PDA

View Full Version : Where's BroncoFan? I thought you said Denver was 'twice' the team the Chiefs were?

Pages : [1] 2

Luzap
09-25-2000, 08:36 AM
I got some words that need to be eaten for you. You might remember this post last Friday? Could someone pass the salt for BroncoFan?

Even with Jarious Jackson, Broncos are twice the team the chiefs are.
Why?

We have played great football this year.

No excuses. We don't blame our coaching staff, we don't blame injuries, and we don't blame bad luck, we don't blame our schedule or another teams schedule, we don't say that the teams we play cheat, and we don't blame the past. We don't let last years pro-bowls affect this years predictions, we don't believe that a bad year last year means a bad year this year, for players or teams, we also don't believe a bad year last year means we will have a good year this year, and we don't pick our team to LOSE games (even if we think they might).

We have played, in general, great football in every game THIS season, including the pre-season.

I have also watched to chiefs play, and so have all of you.

That is why the Broncos are twice the team the chiefs are THIS season.

Why don't I have any respect for chief fans?
Easy, the excuses paragraph above, more or less, sums up this BB.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
God must not want chiefs to win.

<BR>

Luzap
09-25-2000, 08:40 AM
Here's some hints on some excuses you can employ, that is assuming you show up:

Struck a cord there with that excuse paragraph.
I will do all of you a favor Sunday night, and start a discussion thread entitled
"EXCUSES WE ARE GOING TO USE FOR TODAY'S LOSS TO THE BRONCOS 2ND STRING"

I will even suggest a couple, just to get the ball rolling. Don't worry, I will make sure that I include, "Our coaches suck", and "Broncos Cheated", and "The refs screwed us".

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Gaz, just trying to win your admiration<P>

47mack
09-25-2000, 08:42 AM
Maybe he meant that once Denver drafted Jarius Jackson, they would be twice the team that KC was.

Frazod
09-25-2000, 08:45 AM
Titus ... I knew you would have your cut-n-paste ready to go. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

It looks like a great divisional race so far.

testguy_ie
09-25-2000, 08:49 AM
Gregg,
Excellent work as usual. Makes me glad I'm a Chiefs fan.

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.

ColoradoChief
09-25-2000, 08:56 AM
Titus - LOL! Some classic cut and pastes for the donx homer.

Luzap
09-25-2000, 08:59 AM
digging deep, but still finding a few nuggets. This might be a LARGE meal for the 'Fan:

Why is anyone amazed by this? Broncos have played well this year, and for the most part, the Chiefs have not.
Would you give the Broncos any more credit if they had lost their first two, but beaten the Chargers at home?

Chiefs might be a better team than everyone thinks they are, but they still have yet to prove it.<P>

Luzap
09-25-2000, 09:09 AM
This one was a goody...

Again, well done against the chargers! Broncos are the class of not only the AFC West, but possibly the entire AFC.

Yes, there are things the broncos need to work on. ALL TEAMS HAVE THINGS THEY NEED TO WORK ON.

Next weeks game will be a cake walk. But I am glad your team has given all of you KC fans a little hope!

Live by the smack, die by the smack.<P>

DoktorSmith
09-25-2000, 09:32 AM
Holy Crap Titus, No wonder I havent seen BroncoBoy anywhere... I I hope you cut and paste my poste that stated I wouldn't see him until a week before the next game. I have to commend Mile High and Donkey Drew for stcking it out though. Salute!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-25-2000, 09:45 AM
You folks misunderstood BroncoFan. He was only trying to motivate us to support our team. He saw that some of us lacked faith in the Chiefs, so he nobly played the part of the obnoxious Troll to force us to unite against him. And he turned in an Oscar-worthy performance. It is easy to see how someone might have mistaken him for a misbegotten Troll. Such selfless dedication is rare.

Thank you, BroncoFan, wherever you are.

xoxo~
gaz
getting all misty-eyed with gratitude.<BR>

Mosbonian
09-25-2000, 09:47 AM
Gregg: Fine work once again. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif With all those quotes, broncoboy should have enough crow for leftovers for at least a week.

Chief Henry
09-25-2000, 11:17 AM
Titus,
GREAT work as usual!! Now will Vance show???

