PDA

View Full Version : Well wishes from other KC boards

Gracie Dean
12-13-2002, 10:41 PM
I'm putting this post up in all sincerity. I'd like to make that clear before I begin.

I heard some unfortunate news about a health problem that you're having. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not the type of person that would wish for anyone to be ill. I'm in the medical profession, as you probably already know. I deal with a lot of serious situations throughout the work day. I'd rather not get into the gory details, but let's just say I'm not an LPN or CNA or whatever it is your friends want to believe.

To get to the point...When your post from the Planet was emailed to me, I couldn't help but think of how you took great pleasure in your friends' boasting & carrying on about my husband's blood pressure & how they would like to see him to become wheelchair bound because of it, & how they expressed their hopes of his bursting a blood vessel in his head. It's kind of ironic when you think of it. Not even a little more than a month ago, I reveived info that MC of Fanstop was spending time with his mother, who has become seriously ill recently. When I say ironic, I mean that just this past Mother's Day, Mr. Centanni called our home & my husband on his cell phone with his voiced disguised as a Middle Easterner to ask him how his mother was doing. This would normally have been a nice gesture, Pam. But unfortunately Mrs. D has been deceased since 1994, & Mr. Centanni knows that. See where I'm going with this, Pam? I guess I can say that what comes around goes around.

As I said in the beginning, to be honest with you, I hope the mass or whatever they discover is nothing. I mean that. I hope that the same way I hope that you're not using your sympathy-monger tactics like you've been prone to do in the past. If I'm not mistaken, you were just going through a different crisis, & you asked the board for your prayers. Maybe it's none of my business, Pam, but don't you think that there's a time & place to air out your misfortunes? And that a Chiefs BB which is mostly inhabited by strangers is not really the place to discuss such things? I think maybe you can say that's what families are for, wouldn't you Pam?

As for me mentioning Mr. Centanni...That's quite the coincidence, isn't it? Forget karma. Maybe we can just say that the Lord works in mysterious ways. We have provided proof to all the doubters as far as Mr. Centanni using a Middle Eastern accent when he called my husband & me. We have his voice recorded. On that recording he states "It took you long enough to find out it was me, you jacka$$". Everyone that knows Mr. Centanni's voice knows that this was not doctored in any way. The same as you voicing your displeasure when certain boards were taken down this past summer. Boards that wished my husband to fall ill or worse. Boards that spoke of my anatomy in a vile & disgusting manner. The late Mrs. D************d believed that bad people would be punished. The old Italians had a word for it. I'm just waiting & watching to see who else develops a problem out of the clear blue. Like I said, what comes around goes around. Believe me when I tell you that I am not posting this to rub it in. I am actually afraid for some of you, & I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Good luck Pam. If things work out, I guess someone is telling you it's not too late to change your devious ways. Please excuse this KC.com. I know this is the last thing you want to hear. I can't say I blame any of you. I didn't post it to rub it in, like I said. I posted it because it scares me. I hope I'm not the only one that has this fear.

alanm
12-14-2002, 01:31 AM
I must be way out in left field when I ask What the hell is this all about?

Gracie Dean
12-14-2002, 07:44 AM
this post was left for me on kc.com by andrea ( queen lachiefa) last night.

Gracie Dean
12-14-2002, 09:01 AM
You don't know my wife, Phildat.
12/14/02 01:58AM

**-right-now
Ignore Author

IP Address: 68.168.82.237

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She meant everything she said in her post. On the other hand I'm not so kind hearted. You're scum bag Phobia. Anything you and your friends get, you deserve. Everyone is so concerned about poor Pam.
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Keep your problems to yourselves!!! That is what caused all this crap to begin with. You people love DRAMAAAAAA!

You southern hicks couldn't shine my wifes azz after a good s#it.
Quit airing your dirty laundry on these BB's. Maybe if you were decent people God wouldn't be punishing you like he is.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

alanm
12-14-2002, 11:21 PM
I find it hard to believe that she is as petty and vendictive as her husband. I wish I could help Pam, I really do.

Gracie Dean
12-15-2002, 09:35 AM
well you read it with your own eyes,

she is right, tho what comes around goes around, its called KARMA and she should be scared...very scared!

I have NO reason to be and this is not Karma...this is a test from God to see how I handle my faith.

Gracie Dean
12-15-2002, 10:02 AM

JohnP-rezzedent
Subscribe to Author
Ignore Author

IP Address: 68.168.82.237

You know you can't help mentioning my name. If this doesn't prove to the masses that I'm on your mind 24-7, nothing does.
I'll copy this for some of our guys that still have doubts about you.
Good going, Phil. Always trying to get ahead and ending up a few steps back. Do you think I care what you and your friends here at kc.com think. I do what I want, when I want to, Phobia.
Fact of that matter is, I put the Chiefs on the map in our area of PA. dozens of newspaper articles, Interaction with players, families, and coaches. Respected by the media and fans of other teams in our area. Active in several major charities. To add to that I put up a fantastic BB. I don't think I need to go any further, pholdia. Just remember what the misses said about your friends who have come across some tough times.
WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO SEE IT SOONER OR LATER.
Looks like fat Phil is a little peeved that we talked about little Pam in a negative way. To bad so sad, a$$ breath! You all deserve what you get, and worse.

I know one of you that is going to get a nice beating in the future. Can you guess who?

LegitimusGrim
12-18-2002, 01:27 PM
I can't say I've given a rat's ass about those two in a few months.

I guess this will be another interesting off-season.