PDA

View Full Version : Football Here's your keys, I was punked again

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JOhn
10-02-2003, 07:57 PM
No I think gochiefs is a much more accurate description.You had to mention that name? :shake:

Raiderhader
10-02-2003, 07:58 PM
After we win on Sunday and reclaim the keys can we please use them to lock this friggen thread?

It's annoying in that "keeps popping up like gochiefs" sort of way.

Bumping my post because I still feel it is the best thing to do with the thread after Sunday.

I mean listen, you can hear the thread just begging to be put out of its (and our) misery.

Raiderhader
10-02-2003, 08:00 PM
You had to mention that name? :shake:

Read it in context of my last post. I could think of no better way to describe this thread's continued resurgence into the Planet's life.

JOhn
10-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Read it in context of my last post. I could think of no better way to describe this thread's continued resurgence into the Planet's life.
Well I guess we can let it slide. ;)

Raiderhader
10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Well I guess we can let it slide. ;)

I suppose I could have used............. no, her name is even more forbidden than GC's.

JOhn
10-02-2003, 08:08 PM
I suppose I could have used............. no, her name is even more forbidden than GC's.:Lin:

That one has been on ignore for along time, hell even longer than GC's.

Raiderhader
10-02-2003, 08:19 PM
:Lin:

That one has been on ignore for along time, hell even longer than GC's.

I really should put said thing back on ignore, but I am just a glutton for punishment.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 08:48 PM
(and our) misery.
Sweet. :evil:

stevieray
10-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Sweet. :evil:

Don't mistake irritating with painful.

Dartgod
10-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Stevie, you gonna be there tomorrow morning?

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2003, 09:08 PM

It's not likr they're mutually exclusive.

Garcia Bronco
10-03-2003, 10:26 PM
for saturday.

Bob Dole
10-03-2003, 10:33 PM
for saturday.

Your hat smells of poo.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2003, 02:09 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAA!!!

KCWolfman
Thanks, Garcia.

I am glad you are gracious

Ultra Peanut
Beat you. :D

chief4life
10-05-2003, 02:11 PM
You have a great team but so do we

Great game

thanks for showing and eating your crow

I respect that :thumb:

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Beat you. :D
No you didn't. Read the rewrite at the top of the thread ;)

Vindicator
10-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Here's your keys.

I am your bitch for the next year.

Yeah, let's make sure we get those keys off of your avatar. :drool:

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Since this threads was locked this morning...I will give no props on this thread. Whomever locked it should not have. That person slighted all of you the chance to talk smack and dish it back to me.

Sure-Oz
10-05-2003, 02:53 PM
May want to take that avy off now, we got our keys back!

JOhn
10-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Since this threads was locked this morning...I will give no props on this thread. Whomever locked it should not have. That person slighted all of you the chance to talk smack and dish it back to me.
Whatever, just another lame excuse by a lame burro fan, with no guts. :shake:

Brock
Don't really need props. Chiefs win, you lose, sucks to be you.

KCWolfman
Wuss.

Sore loser coward. But don't worry I can help you

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 02:55 PM
May want to take that avy off now, we got our keys back!

Well shit...I'm gonna have too. :D

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2003, 02:56 PM
No you didn't. Read the rewrite at the top of the thread ;)'Tis a mere technicality. :D

JOhn
10-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Wuss.

Sore loser coward. But don't worry I can help you
Yea the whinny burro fan gives me NEG rep for him losing and me pointing it out. :shake:

4321 Garcia

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:04 PM
Yea the whinny burro fan gives me NEG rep for him losing and me pointing it out. :shake:

4321 Garcia
Don't worry, I helped him

TNTEICHER
10-05-2003, 03:04 PM
I hate to tell you so. No I don't. Like I told you this morning --
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
Hold on...I'll unlock the door
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't you heard? The locks have been changed. You're things are on the curb. Take your sh** and leave.

