PDA

View Full Version : Norv Turner is history...

ChiTown
12-04-2000, 11:31 AM
Redskins | Turner Fired- posted at KFFL (www.kffl.com)
11:59 ET: As an update to several previous reports here, Associated Press reports the Washington Redskins have fired head coach Norv Turner and named passing game coordinator Terry Robiskie as the coach for the remainder of the season. Turner had posted a 7-6 record with the Redskins this season

Baby Lee
12-04-2000, 11:35 AM
Here is the link to it from USA today..

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/redskins/mon.htm

------------------
Brian K.

It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.

[i]Steven Wright </I>

Big Daddy
12-04-2000, 11:38 AM
Great, so instead on devoting 15 minutes to the game tonight, Monday Night Countdown will devote 5.

AustinChief
12-04-2000, 12:18 PM
Snider is an idiot. The Redskins will only get worse over the next 5 years. I Feel bad saying this, but I love to see it!

KC Jones
12-04-2000, 12:42 PM
Bronc Fan, why bad?...I love it...Snyder goes out and spends all that $$$ and might not even get to the playoffs...best laugh I've had in a while....

Before the season started I picked the Skins and Rams as the biggest dissapointments this season...looks like I might be right about the Skins...the Rams probably make the playoffs but in alot of peoples eyes they are not living up to all the BS hype I listened too up till the Chiefs kicked their asses...the Chiefs only glory for the year?

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Spott
12-04-2000, 02:50 PM
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing this guy as our OC. I think he was in over his head as a HC but he made a real good OC at Dallas.

KC Jones
12-04-2000, 02:52 PM
Yes, maybe he could be OC and assistant HC...this might take some strain off of Gun....

Luzap
12-04-2000, 02:53 PM
Aikman, Smith, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Harper and one of the best OL's in the early 90's will make almost anyone look good as the OC in Dallas.