Do you have any of Donkey Drew's famous quotes?? I think there has to be an appropriate "uh oh" quote somewhere!

spe725
09-25-2000, 11:40 AM
I don't think I'm getting quoted today because most my stuff was a hell of a lot more benign than some of you make it. Sticking up for your team isn't cocky or smack, its just natural. I said countless times that I thought KC could and might win this one.

Luzap
09-25-2000, 11:52 AM
Most of Drew's stuff I am withholding because he did back down from some of his preseason smack last Friday.

An excerpt from the preseason:

Sure wish I could talk a little smack about Denver's destruction of Arizona and K.C.s recent inspiring O performance, but early preseason is just too stinking early. Still, I think we'd all agree that Denver appears to be the cream of the AFC. I wonder if they'll even lose a divisional game this year? - Answer: Yes, they will.

CASHMAN
09-25-2000, 11:53 AM
I think Bronco fan is quickly trying to finish his X-mas shopping http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
"life is good"

JOhn
09-25-2000, 11:54 AM
Yeah, pretty benign stuff there.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

spe725
09-25-2000, 11:58 AM
So, Denver looked good and KC looked like crap. Is this not true?

I was wrong. Haven't we all been guilty of that?

Heck, I even admitted that 'preseason is too stinking early'.

[This message has been edited by Donkey Drew (edited 09-25-2000).]

JOhn
09-25-2000, 12:02 PM
Here's a cut & paste from one of Denver's columnists, Mark Kisla.

One of the true pleasures of Broncomania is poking fun at K.C. quarterback Elvis Grbac.

Uh - Ohh, not much pleasure to be had by the Broncomaniacs today, huh? Hopefully Donx fans will come to hate Elvis as much as we hate Horseface!

Luzap
09-25-2000, 12:09 PM
Drew: I dont like quotes out of context, so I included the entire thing. The 'zinger' in that quip was about 'will Denver even lose ONE divisional game?'

spe725
09-25-2000, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I deserve a little crap for that one. I'm excitable, I guess. (how else could you describe somebody talking smack after beating Arizona?).

Chief Henry
09-25-2000, 02:50 PM
Drew,
Your OK in my book - you SHOWED up after what had to be a HARD loss for you yesterday! I promise you that the "sting" will soon go away - I know, I've been on the wrong side of a loss in Mile High many times.

Titus got you on your quote though. I did remember that one and I was hoping that he had saved it. *grin*

Chief Henry
09-25-2000, 02:53 PM
Vance, (Bronco Fan)
Where are you??????? Come out come out wherever you are......

One Arrowhead Dave
09-25-2000, 02:54 PM
Okay, arfing and hooting aside, kudos to Drew for braving the monkey house after a tough loss.

If Arrowhead had a salute, I’d give one to you, you, you you you you…

xoxo~
gaz
doing the happy dance.

[This message has been edited by Gaz (edited 09-25-2000).]

JOhn
09-25-2000, 02:55 PM
Steve (& anybody else that may be interested),

Although BroncoFan may sound like Vance at times, he's not. He works at the same location as our gracious host, Kyle. Kyle told him about our BB & he started posting here. I assure you that he is NOT Vance (unless Vance actually showed Kyle to the kansascity.com BB).

Chief Henry
09-25-2000, 03:03 PM
Phil,
Thanks for the information. You know what they say about Donx fans?? They all SOUND alike!!!!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-25-2000, 03:52 PM
Well, folks I am outta here. Yesterday was GREAT! I am going home to bask in the hot tub, Tequilla Rose in hand, and relive the game in my mind.

Let’s send this one to top again on the off-chance that BroncoFan grew a pair and actually shows up.

GO CHIEFS!

xoxo~
gaz
headed for a nice, long soak.<BR>

AustinChief
09-25-2000, 05:22 PM
Hello Chief fans,

I am still here. The football CLINIC your Chiefs put on Sunday will not be enough to scare me away, or leave much of an impression, unfortunately.

I am flattered by my celebrity status here on the ChiefPlanet BB, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your recognition. To have my very own Bronco quotes on the hard drives of Chief fans everywhere is a dream come true.

Congratulations on your victory. You should all be HAPPY about your win over the Broncos. In addition, you should all be PROUD of the way Gonzo played. He had a great game. I am sorry to say that is all the recognition the Chiefs will get from me, or the rest of the football universe for that matter.

I have watched you all asking that same question today. When will we get respect?

