PDA

View Full Version : I made a movie for your enjoyment

KCChiefsMan
12-17-2002, 11:54 PM
BE AWARE, this is not an effort to stir up anything, just a movie made because it seems that the feud is gone! for everyone's enjoyment please:

enjoy

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640325 (MOVIE TIME)

let me know what you think

Rausch
12-17-2002, 11:56 PM
"The specified server could not be found."

Is it a silent film?:rolleyes:

KCChiefsMan
my mistake, try this:

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640325 (Movie)

Chiefs Pantalones
Strike 2!

KCChiefsMan
12-17-2002, 11:57 PM
thats odd, just copy and paste the URL: that approach works

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640325

Rausch
12-17-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by KCCh!efsMan
my mistake, try this:

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640325 (Movie)

You made LORD OF THE RINGS!

:eek:

Good show man, Jolly good show!:toast:

PastorMikH
12-18-2002, 12:02 AM
The "fued" was alive and well in the hearts of the nepa dudes, according to all their posts that were yanked off the kcstar BB.

I believe the reason why it isn't seen hear is because Mods have blocked IP regions, not just IP adresses. But it is out there - spurred on by them, not the Planet from my observations.

Interesting film, but where were the stalkers? (maybe in the sequal).

:)

Pitt Gorilla
12-18-2002, 12:03 AM
Why would ANYONE chat on NEPA? I guess I'm missing the point...

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:05 AM
paul, man, that freaked me out... this well was there, a ladder was against a wall, then this lady jumped off the cliff...

wait... THAT IS THE VIDEO IN 'THE RING' :D

-EBOLA-... j/k

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-18-2002, 12:07 AM
Promoting that weak ass NEPA forum. What is wrong with you?
NEPA is weak.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by waterfitz
Promoting that weak ass NEPA forum. What is wrong with you?
NEPA is weak.

what are you talking about? NEPA is not weak, did I ever bash the Planet on this film? huh? why don't you watch it again and relax a second, take a breather. This was made for people's enjoyment and it illustrates that I like to chat on both NEPA and the Planet however, I do like NEPA better and consider it my home. This was not a promotion MAN

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:11 AM
I give compliments to this forum and I get bashed in return. Thanks, you guys are really nice.

Ultra Peanut
12-18-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
Why would ANYONE chat on NEPA? I guess I'm missing the point... That's what I'm wondering. Is it the shitty software, or the insane overlord of the site?

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:12 AM
I give compliments to this forum and I get bashed in return. Thanks, you guys are really nice.

only a few bashed, dude... I said it was reminiscent of the video in 'the ring'... ;)

is that bashing??? not intended to be... intended to be a light comment made in jest

-EBOLA-

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Psicosis
That's what I'm wondering. Is it the shitty software, or the insane overlord of the site?

with those statements that you make, you claim that NEPA is 100% at fault, you guys seem like hipocrites to me

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:13 AM
That's what I'm wondering. Is it the shitty software, or the insane overlord of the site?

they have new software from what I hear... no longer bravenet

I'd go with overlord for 1000, alex

-EBOLA-

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by EBOLA

only a few bashed, dude... I said it was reminiscent of the video in 'the ring'... ;)

is that bashing??? not intended to be... intended to be a light comment made in jest

-EBOLA-

I think the bashers know who they are, I didn't mean that you were one of them because obviously you didn't cuss me out

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:16 AM

with those statements that you make, you claim that NEPA is 100% at fault, you guys seem like hipocrites to me

hypocrites would be the correct spelling... sorry, that one really bothers me most of the time... no offense

as far as 100% of the time, I'd disagree with that... it's an old feud, it's hard to say who was originally at fault, although I do know that on occaison, the nepa side has been known to dredge it up when it was dying... I could go on, but I'd really rather not... not a pleasant subject... I'm from the school of thought that it should be over at all costs, which means gag order to all parties

-EBOLA-

tk13
12-18-2002, 12:17 AM
That was entertaining in a "watching Christopher Walken play Hamlet" kinda way. That hot chick was a solid redeeming factor though. I think the lines were a little forced and the funky music added to the plot. The director really tried to bring the emotion to fruition, but in the end, the overall depth of the experience was not equal to the divisionary plot sequence and resolution. I give it 2.75 stars.

