PDA

View Full Version : This movie is hilarious!

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 12:58 AM
and it tells a true story:

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=646181

Taco John
12-19-2002, 01:01 AM
Are you 12?

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 01:03 AM
hehe, It just cracks me up how mad you guys get over something this childish, I really don't get worked up about it at all, I guess I have a certain level of maturity, so who's 12?

Rausch
12-19-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by KCCh!efsMan
hehe, It just cracks me up

I bet it does.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2002, 01:05 AM
[B]:deevee:...

Taco John
12-19-2002, 01:05 AM
You act 12...

But I don't care anymore... It's clear that you aren't worth anybody's time with your bleeding heart act.

Allow me to be the first to drop you on ignore, and wash your stupid ass away from my experience here...

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-19-2002, 01:07 AM
Don't quit your day job.

2 thumbs down

:huh:

This one is still a classic. Maybe you can learn from it Paul.

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640716

JazzzLovr
12-19-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Taco_John
Allow me to be the first to drop you on ignore, and wash your stupid ass away from my experience here...

The first? I doubt it. :)

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 01:10 AM
you may think its dumb, but does it or does it not tell a true story?

Rausch
12-19-2002, 01:11 AM
you may think its dumb, but does it or does it not tell a true story?

No, it doesn't.

It plays out the little petty bullshit you dream up in your head.

DaWolf
12-19-2002, 01:12 AM
Considering you are a moderator on the Nepa board, should you not be over there monitoring? Or is there nothing to monitor so you spend all day making movies for us?

Fat Elvis
12-19-2002, 01:12 AM
http://www.newsqueak.com/playing/bestpicture/bestpic_large.jpg

Can you be more lame?

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2002, 01:13 AM
no need to monitor a board with no problems. But thats all I'm going to say about NEPA. That's irrevelavent to this conversation

Rausch
12-19-2002, 01:16 AM
no need to monitor a board with no problems. But thats all I'm going to say about NEPA. That's irrevelavent to this conversation

If you're a moderator Mr.Victim, explain this to me.

How did my account get erased over there wihtout even ONE post on your BB? Why is that?

Ebolapox
12-19-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

If you're a moderator Mr.Victim, explain this to me.

How did my account get erased over there wihtout even ONE post on your BB? Why is that?

jonathan david prezario ;)

-EBOLA-

Rausch
12-19-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by EBOLA

jonathan david prezario ;)

-EBOLA-

Really?

I have no beef with that guy. None.

Never even talked to him. You'd think he'd love a CP guy signing up over there.

Ebolapox
12-19-2002, 01:20 AM

Really?

I have no beef with that guy. None.

Never even talked to him. You'd think he'd love a CP guy signing up over there.

consider yourself lucky then

dude, he'd just think you're one of phil's spies sent to infiltrate his BB

-EBOLA-

Rausch
12-19-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by EBOLA

consider yourself lucky then

dude, he'd just think you're one of phil's spies sent to infiltrate his BB

-EBOLA-

I would hope not.

WTF is there to spy on? What?

It's a damned public forum....

Ebolapox
12-19-2002, 01:26 AM

I would hope not.

agreed, but there are those who consider themselves the general of some war... yes, some people have no lives whatsoever

-EBOLA-

Taco John
12-19-2002, 01:30 AM

I would hope not.

I went over there once to talk about the Broncos/Chiefs game from last time... But I didn't see any posts... So I came back here and commented on it, saying there were no posts on that board...

The next day, JD was on the KC Star board threatening to run me into the ground... saying his spies were out looking for my information, and my boss would be called, or something like that.

I was completely floored. It took about an hour on the KCStar board, but I finally explained it was all just a misunderstanding. You can be sure that I didn't bother going back to the site. That's about as freaked-out an experience I've ever had on the internet.

Ebolapox
12-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Taco_John

I went over there once to talk about the Broncos/Chiefs game from last time... But I didn't see any posts... So I came back here and commented on it, saying there were no posts on that board...

The next day, JD was on the KC Star board threatening to run me into the ground... saying his spies were out looking for my information, and my boss would be called, or something like that.

I was completely floored. It took about an hour on the KCStar board, but I finally explained it was all just a misunderstanding. You can be sure that I didn't bother going back to the site. That's about as freaked-out an experience I've ever had on the internet.

be afraid, my friend, for I will, smash, you're, teeth in, bro. I am, an oldskool, italian, capeche?

-EBOLA-

Phobia
12-19-2002, 01:37 AM
You're friends have had a lot of problems in they're homes and places of business. Okay? I don't know who would ever do such things, but I don't think we would like to see that continue. Okay?

Ebolapox
12-19-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
You're friends have had a lot of problems in they're homes and places of business. Okay? I don't know who would ever do such things, but I don't think we would like to see that continue. Okay?

impressive, bro. but do not make me, call out rev. flask, my friend, ok?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you're name, and, number, coward!

-EBOLA-

Digital Takawira
12-19-2002, 02:03 AM
i'll throw my hat into the directorial business. its a great coming of age tale.http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=646464

Taco John
12-19-2002, 02:09 AM
Why do I fetchin' keep watching these stupid things?

Lzen
12-19-2002, 09:49 AM
What the hell is wrong with this guy? WTF, they got little kids running their bb over there or what? Geez, I really didn't give a crap about this petty dispute but, I'm starting to really see what kind of freaks these people are with this $hit.

JUST FUGGIN' DROP IT!!!!:cuss: