PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to apologize for King.

The Prez
03-14-2003, 10:52 PM
I want to start cracking up here, but I also want to make sure that the Planeteers know that I am sincere. It's just that my friend has been doing this for such a long time with pictures & the like, it's quite hilarious.

It took my wife & me at least 10 minutes to stop laughing. We just got home from dinner. King is also known as Namath on our BB. He is a huge Jets fan & a friend for over 20 years. King has a wonderful sense of humor, & although you will probably disagree, if most of you got to know him, you'd love him. He is the president of a good sized bank in our area & has been in the business for quite some time. Miss M is a girl that he's known for a long time. The other young lady coming out of the pool was a friend he took on vacation with us last week. I call her Miss Luzy. All you fake bashers will be pleased to know that Miss Luzy is all natural. But enough of the particulars.

King doesn't know how to navigate the board & put pictures in their proper place. That is why I'm apologizing for him. He's not trying to promote anything or engage in any kind of spam. When NEPA is involved in anything, it usually gets blown out of proportion. But this time it's a whole different ball game. We enjoy the Planet & the people who admin & own it. We also enjoy a lot of the fans & a good deal of the non football material that is here. I tried to get in touch with King to let him know, but I only got his answering machine. I'm sure he has better things to do right now than talk to me. From what I gather from Jer, Miss M gets quite hottie tottie when she has to pose for pictures. So if I could delicately assume, I would say he has his hands full right now.

Again, I apologize for the posting problems that King had. If Phobia or any of the admin are out there, they can let us know if we are allowed to post such pics on the girly thread. The boys have many more where these came from. No one's bragging here, but the guys I grew up with are slightly known for being in the company of some attractive ladies. Like I said, this is nothing. Just letting a few people know that we're not always fighting, & that we do know how to have some fun.

While I'm here I'd like to apologize for the back & forth I had with KCChiefsMan. I will not engage him in any confrontations from now on. As a matter of fact, every time I pick on Paul, I start to feel bad. It's apparent that the poor guy has very low self esteem & a brain the size of a marble. I did enjoy his picture of the late model Ford Taurus he posted. If I were to surmise, he couldn't even afford that. Paul is convinced he is a full fledged Planeteer at this point in time. IMO he's nowhere near a full fledged member of this forum. I know who the hardcore Planeteers are & there are many of them. He is not one of them. He's just a ragman that Phobia took in from the storm & provided shelter to. Phobia's very warm hearted like that. Why else would he take the chance of having someone as notorious as myself posting on his beloved Chiefs Planet?

As far as Paul goes, I was driving automobiles when he was playing with Hotwheels on the floor of his parents' beat up trailor down there in Yahoo-land. Paul, keep the faith & good luck to you. And I mean that sincerely.

To the rest of the guys, sorry for taking up so much of your time. This is a very enjoyable board. I was terribly wrong for not giving it the chance it deserved. As my good buddy says, Long Live the Planet! Kudos to Austin Chief, Hstimage, Phobia, Bob Dole, Grim, et al that make this place so delicious! I think in the days to come, I'll try a little football talk. The Hugh Douglas situation is quite frustrating to me right now. But then again CP always did & always will be the turtle. A good businessman, yes. But slow when it comes to bringing in the proper talent that our Chiefs need to reach the next level.

Good night.

Ebolapox
03-14-2003, 11:20 PM
prez, that's pathetic...

-EBOLA-...glad I severed ties with that piece of shit

The Prez
03-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by EBOLA
prez, that's pathetic...

-EBOLA-...glad I severed ties with that piece of ****

Hope you have a great evening. Try & be happy. Life's too short.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-14-2003, 11:23 PM
prez, that's pathetic...

-EBOLA-...glad I severed ties with that piece of shit :wayne: :clap:

The Prez
03-14-2003, 11:24 PM
prez, that's pathetic...

-EBOLA-...glad I severed ties with that piece of ****

When did I ever have ties with you? If I did & I disturbed you in any way, I apologize. I'll do my best to see that it doesn't occur in the future. Just wish you didn't name yourself after a virus. But I guess it's kind of cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Be well, sir.

