PDA

View Full Version : How many multiple logins are too many?

humorisnotdead
03-23-2003, 09:36 PM
I've been accused of many. Some are true doubles, the rest are figments of someones imagination.

Of those of you that have done it (I'm sure some of you will admit that you have done it in the past) what was the reason you originally wanted more than one login?

Personally I did it because this place was becoming like a morgue and often times argued with myself to get something started.

Mr. Moderator didn't feel that is was cool and started a war, I obliged. I had other people in the apartment complex I was in participate to screw with Mr. Moderator. It worked he banned all of us, right after he renamed all of us. (Look under M on the members listing and you can see the banned new names). Mr. Moderator said that he never banned the multiple personalities and the others, but Banned does show up on the listing.

With help I have become the enemy of most all of you on the planet. Lies have been passes back and forth from Mr. Moderator and me both. I will admit that I was a constant irritation to Mr. Moderator, but he will not admit that he was ever on the low end of the situation. That's ok though, because this board was a place of "safety" while I was away from my family for 12 months.

I wasn't right alot of the time, but I wasn't always the bad guy in the fray. I will not extend an apology outside of those that I have sent to those that needed them. I don't expect anything from you all either, just clearing RAM so as to move on and out.

I wait for another activation that will take me away from home for a second time. I will read the planet, and most likely post under a new name (this one will more than likely be dead after tonight). The new name will not be associated with me nor anyone that can tell it is me. If you guess that it might be me, I will not fess up (after all, Mr. Moderator indicates that I am the only liar on this board).

Sending me smoke for any reason will not work as I have no way of reading them. Mr. Moderator has killed that portion of the planet for me because of our intense friendship.

You guys have fun and I hope that someday that we can all go to a Chiefs game and not see each other.

Zebedee DuBois
03-23-2003, 09:46 PM
For most people, two is too many.
For a few people, one is too many.

JimNasium
03-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Just give it a rest Tom. Perhaps some day you might grow up.

The Pedestrian
03-23-2003, 09:50 PM
The sooner you drop this, the sooner you'll be accepted by everyone again.

Ultra Peanut
03-23-2003, 09:51 PM
However many that TomCash guy had... Man, he was such an asshole. Glad he's not around anymore...

go bowe
03-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Zebedee DuBois
For a few people, one is too many. sometimes, u takes da words right outta my mouths... :toast:

Brock
03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
If you have more than one login, you should be banned. JMO.

ENDelt260
03-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Psicosis
However many that TomCash guy had... Man, he was such an asshole. Glad he's not around anymore...

ROFL

Skip Towne
I'm hearing those damn violins again. You checking out is one hell of an idea. BTW, why is it that your fat ass is the only one of our military members still able to post on this board? I guess that you aren't nearly as important as you think you are. A legend in your own mind.

Dartgod
It's funny. I met Tom in person and didn't seem to be near the jackass he portrays on this BB.

JOhn
03-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Brock Landers
If you have more than one login, you should be banned. JMO.

No not really.

If you have more than one, and use them for MALICIOUS (sp) intent, then yes.

I have used several log ins in the past.
1 time for discussing a personal matter I wanted advice on.
and 1 time for a parody of an old troll, Gen Ganz. In both those cases there was no reason to consider them a bad thing.

but if your using it to concell your idenity for evading the mods, or harrassing some one then yes.

Pitt Gorilla
03-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Zebedee DuBois
For a few people, one is too many.
Ding!

Brock
03-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by JOhn

No not really.

If you have more than one, and use them for MALICIOUS (sp) intent, then yes.

I have used several log ins in the past.
1 time for discussing a personal matter I wanted advice on.
and 1 time for a parody of an old troll, Gen Ganz. In both those cases there was no reason to consider them a bad thing.

but if your using it to concell your idenity for evading the mods, or harrassing some one then yes.

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant, in the context of Cash.

JazzzLovr
03-23-2003, 10:08 PM
I think a more appropriate question would be

"How many second chances are too many?"

or maybe

"How many topic starters whining about the same old thing that happened months ago are too many?"

or maybe even

"How many times of rehashing the same issue, creating yourself more enemies than sympathizers are too many?"

You didn't get any help making enemies, unless you count the fact that "Mr. Moderator" keeps giving you another chance to come back here and make an ass of yourself.

