PDA

View Full Version : National overnite radio sportstalk host cracks local KC Star columnist

Chiefaholic
08-24-2000, 12:44 AM
Hey folks, you'll get a kick out of this.

I was cruising the KC Star tonight because the next days stories are online the night before they go on the scribe.

So, I forwarded Jason Whitlock's column about "steroids are here to stay" (essentially what JW said) to national overnite sportstalk radio host JT the Brick and this was his response direct to me.

>>This guy(Whitlock) is a nobody! More people read my MSNBC article in one week than read his crap all year<< (MSNBCsports.com)

You got to love that considering BOTH of these guys can be heard on WHB 810 All-Sports radio in Kansas City. Ouch.

John in St. Louis metro

[This message has been edited by j molina (edited 08-24-2000).]

Milissa
08-24-2000, 12:54 AM
thats too funny

Coogs
08-24-2000, 07:11 AM
Never had to opportunity to hear JT the Brick, but I really like him already!!

------------------
[b]ct</B>

Chiefaholic
08-24-2000, 07:35 AM
Some people think JT is a bit abrasive.

He's a hard core NY sports fan so you might not always agree with him.

But at least he gives callers their say and doesn't put you on hold for half-an-hour or longer.

To find out more, go to:
www.sportsfanradio.com (http://www.sportsfanradio.com)

John M.

gh4chiefs
08-24-2000, 09:04 AM
JT the Brick rocks! That is one hardhitting NY dude. He had a spot on the Raider flagship station and blew up bigtime. Kisses no butts and backs up his opinion. Pissed off some Raider fans at first by his straight talk, but earned respect and is now well loved. He's going to be a real force in sports as his carreer progresses.

I think he was a caller to the Jim Rome show. Won some kinda caller contest and the prize was to host a sportstalk spot for a night. Was so good that a legend was born.

------------------
Lick Bush in 2000 !!!

Snapper
08-24-2000, 09:08 AM
Glad to see some one put "DumbA$$" in his place. We all could do better that Whitlock