Ebolapox
03-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by The Prez

When did I ever have ties with you? If I did & I disturbed you in any way, I apologize. I'll do my best to see that it doesn't occur in the future. Just wish you didn't name yourself after a virus. But I guess it's kind of cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Be well, sir.

without going into detail, as I changed my username to avoid you, I was about in the same boat as paul... but god knows I'm not going to tell you what my username was... I've seen what happens to those who actually trust the prezario

-EBOLA-

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-14-2003, 11:54 PM
Hey Prez why dont you tell the board about the classy move you made to get the old Laz's Chiefs Chat message board taken down.

The Prez
03-15-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by theultimatekcchiefsfan
Hey Prez why dont you tell the board about the classy move you made to get the old Laz's Chiefs Chat message board taken down.

I felt that I had done unto others what they had done to me.

BTW...Love your graphics. I was never really good at that kind of thing. Believe it or not, I'm still learning. I think you have to be pretty talented to navigate as such on a computer.

KCChiefsMan
03-15-2003, 12:33 AM
fun.

While I'm here I'd like to apologize for the back & forth I had with KCChiefsMan. I will not engage him in any confrontations from now on. As a matter of fact, every time I pick on Paul, I start to feel bad. It's apparent that the poor guy has very low self esteem & a brain the size of a marble. I did enjoy his picture of the late model Ford Taurus he posted. If I were to surmise, he couldn't even afford that. .

ya, but I can't afford the 2001 I'm driving now.......not a Taurus however. And if I have a brain the size of a marble? what would that say for you? FWIW, I'll have my BSE this May and then I'm going to grad school. What kind of advanced degree's do you have JD? oh ya, an Associates degree! NICE! You do know my internet lifestyle but you definately do not know my "real life lifestyle"
go straight to hell you backstabber

The Prez
03-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan

ya, but I can't afford the 2001 I'm driving now.......not a Taurus however. And if I have a brain the size of a marble? what would that say for you? FWIW, I'll have my BSE this May and then I'm going to grad school. What kind of advanced degree's do you have JD? oh ya, an Associates degree! NICE! You do know my internet lifestyle but you definately do not know my "real life lifestyle"
go straight to hell you backstabber

I hope you do well, Paul. I really mean that.

God bless.

-JD

The Prez
03-15-2003, 12:42 AM

without going into detail, as I changed my username to avoid you, I was about in the same boat as paul... but god knows I'm not going to tell you what my username was... I've seen what happens to those who actually trust the prezario

-EBOLA-

I'm very sorry for the hard feelings. Now I know who you are.

Good luck 2 you my brother.

grandllama
03-15-2003, 05:18 AM
You know, I don't know JD at all, only from what's been posted on here since I started lurking, joining, but I will say his fingers shure type sum pretty wurds... in all honesty, I am impressed by his command of the language and writing skills... but

The Prez
03-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by grandllama
You know, I don't know JD at all, only from what's been posted on here since I started lurking, joining, but I will say his fingers shure type sum pretty wurds... in all honesty, I am impressed by his command of the language and writing skills... but

hahahhaahahahahaha!

:toast:

The Prez
03-15-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by grandllama

I'm sure if we spoke in person you'd feel differently about your comment. "Grandllama" - is that supposed to be like the Big Boss? Belittling people is a display of your own low self worth. For a person who has problems with his typing skills & the English language, I sure command a lot of attention, now don't I? I know some super intelligent people who don't even know how to turn on a computer, let alone make no grammatical errors while using one. As I said a long time ago, that's what secretaries are for. Now that that's been said, it was great meeting you. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I hope to talk football with you maybe when you climb down from your pedestal. Now go play Grand Puba or whatever. Thanks again for setting me straight. I wouldn't have been able to go through life without you.

:D

Kclee
03-15-2003, 05:20 PM

"Grandllama" - is that supposed to be like the Big Boss? Belittling people is a display of your own low self worth. Now go play Grand Puba or whatever.
:D

I'll try not to feed the trolls anymore but that comment is funny coming from a guy who fancys himself "THE PREZ".