The team that played Sunday was the same Chief team I have watched play all year. Stale offense, big mistakes, and D that got pushed all over the field by Denver's SECOND STRING offense... forcing only 2 punts. The chiefs, true to form, played a poor football game. NO, they did NOT deserve to win that game.

Don't get me wrong, Broncos didn't deserve the win either. The Broncos were terrible, dropped balls, fumbles, and poor decisions made the Broncos look like... well, LIKE THE CHIEFS!

So, to answer your question, the Chiefs will get the "Respect they deserve" when they play football well. I am sorry, I don't see it happening this season, start looking for respect in 2001.

In the mean time, Gonzo played a great game!

xoxo~
BroncoFan
my girl friend has jasmine bath salts for Gaz

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 09-25-2000).]

DoktorSmith
09-25-2000, 05:24 PM
BRONCOFAN!!!! Wassssuuuuuppppp!!??

AustinChief
09-25-2000, 05:40 PM
Gee, His smack seemed so much more realistic when he posted before Sunday. Now it is like watching a little kid explain he really didn't want that bike for Christmas, the sweater is just what he needed.

As Nelson Muntz of the Simpsons would say "HAAAHAAA"

Chief Henry
09-25-2000, 06:32 PM
Bronco Fan,
Did you get all of your Christmas shopping done? Why don't you ask the Rat if he respects the Chiefs? Spin away Donkey Boy, nothing you say can change the fact that the CHIEFS beat the DONX in Mile High AGAIN and you were SOOOOO SURE that it wouldn't happen. ROTFLAMA at your LOSER RATIONALIZATION MENTALITY!

AustinChief
09-25-2000, 06:32 PM
KCWolfman,

Don't tell me you were proud of the way the Chiefs played.

Broncos played at least as good, if not better, than the Chiefs, and I was horrified by the Broncos play.

I think maybe what we have here is an expectation problem. The Chiefs played poorly, but their fans expect nothing more.

I for one am here to tell you that a win yesterday would do anything but satisfy the Bronco fan in me. Broncos are expected to not only win, but to play great football.

KCTitus, please cut and paste this.
A victory is good only for one week. Playing terrible football will haunt KC the entire season.

Luzap
09-25-2000, 07:54 PM
and I was horrified by the Broncos play. BUNK. Complete bunk.

The Broncos play was directly a result of the opposing team shutting them down on goal to go situations.

There's a reason why the Bronco's looked good against Atlanta and St. Louis. They're not in our division. KC knows how to play Denver. We proved it yesterday.

Instead of running your mouth about how the Broncos are 'twice' the team the Chiefs are, maybe you ought to consider the fact that the Chiefs as bad as they are still beat your team in your house.

Deal with it.<BR>

JOhn
09-25-2000, 08:10 PM
BroncoFan -

We were hoping to make you punt more, it's true. We wanted to see how our rookie punt returner looked. However, when you weren't fumbling the ball into the hands of someone wearing RED PANTS, your QB was throwing wounded ducks into the hands of someone else wearing RED PANTS. We really wanted to see Tom punt, but we'll take the field position any day....

Thanks for the charity, BroncoFan. I know the Broncos didn't *really* want this game. They wanted a tight race for the AFC West! Who really wants to be tied for first in your division when you can minimize the target on your back by being tied for SECOND. Then, when your opponent least expects it, you sneak up on them and the surprise factor helps you hit the playoffs with a strong surge in the final games of the regular season..... Yeah! That's the ticket!

ColoradoChief
09-25-2000, 08:28 PM
Shall we translate?

I was horrified by the way the Donx played
translation: I can't believe we lost at home.

your D got pushed all over the place
translation: Bend but don't break, what is that? I can't believe we could only score one TD when your D tightened up. I still can't believe we lost.

You played well against our second string offense
trqanslation: Yeah, maybe they will buy the injury excuse and totally ignore they had to start a rookie instead of a probowl OL and and 2 DL, while we basiclly only had one injury and we were just afraid to play him because we thought the big bad Chiefs might hurt him. Man I hope they can't read my mind, and I still can't believe we lost.

our expectations are higher
translation: We want Elway back and to be able to win at the end of the games, I almost cired thinking about it. I still can't believe we lost.

Someone sounds like a big whiner, if you think you can blow out a rival then you are a dumb as your earlier posts. you can now tear down our stadium.