JOhn
10-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Don't worry, I helped him
Tanks Russ, gotta watch them backstabbing burro boys. :shake:

I hate to tell you so. No I don't. Like I told you this morning --
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
Hold on...I'll unlock the door

Haven't you heard? The locks have been changed. You're things are on the curb. Take your sh** and leave.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:08 PM
**** you guys...I gave you props on another thread, but because this one was locked this morning....I will give you no props on this thread. Whomever locked it this morning spoilled all the fun...and frankly...it pissed me off.

And JOhn...I gave you negative rep for the time you gave me negative rep........

|Zach|
10-05-2003, 03:09 PM
I just got back from Arrowhead. I have been to most home games since '92 and it has NEVER been like that. The only thing that comes close is the Pittsburgh playoff game. We did it folks.

WE DID IT.

siberian khatru
10-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Whomever locked it this morning spoilled all the fun...and frankly...it pissed me off.

Oh, for the love of God, you bumped this thing every friggin month since January and basically showed your ass every time, waving it in everyone's face, and now you're calling foul for this POS thread getting the treatment it deserves?

Live by the smack, die by the smack.

And BTW, nobody OWNS threads here.

Brock
10-05-2003, 03:15 PM
**** you guys...I gave you props on another thread, but because this one was locked this morning....I will give you no props on this thread. Whomever locked it this morning spoilled all the fun...and frankly...it pissed me off.

And JOhn...I gave you negative rep for the time you gave me negative rep........

:deevee:

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Oh, for the love of God, you bumped this thing every friggin month since January and basically showed your ass every time, waving it in everyone's face, and now you're calling foul for this POS thread getting the treatment it deserves?

Live by the smack, die by the smack.

And BTW, nobody OWNS threads here.
I do, and normally I wouldn't alter a single word, but GB is obviously a girl who can't take the heat after he has dished it out for a year. So I will play with this thing as much as I want. If he doesn't like it, he can file a charge with the internet police.

siberian khatru
10-05-2003, 03:20 PM
I do, and normally I wouldn't alter a single word, but GB is obviously a girl who can't take the heat after he has dished it out for a year. So I will play with this thing as much as I want. If he doesn't like it, he can file a charge with the internet police.

OK, I'll amend it to "no non-mods OWN threads here."

Bottom line, the powers that be let the taunting thread continue unabated all year. IIRC it was never locked, never deleted. We took it every time. Now that the Donks lose and we get our richly deserved payback on this thread, Garcia gets menstrual cramps.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:22 PM

Bottom line, the powers that be let the taunting thread continue unabated all year. IIRC it was never locked, never deleted. We took it every time. Now that the Donks lose and we get our richly deserved payback on this thread, Garcia gets menstrual cramps.
Yup, looks like he has three choices:

1. Take the crap he started
2. Whine about how unfair it is and look like a woman spurned
3. Or not post

Honestly, I don't care which he picks.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:26 PM

It has been locked three times.

1st time I begged Phobs to unlock it...he did

H-mod locked it two days ago

And this morning it was locked...again..

Like I said...the fun was ruined...but I gave you props on another thread for wining the game today. It's a shame that it was locked this morning. Whomever did that cheated you of a solid dish.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:28 PM

Like I said...the fun was ruined...but I gave you props on another thread for wining the game today. It's a shame that it was locked this morning. Whomever did that cheated you of a solid dish.
I see she chose #2.

Get the sand out of your vagina, little girl.

siberian khatru
10-05-2003, 03:29 PM

You're right, I now remember the Phobs lock. I don't remember the 2nd one (probably wasn't here when it happened). This morning, eh, who cares.

I think you had enough "fun" with it for quite a long time. You rubbed our noses in it over and over again. Fair enough. I never complained, because you had scoreboard. But turnabout's fair play, and this thread is now getting what it deserves.

JOhn
10-05-2003, 03:29 PM

Hey dork I gave you neg rep after you posted this to me

10-05-2003 02:54 PM Garcia Bronco Hey...don't lock my threads then.

so take your lame excuse else were.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:31 PM

You gave me negative rep here.

"I'm saying my cable modem has both....it can use usb or cat 5...I have a 24 port 100MB switch....

Where does the network adapter plug in on the ps2?

