PDA

View Full Version : Any info on injuries??

47mack
10-23-2000, 06:46 AM
Anybody know the status for Elvis, Hicks and Morris for next weeks game.?

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Coogs
10-23-2000, 07:08 AM
Under the infirmary report on ESPN, Hicks was listed with a knee sprain. I'd be surprised if he didn't tear his interior ligament though. That knee really buckled.

AustinChief
10-23-2000, 07:17 AM
Bob Dole is seriously concerned with Hicks' injury. The big guy was clearly in extreme pain and unable to put any weight on it at all. Bob Dole has seen players with torn ACLs at least walk off the field under their own power.

Bob Dole hopes it's minor and we hear something definitive sometime this morning.

Chief Henry
10-23-2000, 11:16 AM
Up!

LD for KC
10-23-2000, 07:57 PM
Bob Dole,
A couple of years ago, I tore both the ACL and MCL in my left knee. The pain I experienced came from the torn MCL area. The area around the ACL felt ok, even immediately after the tear occurred. Watching Hicks yesterday, based on my own experience, I think it's possible that he tore the MCL. Of the two ligaments, a torn MCL, although more painful, is the least serious. This is, of course, only speculation. If it turned out to be the MCL, he could be back in as few as 4 weeks. Just strain would be much better though.

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

LD for KC
10-24-2000, 08:35 PM
Just thought I'd pull this topic back to the top, since for the first time in over 2 years, it looks like I got something right.
I'm on a streak now, baby!

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

Duck Dog
10-24-2000, 08:38 PM
milkman,

Major Kudos!

Hmmm... you made a better diagnosis from your tv than many of the MDs I've known can in their office.

Luz
do you golf too???...

Chieficus
10-24-2000, 08:44 PM
milkman was all over that diagnosis. Great job!

CASHMAN
10-24-2000, 09:13 PM
Pretty amazing milkman!...
So I suppose you know who will win on Sunday?

ColoradoChief
10-24-2000, 09:17 PM
Impressive Milkman! I figured it was going to put him on IR when I first saw it.

LD for KC
10-24-2000, 09:22 PM
Why am I not seeing any of the responses that have been posted tonight, including mine?

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

LD for KC
10-25-2000, 06:30 AM
Luz,
I'm not sure you can call what I do on the course golf.

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.