2chiefsfan
09-28-2003, 07:11 PM

Bring it!!

no...no...

:bang: :Broncos:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:12 PM
You better hope your sorry ass QB survives.........along with Porta Potty.

Shit....our QB ain't sorry no more, and you could try to use the porta potty, but you guys are so full of it....you won't make the door. The shame as you crap down your leg.

:doh!:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:13 PM
You know, does it make sense that there's only one set of keys to a stadium?

Just wondering.

If I had my way...you'd handout 8 sets a year.

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Shit....our QB ain't sorry no more, and you could try to use the porta potty, but you guys are so full of it....you won't make the door. The shame as you crap down your leg.

:doh!:

Face it, you barely got by a crappy team in your house. You are about to face a REAL team in our house. Don't talk sh*t, just hand over the keys. L-O-S-E-R-S.

SNR
09-28-2003, 07:16 PM
If I had my way...you'd handout 8 sets a year.You mean if you had your way we'd hand out 6.

Soon to be 5 at around this time next week.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Face it, you barely got by a crappy team in your house. You are about to face a REAL team in our house. Don't talk sh*t, just hand over the keys. L-O-S-E-R-S.

You guys will see a hard hitting defense next week too. And hit they will....hit you all the way back into that soon-to-be rented locker space. :p

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:23 PM
You mean if you had your way we'd hand out 6.

Soon to be 5 at around this time next week.

No...I'd prefer you take the beating...we'll take care of the other guys.

big nasty kcnut
09-28-2003, 07:26 PM
it time for the chiefs to give denver the bitchslapping it need for the longest time

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:27 PM
You guys will see a hard hitting defense next week too. And hit they will....hit you all the way back into that soon-to-be rented locker space. :p

ROFL That from a fan of a team that BARELY got by the fuggin LIONS. GB, we just faced teh BEST D we will face all year.....and whipped their asses. NEXT! Oops, that's right, YOU GUYS are next. C'mon and get your whoopin.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:30 PM
ROFL That from a fan of a team that BARELY got by the fuggin LIONS. GB, we just faced teh BEST D we will face all year.....and whipped their asses. NEXT! Oops, that's right, YOU GUYS are next. C'mon and get your whoopin.

Yeah....but you'll get the full deck next week. All 54 cards.

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 07:30 PM
I'll post this again for the Donks fans that may have missed it earlier...

Hmm... Question for Donks fans:

If you used to have a linebacker named "Romo the Homo", and you now have a WR named Ashley who used to wear a big ass rainbow on his helmet, and your QB's nickname is "The Snake", another WR named "Rod"...

I think I'm seeing a pattern here... :eek:

TEX
09-28-2003, 07:33 PM

And SO WILL YOU! I personally wouldn't have it any other way. This way there will be NO EXCUSES (like the one you just made) when we take our keys back. It will be the first REAL team you've faced this year.
Remember PAYBACKS ARE A BITCH! :clap:

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:34 PM

You mean CLOWNS. We will get all 54 CLOWNS. Yes, I agree, and the result will be no different. The Donkey Scums will wear their first asswhippin of the year......compliments of the next AFC West champions, the KC Chiefs.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:38 PM
I'll post this again for the Donks fans that may have missed it earlier...

Hmm... Question for Donks fans:

If you used to have a linebacker named "Romo the Homo", and you now have a WR named Ashley who used to wear a big ass rainbow on his helmet, and your QB's nickname is "The Snake", another WR named "Rod"...

I think I'm seeing a pattern here... :eek:

Yeah....we're prepared to ram the ball straight up Choke ass. :eek: :doh!:

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 07:39 PM

#1, that makes no sense.
#2, you just admitted to wanting to ram things in asses.
#3, thanks for proving my point.

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:40 PM

Who do you plan to do THAT with? That p*ssy Clitoris? Don't make me laugh.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:41 PM
You mean CLOWNS. We will get all 54 CLOWNS. Yes, I agree, and the result will be no different. The Donkey Scums will wear their first asswhippin of the year......compliments of the next AFC West champions, the KC Chiefs.

The only thing that'll get wore next week is that defense of yours.

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 07:44 PM

You must mean WORE OUT sacking Plumet and exposing the Donx for the frauds they are.

Sure-Oz
09-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Maybe this thread will die after we beat them next week.

