PDA

View Full Version : I usually don't get involved with this politics stuff...

broncosrule
11-13-2000, 05:16 PM
However, I can't seem to find ANYONE that I know who thinks the ballot is confusing. I mean, follow the arrow. How do these people navigate THEMSELVES? Maybe, if you can't follow the simple directions, your vote shouldn't count!!! Also, why are people sifting through these ballots trying to figure out what the INTENT of the voter was? It's not a partisan issue; it's a common sense issue.

------------------
GO PITT!

AustinChief
11-13-2000, 05:30 PM
Bob Dole thinks the confusion was primarily among the population that needs an instruction booklet to pick their nose.

F. Gump
11-14-2000, 06:17 AM
I agree, the ballots did not look as if you had to have a doctorate in obteuse engineering. It looked pretty simple to me, however I do not have an I.Q. of 168 (as one man did claim, and he didn't know who he voted for!!!). However, I do know who I voted for (does this mean that my I.Q. might be higher than 168?).

There is always an excuse. That ballot was used in several counties in Florida, only one had a severe problem.

Only to show my colors, the democrats are trying to find a way to steal the election.

[This message has been edited by TomCash (edited 11-14-2000).]

htismaqe
11-14-2000, 03:39 PM
There was an AP story that came out last Friday night saying that the Democrat party paid a telecommunications agency to call voters on Tuesday night suggesting that they might have voted the wrong way. And all this time the media, Algore campaign, and the voters themselves have been telling us that they realized themselves that they might have voted for the wrong guy. I was kinda surprised at the lack of an "October surprise". Now I understand why, they had an Elction day surprise instead. http://63.249.247.210/ubb/mad.gif

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

DoktorSmith
11-14-2000, 03:41 PM
The majoroty of those ballots were taken by remedial breathing majors at the local community college in that area... you have to consider these peoples right to vote as well.