The Prez
03-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Kclee

I'll try not to feed the trolls anymore but that comment is funny coming from a guy who fancys himself "THE PREZ".

Just for the record, I didn't name myself Prez. A member of another forum gave me that name. The reason he named me that was because I'm the head of a small fan club in the PA area. At the time he thought Prez was a good sdreen name for me. Sorry you don't approve.

Be well.

go bowe
03-20-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan

go straight to hell you backstabber ok now, marble-brain...

i go away for a week and you start fighting with the little bully boy again???

what did i tell you about picking on moron schizophrenics? huh?

now you just cut it out! or i'll have ebola sever all your ties and give you a new user name that's some kind of awful virulent virus, like nepa plague or scanton scratch or something really vile...

now run along and try to stay out of trouble on the playground when i'm not around, ok?

go bowe
03-20-2003, 10:50 AM

I'm sure if we spoke in person you'd feel differently about your comment. "Grandllama" - is that supposed to be like the Big Boss? Belittling people is a display of your own low self worth. For a person who has problems with his typing skills & the English language, I sure command a lot of attention, now don't I? I know some super intelligent people who don't even know how to turn on a computer, let alone make no grammatical errors while using one. As I said a long time ago, that's what secretaries are for. Now that that's been said, it was great meeting you. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. I hope to talk football with you maybe when you climb down from your pedestal. Now go play Grand Puba or whatever. Thanks again for setting me straight. I wouldn't have been able to go through life without you.

:D do you actually believe that tripe you spew? if so, then you must really be hallucinatory like they say...

The Prez
03-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by go bo
ok now, marble-brain...

i go away for a week and you start fighting with the little bully boy again???

what did i tell you about picking on moron schizophrenics? huh?

now you just cut it out! or i'll have ebola sever all your ties and give you a new user name that's some kind of awful virulent virus, like nepa plague or scanton scratch or something really vile...

now run along and try to stay out of trouble on the playground when i'm not around, ok?

I don't think I'm going 2 every be the same after that, go bo. You really put me in my place this time. Must really bother you to see members of Chiefs planet greeting me with such kind words, and talking football with me. First I toss you around one way, then I toss you around a different way. Let's be honest, hammer-head,
everything you said in your lame post has been said 1,000 times before. Think of something new 2 say, and maybe you won't looks so foolish next time.

go bowe
03-21-2003, 09:40 AM

I don't think I'm going 2 every be the same after that, go bo. You really put me in my place this time. Must really bother you to see members of Chiefs planet greeting me with such kind words, and talking football with me. First I toss you around one way, then I toss you around a different way. Let's be honest, hammer-head,
everything you said in your lame post has been said 1,000 times before. Think of something new 2 say, and maybe you won't looks so foolish next time. gee, thanks, u psycho son of a bitch...

i's sure nuff wudna wanna "looks so foolish next time"...

look-S so foolish!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

you "looks" foolish with your psuedo "civil" and gentle approach peppered with veiled threats and poorly disguised expressions of rage...

you are one sick ass hole...

but you do give me somebody to be mean to without feeling bad about it, so i guess it's ok that phob let you stay, after all...

and if you think kicking your ass here in cyber space somehow gains you more "friends", you're even more demented than i thought you were...

i'm actually beginning to enjoy reading your sick twisted thinking... it is so creative, in a truly demonic kind of way... and quite intelligent, even though it always seems a bit malevolent... when you think you are being sly by your poor attempts at subtle intimidation, you are really very entertaining! almost as good as the old saturday night live crew when they were all high on cocaine... are you on drugs, jd? or is it just your "natural" insanity showing?

oh well, enuff fun for now... i need to get back to the real world for awhile... but i'll be back for some more laughs. i know you won't dissappoint me, because you can't help yourself, can you jd?

so, you go, boy! youse just go! go & makes yourself look-S foolish so we can laugh-s at you some more-s!!!!