[This message has been edited by morphius (edited 09-25-2000).]

AustinChief
09-25-2000, 09:07 PM
Morph - Succint and accurate. I am finding that most bronco fans are as bad at losing as they were at winning.....

The tears of a clown, when the Chiefs have left town

[This message has been edited by KCWolfman (edited 09-25-2000).]

ColoradoChief
09-25-2000, 09:17 PM
Russ - It isn't hard to pick a sore loser. I also find that it is acceptible to slap someone around who is one, though it is against my normal loving and forgiving nature.

AustinChief
09-25-2000, 10:07 PM
Morph - I agree. They need to simply admit their grandiose predictions and fat mouthed expectations were grossly inaccurate, and get on with it.

I remember last year when we played the Lions. Many of their faithful came to our bb before the game and spread their smack. Most came back and were honorable in their loss. I am finding the words 'denver' and 'honor' sliding farther apart from one another with every post of the donko fans that I read.

25or6to4
09-25-2000, 10:51 PM
BroncFan:

Your statement from earlier: "No excuses. We don't blame our coaching staff, we don't blame injuries . . ."

Really? You, as a Bronco fan, don't blame injuries or use it as an excuse? That's funnny, because in your post today you stated "by Denver's SECOND STRING offense..." The fact that you made a point of mentioning that your SECOND STRING offense was playing, would seem to me that you are using injuries as an excuse. Did I miss something here?

Also, I especially loved your statement: "That is why the Broncos are twice the team the chiefs are THIS season."

Let's see . . . . the Chiefs have two wins this year. Since "the Broncos are twice the team the Chiefs are", shouldn't the Broncos be 4-0 right now?

2 x 2 = 4 (just checking my math)

WHAT!!???!! Wait a minute. This doesn't make sense. We know that the Broncos are twice the team the Chiefs are but they only have two wins, which is the same amount the Chiefs have. Man, my math MUST be messed up. Let me try again . . . . . .

2 x 2 = 2

There we go, that's better. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Frazod
09-25-2000, 11:08 PM
Hopefully, the jacka$$ will leave until the rematch. Denver will be fine for the rest of the season, hopefully their schedule will build confidence and character.

GO BRONCOS!

------------------
~Brad2K~

Don't feed the trolls, especially Vance ... or any of his multiple aliases.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 09:18 AM
5:22 PM on the day after.

Whoa! I’m impressed.

xoxo~
gaz
didn’t expect a visit for several days yet.<BR>

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 10:06 AM
Chief fans, and Mile High Mania

I realize that most of you are upset by my posts. I am not sure why.

No, I did not use any excuses for the Broncos loss other than the one Chief fans refuse to ever use themselves. So I will repeat myself.

Broncos lost because they PLAYED TERRIBLE.

I think that is as simple as I can make it.
If any of you Chief fans have a difficult time understanding the reason I felt the Broncos lost, please post your questions.

Morphius, if you need to, feel free to translate that sentence, I realize it might be hard for KCWolfman to understand, and you always do such a good job.

I also said that Chief fans should be HAPPY with the win, and PROUD of Gonzo.

Again Morphius, go ahead and translate. If you need the definition of the word PROUD, it is in the dictionary.

In addition I said that the Broncos did NOT deserve to win the game.

Morphius, probably no translation need, most chief fans understand "NOT deserve to win".
Although I will leave the decision up to you.

KCWolfman, I realize that you have become a bitter loser, but it does not sound to me like I was whining when I talked about the game?

Let me recap,
Denver played terrible, Chiefs should be happy about the win, proud about Gonzo, and Broncos did not deserve to win.

Tom_Barndts_Twin - Start rubbing your head, this may be hard to understand. I did not use our injuries as an excuse. The fact is that Broncos played our 2nd string qb, 3rd string rb, 2nd string k. I did not say that is WHY lost. It might have contributed, but our overplay is WHY we lost the game.

Continue Above ->

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 10:07 AM
Continued from below,

Now this is where it might get hard for all of you to understand. KCWolfman, you seem exceptionaly slow, so I will try to make this very basic.

I noticed that most of you were whining about NOT GETTING THE CREDIT YOU DESERVE.

I pointed out that Chief did not play good football either. In fact, they played as poorly as the Broncos did.

