View Full Version : Does anyone else feel it is time to quit the belly-aching BS?

08-24-2000, 12:57 PM
hopin i'm not alone here

the freedom of choice is truth
the fear to choose is [b]hypocricy</B>

08-24-2000, 01:00 PM
I Agree, thou it is kinda fun to watch them wallow in there own Crapulance. ( Homes uses that as a word, so it must be http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif )

But yea other than an occasional drop in to let the good ones know were we are at, I see no point to even visit anymore.

Dr. Red
08-24-2000, 01:01 PM

I'm with ya. Several of us have posted on this same topic, either here or in the KCBB. It's old, pointless and time to move on.<P>

08-24-2000, 01:07 PM
My apologies for the repetitive topic.
Took a quick scan of topics and saw roughly half relating old **** talkin.

the freedom of choice is truth
the fear to choose is [b]hypocricy</B>

08-24-2000, 01:37 PM

I have taken the pledge.....

On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty to the BB and it's members, to remember that I am a part of a larger community of fellow Chiefs Fans and no better than anyone else, that I am free to speak my mind, but not to take liberties with that freedom, and always remember to obey the laws of the BB.

feeling better

"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

08-24-2000, 08:46 PM
I also have given up on convincing those who are disparaging those who came to this BB, I posted my last statements to Denise on the topic on the other BB minutes ago. I had said I would continue to rebut negative comments, but I can no longer deal with the negativity.

So yes Cory, I am adding my pledge as well.

Jim Reynolds

Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!

08-24-2000, 08:51 PM
I think its a lost cause, Jim. I pretty much don't care anymore. Hope Roger and Denise are happy together in their newfound union.

08-24-2000, 09:03 PM
I know what you mean about the negativity. I was tired of it a couple of weeks ago. Thats the main reason I missed the initial blow-up on the BB. Was not even checking it, because it was to depressing at the time.

I'm so glad we have this one now. I too have checked in on the other BB, and find it so full of BS. It's either negative posts on the CHIEFS or a self-centered thread about you know who, and how great and "open minded" they are.

I too take the pledge

Duck Dog
08-24-2000, 09:04 PM
I too like this positive friendly format.