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:17 AM

I think the bashers know who they are, I didn't mean that you were one of them because obviously you didn't cuss me out

yeah, I know... btw, I think I know that chick in the video...watch out, man... she has the syph... BAD NEWS, dude :D

-EBOLA-...she'll give ya a case of the blue balls

Ebolapox
12-18-2002, 12:19 AM
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

-EBOLA-ROFL

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by EBOLA
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

-EBOLA-ROFL

lol! :LOL: ROFL

Ultra Peanut
12-18-2002, 12:29 AM
I made a film on there called "The Crazy Cracker," (http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640472) about Uncle Sam pestering Snoop Dogg for drugs. 'Tis a delightful romp, I tells ya!

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 12:39 AM
what the hell is NEPA?????? (says it all, doesn't it?) :D

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 12:41 AM

yes, ebola... one thing I've learned is that STUPID is sticky. Beware, or it may stick to you!

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 12:43 AM

sh*t, I f*cked up....... told ya didn't I?????? stupid is sticky

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by KcMizzou

yes, ebola... one thing I've learned is that STUPID is sticky. Beware, or it may stick to you!

ya because my stupidity may stick to you, I bet a lot of people only wish that my intelligent level would stick to them

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 12:48 AM

ya because my stupidity may stick to you, I bet a lot of people only wish that my intelligent level would stick to them

intelligence, maybe?

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:54 AM
ya in your world Mizzou, typos at 2 in the morning indicate one's level of intelligence. Go and cry about it to your union, not me.

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 01:02 AM
ya in your world Mizzou, typos at 2 in the morning indicate one's level of intelligence. Go and cry about it to your union, not me.

lol... I don't even know why you're here. Pimpin' another website? Why don't you just go post there??? I happen to like this one. Been readin' it for a long time. I kinda have a feel for the people here. I know who i like, and who I don't. Actually.... who I agree with and who I don't. Which is a different thing.

What I know about you is that you are here to f*ck with the people that I've been watchin' for about a year now. That's fine with me. I don't know them anyway. But the fact is... you're here recruiting, and I'm not interested. I know about this stupid little war, and I've checked out your site too. Fact is... I like this one better. It's a bitch, aint it?

BB

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:08 AM
you are an idiot man, I never pimped any site, you are just too close minded and something is too far up your ass to realize that. Truth is, I don't want any of you guys to go to NEPA, its fine the way it is. Seriously, look at the damn movie again, thats promoting a site? boy if that is I'm in the wrong business. If I wanted to pimp a site I would have actually "pimped" the site.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-18-2002, 01:14 AM
You and JD

Callahan

Stay Gone if you like:D

PastorMikH
12-18-2002, 01:17 AM
Sure has JD written all over it doesn't it?

He's not JD of course, JD would have started cussing by now and threatening people. But he definately appears under the influence of JD.

Pitt Gorilla
12-18-2002, 01:20 AM
KcMizzou: Now THAT'S a great name!!!

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
KcMizzou: Now THAT'S a great name!!!

lol... ty man. I thought it was kinda boring, but I love KC (Chiefs) and Mizzou.... so what the hell?

BB
is Brandon by the way

Rausch
12-18-2002, 02:25 AM
WTF was this thread all about?

WTF are we still talking about this other fan site? WTF cares?

Jesus man...:rolleyes:

JimNasium
12-18-2002, 05:26 AM
For the life of me I can not see the wisdom in posting this thread. If it was indeed a good will effort at introducing a dove into the whole affair I think it was misguided at best. Neither side is going to ever be trusting of the other, it's just not going to happen. You should just let sleeping dogs lie. If, on the other hand, it is an effort to throw gasoline on an ember then it is simply more of the same and should simply be locked down and thrown off of the first page.

KCTitus
12-18-2002, 06:06 AM
This reminds me of a 14yo girl who has a party that no one bothers to show up to. Now, she's all mad.

Get over it, go back to your 'better' site.

Good Lord, will this crap ever end?

Dartgod
12-18-2002, 07:11 AM
That was f'ng stupid. And yes, you were pimping the site. :rolleyes:

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 07:49 AM
Hmmm, obviously your main character is a limp wristed FAG.

He walks like he's just been cornholed. Is this NEPA a FAG site or what?

You get propositioned by a chick and you walk in the other direction; you are most definately a FAG.

GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK.

LVNHACK
12-18-2002, 08:33 AM
LOSER

LegitimusGrim
12-18-2002, 08:44 AM
The moral of the story is that if you post on NEPA, you can pick up skank ho's in Seattle - they post on NEPA too.