And do Iuse my computer in conjunction with my PS2.
HOw do I hook up with people to play games......do I give them my IP?" :p

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:33 PM

Like I said I will give no props on this thread....next time.....don't have your people lock it the day of...

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:34 PM
Like I said I will give no props on this thread....next time.....don't have your people lock it the day of...
Whatever, little girl.

Get a tampon on before you make a mess

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:34 PM
You're right, I now remember the Phobs lock. I don't remember the 2nd one (probably wasn't here when it happened). This morning, eh, who cares.

I think you had enough "fun" with it for quite a long time. You rubbed our noses in it over and over again. Fair enough. I never complained, because you had scoreboard. But turnabout's fair play, and this thread is now getting what it deserves.

Right on.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Whatever, little girl.

Get a tampon on before you make a mess

Shit...you're a revolution and a half around the sun waiting for this day. Relish it....because you getting scoreboard on me is a rare situation.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:36 PM
Shit...you're a revolution and a half around the sun waiting for this day. Relish it....because you getting scoreboard on me is a rare situation.
Shut up or I will slap you again, little girl.

Now go make the rest of us a dinner before the 7:30 game.

|Zach|
10-05-2003, 03:37 PM

People are locking my threads...

And its not fair. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Go to the Mane.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:37 PM
Shut up or I will slap you again, little girl.

Now go make the rest of us a dinner before the 7:30 game.

Relish it.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 03:39 PM
People are locking my threads...

And its not fair. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Go to the Mane.

Zachery

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Relish it.
No relish, biotch, I said a sandwich, not a hot dog you stupid broad.

And make sure that beer is open this time when you bring it back to me.

|Zach|
10-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Zachery

Zachary.

JOhn
10-05-2003, 03:57 PM
Have my people?ROFL

STFU & STFD biatch.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:57 PM
Zachary.
Perhaps after the lose he can't tell his vowels apart?

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 03:58 PM
Have my people?ROFL

STFU & STFD biatch.
Don't forget to have her make you a sandwich first.

|Zach|
10-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Perhaps after the lose he can't tell his vowels apart?

Respect.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Zachary.

It....doesn't matttttttttttttttter what your name is.... :D

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:04 PM
It....doesn't matttttttttttttttter what your name is.... :D
No, the fact is that until you win again, it doesn't matter what YOUR name is.

Now be quiet and let the big people talk.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:09 PM
No, the fact is that until you win again, it doesn't matter what YOUR name is.

Now be quiet and let the big people talk.

LMAO at KCW...he's so bitter about being smacked around for so long the little runt is trying to make a big deal about nothing. I gave you props on another thread...and that still isn't good enough. funny.

Congrats to the real fans.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:11 PM
LMAO at KCW...he's so bitter about being smacked around for so long the little runt is trying to make a big deal about nothing. I gave you props on another thread...and that still isn't good enough. funny.

Congrats to the real fans.
The real fans argument? Already?

Man, she is really getting desperate.

As far as "props", who gives a shanarat's ass. You were punked on this thread and you can't take the heat, so you come up with some weak-assed excuse ... again.

You are whiny broad.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Whatever wolfman...you wouldn't take my bet on a sweep for a sweep last season and you're still sore that I was right. It's ok.....you guys got your keys back, but you or whomever locked this thread between yesterday and today is the villian in this situation. The shame for you.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:19 PM
Whatever wolfman...you wouldn't take my bet on a sweep for a sweep last season and you're still sore that I was right. It's ok.....you guys got your keys back, but you or whomever locked this thread between yesterday and today is the villian in this situation. The shame for you.
Actually, had you taken the bet as you originally stated instead of trying to squiggle out of it, you would have won.

But much like this thread, you have amended the game after you shot off your fat mouth, like a woman spurned.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh, and no shame whatsoever. You have proven yourself to be a spineless jittery girly man on this thread more than I could ever do by changing your avatar or tinkering with the title.

Which is what I have said about you all along.

the Talking Can
10-05-2003, 04:22 PM
cram it bitch....put a band-aid on your vagina and crawl back to the orangedrain where you can comfort yourself with excuses...you and all donko fans deserve 100x the smack you're getting.....