Rausch
09-28-2003, 07:45 PM

Dude, we're not buying that in a dime store.....

You know you're going to get schooled, we know it, and so does every NFL fan on the whole friggen continent...

Just admit it now and be a prophet.....

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 07:46 PM

All joking aside, how do the Donks players determine who gets to go first with Thunder after the game? Is is coaches first or do they let the guys with the game balls go first? Also, is there a coin toss to see if you get to pitch or catch to Thunder or is that up to each individual player?

:hump:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:48 PM
You must mean WORE OUT sacking Plumet and exposing the Donx for the frauds they are.

Shit...we haven't even broke out the good shit yet. You boys got your own playbook. First two plays are Portis run right and Portis run left.

Rausch
09-28-2003, 07:48 PM
All joking aside, how do the Donks players determine who gets to go first with Thunder after the game? Is is coaches first or do they let the guys with the game balls go first? Also, is there a coin toss to see if you get to pitch or catch to Thunder or is that up to each individual player?

:hump: ROFL

stevieray
09-28-2003, 07:49 PM
your life isn't really this pathetic, is it?

tommykat
09-28-2003, 07:49 PM
Because we have these.

http://www.minifarm.com/images/Tilly.jpg

:)

I WOULD NEVER GO BACK AND READ ALL THIS CHIT.......YOU going to go down next weekend tho........plus, you owe me the taco's you said you would make!

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Dude, we're not buying that in a dime store.....

You know you're going to get schooled, we know it, and so does every NFL fan on the whole friggen continent...

Just admit it now and be a prophet.....

Well....one thing is not in doubt.....your throne is indeed safe.........Commander. :wayne:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:52 PM
I WOULD NEVER GO BACK AND READ ALL THIS CHIT.......YOU going to go down next weekend tho........plus, you owe me the taco's you said you would make!

LMAO!!!

TEX
09-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Shit...we haven't even broke out the good shit yet. You boys got your own playbook. First two plays are Portis run right and Portis run left.

That's cause next week you're gonna $HIT! First 3 plays Portis runs right INTO HICKS and Portis runs left INTO HOLIDAY and Portis runs straight INTO SIMS and is OUT again! Then the $HITTING will begin! :thumb:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 07:55 PM

:hump:

It depends on when Thunder is done with the visiting team. Some people head home to be with their friends and family. Thunder take his time.

Rausch
09-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Well....one thing is not in doubt.....your throne is indeed safe.........Commander. :wayne:

Oh, you rotten bastard.... :grr:

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 07:57 PM
It depends on when Thunder is done with the visiting team. Some people head home to be with their friends and family. Thunder take his time.

So you guys take sloppy seconds with your own mascot?

Rausch
09-28-2003, 07:59 PM
So you guys take sloppy seconds with your own mascot? ROFL

CHIEF4EVER
09-28-2003, 08:00 PM

Yeah, and the 3rd and 4th plays are.........Portis on IR and Plummet on IR. Enjoy second best Donx. :grr:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:02 PM

Well...I can tell that's at least what we tell the visiting team.

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 08:03 PM

Don't worry Garcia Bronco, take your time to respond to that one. I know the truth can hurt...

:donks::whip:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah, and the 3rd and 4th plays are.........Portis on IR and Plummet on IR. Enjoy second best Donx. :grr:

That won't happen because we'll have you by the KCnuts at that point because you'll have stepped on our field. :p

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 08:08 PM
So maybe one of the Donks fans can explain to me why you celebrate one of the most inconsequential plays in the NFL, the incompletion?

"IN-COM-PLETE!" Waaah, waah, waah, waaaaaaah....

That may be dumber than the dirty bird and the Icky shuffle combined.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Don't worry Garcia Bronco, take your time to respond to that one. I know the truth can hurt...

:donks::whip:

Aaaaaaaaa no...you've been bitch. :D

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:10 PM
So maybe one of the Donks fans can explain to me why you celebrate one of the most inconsequential plays in the NFL, the incompletion?

By dumb....I think you mean annoying...which coincidently is it's purpose. :thumb:

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
By dumb....I think you mean annoying...which coincidently is it's purpose. :thumb:

No, annoying is pussies who've never been in the military using something as serious as a salute to celebrate something as relatively meaningless as a touchdown to celebrate. I was Ok with Mike Anderson, who was in the military, but when it gets adopted by a bunch of guys like Ashley it's a bit much.