Clint in Wichita
12-18-2002, 09:08 AM
That "film" was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, regardless of whatever vague "point" it was trying to make. A gay guy with a painting of a flower on his living room wall, trying to figure out which website to visit?!

NEPAChiefs is a worthless site created by a worthless imbecile, and any big nosed...errr...Seattle hooker that would bother even speaking to a NEPAChiefs member is probably an HIV-carrying transsexual with Down Syndrome.

JimNasium
12-18-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by LegitimusGrim
The moral of the story is that if you post on NEPA, you can pick up skank ho's in Seattle - they post on NEPA too.

I like the new avatar Grim.

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by JimNasium

It's a bumble! :D agreed, that's cool man

Lzen
12-18-2002, 10:25 AM
I made a film on there called "The Crazy Cracker," (http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640472) about Uncle Sam pestering Snoop Dogg for drugs. 'Tis a delightful romp, I tells ya!

That is some funny $hit, man. :LOL:

LegitimusGrim
12-18-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by JimNasium

Thanks guys. Tried to come up with something Chrismassy and monsterry at the same time. That cat from the Tim Burton movie just wasn't in the right spirit.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Fat Elvis
Hmmm, obviously your main character is a limp wristed FAG.

He walks like he's just been cornholed. Is this NEPA a FAG site or what?

You get propositioned by a chick and you walk in the other direction; you are most definately a FAG.

GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK.

OMG, this guy is an idiot

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 11:27 AM

OMG, this guy is an idiot

It's your movie moron. If you don't like the commentary, then

LEAVE .

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Fat Elvis

It's your movie moron. If you don't like the commentary, then

LEAVE .

it may be my movie, but I think you are a little out of line man

Mark M
12-18-2002, 11:59 AM
You know, if someone who posted mainly on here went over there and posted a movie like this, the thing would be removed before the first person even got to see it.

I guess since VD can't get on here to pimp his own site, he's now having his minions do it for him ... :rolleyes:

BTW, what the hell is up with a guy having a pic of a flower on his wall?

http://www.columbia.edu/~ejt39/reminder.html

MM
~~Thinks the above link sums up the director pretty well

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 12:00 PM

it may be my movie, but I think you are a little out of line man

No, you're out of line posting that crap when you know how people feel about that craphole over here. You posted that movie, now you either face the music, or, if you don't like it, LEAVE. It's your choice. It's that simple. You're not going to get banned here for posting a dissenting opinion, but people will call you out when you do stupid sh!t like that. If you can't handle it, then its your problem.

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Mark M
You know, if someone who posted mainly on here went over there and posted a movie like this, the thing would be removed before the first person even got to see it.

I guess since VD can't get on here to pimp his own site, he's now having his minions do it for him ... :rolleyes:

MM

:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL :toast:

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Mark M

MM

actually JD never asked me to do any of this man, and nobody is pimping a site, I mean would this be a good way to pimp a site? and how can you advertise for a private board? think about this, I'm not here to pimp anything, get that through your head, please.

Mark M
12-18-2002, 12:09 PM

actually JD never asked me to do any of this man, and nobody is pimping a site, I mean would this be a good way to pimp a site? and how can you advertise for a private board? think about this, I'm not here to pimp anything, get that through your head, please.

Well, maybe not ... but it sure as hell looks that way.

If you were so interested in making it look like both boards were cool, why did the whore at the end ask the guy if he posted on NEPA only?

Or is she just interested in converting gay men into straight ones?

nlm

MM
~~Thinks that may explain it

Duck Dog
12-18-2002, 12:11 PM
What NEPA are you all refering to?

Phobia
12-18-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Duck Dog
What NEPA are you all refering to?

www.nepachiefs.com

Check it out. However, be prepared to give up an unacceptable amount of personal information to be allowed into the forum. The owner is a little paranoid.

Duck Dog
12-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Thx!