WE ARE THE CHIEFS AND WE OWN YOU.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:24 PM
WE ARE THE CHIEFS AND WE OWN YOU.

You don't own us....don't make outlandish statements...it makes you look foolish.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Actually, had you taken the bet as you originally stated instead of trying to squiggle out of it, you would have won.

But much like this thread, you have amended the game after you shot off your fat mouth, like a woman spurned.

No...you presented stakes and I counter offered....at that point you declined.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:27 PM
You don't own us....don't make outlandish statements...it makes you look foolish.
We do own you, now shut up little girl.

Sure-Oz
10-05-2003, 04:28 PM
I love dinner theater!! E-Drama Ownz j00!! :)

KCWolfman
No...you presented stakes and I counter offered....at that point you declined.
No, you opened your fat mouth and you weren't willing to back your statement as you originally said it.

Just like you are doing on this thread. You are a punk who talks fast and backpedals faster.

Garcia Bronco
Oh, and no shame whatsoever. You have proven yourself to be a spineless jittery girly man on this thread more than I could ever do by changing your avatar or tinkering with the title.

Which is what I have said about you all along.

Spineless...lmao

KCWolfman
Ohh, I have a feeling this thread is going to keep coming up for some time.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:29 PM
No, you opened your fat mouth and you weren't willing to back your statement as you originally said it.

Just like you are doing on this thread. You are a punk who talks fast and backpedals faster.

Pull up the thread then....and remember...in hindsight I was right.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Pull up the thread then....and remember...in hindsight I was right.
Shhh, you are detracting from the moment and the facts on THIS thread.... loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Shhh, you are detracting from the moment and the facts on THIS thread.... loser girl.

Look at you trying to bait me by calling me names......you know you have no right to call people on class.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Look at you trying to bait me by calling me names......you know you have no right to call people on class.
Whatever, punked one.

Besides, I believe the word class is always used by people who don't display it.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:43 PM
We could sit and discuss all the bullshit you believe until the end of time.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:44 PM
We could sit and discuss all the bullshit you believe until the end of time.
Or we could..............

Humiliate you for your stupid comments.

I chose the latter...... loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Or we could..............

Humiliate you for your stupid comments.

I chose the latter...... loser girl.

There agaiin you show your ass.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:47 PM
There agaiin you show your ass.
Wow, coming from you and your expertise on the subject that means something.

But I really don't care, loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Like school on saturday

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Like school on saturday
Oh, BTW thanks for helping keep this thread up.

I gotta do some running, but I will be back later, loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Ok....

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 04:56 PM
For all the people reading this I would be glad to take the hit on this thread, but Wolfman locked it sometime yesterday because he couldn't take the heat. He ruined it for everybody...and I will apologize for him because he will not.

I don't actually know who locked but I assume it was him. If whoever locked comes forward and apologizes I will be glad to own up to this thread that is all in good fun.

|Zach|
10-05-2003, 05:24 PM
He doesn't have that power to my knowlege but I could be wrong.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 05:28 PM
He doesn't have that power to my knowlege but I could be wrong.

It just pisses me off Zach. I knew that pulling this thread up month after month could bite me in the ass. I knew the consequences. It saddens me that we can't all enjoy it with a solid clean ribbing.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 05:57 PM
For all the people reading this I would be glad to take the hit on this thread, but Wolfman locked it sometime yesterday because he couldn't take the heat. He ruined it for everybody...and I will apologize for him because he will not.

I don't actually know who locked but I assume it was him. If whoever locked comes forward and apologizes I will be glad to own up to this thread that is all in good fun.
Well when you ASSUME you make an ASS of U and ME, and since you are a donko fan to begin with that makes you a double dumbass.

I didn't lock it little girl.

And don't try and put your wussing out on any moderator on this board. For 12 months you have played with it and the fact is that you can't handle it when thrown back at you.

You are a sandy vagina girl.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 05:58 PM
It just pisses me off Zach. I knew that pulling this thread up month after month could bite me in the ass. I knew the consequences. It saddens me that we can't all enjoy it with a solid clean ribbing.
Because you're a pussy?