Rausch
03-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Well, I would have done a KCGannonStalker similar personality but I couldn't sign up for another from here.

It would have been a joke, not an attempt at another personality.

Other than that, I'd say one is enough....

Skip Towne
03-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Yeah, Jazz, many of us feel the same way.

papasmurf
03-23-2003, 10:14 PM
I consider Tom a friend. Tom give it a rest. If you drop the fight it will be forgotten.

Phobia
03-23-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Dartgod
It's funny. I met Tom in person and didn't seem to be near the jackass he portrays on this BB.

I'm baffled as well.

Sure-Oz
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
1 login works for me.

PHOG
03-23-2003, 11:19 PM
Hi everybody! It was a !-A double thumbs up day, wouldn't you say? OOOOHHHHHHH, sorry, I didn't see the big Q! I say ZZZ ZZZ

Iowanian
03-23-2003, 11:20 PM
I've required only 1, in my entire time on the board.

I have considered a couple of others along the way.....but only to temporarily pick on a couple of the boards Gashes.

Frazod
03-23-2003, 11:20 PM
One has always worked for me.

Logical
03-23-2003, 11:22 PM
To have multiple logins is not the problem. It is how they are used that can be the problem. In the height of anger they could be misused, you need to judge for yourself whether you have misused them. In the end if you lose the respect of others that is not positive but if you realize you would not respect someone else doing this then you have your own answer.

PHOG
03-23-2003, 11:33 PM
ZZZ ZZZ

Raiderhader
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
I actually have two, my second one being steelskull. I never post under it, I just created it because a certain someone on the board has stolen three identities associated with me.

I have actually considerd using the steelskull id when getting into arguments and debates, but my regular ID's post #s are hurting so bad that I need every post possible to cgo to that. ;)

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:36 PM
I've got two........... but I only used the other one when voyager was here to f@ck with his draft BS.........

booger
03-23-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LVNHACK
I've got two........... but I only used the other one when voyager was here to f@ck with his draft BS.........

So you're Mel Kiper Jr.ROFL

JazzzLovr
03-23-2003, 11:38 PM

Boy... multiple IDs, calling Denise a name... You're just quite the badass today, aren't ya? ;)

Taco John
03-23-2003, 11:38 PM
Tom,

Having multiple log-ins in the way that you used them is dishonest. IMO, it's a form of lying.

Therefore, you are Bill Clinton.

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by JazzzLovr

Boy... multiple IDs, calling Denise a name... You're just quite the badass today, aren't ya? ;)

:evil: :evil: :evil:

You and sky are still my favorite girls on the planet....... Does that count for anything...........

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by booger

So you're Mel Kiper Jr.ROFL

Damn.......... You figgured it out .......:banghead:

Rausch
03-23-2003, 11:41 PM

Ouch...She just said you was a keyboard-toughguy.....

I wouldn't take that if I were you..

....nope.....:shake: ........not right.....

Raiderhader
03-23-2003, 11:42 PM

Ouch Taco! You are really playing dirty now. Of course that is to be expected from a donkey. :)

booger

Damn.......... You figgured it out .......:banghead:

I figured it was a Mod, until you spilled the beans.:D

Rausch

:evil: :evil: :evil:

You and sky are still my favorite girls on the planet....... Does that count for anything...........

Not really, when the only other one on here is a vile witch.....Taco

Rausch
03-23-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by raiderhader

Ouch Taco! You are really playing dirty now. Of course that is to be expected from a donkey. :)

He's only been a republican for a week now man....give him time....:D

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Ouch...She just said you was a keyboard-toughguy.....

I wouldn't take that if I were you..

....nope.....:shake: ........not right.....

Jazzz.... is gonna get a pass....... never know when your gonna need puter help ;)

Iowanian
03-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Just think...

3 years ago...If I heard the words "multiple logins"....I'd have assumed the conversation was about a nonfunctioning toilet in a snowed in apt....after a week.

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:46 PM

I figured it was a Mod, until you spilled the beans.:D

Can't believe you remember that........ I don't think I remember the password...........

Raiderhader
03-23-2003, 11:46 PM

He's only been a republican for a week now man....give him time....:D

Yes I noticed he seems to have switched party affiliation recently. Now if we can just get him to switch football teams we'll be set. ;)

JazzzLovr
03-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Jazzz.... is gonna get a pass....... never know when your gonna need puter help ;)

:LOL:

Nah... I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you anyway. Lots of girls like the bad boy image, ya know...