Dartgod
12-19-2002, 07:32 AM
KCChiefsMan
Administrator

Reged: 07/22/02
Loc: Lawrence, KS
Re: They might have gotten on you a bit more...
12/19/02 12:29 AM

they went off on the word hipocrite (spelled hypocrite) and tho (spelled though, but I use tho because its shorter to type) they are freakin stupid and I got a good laugh seeing everybody's reactions to these movies, actually I put a blind twist in the first one, it was more of an underhanded dagger to them because the movie illustrated that NEPA is better even tho I gave phony props to the planet, but the fact that in the end the dude from NEPA got the girl made them mad which made me glad. here is the first movie I made for them:

truth is, I never liked the Planet, I never wanted to be a part of them, when I first chatted there, I wanted to see what those people were like I guess and what they had to say about the Chiefs, but I certainly didn't have any respect for them. I kept chatting there when you got mad at me for chatting there simply because I thought you direspected me and I'm the kind of guy if I think I'm being disrespected then I'm going to retaliate, against anybody my friends and I have gotten into it because of that, just the way I am at times. But that is behind us JD, I hope you and everybody else here realize that I'm a NEPA member and not a member anywhere else, this place is #1 to me.
KCChiefsMan
Administrator

Reged: 07/22/02
Loc: Lawrence, KS
The first movie
12/19/02 12:43 AM

do you guys like how I went in descending order on my movies tonight? not intentionally tho, but this is the movie that got all of these planateers all riled up in the first place, their reactions to this movie motivated the 2nd and the major reaction of the 2nd movitated the 3rd, and now for you're viewing pleasure, the 1st movie:
1st Movie

P.S. the planet props are 100% bogus, the ending creates the twist and I thought I planted that in there when they least expected it.

This dude was here to start shit and should be banned.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 07:39 AM
hey Dartgod, I never came over here to cause trouble, but when I was disrespected by most people on here that boils me. I have treated people with respect on this board. I just wonder who gave my posts from NEPA to you.

But like I said, if I wanted to make trouble, I would have. Making a couple of immature movies (yes I admit they are immature) is hardly causing trouble.

Dartgod
12-19-2002, 07:46 AM
I have treated people with respect on this board.
Right! :rolleyes:

That explains this excerpt from a post you put on the "other" board.
truth is, I never liked the Planet, I never wanted to be a part of them, when I first chatted there, I wanted to see what those people were like I guess and what they had to say about the Chiefs, but I certainly didn't have any respect for them.
Once again, this dude should be banned immediately.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 07:52 AM
why should I respect you guys though? even tho I have. Nobody has shown me much respect here. I get cussed out for a couple of typos:
hypocrite (I spelled it hipocrite, big damn deal)
tho (I shorten though because its less to type)

I mean if it prides people that much correcting others on a couple typing errors........give me a break.

I haven't pointed out anybody here and cursed them and you and everybody knows that. Wow, this would be a first, ban somebody for something they type on another board even THO that person has shown decency on this board, granted nobody liked my movies, but the moderators here think they should ban me, than whatever.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 07:53 AM
so Dartgod, just how did you get my posts on NEPA, certainly you didn't just go over there and read it for yourself. WHy dont you tell me who sent you my posts

Dartgod
12-19-2002, 08:03 AM
Dude, it has nothing to do with typos. And you know that. It has everthing to do with the movie and the "underhanded dagger" you took at the Planet. You should have known better with the history between us. IIRC, there was some skepticism when you first came here and truthfully you never caused any problems until this stupid movie. Now you have admitted on the other BB that you intended to start shit. Given the history between the two sites, you should be banned to avoid any more trouble. However, I'm afraid that it's to late for that.

And why would I tell you who sent me the posts? You have a mole, you find him (her).

LegitimusGrim
12-19-2002, 08:08 AM
BE AWARE, this is not an effort to stir up anything, just a movie made because it seems that the feud is gone!

Yeah... this definitely was not an effort to stir up anything, nope, ain't stirring up nuthin', nope, nosirreee, ain't no misbehin' round here...

:huh:

Bob Dole
12-19-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by LegitimusGrim
Yeah... this definitely was not an effort to stir up anything, nope, ain't stirring up nuthin', nope, nosirreee, ain't no misbehin' round here...Wow. A variation on a recurring theme.

How rare.

Someone, somewhere, should probably prepare themselves for a flood of idiotic telephone conversations.

Brock
12-19-2002, 08:47 AM
Nah, don't ban him, just change his user id to "JD's Butt-boy". You'd at least have truth in advertising.

Mark M
12-19-2002, 09:19 AM
I wonder when people (especially this joker) will realize that this isn't some "my board is better than your board" pissing contest?

This is about JD being a psychotic and severely mentally unstable individual. Who else would demand such loyalty that a member of his board has to reaffirm his allegiance by posting:

But that is behind us JD, I hope you and everybody else here realize that I'm a NEPA member and not a member anywhere else, this place is #1 to me.