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:01 PM
You still continue to show your ass....I can't believe you disgrace your fellow chief fans like this.....but all you really are is a name caller.

You gonna talk about my mom next?

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:06 PM
You still continue to show your ass....I can't believe you disgrace your fellow chief fans like this.....but all you really are is a name caller.

You gonna talk about my mom next?
He is talking mean to me..... make the bad man stop

Thanks for making this moment much more than I ever thought it would be, loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:15 PM
ok

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:29 PM
ok
Good, we finally understand one another.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Good, we finally understand one another.

dude...I've understood you from the get-go....you act like a child when you don't get your way.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:34 PM
dude...I've understood you from the get-go....you act like a child when you don't get your way.
LOL.

Irony, your table is ready.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:38 PM
Then who locked the thread yesterday? Htis? Logical? Phob's? Austin? Who if not you? You the only one here. You had to unlock it to post on it. I'm not gonna give you your due...until you come up with the the person who locked the thread and apologizes for ruining a great gag.

the Talking Can
10-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Then who locked the thread yesterday? Htis? Logical? Phob's? Austin? Who if not you? You the only one here. You had to unlock it to post on it. I'm not gonna give you your due...until you come up with the the person who locked the thread and apologizes for ruining a great gag.
Mr. Sore Loser...give it up, its sad watching you flail around...

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Listen little girl, I said I didn't lock the thread. And I will be damned if I tell you who did. Phil has been on the board and you have failed to mention at least 4 other moderators.

Before you go from stupid to just plain assinine on your accusations, it is best that you just shut your cakehole and call this a lost battle while you have the chance.

As far as blackmailing me with your last sentence, it is obvious who the real child is, now isn't it?

You are nothing but a gay childish loser who can't handle the heat.

Shut up and iron my shirt.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Mr. Sore Loser...give it up, its sad watching you flail around...
No, it's not. I am enjoying it immensely.

Our little girl is going through growing pains. Hopefully she comes out of it alright.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Listen little girl, I said I didn't lock the thread. And I will be damned if I tell you who did. Phil has been on the board and you have failed to mention at least 4 other moderators.

Before you go from stupid to just plain assinine on your accusations, it is best that you just shut your cakehole and call this a lost battle while you have the chance.

As far as blackmailing me with your last sentence, it is obvious who the real child is, now isn't it?

You are nothing but a gay childish loser who can't handle the heat.

Shut up and iron my shirt.

LMAO dude. Who did it?You don't know....or you do know and won't fess up....since I don't know and you do....you might as well have done it.

If you didn't as you claim...get the person who did to admit it and apologize so I can give people their propers.

Cochise
10-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Oh my God... someone locked my thread! :deevee:

:rolleyes: ROFL

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 06:55 PM
If you didn't as you claim...get the person who did to admit it and apologize so I can give people their propers.
Excuse me, but you are one weak little bitch.

So you "can"? What prevents you from doing the right thing right now? Seriously? Your pride was a little wounded this morning because you couldn't open a thread that you have opened for 12 months? If that is the only thing to prevent you from doing something honorable, then you are a little bitch.

NEWSFLASH Dumbass - I don't have to get anyone to do anything for you. This ain't your board, little girl. You are a loser on a 5-0 board. You are dirt under my shoe. You are a pissant coward who can't do the right thing. I am the moderator and you are the punk - it truly is that simple.

After 12 months of playing, if you think I am letting this go and kowtowing to ANYTHING you want, you are not only a loser girl, you are a deluded crackwhore loser girl.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Excuse me, but you are one weak little bitch.

So you "can"? What prevents you from doing the right thing right now? Seriously? Your pride was a little wounded this morning because you couldn't open a thread that you have opened for 12 months? If that is the only thing to prevent you from doing something honorable, then you are a little bitch.

I don't have to get anyone to do anything for you. This ain't your board, little girl. You are a loser on a 6-0 board. You are dirt under my shoe. You are a pissant coward who can't do the right thing. I am the moderator and you are the punk - it truly is that simple.

