PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is GoChiefs, and I'm an incredible ass.

MeatPeeker
01-24-2003, 11:31 PM
I must apologize for my actions on the planet this evening. They were inappropriate, offensive, and uncalled for. This meager post does not begin to make up for my uncouth remarks, but it is better than nothing.

In future I will conduct my self in a more civilized and courteous manner. Apologies to those who I offended. Leave me on your ignore list if you wish, but I will miss interacting with you.

Please accept my humble apologies, Chiefsplanet.

GoChiefs, an incredible ass.

PS-I accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate. I deserve what I get.

:banghead:

Pitt Gorilla
01-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Not on my ignore list. I'm glad you're still around.

MeatPeeker
01-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
Not on my ignore list. I'm glad you're still around.

WTF? :huh: :eek:

Pitt Gorilla
01-24-2003, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure anyone could upset me enough to be on my ignore "list." You seem like a good guy; one night does not a man make, or something like that. :toast:

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-24-2003, 11:52 PM
Please post the link in which you made yourself into an ass. I will give you an honest opinion on the matter.:)

Sure-Oz
01-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Think before you post and act your age please, your 21 now man not 15.

Atleast you admit you were a total dumbass tonight.

I need to go to bed in a few...

MeatPeeker
01-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Well let's see there was this one:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50062

And this one....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=50078

And this one....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50075

It was a bad night for me. Pretty much an ass-trifecta.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-25-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by gochiefs
I must apologize for my actions on the planet this evening. They were inappropriate, offensive, and uncalled for.
Apologies to those who I offended.

Apology accepted. It takes a big man to admit when he fuc*ed up.
I think you are just stressed out about the big superbowl party and your editor.

Live and learn. Life and death is life and death. Football is neither.:huh:

siberian khatru
01-25-2003, 12:08 AM
That's more like it.

You just need to throttle back a bit, gochiefs, and be one of the guys, instead of trying to get out front and be the center of attention all the time.

MeatPeeker
01-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Thanks guys, this means a lot to me.

KcMizzou
01-25-2003, 12:37 AM
There ya go man... that's all it takes. :toast: to you for not flamin' out.

KcMizzou
01-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by siberian khatru
That's more like it.

You just need to throttle back a bit, gochiefs, and be one of the guys, instead of trying to get out front and be the center of attention all the time.

very true. Why not just give an opinion here and there, without feeling like you need to control the board? If you have something ineresting to show us, by all means.... show us. But this "did you see that" shit is gettin' old. (not to mention the "I'll never get laid" shit")

Go_Bo_Go
01-25-2003, 12:57 AM
posted by siberian khatru
That's more like it.

You just need to throttle back a bit, gochiefs, and be one of the guys, instead of trying to get out front and be the center of attention all the time.this is good advice from a level-headed guy, kid...

now don't screw up & go back to your old ways again...

and i'd suggest you pay close attention to what KcMizzou had to say, also...

you know, most people seemed to want to dump you altogether... you're lucky that there some decent folks who are willing to cut you some slack... take advantage of this opportunity & try to learn from it...

btw, if you were my son & you said the things you said tonight in the plane crash thread, i would have slapped you silly... way, way, way out of line. you should think about apologizing specifically to taco & to all the other denver peeps... this "general" apology is a good start, but the things you said on that thread were damned near unforgivable... it aint right to joke about real people dyin' in the real world... not everything is just cyber reality like the planet... you need to keep that in mind...

as sean connery said in the "untouchables",
................"thus endeth the lesson..."

The Bad Guy
01-25-2003, 12:57 AM
I've had it up to here with your bullshit on this board as well.

You are an incensitive asshole, and noone on this board should pity you and your pathetic existance because it's obvious you have zero sympathy for anyone else.

You constantly make threads about your pathetic existance and the first couple times I felt pretty bad for you. But after repeating the same threads for 3 straight weekends and then this week, it's obvious you just want attention because noone pays it to you in real life.

It makes me sick that you would make a joke about a plane crash like that.

I hope you die a virgin. I hope this Super Bowl party is an incredible failure (not that I have any doubts it won't be) and I hope you piss and moan about how you don't have enough balls to approach women for the rest of your life.

I just have a major problem making jokes about a horrible tragedy. You crossed the line.

MeatPeeker
01-25-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by The Bad Guy
I've had it up to here with your bullshit on this board as well.

You are an incensitive asshole, and noone on this board should pity you and your pathetic existance because it's obvious you have zero sympathy for anyone else.

You constantly make threads about your pathetic existance and the first couple times I felt pretty bad for you. But after repeating the same threads for 3 straight weekends and then this week, it's obvious you just want attention because noone pays it to you in real life.

It makes me sick that you would make a joke about a plane crash like that.

I hope you die a virgin. I hope this Super Bowl party is an incredible failure (not that I have any doubts it won't be) and I hope you piss and moan about how you don't have enough balls to approach women for the rest of your life.

I just have a major problem making jokes about a horrible tragedy. You crossed the line.

Gee, thanks. BTW my existence ain't all that pathetic. You'd just like to think it is.

