View Full Version : The only good thread by Pam is one with no posters on it
11-02-2000, 03:58 PM
Am I only one that get sick and tired of her seagull thread management?. She just sh*ts some thread and then leaves to start another without answering anything. I have started this thread so anyone who has not received an response from her never ending BS can finally get an answer. Anybody want to bet she won't hang?.
Hoping that Pam doesn't become this BBs Denise. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
11-02-2000, 04:05 PM
I like Pam a lot. But I think Pam is being fed some end-of-the-world-bull$hit from her teachers' union. It's infuriating to me because I've talked to her many a time and she's just not like this... It sounds like to me the Democrats are scaring the hell out of their own people... sick sick sick...<BR>
11-02-2000, 04:14 PM
My godson went to school and they asked everyone who they would vote for. When one of the students said that he would vote for Bush they told him that was bad because Bush was not for education or teachers. This infuriated me so bad that I have wanted nothing but a voucher system since this happened. You try to get some straight answers out of her and she just runs off to start another thread.
11-02-2000, 04:19 PM
Yes, change is coming... So I think a lot of folks are using TheNile...
11-02-2000, 04:24 PM
I will comment from home where the child watcher is not on my computer
11-02-2000, 04:25 PM
I do not hit and run. I have stated my sources.
This is just like you to post personal threads about me. Just like the old BB
11-02-2000, 04:26 PM
I teach. I do not have the ability of watching this board 24/7
11-02-2000, 04:27 PM
Oh No..this ought to be a good one! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/eek.gif
11-02-2000, 04:30 PM
I will not change my mind nor my voting habits I will vote for who I believe is best for me and my family.
YOu do the same. I am tired of arguing against those who resort to this.
Fly I Will Try to be on later if our internet at home is not screwed up. I am done.
I have stated my sources and opened my heart and belief. I am not a door mat to be walked on.
I will never try to post on the politics again because there is no winner and it just causes bitter feelings.
Big Daddy. I can hang with the best but will not with you.
11-02-2000, 04:32 PM
One of my wife's 3rd grade students (who is mentally challenged) told her that she was votin for Bush because "Al Gore takes things from people" . . .
. . . it turns out this student's homeroom teacher told her this and most of her classmates.
BTW my wife doesn't belong to a teacher's union . . . its actually quite rare.
The reason Pam is unhappy with your posts is because you dont know her experieneces from day to day, yet you seem to have all the answers . . .that would drive me away also
11-02-2000, 04:41 PM
Alright I will start this:
1. Do you teach your social studies with the obvious left wing bias that you have on this BB.( I am taking it that you read my earlier post.
2. You are concerned about money, but have ignored the fact that the voucher system provides MORE money for schools not less. This combined with the National department of education losing 400 million dollars http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif should provide us with all the money we need to run schools with. Your response?.
3. Your excuse that you do not have time to post 24/7 is beyond weak. It was only a few minutes later and you certainly found enough time to post another thread.
Noticing others didn't get their questions answered either will not take all of your time. I know you will need it to post another thread. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif <BR>
Pam caught a lot of hell on the other BB for her off-topic posts - which, I noticed but selectively ignored and they never bothered me. Pam hasn't done that to this BB and she's posting some stuff that legitimately concerns her. I'm in the computer industry and most of our trade rags indicate either administration won't do any more than the other to benefit us. However, if one were as lopsided towards my industry as Gore claims to be toward education & teachers, I would be pretty passionate about that candidate as well. I guess what I'm saying is try to put yourself into her shoes before you run off hacking on her. I haven't followed the other thread so I don't know how much of this she's brought on herself but I'd rather not see her or anyone else alienated on this board. There are a couple of exceptions to that "rule" and if you've ever followed the other board, you know who I'm talking about.....
11-02-2000, 04:47 PM
now I dont have to type a lot http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif
(The Resident Liberal)
11-02-2000, 04:52 PM
I am far from having all of the answers. I am just discussing the issues and and YES I have an opinion. If I am wrong regarding an issue I would be glad to be shown the errors in my ways. I have not been insulting to Pam or anyone else for that matter. I do have issue however with posting endless controversial topics and then running. How would you suggest I get an answer out of her other than the way I just attempted?. She just did it again, said she would answer all the questions and then ran before answering even one. I am not trying to be mean, just pointing out the obvious.
Well the Denise comparison WAS a little mean. You can spank me if you want Pam. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif
11-02-2000, 04:54 PM
Pam can bring up an opinion but she shouldn't be allowed a thread unless she makes and effort to answer those responses to her left wing tilts.
11-02-2000, 04:55 PM
Just looking forward to his spanking
11-02-2000, 04:56 PM
these forums can make us angry, but they certainly prepare us for arguments with co-workers and Family members . . . it's actually pretty heathly.
I would fight for dawsonpa as much as I could. . .but I don't know much about the situation.
11-02-2000, 04:58 PM
Excuse me from running. I had to go home from school. The other time I "ran" I had to take my kids to a pep assembly.
1. No I try to keep neutral so as not to upset any kids or parents.
2. I answered what you thought was "missing money"
3. I posted that around the same time and then went to the pep assembly or the parent meeting I had after school to discuss a behavior plan as this student can't read or write and needs medicine but the mother insists that he doesn't and that we are the ones that are supposed to TEACH him how to behave.
4. I would welcome funding for my school anyway it came however the voucher system is not going to be good for public schools Period.
5. I answered other questions and acknowledged that I did not have all the answers and realized that we will never agree with this subject.
6. I am closing it now. Have a happy perfect life.
11-02-2000, 05:32 PM
1.Once again you found enough time to start another thread?.
2.Voucher systems would allow the public to hold the schools accountable. The system is never going to monitor itself. It's kind of like Clinton appointing Reno to make sure that she protects him and doesn't appoint any private counsels that will ever find anything that will damn him.
3.There is no doubt that the voucher system will not be good for the current public school system. I am a firm believer in the private sector operating much more efficiently than anything our goverment runs. If you are a good teacher I believe that you would find a job in that system would pay you better as well. If your christian with left wing tendencies, you could even teach in a school that promoted those values.
4.No apology ever needed. I still want my spanking though.
Likes being spanked by the teacher. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif
11-02-2000, 05:41 PM
I did not start another thread. But yes I have an hour or so,
2. Schools are held accountable. All we ever hear is "Teach what is on the test" that is not teaching!!! If you want to hold me accountable, come watch me teach.
3. I could get a job elsewhere, but I love my kids and feel that I need to be loyal to them because every one leaves. But if the school and other schools close, then there will be several teachers for the same jobs.
I remain neutral in the classroom because I am not ever going to tell any kid what to believe or who to vote for.
11-02-2000, 05:42 PM
Oh and bend over and grab your ankles.
and let this thread die a natural death.
11-02-2000, 05:45 PM
Feeling sentimental http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif
vBulletin® v3.8.0, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.