KCWolfman
09-28-2003, 08:16 PM
Why would you want to be annoying on your own home field?

Do you guys deliberately pee on each others shoes in the bathrooms too?

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:16 PM
No, annoying is pussies who've never been in the military using something as serious as a salute to celebrate something as relatively meaningless as a touchdown to celebrate. I was Ok with Mike Anderson, who was in the military, but when it gets adopted by a bunch of guys like Ashley it's a bit much.

A salute is a sign of respect and can be used by anyone. Ridiculous.

Personally I view it as the player showing respect to his team, the fans, and the guys he just beat on his way to the endzone. The dirty bird...LOL

ROYC75
09-28-2003, 08:17 PM

Is that what that is ?

I could have sworn it was .................... DEN-VER-REEKS :D

Garcia Bronco

you know who it's supposed to annoy.

Simplex3

:clap:

tommykat
09-28-2003, 08:18 PM
LMAO!!!

You owe me Tacos or GOOD mexican food!!:D

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:19 PM
You owe me Tacos or GOOD mexican food!!:D

Wait...how did this happen? :hmmm:

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Wait...how did this happen? :hmmm:

That was a quote from Thunder after the game.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:24 PM
That was a quote from Thunder after the game.

:spock: Good stuff dude....keep it coming.

Simplex3
09-28-2003, 08:27 PM
:spock: Good stuff dude....keep it coming.

Hell, that last one was a strech, but I'm sitting here bored watching the Colts pound the Aints.

Say, I tried going to www.orangemanGe.com (http://www.orangemanGe.com), but it didn't work.o:-)

alanm
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM
A salute is a sign of respect and can be used by anyone. Ridiculous.

Personally I view it as the player showing respect to his team, the fans, and the guys he just beat on his way to the endzone. The dirty bird...LOLI was listening to Schlereth and Diaz Infante on 760am out of Denver the other day. They were both saying that it was time the Donks quit doing the salute. Said it was their teams thing(Meaning when they were both still playing) and it was sooooooooo 1998. :thumb:

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Hell, that last one was a strech, but I'm sitting here bored watching the Colts pound the Aints.

Say, I tried going to www.orangemane.com (http://www.orangemanGe.com), but it didn't work.o:-)

hehe

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2003, 08:38 PM
I was listening to Schlereth and Diaz Infante on 760am out of Denver the other day. They were both saying that it was time the Donks quit doing the salute. Said it was their teams thing(Meaning when they were both still playing) and it was sooooooooo 1998. :thumb:

ROFL

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2003, 05:42 AM
up for the day crew.

cyberjedi
09-29-2003, 07:10 AM
Talking smack after a close game with Detroit !!! Give me a break - - See you at arrowhead next week suckaz - better hope you play better than you did yesterday.

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2003, 05:56 PM
For the night crew.

Garcia Bronco
09-30-2003, 06:19 PM
missed the day crew...

Bwana
09-30-2003, 06:24 PM
Talking smack after a close game with Detroit !!! Give me a break - - See you at arrowhead next week suckaz - better hope you play better than you did yesterday.

No chit! ROFL

Garcia Bronco
09-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Yeah dude...we couldn't run the ball with our third string RB....who missed camp...with an injury(not a hold out...which Chiefs fans are commonly used to..). I make no apologies for the win.

KCinNY
09-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Yeah dude...we couldn't run the ball with our third string RB....who missed camp...with an injury(not a hold out...which Chiefs fans are commonly used to..). I make no apologies for the win.

No apologies for last week's win, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of excuses after next week's loss.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 06:39 AM
Raise it up a bit more...chokes go down in 4.

Member last season we yous was up 14 points at home...and still got beat down?:)

Lzen
10-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Raise it up a bit more...chokes go down in 4.

Member last season we yous was up 14 points at home...and still got beat down?:)

Oh sure, we haven't forgotten that. That was really hard to watch. It was sickening watching Sharpe tear us up like that. One big difference this year, though. We have a defense now. :p And I'll be there screaming and cheering them on. The 12th man will do our part. :fire:

Mile High Mania
10-01-2003, 08:41 AM
Sharpe had something great working last year... I'm just hoping he breaks 80 and scores once at least. I like it when Sharpe scores at Errorhead... it just drives the local yokels crazy.