After 12 months of playing, if you think I am letting this go and kowtowing to ANYTHING you want, you are not only a loser girl, you are a deluded crackwhore loser girl.

Not until the person who fesses up to locking this thread this morning apologizes for doing it. And that's the bottom line. You can call me names all you want. I have always approached you guys with honor....I expect the same in return.

That person is keeping you from getting your propers. If you want the propers....break ou the apology.

Btw, I understand today felt like 2 wins.....but it was only 1.....you are 5-0.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Not until the person who fesses up to locking this thread this morning apologizes for doing it. And that's the bottom line. You can call me names all you want. I have always approached you guys with honor....I expect the same in return.

That person is keeping you from getting your propers. If you want the propers....break ou the apology.

Btw, I understand today felt like 2 wins.....but it was only 1.....you are 5-0.
Whatever pussygirl. Get some hygiene products, you're leaking on our board.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:16 PM
It's odd to see a sailor in a state that's landlocked.

Rausch
10-05-2003, 07:19 PM
:evil:

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:21 PM

Bastard.....was it you? :hmmm:

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Bastard.....was it you? :hmmm:
No one is insane enough to give Brad moderator privileges. Instead of playing a guessing game, why don't you just be a man?

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:33 PM
No one is insane enough to give Brad moderator privileges. Instead of playing a guessing game, why don't you just be a man?

And why don't you just own up to who did it and I'll give propers on this thread. Quit holding this thread hostage. Terrorism is illegal.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:33 PM
LOL. Not only is garthia floundering everywhere on this, he is whining like a woman who is wearing jeans making her ass look to big.

This is almost classic.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:35 PM
Come on dude...people are waiting...own up to who locked this thread this morning or yesterday and I will give propers. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:37 PM
And why don't you just own up to who did it and I'll give propers on this thread. Quit holding this thread hostage. Terrorism is illegal.
You still are too stupid to understand, this is NOT your board. You are a loser from an enemy camp - you deserve nothing. You are a minor POS that doesn't have the courage to sack up and looks for any excuse not to do the right thing.

Let's try and understand together - My board, I am moderator. You enemy, you only post with our consent. You make no demands. We have been tolerant for a year due to our loss, but now you must acquiese to our whims or I will simply change your posts to read as I like.

Unlike your buddy T_aco John, I don't delete users I don't like. In fact, I have never altered another post on this board (excluding goatcheese's BS). But since you now rank with goatcheese, I have no problem doing the same to you.

Whine all you want, cry about unfair, it doesn't matter to me. As long as you post on this thread complaining about what has been done to you, I have won.

Enjoy

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Come on dude...people are waiting...own up to who locked this thread this morning or yesterday and I will give propers. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
Then obviously you aren't thinking.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:42 PM
But people know that you change the posts so what's your point. Cool dude....have it your way. You know I'm right.

Again...I apologize to the Chief Fans out there that would like to see me eat it on this thread, but unfortunately someone has slighted you.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:45 PM
But people know that you change the posts so what's your point. Cool dude....have it your way. You know I'm right.

Again...I apologize to the Chief Fans out there that would like to see me eat it on this thread, but unfortunately I am a pussy who can't do it.
Good, thanks for admitting it.

the Talking Can
10-05-2003, 07:47 PM

Again...I apologize to the Chief Fans out there that would like to see me eat it on this thread, but unfortunately I am a pussy who can't do it.
yes, you do seem to be acting like a pussy.....

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 07:47 PM
But KC, I can be a puss if I want.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 07:48 PM
But KC, I can be a puss if I want.
I guess so

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
I will never admit I am wrong. I am too much of a biotch.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 08:13 PM
I am a punk who won't admit that I was wrong.
Yup

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2003, 08:14 PM
I am nobody's buddy. And I am a puss.

Does anyone have a spare sanitary napkin?

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Good luck now, whiny girl.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 08:33 PM
I don't want this to drop, even though pansy boy can't post on it anymore.....

God, this is fun!

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Look monkey-boy, the thread has come to the top again.