Now being football fans, I assume you realize that every week, teams which should not win, manage to win football games. S H I T happens, that is the way things go sometimes. Do you all really think Raiders are a better football team than Indy?

What is the difference between a win that demands respect, and a win that people scoff at? THE WAY A TEAMS PLAYS WHEN THEY WIN!

Chiefs played well against the Chargers. Unfortunatly, everyone plays well against the Chargers, so the football world did not give KC much Credit - the same thing happened to the Broncos when they played the Falcons.

My point, before you will get respect from me, or anyone else for that matter, you will have to PLAY WELL WHEN YOU WIN.

Hope you kept up!

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Hope Gaz is not pruned

ColoradoChief
09-26-2000, 10:19 AM
Broncofan - You had to get at least a little giggle out of my translation. Face it, you sounded pretty whiny yesterday. Your post today is closer to what we were looking for, it has a lot less squiggles in it. Every game between our two teams is going to be tough, even in the blowout games they are going to be tough games. When rivals play it is not always about who is the better team. I would argue that our receiver/TE combo's are just as good as yours, but of course you will dispute this.

Luzap
09-26-2000, 10:32 AM
Who is the better team? Well isnt this an interesting conundrum...

We could say the better team is the one that wins the game, but of course, that would be too obvious and has already been poo-poo'ed with the 'any given sunday' nonsense.

So let's look at some other factors that would help answer this question:

-Does the better team overcome a late deficit to win the game?
-Does the better team overcome costly turnovers that result in points for the opposing team?
-Does the better team consistantly stop the opposing team short of scoring touchdowns?
-Does the better team force the opposing team into less than favorable situations and then capitalize on them.
-Does the better team overcome a non performing phase of it's offense to remain in the game?

Obviously, the answers are subjective and based upon one's perceived bias, so I think I will stick with the better team was the one that won the game.

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 10:46 AM
Bronco fan has a real hard time with my intelligence. I guess I really get under his skin....

Too bad.

Get a life, at least your post was more in depth this time, but yesterday you were a whiner, period.

You may have pride, but you need humility. And we all know what goes before a fall, don't we?

spe725
09-26-2000, 10:50 AM
Based on my new scientific formula (its a secret), Kansas City is currently 2.2% better than Denver (unadjusted). If we adjust it to reflect intangibles, then we could say that KC is nearly 5% better than Denver. If we double adjust it to take contingencies into account, the double adjusted number is a 1.123234% advantage for KC.

Anything I can do to help... <P>

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 11:01 AM
Drew - Now that is funny..... thanks.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 11:05 AM
Based on my formula ... KC and Denver are tied with a 2-2 record, KC now holds the edge until Denver goes to Arrowhead to even the series.

Denver has a nice stretch of games over the next 5 weeks, so if they can get a 7-2 or 6-3 record during that run, they should be sitting pretty well within the division.

The AFC West is a tight race, with 4 teams playing *fairly* well (Seattle has flashes of potential). KC is improving, so Denver and Oakland need to step back up to the pace at which they were playing in earlier weeks.

I'm not ready to say Oakland is back just b/c they rocked Cleveland. I can't wait for the Browns to play Denver. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Should be a nice race this year.

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 11:09 AM
Brad - And we have yet to get to our annual November fade of the boys in black.

You are correct, it is going to be an interesting race.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 11:11 AM
· Chiefs are 3-0 against the Broncos in the post-Elway era.
· Chiefs beat the Broncos at Mile High in the last game they will play there.
· Chiefs own Mile High since Elway left.
· The “red hot” Broncos Offense scores 15 points, while the dismal Chiefs Offense scores 23.
· Broncos players whine about the loss.
· BroncoFan’s Homer prediction was pathetically wrong.
· BroncoFan waits a full day before showing up on the BB.
· Other Broncos Homers swallow their pain and give the Chiefs their well-deserved props.
· BroncoFan throws more goofy smack after his absurd predictions are pasted.

Yep, business as usual.

xoxo~
gaz
enjoying the stability.<BR>

wutamess
09-26-2000, 11:44 AM
TBT Re #37

Don't forget that Bronco Fan said the Broncos are twice the team the Chiefs are even WITH JARIOUS JACKSON at QB! But, now, their second string offense is a contributing factor to the loss. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 12:25 PM
Despite Clint’s call to move on, I am not quite through laughing at BroncoFan…

xoxo~
gaz
probably should be ashamed of himself.<BR>

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 01:21 PM
Gaz,

I was here yesterday, you were taking a bath.