:p ROFL ROFL ROFL :jester: :o)

p.s. this is really why you came here, isn't it jd? you need the action to satisfy your sick bloodlust, don't you? but you prefer easy marks who lose their composure or who have soft spots that you can hit so you can gain control over them... well, guess what, ass-wipe? i'm not easy, and i don't have any soft spots any more... and i've been hoping for a shot at your ass for awhile now... but there was no way i was coming to nepa land because you should never fight on ground of the enemy's choosing... but, sucker, you're not on your ground now... [licking my chops]

this is gonna be fun, 'cause i'm just as sick as you are, mofo!

let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

The Prez
03-21-2003, 12:55 PM
gee, thanks, u psycho son of a *****...

i's sure nuff wudna wanna "looks so foolish next time"...

look-S so foolish!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

you "looks" foolish with your psuedo "civil" and gentle approach peppered with veiled threats and poorly disguised expressions of rage...

you are one sick *** hole...

but you do give me somebody to be mean to without feeling bad about it, so i guess it's ok that phob let you stay, after all...

and if you think kicking your *** here in cyber space somehow gains you more "friends", you're even more demented than i thought you were...

i'm actually beginning to enjoy reading your sick twisted thinking... it is so creative, in a truly demonic kind of way... and quite intelligent, even though it always seems a bit malevolent... when you think you are being sly by your poor attempts at subtle intimidation, you are really very entertaining! almost as good as the old saturday night live crew when they were all high on cocaine... are you on drugs, jd? or is it just your "natural" insanity showing?

oh well, enuff fun for now... i need to get back to the real world for awhile... but i'll be back for some more laughs. i know you won't dissappoint me, because you can't help yourself, can you jd?

so, you go, boy! youse just go! go & makes yourself look-S foolish so we can laugh-s at you some more-s!!!!

:p ROFL ROFL ROFL :jester: :o)

p.s. this is really why you came here, isn't it jd? you need the action to satisfy your sick bloodlust, don't you? but you prefer easy marks who lose their composure or who have soft spots that you can hit so you can gain control over them... well, guess what, ***-wipe? i'm not easy, and i don't have any soft spots any more... and i've been hoping for a shot at your *** for awhile now... but there was no way i was coming to nepa land because you should never fight on ground of the enemy's choosing... but, sucker, you're not on your ground now... [licking my chops]

this is gonna be fun, 'cause i'm just as sick as you are, mofo!

let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

You certainly do now! "I'm actually beginning to enjoy reading your sick twisted thinking".

My sick, twisted thinking?! I don't know how you came to that conclusion. I've been trying to stress the fact since I got here that I would like to put all the feuding behind me & discuss the Chiefs. How would that fall under sick & twisted thinking?

This is the first of many ridiculous comments that you've made in this post. "Or is it just your natural insanity showing?"

I'm glad you think I'm insane. It's pathetic that you need to cast such insults. It just shows your low self esteem.

"I know you won't disappoint me because you can't help yourself, can you JD?"

Oh I can help myself just fine. I think you're the one who can't help himself. I was hoping to hear from other people that were much more formidable than you are. As much as I wanted to ignore all the nonsense, I'm enjoying your futile attempt to chastise me with insults & innuendos.

As far as you not wanting to come to nepaland, that's a good one! You CAN'T come to nepaland. Although you have tried to register countless toimes. As far as you being as sick as I am, well I think you're exaggerating a bit. I'm not sick at all. I also feel that you're not sick either. I think you wanna act sick & tough & mean because in real life you're nothing more than a pip squeak little mouse who's afraid he'd get CRUSHED if he mouthed off to someone. As far as taking a shot at "nepaland", I may be opening up the doors to conduct a little experiment in the near future. Our Hardcore forum is nothing like Bravenet. Any disturbances will be met with stiff opposition. They will be removed & banned, but much more importantly, they will be dealt with the same way I'll deal with you in the future - COMPLETELY IGNORED. Comments you've made like "I can't help myself' you have stolen from others. Those comments are old & used up. That about describes this whole feud in a nut shell - old & tired. You missed the train a loooong time ago. It's a little late now, wouldn't you say. Not very quick on the draw, now are we?