VonneMarie
01-25-2003, 01:02 AM

I hope you die a virgin.
Daaaang, that was harsh but in the good words of Cody...tell us how you really feel! ROFL

The Bad Guy
01-25-2003, 01:06 AM
Gee, thanks. BTW my existence ain't all that pathetic. You'd just like to think it is.

I have based my opinion by the countless amounts of threads you have made about it being pathetic.

Anyone who would rather play with their video card rather than interact with women at a party is pathetic.

MeatPeeker
01-25-2003, 01:08 AM

I have based my opinion by the countless amounts of threads you have made about it being pathetic.

Anyone who would rather play with their video card rather than interact with women at a party is pathetic.

Your opinion is bunk, goodnight. 4321

The Bad Guy
01-25-2003, 01:11 AM
Your opinion is bunk, goodnight

Much like your social life then...

KcMizzou
01-25-2003, 01:14 AM

Much like your social life then...

lamo... direct and to the point ;) not bad

siberian khatru
01-25-2003, 09:19 AM
bump

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Bump

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Bump, bump, bump

"She's going out of control!"

Coach
01-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Thump, thump, thump

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 09:29 AM
HEY,,is this the real SDCHIEFS that brought this thread back up?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM
HEY,,is this the real SDCHIEFS that brought this thread back up?

Yep..

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Thumpity thumpity whap whap whap SCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 09:36 AM
So did you have a nice break? And are you gonna stick around?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:37 AM
So did you have a nice break? And are you gonna stick around?

I wouldn't call it "nice," but I'm back...

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 09:37 AM
I wouldn't call it "nice," but I'm back...

So soon?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:38 AM
So soon?

Yeah; figured out the "problem." Fixed it. Back in the saddle, now.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:39 AM

Whooop, whoop, whoop.....there it ISSSSSZZZZZ!

bricks
01-10-2005, 10:23 AM
I must apologize for my actions on the planet this evening. They were inappropriate, offensive, and uncalled for. This meager post does not begin to make up for my uncouth remarks, but it is better than nothing.

In future I will conduct my self in a more civilized and courteous manner. Apologies to those who I offended. Leave me on your ignore list if you wish, but I will miss interacting with you.

Too be honest with you, I don't know you. And, I don't even care to know you. I browsed through your posts in thanks to your thread link directory. I must comment, I'm very disgusted in your behaviour. I found your threads to be very profound! Discussing about torturing small animals, and joking about people dying in a plane crash, is a complete no-no, and, very disturbing. Not only here on Chiefsplanet, but, in everyday life as well. You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't blame planet members for being offended and criticizing you for your acts. You are a classless and deranged individual. I'm not one for presenting myself in a judgemental way, your posts, threads, convinced me to do so. My advice is, get the f*ck outta here, and grow up!

Coach
01-10-2005, 10:23 AM

Not sure who coined it, but

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! GO! GO! NO! NO!

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Not sure who coined it, but

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! GO! GO! NO! NO!

I coined it....in fact, WTF IS GOING ON? and the aforementioned were both coined in the same thread. It's in the Hall of Classics.

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Since the search feature is down, here is a link to all the old threads I started:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1&page=1841&sort=postusername&order=asc&pp=25&daysprune=1000

There are more on page 1,842 and so on.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Too be honest with you, I don't know you. And, I don't even care to know you. I browsed through your posts in thanks to your thread link directory. I must comment, I'm very disgusted in your behaviour. I found your threads to be very profound! Discussing about torturing small animals, and joking about people dying in a plane crash, is a complete no-no, and, very disturbing. Not only here on Chiefsplanet, but, in everyday life as well. You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't blame planet members for being offended and criticizing you for your acts. You are a classless and deranged individual. I'm not one for presenting myself in a judgemental way, your posts, threads, convinced me to do so. My advice is, get the f*ck outta here, and grow up!

In an interesting bit of trivia, the Battle of New Orleans was fought after the War of 1812 actually ended.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Since the search feature is down, here is a link to all the old threads I started:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1&page=1841&sort=postusername&order=asc&pp=25&daysprune=1000

There are more on page 1,842 and so on.

I'd really like to know where things went wrong in your life. You have a sad need for attention.

wutamess
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Damn you guys bite again.
This has got to be the most hilarious poster on this board.

This thread is classic just like the threads he mentioned in the original topic.

Way to go go-chiefs.

~ Go Chiefs toll the end.

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
I'd really like to know where things went wrong in your life. You have a sad need for attention.

Dude, old GoChiefs threads are comedy gold. I'm just providing a service to members who want to walk down memory lane.

Stop being such a drama queen.

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 10:38 AM

I didn't bump this thread either.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Dude, old GoChiefs threads are comedy gold. I'm just providing a service to members who want to walk down memory lane.

Stop being such a drama queen.

ROFL Self described comedy gold... yeah, you're right in the head.

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 10:46 AM
ROFL Self described comedy gold... yeah, you're right in the head.

Self-described? Several of my threads are in the Hall of Classics...I didn't nominate them either.

You're talking to a Chiefsplanet legend, MHM. Bow before me.

Just think...we shared the same North Texas county for a few years. You were in the company of greatness and barely knew it.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
I've got a simple solution for this bullshit.