Cormac,

I believe Broncos are twice the team chiefs are, even with Jarious Jackson, and yes, having Gus instead of Griese probably did not help our cause Sunday, although I explicitly said,
the reason the Broncos lost was because they PLAYED TERRIBLE!

What EXACTLY do you wan't me to say. I have offered no excuses for the Bronco loss because they PLAYED TERRIBLE. There are no excuses.

I don't understand.

All I wan't to hear when the Chiefs lose is that same confession. Instead of "Bad play calling, or Broncos cheated, or We had bad luck, or Don't blame him becuase the other guy screwed up". In my opion "The Broncos played terrible" is exactly what I would wan't to hear if I were a chiefs fan.

Cormac, Chief fans can't admit their team played poorly even when they have the satisfaction of winning. They actually say things like "Score Board". Yes some idiot actualy said that on this bb.

Once again, everyone seems upset again about my goofy smack, as Gaz eloquently put it, but all I said was that Broncos Stunk, no excuses, AND so did the chiefs - seemed pretty obvious to me. Your team is just as bad as I always though they were, it is just that my team played much worse than I thought they would.

This should be easy for all of you! If Chief play football well - you won't have anyone showing up on your BB telling you your team stinks, until then ...your team stinks!

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Greatfull of Gaz's tribute to Elway

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 01:29 PM
Thanks again, BroncoFan, for clearly illustrating that you're a complete idiot.

Bob Dole has printed your latest post to show to the learning disabled students. Yesterday they were encouraged by your comments, because they now realize there are people even worse off than them.

Gaz
09-26-2000, 01:29 PM
BroncoFan is right....they should have started Jarious Jackson.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 01:43 PM
Yet another painful example of why brother and sister should not marry and reproduce.

It's not your fault BroncoFan, it's just not your fault. Maybe Bob Dole could send you some of his special ed. coarse material to help you advance your deductive reasoning capabilities. It's the 2nd step in keeping you from getting smacked around on this BB.

The 1st step would be to admit that the Bronco's are overated, and have lost 3 straight to the Chiefs.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 01:47 PM
Chitown ... I'm not sure about the "admit that the Broncos are overrated" statement. Who is rating them and where are they rated?

Believe me, this is not excuses and I've admitted that KC was the better team on Sunday, but Denver has shown more positive consistency over the first quarter of the 2000 season.

That being said, KC has improved over the last two weeks and Denver has sorta stalled.

Is one team truly that more dominant than the other? Not sure. KC beat them, so you gotta give them something for that.

It's 2-2 and there's a lot of football left.

If someone is rating Denver as one of the Top 5 teams in the NFL, then "yes" they are overrated.

If someone, like myself, is rating them in the top 10 or 12 teams in the NFL, are they overrated? No, I wouldn't say that.

I would say that Oakland, Denver and KC could easily rank among the top 10-14 teams playing right now.

Gaz
09-26-2000, 01:49 PM
Brad is no fun.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 01:51 PM
C'mon .. you just hate it b/c I'm trying to act like a politician running for office. I'm trying not to say anything that will bite me in the arse.

It was either Gaz or Russ that said it best, "I'm biding my time." http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Seriously though - I'm trying to keep Homer on the couch while I post messages this year.

wutamess
09-26-2000, 01:52 PM
Bronco Fan,

You obviously have selective understanding. How often have you ignored the posts by Chiefs fans this off-season, pre-season and early this season where we questioned how good this team was. Many of us were slow to say we had no talent - because the coaching staff was obviously not utilising it to its full potential. This IS a legitimate excuse for losses. Going for it on 4th and goal on the road at Tennessee was a game-changing decision. As was going into that soft-zone in OT. These were decisions the coaches made, and if the players didn't follow them then we'd soon have anarchy like the Bungles!

The funny thing is the Chiefs played far from their best game on Sunday. But they played well enough to win. The Broncos didn't play great either. But you still insist they are twice the team the Chiefs are.

Who's in denial?

[This message has been edited by Cormac (edited 09-26-2000).]

Kurt Surber
09-26-2000, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR> Gaz,
I was here yesterday, you were taking a bath. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. We may not agree on teams, but that WAS funny.
BTW, Gaz . . . Tequila Rose????