If anything, I would have liked to bury the hatchet with you. But after reading these words, I have no respect for you. Therefore I would have a great deal of trouble treating you as an equal. The best I can do at this point in time is to wish you well, buddy. Believe me, you need all the good wishes you can get.

go bowe
03-22-2003, 11:11 PM
You certainly do now! "I'm actually beginning to enjoy reading your sick twisted thinking".

My sick, twisted thinking?! I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
that's easy, i've been reading your sick & twisted posts on the star bb for a long time & read your vulgar diatribes against becky, one of the moderators there, with some interest... it seems pretty clear that you're the one with self-esteem problems, you bald, brown toothed little pipsqueak... and that you're the one with severe problems with sexuality and your sexual identity, expressing barely controlled sexual rage & unfulfilled fantasies of domination and sadistic tendencies... were you abused as a child by your mother? or by your father, perhaps? you seem to exhibit all the characteristics of an abuse victim...

I'm glad you think I'm insane. It's pathetic that you need to cast such insults. It just shows your low self esteem.
no, you're projecting again... you can't make the truth disappear just by tossing it back at the one who is forcing you to confront reality, sorry...
As far as you not wanting to come to nepaland, that's a good one! You CAN'T come to nepaland. Although you have tried to register countless toimes.
an active fantasy life is good for a psychotic... it helps avoid the pain of dealing with reality... you don't know me... i've NEVER tried to register at you're fugged up nepa land hellhole... i know what you do with the personal information you extract during your little registration process & unlike others who have fallen prey to your sadistic psychopathic machinations, i am neither naieve or stupid enough to give personal information to a known maniac like you.
I think you wanna act sick & tough & mean because in real life you're nothing more than a pip squeak little mouse who's afraid he'd get CRUSHED if he mouthed off to someone.
well, turd-breath, at 6'2" and well over 250 lb., i haven't been called a pip squeak little mouse in awhile, but, hey, you're the great, excuse me, the GREAT JD PREZ, master of the fuggin universe, aren't you??
That about describes this whole feud in a nut shell - old & tired. You missed the train a loooong time ago. It's a little late now, wouldn't you say. Not very quick on the draw, now are we?
If anything, I would have liked to bury the hatchet with you. But after reading these words, I have no respect for you. Therefore I would have a great deal of trouble treating you as an equal. The best I can do at this point in time is to wish you well, buddy. Believe me, you need all the good wishes you can get.what feud?

are you tired? i'm just getting warmed up, ass hole...

who's drawing? this ain't no parlor game, "buddy", this ain't no "game" at all... who knows? ijust might show up when you least expect it where you least expect it and see who gets CRUSHED mutha fugga... that's gonna be fun, doncha think?

respect? who the fugg wants your respect? i'll have you fear me instead, mutha fugga, and sooner or later, youwill have cause to fear me...

equal? not in your wildest dreams... no way! i would shoot myself before i would allow myself to fall so low as to become your equal!

and don't bother wishing me anything... you'll be wishing you had never fugged with me when i'm done with you ass wipe... it's only just begun...

:dom: :hump: :jester: :o) :fart: :moon: :spank:

Never Ever Ever Again
03-30-2003, 08:01 PM
what feud?

are you tired? i'm just getting warmed up, *** hole...

who's drawing? this ain't no parlor game, "buddy", this ain't no "game" at all... who knows? ijust might show up when you least expect it where you least expect it and see who gets CRUSHED mutha fugga... that's gonna be fun, doncha think?

respect? who the fugg wants your respect? i'll have you fear me instead, mutha fugga, and sooner or later, youwill have cause to fear me...

equal? not in your wildest dreams... no way! i would shoot myself before i would allow myself to fall so low as to become your equal!

and don't bother wishing me anything... you'll be wishing you had never fugged with me when i'm done with you *** wipe... it's only just begun...

:dom: :hump: :jester: :o) :fart: :moon: :spank:

I don't want to (fug) with you! You * AINT* playing, ARE YOU?