PDA

View Full Version : Halftime "take"

sd4chiefs
08-25-2000, 07:03 PM
Well currently it is 20-7. Our offense (any of them) cannot move the ball. Our defense cannot tackle, cover receivers, or avoid costly penalties. Hell, even Gun said we look awful before he went in at half. This team is headed in the wrong direction...

AZ

Raiderhader
08-25-2000, 07:04 PM
yup...Lenny is worried about this team and I figure he knows what he's talking about.

This is not good.

It's time to panic.

sd4chiefs
08-25-2000, 07:05 PM
I thought of something else. Some coaches play thier starters 3 quarters in the last pre season game to get them ready for opening day. Would anybody like to see us put our number one offense back on the field and see if they can find a groove?

AZ

Baby Lee
08-25-2000, 07:09 PM
I wonder if Gun's yelling at them in the locker room. Or is it still Ho hum I'm still evaluating talent and not concerned about winning.

DoubleWannaB
08-25-2000, 07:10 PM
Yes I'd be for putting our starters, except Elvis & Gonzo, back out and have them play the entire 3rd Qtr.

sd4chiefs
08-25-2000, 07:21 PM
I agree. Everyone should be out there but Gonzo and Elvis. I'd only hold Elvis out because of the rib injury otherwise I'd play him. He needs the work as much as anybody. What happened to the team that came out on that opening drive against Tennesse?

AZ