Give me your viewpoint.... oh wait, you can't

HAHAHAHA

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Look at the ugly monkey honey. Just don't get to close or garcia will fling his feces.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Somebody got a diaper for our little garthia. He seems to have messed all over himself again.

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, I am pretty much done for the night.

As Zach has pointed out, I have had my share of posts today.

I will unlock this and let garthia play for awhile. If he doesn't end up eating his fair share of crow on this thread before I get on tomorrow, I will lock it and screw with him again.

Night all.

And garthia, it sucks to be you, loser girl

KCWolfman
10-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Oh, and I won't unlock the other thread.

It was obviously a petty dispute that garthia was whining over and doesn't belong on this portion of the board.

Deal with it girlyman

Raiderhader
10-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Oh dear Lord! Will someone please take my advice and lock this stupid key thread so it can fall to the friggen archives, where those of you who are twisted can go back and reread it any time you want to relive the "good old days" of it.

Garcia Bronco
10-06-2003, 01:02 AM
I am a little girl and can't admit I am wrong. Deal with it.

KcMizzou
10-06-2003, 01:09 AM
I will give zero credit on this thread until whoever locked this thread apologizes. That's where we stand.Dude. You SO had this coming. You've f*cked with us for a nearly a year.

I for one, have enjoyed it. ROFL

ENDelt260
10-06-2003, 02:09 AM
I guess a mod changed the thread title. Personally, I wanted it to stay the same. I wanted to bump the damn thing every couple of weeks Garcia style.

Oh well. That reminds me, tho. I gotta look for the thread with the "Tuck You Faco" pic in it.

KCWolfman
10-06-2003, 06:11 AM
I am a little girl and can't admit I am wrong. Deal with it.
I guess we have to. But at least you are honest about being nothing but a loser girl.

KCTitus
10-06-2003, 06:20 AM
Russ: I disagree w/what you've done...you're better than this. Regardless of his accusations, it's wrong.

Regardless of who locked the thread, screwing with Garcia's account is not cool.

Why has the mod abuse gotten so out of hand...isnt this why the Planet was originally founded? Because of the heavy handed mod actions from the old kansascity.com?

Gaz
10-06-2003, 06:36 AM
I have no love whatsoever for Garcia Bronco, but this was wrong.

xoxo~
Gaz
Disappointed in a Moderator again.

htismaqe
10-06-2003, 07:49 AM
I agree.

Chief Faithful
10-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Again...I apologize to the Chief Fans out there that would like to see me eat it on this thread, but unfortunately someone has slighted you.

This Chiefs fan does not feel slighted one little bit. Way to go moderators! To me it looks like Garcia lost his keys to this BB when the Chiefs got the keys back to Arrowhead.

Was nice to see Sharpe planted in the earth of Arrowhead. Props to Woods for laying the wood on Sharpe. DT must be smiling down on Arrowhead today.

The Pedestrian
12-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Oh, and by the way....

DENVER WAS PWN3D!!!

Carry on.

Douche Baggins
12-20-2004, 07:58 PM
We dangled the keys in their face, stuck them between our fingers and punched them in the face.

Rausch
12-20-2004, 08:00 PM
I guess a mod changed the thread title. Personally, I wanted it to stay the same. I wanted to bump the damn thing every couple of weeks Garcia style.

Oh well. That reminds me, tho. I gotta look for the thread with the "Tuck You Faco" pic in it.

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2007, 04:03 PM
bump...it's time to restore this threads proper title. Can a mod help me with this?

StcChief
11-14-2007, 04:20 PM
hey you won.
Now go see the Donxs about your stolen football.

Valiant
11-14-2007, 04:31 PM
bump...it's time to restore this threads proper title. Can a mod help me with this?

Heh, thanks for getting rid of the Huard era.. I think Cobra Commander used to say you won the battle but we will the war.. Thanks for making us better down the road..

BCD
11-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Its funny. Last season, we ended the Plummer era. Thanks for returning the favor...

royr17
05-16-2008, 01:24 PM
What year was that picture taken ?

I cant recall if I was there when it happend and if I was in that picture.