:D

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by raiderhader

Yes I noticed he seems to have switched party affiliation recently. Now if we can just get him to switch football teams we'll be set. ;)

You don't want him as a fan............ He was gonna draft for the donc's and didn't show......... They got kickers............

Iowanian
I realized I lied....

I do have another login....at another site...

I can't tollerate the pain pills, my knee is hurting and I'm irritated...anyone remember the website that baconsandwich had so much fun at?

I'm sure there is some good material in that shithole to vent on...

stumppy
Oh puuullleeeeaaaasssseee,

If you have to ask, you know the answer!!!

Rausch
03-23-2003, 11:49 PM

Nah... I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you anyway. Lots of girls like the bad boy image, ya know...

Really?

Did you know I shave against the grain?

Oh, and I don't recycle my aluminium beer cans either. Bad, VERY BAAAAAAAAAD.......:evil:

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:49 PM

;) I am what I am............:evil: :evil:

LVNHACK
03-23-2003, 11:51 PM

Really?

Oh, and I don't recycle my aluminium beer cans either. Bad, VERY BAAAAAAAAAD.......:evil:

Back off........... This is my internet thing............

booger
03-23-2003, 11:52 PM

Can't believe you remember that........ I don't think I remember the password...........

Yah, i had some good laughs over that. I enjoy mock drafts, but his were terrible. That was a good one Mel er i mean LVNHACK.:D

IIRC password was: givepeaceachance

LVNHACK
03-24-2003, 12:00 AM

Yah, i had some good laughs over that. I enjoy mock drafts, but his were terrible. That was a good one Mel er i mean LVNHACK.:D

IIRC password was: givepeaceachance

I'll tell one thing....... ain't no way in hell that's the password.......... I just couldn't deal with voyager anymore, I had to do it........ I remember one time I offered him kipers draft outlook for free......... If he comes back so is Mel........

JazzzLovr
03-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Really?

If you would have added that you open your milk cartons from the wrong side, I would have been yours.

So close.

;)

JazzzLovr
03-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Back off........... This is my internet thing............

Wow, all this male attention... I wonder if this is what it feels like to be Sky...

booger
03-24-2003, 12:03 AM

I'll tell one thing....... ain't no way in hell that's the password.......... I just couldn't deal with voyager anymore, I had to do it........ I remember one time I offered him kipers draft outlook for free......... If he comes back so is Mel........

Bad guess on the Password.:fire:

You definaltley have to keep it up if he comes back.:toast:

LVNHACK
03-24-2003, 12:15 AM

Wow, all this male attention... I wonder if this is what it feels like to be Sky...

Your right there girl.......... Time to say good night...... The HACK's gotta get up with the kids in the am and make their lunches...... with a hang over....... Later

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by JOhn

I have never harassed anyone on the board. As far as hiding your identity from the mods, they (Mr. Moderator) checks all new members for my IP address so he is fully aware of every single person that logs on from my computer.

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Taco John
Tom,

Having multiple log-ins in the way that you used them is dishonest. IMO, it's a form of lying.

Tell me tac o boy, how did I use them? Be specific.

Ebolapox
03-24-2003, 06:20 AM
depends on how they're used... when they're used in arguments to support yourself, huge HUGE nono

-EBOLA-

LegitimusGrim
03-24-2003, 06:38 AM
I think we should give due donsideration for those that are true schizophreniacs.

No we shouldn't.

Yes, we should.

NO WE SHOULDN"T.

YES WE SHOULD.

OH SHUT UP WILL YOU! You get drunk and bring home those skanky wenches, then I have to get up next to them, sterilize the pene in boiling water, then make them breakfast, and ask them what their name was again.

Well, well, well, Mr. Consideration. Did you realize that it was because of you...

<Soon to be mediated by third personality>

htismaqe
03-24-2003, 06:42 AM
I'm just about ready to ban him so that he'll drop his fixation with "Mr. Moderator."

God this is getting old...

:Lin:

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by htismaqe
I'm just about ready to ban him so that he'll drop his fixation with "Mr. Moderator."

God this is getting old...

:Lin:

Other Mr. Moderator,

Please send me a smoke signal and we will discuss this. If you can't send me a smoke signal, send me an email. I would like to discuss what is happening openly. I will even put up the money for a long distance call to talk about it. The original Mr. Moderator will not discuss the situation, his only response is an attempt to put me down.