Montana Magic
10-01-2003, 08:51 AM
Sharpe had something great working last year...

Yeah, being covered by Mike Maslowski.

Don't fool yourselves donkey fans, you won't score four touchdowns in one half this year.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Yeah, being covered by Mike Maslowski.

Don't fool yourselves donkey fans, you won't score four touchdowns in one half this year.

Ok, thanks...

Lzen
10-01-2003, 09:06 AM
He's right, Brad. The Chiefs had Jason Belser and Maz trying to cover Sharpe last year. I think Barber and Wesley will do a much better job. Don't you?

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Oh sure, we haven't forgotten that. That was really hard to watch. It was sickening watching Sharpe tear us up like that. One big difference this year, though. We have a defense now. :p And I'll be there screaming and cheering them on. The 12th man will do our part. :fire:

Your defensive ranking will....Plummet after this week. :)

Raiderhader
10-01-2003, 04:13 PM
After we win on Sunday and reclaim the keys can we please use them to lock this friggen thread?

It's annoying in that "keeps popping up like gochiefs" sort of way.

Lzen
10-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Your defensive ranking will....Plummet after this week. :)

Not nearly as much as yours, beotch!! :fire:

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Not nearly as much as yours, beotch!! :fire:
:spock: Heeeelllllllll no.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 04:57 PM
It's annoying in that "keeps popping up ...........

Like a bad penny

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 09:29 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/images/IMAGE_MAIN/camerohead.jpg

Bearcat
10-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Maybe ENDelt could "abuse" (thanks by the way) his powers one more time :hmmm:

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Maybe ENDelt could "abuse" (thanks by the way) his powers one more time :hmmm:

huh?

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 04:11 PM
For the thursday crew.

Montana Magic
10-02-2003, 04:13 PM
THE BRONCOS F*CKING SUCK

Mile High Mania
10-02-2003, 04:16 PM
THE BRONCOS F*CKING SUCK

That's right ... use your brain and wow us with creativity.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 04:38 PM
Rock on!

KCWolfman
10-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Oh, someone changed the pic again.

Nice

Montana Magic
10-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Aw shit....

Let's try this again.

JAKE PLUMMER F*CKING SUCKS!

htismaqe
10-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Rock on!

Yeah, do rock-on...

Whiny bitch. ;)

Bob Dole
10-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Anyone have a picture of an Invesco Mangina?

KCWolfman
10-02-2003, 04:43 PM
I don't think GB has ever posted his pic here.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah, do rock-on...

Whiny bitch. ;)

I know. :deevee:

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 04:47 PM

don't make me he-bitch-man slap you.

KCWolfman
10-02-2003, 04:54 PM
don't make me he-bitch-man slap you.
That may work in a Vail jail cell, but it don't cut no mustard around here.

Talisman
10-02-2003, 04:56 PM
You want a lock? I'll give you a lock. Chiefs by 10.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 04:57 PM
I live in Virginia.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 05:03 PM
You want a lock? I'll give you a lock. Chiefs by 10.

I haven't predicted Margin on this game....it'll be a hard game for the Broncos to win, but all the need is one more point.

KCWolfman
10-02-2003, 05:05 PM
I live in Virginia.
That would explain a great deal

KCWolfman
10-02-2003, 05:05 PM
I haven't predicted Margin on this game....it'll be a hard game for the Broncos to win, but all the need is one more point.
Thanks Madden

Rukdafaidas
10-02-2003, 05:07 PM
No, no, no....It's Incest Ho' Field.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Thanks Madden

"Man the defense just isn't getting it done today. They really need to work on their tackling."

SNR
10-02-2003, 05:53 PM
Hmmm.... after we take over Pile High I think we should fix this thread up a bit.....

Revenge will be sooooo sweet, my burro friend.

SNR
10-02-2003, 05:54 PM
"Man the defense just isn't getting it done today. They really need to work on their tackling."You'll stop when you get to the part about the sweaty center's groin.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Hmmm.... after we take over Pile High I think we should fix this thread up a bit.....

Revenge will be sooooo sweet, my burro friend.

So these are the keys then? :evil:

SNR
10-02-2003, 06:31 PM
So these are the keys then? :evil:No. Athletic midgets may be the key to Incrisco Stadium, but not football Mecca arrowhead.

Raiderhader
10-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Like a bad penny

No I think gochiefs is a much more accurate description.