Who else would call people's ISPs in attempt to get their service disconnected? Call their place of business? Their homes? Send their tax attorney after people threatening bogus lawsuits?

I don't say this out of anger or hostility--I just don't see how anyone can be so blind as to not see that JD has some SERIOUS mental issues.

I, for one, hope the guy gets some counselling and maybe some medication to level himself out.

MM
~~Sees obvious signs of paranoia and a persecution complex

Phobia
12-19-2002, 10:24 AM
This is pretty pathetic, Paul. I gave you the benefit of the doubt all along and now you make me look stupid. I should have listened to everybody. You've been passing shit to JD all along, haven't you? You're the one that told him about Pam being sick so he could use that to taunt her on kc.com.

You claim that you want everything to end, but you've been stirring the coals.

Clint in Wichita
12-19-2002, 11:20 AM
I'd kick the sh_t out of that D************d b_tch if I had the chance.

I hate ignorant hillbillies.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
This is pretty pathetic, Paul. I gave you the benefit of the doubt all along and now you make me look stupid. I should have listened to everybody. You've been passing shit to JD all along, haven't you? You're the one that told him about Pam being sick so he could use that to taunt her on kc.com.

You claim that you want everything to end, but you've been stirring the coals.

been passing what to JD? seriously, I never even knew that Pam was sick and if I did why would I go pass that on to anybody? I came over here on my own regards, if you don't believe that, whatever, fine, don't. This whole thing is a blowup of a movie that was intended for fun. But I have treated people with respect here until they have proven to me that I should not treat them with respect, I think you know that too phobia. And seriously, changing my name to Paul the NEPA Puppet is just another shot from you to me.

Brock
12-19-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Paul the NEPA Puppet
And seriously, changing my name to Paul the NEPA Puppet is just another shot from you to me.

Based on your two-faced, backstabbing behavior, it's entirely accurate.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Brock Landers

Based on your two-faced, backstabbing behavior, it's entirely accurate.

who'd I stab in the back? seriously

I think some people cry to much. Blow things out of proportions. But thanks for changing my name for me, appreciate it.

Dartgod
12-19-2002, 05:38 PM
who'd I stab in the back? seriously

"actually I put a blind twist in the first one, it was more of an underhanded dagger to them because the movie illustrated that NEPA is better even tho I gave phony props to the planet"

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 05:40 PM
lol

you people crack me up. I only advise you not to ever enter the real world, because if a movie with cartoon characters where your "enemy" gets a girl and you didn't makes you that upset........wow, just don't enter the real world, I'm not so sure if some of you can hack it

Bob Dole
12-19-2002, 05:41 PM
I think some people cry to much. Blow things out of proportions.That isn't the case until your employer has been called numerous times and you get a letter from a lawyer, all based on the fabrications of some dim-witted poser.

Of course, that's just Bob Dole's opinion...

Dartgod
12-19-2002, 05:46 PM
Why this loser is still able to access this BB is beyond me.

Bob Dole
12-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Dartgod
Why this loser is still able to access this BB is beyond me. Because he's not <b>trying</b> to stir up trouble.

Right?

Mark M
12-19-2002, 06:22 PM
I think some people cry to much. Blow things out of proportions.

You mean like this?

why dont you go FU(K yourself. When have I ever disrespected you personally? huh? ****ing low-class loser.

Tell me what I have done to you personally? you A-Hole

MM
~~Knows why this guy and the psychotic one get along so well

Bob Dole
12-19-2002, 06:24 PM
BE AWARE, this is not an effort to stir up anything, just a movie made because it seems that the feud is gone! for everyone's enjoyment please:

let me know what you think Let me tell you something, Paul the NEPA Puppet. You're a joke. Bob Dole has been a huge thorn in the sides of you & your buddies, & Bob Dole will continue to be. Bob Dole is going to start reporting your site again, & sooner or later Bob Dole is going to find a way to do you damage. The reasons for this are simple. Bob Dole doesn't respect you, your friends, or what you all stand for. Bob Dole thinks you're a bunch of lightweights who need to exercise your power behind a computer screen because you can't do it in person.

You came up against a guy with countless resources, Paul. Bob Dole doesn't want to jinx himself, but Bob Dole is a success in every business venture Bob Dole starts. Bob Dole has 3 of them going. Bob Dole also has friends with a little bit of change in their pockets as well. Huge business men from this area.

Keep the crap up. Just keep it up.