For whatever it may mean, I chose to use Mr. Moderator to not bring up names and to call names. I have largely refrained from calling names, however Mr. Modereator has not seen fit to play by those same rules.

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by EBOLA
depends on how they're used... when they're used in arguments to support yourself, huge HUGE nono

-EBOLA-

I don't remember a time when I used a second login to support any argument. They were always used to get some kind of response from the board. I wasn't good enough and usually failed in the attempt.

The only constant was to decry the people that claimed to be "real fans" and their only goal was to diss the Chiefs.

htismaqe
03-24-2003, 07:32 AM
Other Mr. Moderator,

Please send me a smoke signal and we will discuss this. If you can't send me a smoke signal, send me an email. I would like to discuss what is happening openly. I will even put up the money for a long distance call to talk about it. The original Mr. Moderator will not discuss the situation, his only response is an attempt to put me down.

For whatever it may mean, I chose to use Mr. Moderator to not bring up names and to call names. I have largely refrained from calling names, however Mr. Modereator has not seen fit to play by those same rules.

I have no want, or need, to get involved beyond moving these ridiculous threads.

GIVE IT UP.

You haven't been banned yet, and people have been treating you with a modicum of civility. Just let it be and nobody will ever be the wiser.

JOhn
03-24-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by humorisnotdead

I have never harassed anyone on the board. As far as hiding your identity from the mods, they (Mr. Moderator) checks all new members for my IP address so he is fully aware of every single person that logs on from my computer.

First off, if your gonna quote me, please use the whole quote.

And yes I consider the continual whinning has harrassment of my eyes. And it's real easy to use another log in from work, or another computer, so your "reasoning" is not valid.

Putting this whole PBD section on ignore.

Phobia
03-24-2003, 10:27 AM
Tom,

You need to STFU and move on. I would be well within my rights to banish you permanently from this site. You've certainly earned it. But, despite the urging from many, many others, I've allowed you to stay in hopes that you will eventually get over it and move on. If you have no intentions of doing so, tell me now so we can put you out of your apparent misery.

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
Tom,

You need to STFU and move on. I would be well within my rights to banish you permanently from this site. You've certainly earned it. But, despite the urging from many, many others, I've allowed you to stay in hopes that you will eventually get over it and move on. If you have no intentions of doing so, tell me now so we can put you out of your apparent misery.

I will concede to being banned if you will tell me why I cannot send PM's to friends. That is what this whole load of bs is about. I may not be the only a$$hole in this argument, but I am the only one that you attack publically.

On second thought, go ahead and ban me. That would fit with your big brother image.

The pastor was right, we are fighting a war about freedom and you seem to get your panties in a know and take away the freedoms of the board once you do get pissed.

I would gladly follow the published rules of the board, if there were any.

Next time I get a login name, I'll wait for your ban. You have no honor, courage nor committment other to yourself.

Phobia
03-24-2003, 12:39 PM
I will concede to being banned if you will tell me why I cannot send PM's to friends. That is what this whole load of bs is about. I may not be the only a$$hole in this argument, but I am the only one that you attack publically.

You can't send PM to friends because:
1. You can't stop harassing me via PM/email.
2. There is no setting to selectively disable the sending of smoke sigs.
3. I can't put you on iggy because you are a problem child.

On second thought, go ahead and ban me. That would fit with your big brother image.

That's laughable.

The pastor was right, we are fighting a war about freedom and you seem to get your panties in a know and take away the freedoms of the board once you do get pissed.
The pastor was talking about something entirely different and that has since been clarified.

I would gladly follow the published rules of the board, if there were any.

Are you the type who also needs laws to be told to feed your children and send them to school? The rules you violated were widely accepted board policy. We're not picking on you, Tom. We just think that you are a troll.

Next time I get a login name, I'll wait for your ban. You have no honor, courage nor committment other to yourself.

If you had any credibility, that might sting.

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pHoBiA

You can't send PM to friends because:
1. You can't stop harassing me via PM/email.
2. There is no setting to selectively disable the sending of smoke sigs.
3. I can't put you on iggy because you are a problem child.

The question has been answered. This has nothing to do with anyone but you. As a moderator I would expect more from you.

A problem child? Who has complained about anything about me other than you and the other mods after your prodding.

