PDA

View Full Version : 2 Parts: Dan Williams is Awesome and How is Hicks?

broncosrule
10-22-2000, 08:22 PM
Not too long ago, people from this board were calling for the Chiefs to RELEASE Williams. After today's game, I'm just wondering how those people look themselves in the mirror. Also, what's the report on hicks? Is it just a sprain or is it more severe?

------------------
GO PITT!

milkman
10-22-2000, 08:24 PM
PITT- whats up dont have an answer about hicks but did hear he might be out 4 the year????? just what i read on here. so whats up with PSU??

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

ColoradoChief
10-22-2000, 08:24 PM
Pitt - Williams was even benched at the beginning of the season, so I don't find it to hard to look at myself in any mirror. The coaches said he was not playing up to parr, and we felt the same way. Appearntly he figured it out and got his butt in gear, and I'm damn glad to see it.

ColoradoChief
10-22-2000, 08:26 PM
Gunther said all three guys were in good cheer and acted like they felt OK, we will have to see if he is hurt bad or not. My first guess, is that he was gone for the season. Will probably have to wait a couple days to know anything.

broncosrule
10-22-2000, 08:38 PM
Please, God, don't let him be gone for the season!!! It looked like an ACL or MCL or both, but it COULD just be a sprain. Is it fundamentally wrong to PRAY that it's only a sprain? Oh yeah, without Williams, it could have been REALLY close!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

ddpatterson
10-22-2000, 08:43 PM
What worried me is that he couldn't put any weight on it afterwards. I hope it's just a sprain, but it looked worse. It's a good thing we have depth because as soon as one guy gets healthy, another gets injured.

HawkeyeChief
10-22-2000, 09:15 PM
I was at the game & saw Hicks throw his helmet in disgust about 25 yards atfer he went down. I hate to say this but his actions made me think that he immediately knew it was serious.

WarPaint
10-22-2000, 09:32 PM
IF Hicks is gone for the year, this may be a case of winning the battle and losing the war. This will be a huge blow to our season if he can't come back.

------------------
Gary