I like this, the Planet; Phil Klosters eminent domain. Do anything you want except send messages to him.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything, it would have been all over the screen!

You are truly an over inflated jerk!

Phobia
03-24-2003, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pHoBiA
The question has been answered. This has nothing to do with anyone but you. As a moderator I would expect more from you.

A problem child? Who has complained about anything about me other than you and the other mods after your prodding.

Only about 250 other people. I guess you don't read the threads you start.

You are truly an over inflated jerk!

Now this part,.... you finally got something correct. Congratulations.

humorisnotdead
03-24-2003, 05:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only about 250 other people. I guess you don't read the threads you start.

[/B]

I would like to know what was said other than the normal bashing that comes with an unpopular comment. You have had at least that many (I'm sure that is an under estimate due to your number of posts.)

BTW if you have over 20000 posts and you have a job, when do you work?

I don't know why I even bother (tic), your ears are cotterized closed as well as your mind.

Good bye, you can ban the name now.

Logging out

Phobia
03-24-2003, 05:38 PM

Plenty of people. It's in the archives. Why don't you check it out? Or, you could start another trademark thread and see what people think of you.

htismaqe
03-25-2003, 08:40 AM
Tom,

You really don't have any idea what you did wrong, do you? The fact that you continue to insist that this is something contrived by Phil because he doesn't like you, really shows that you either have no remorse or are simply clueless...

humorisnotdead
03-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by htismaqe
Tom,

You really don't have any idea what you did wrong, do you? The fact that you continue to insist that this is something contrived by Phil because he doesn't like you, really shows that you either have no remorse or are simply clueless...

I know that I did things that are not to your standards, but then there are alot of people on the planet that have done many things as bad or worse than me.

As for Phil, he has not been the alter boy that you all think he has been. I just don't understand why you all will believe him no matter what. He has been proven wrong but will not admit his failings. All problems between him and me are not fully my doing. I will claim my portion, but he should be big enough to admit that he pushed as many buttons as I have.

Like my new IP address?

whoman69
03-25-2003, 07:12 PM
I just told him he was an idiot straight up. The same thing every time. Let's draft Newman at #16. OK.

whoman69
03-25-2003, 07:31 PM
The problem with your threads is that you get people ticked off and then don't have the decency to back off. You take the hook every time to continue the argument. The way you were introduced to the Planet, Phobia took every precaution to deflect the criticism from you. I have seen Phobia even try to get American Hero to stay with the board. When you stuck to football topics I had no trouble with you. But when it came to the bickering that followed I was turned off completely. You have a skill. That skill is to incite blind rage and have it follow you wherever you go.

Phobia
03-26-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by whoman69
The problem with your threads is that you get people ticked off and then don't have the decency to back off. You take the hook every time to continue the argument. The way you were introduced to the Planet, Phobia took every precaution to deflect the criticism from you. I have seen Phobia even try to get American Hero to stay with the board. When you stuck to football topics I had no trouble with you. But when it came to the bickering that followed I was turned off completely. You have a skill. That skill is to incite blind rage and have it follow you wherever you go.

Was this meant for Prez or TomCash (humorisnotdead)?

humorisnotdead
03-27-2003, 12:10 PM

Was this meant for Prez or TomCash (humorisnotdead)?

Who cares?

Phobia
03-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Who cares?

I thought clarification was necessary. I'm not sure Prez would care to be compare to you.

go bowe
03-28-2003, 08:18 AM

I thought clarification was necessary. I'm not sure Prez would care to be compare to you. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

humorisnotdead
03-29-2003, 12:22 PM

I thought clarification was necessary. I'm not sure Prez would care to be compare to you.

Just to keep you happy, compare what I did to what JD did over the time we have both been on the planet.

I was able to piss you off because I questioned your loyality to the Chiefs. It seems I have been banned for that. Other arguments on the board have not been anything near what your butthole buddy JD has done.

JD actually called you and harassed you over the phone and made threats to you and your family, yet he is still on the board, and welcomed with open arms.

My only sin is to not let you do whatever you want in the name of moderation.

Big Brother lives in Houston, TX.

Phobia
03-29-2003, 03:09 PM
I was able to piss you off because I questioned your loyality to the Chiefs. It seems I have been banned for that.

Why is it that 2000 members of this board know what you did to get banned and you are the only person it seems to have eluded.