Gaz
09-26-2000, 01:56 PM
I hear you. I think the Chiefs have a lot farther to go then the Donks in these areas:

1. Confidence in the coaching philosophy.
2. Running game.
3. Confidence in being a proven winner.

Other then that, I think the Chiefs/Donks are pretty even.

I will admit though it is fun watching the Donk homers that were spewing all kinds of stats and facts last week spouting all kinds of excuses this one.

I especially like the "you won but you didn't look good doing it" one. Geesh.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 01:58 PM
I know what you mean ... I was wanting to come on to the BB after a Chiefs' loss just to listen to Proctor spin it. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 02:00 PM
I have noticed something here.

Nobody seems to say "Our offense played really good football" or "Our Defense played really good football" or "Our coaches had a great scheme against the broncos"or even "GREAT GAME CHIEFS". All I have heard from you mental giants, is "Give us credit, we hung in there".

Even the Chief players would see the insult hidden beneath that compliment.

My guess, it bothers the sudo intellect in Bob Dole and Gaz that they cannot defend the poor play of the Chiefs, and resort to YOUR AN IDIOT, CHIEFS WON, SCORE BOARD!

But you are all correct "They hung in there!"

You fans do more to make me feel sorry for the Chiefs than their play does.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
will be grinning when gaz says "I won't justify you comments with an answer, I am done here"<P>

Kurt Surber
09-26-2000, 02:02 PM
Our offense played really good football.
Our Defense played really good football.
Our coaches had a great scheme against the broncos.
GREAT GAME CHIEFS.

Happy???

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 02:05 PM
Actually BroncoFan, they played just as well as they always do... they just played the Chiefs so it appeared that they played poorly. When Anderson couldn't make a play within the 20, it was because we STOPPED him, not because he played poorly. I think I am correct in reitterating my previous point. The Broncos offense was UNPROVEN against those other teams. KC was the FIRST REAL defense they played... and although we squeaked by, THAT is why the Bronco's lost.

wutamess
09-26-2000, 02:05 PM
BroncoFan,

If the Chiefs players are insulted by what we write, the Bronco players must surely get all their confidence from reading all the **** you write...... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 02:08 PM
Thank you Cormac. I like to think I bring out the best in everyone

JOhn
09-26-2000, 02:10 PM
BF,

You've mistakenly assumed that Cormac was complimenting you.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 02:20 PM
BroncoFan

Listen up. I know you are thin btw. the ears, but give yourself a chance to understand this. Here's the fact list:

* WINS AND LOSSES DEFINE WHO HAS THE BRAGGING RIGHTS. CHIEFS WON, DONKS LOST

* YOUR 2ND STRING QB PLAYED WITH YOUR 1ST STRING OFFENSE AND COULD ONLY PUT ONE TD ON THE BOARD. OUR D OUTPLAYED YOUR O

* OUR O (WITH AN AVG QB AND NO RUSHING ATTACK) PUT 3 TD'S ON THE BOARD AGAINST YOUR D. OUR O OUTPLAYED YOUR D.

* OUR PK WAS WAS PERFECT, YOUR PK WAS 2-3. THE CHIEFS HIT THEIR BIG ONE, YOURS MISSED THE BIG ONE.

* OUR COACHES GAME PLANNED TO STOP YOU FROM THE ENDZONE AND TO PLAY ON YOUR D PASSING INEFFICIENCIES. YOUR COACHES CHOKED DOWN ON THE BAT IN THE REDZONE AND COULDN'T STOP THE BIG PASS PLAY. OUR COACHES OUTCOACHED YOURS.

* INTANGIBLES - OUR TURNOVERS WERE MOSTLY EARLY IN THE GAME, YOURS WERE MOSTLY LATE IN THE GAME. YOUR HOME CROWD MADE LITTLE DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTCOME OF A CLOSE GAME. - DISADVTG. DONKS

WHICH PHASE OF THE ****ING GAME DID WE NOT WIN???

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 02:30 PM
ChiTown,
It's not so much that as it is he thinks his team played sh1tty. That is his excuse for losing. Unfortunately, he doesn't understand the basic fact that we ARE a better team... period, no excuses. Sorry BroncoFan. I bet we would have beat you with Griese. I bet you if the CHIEFS played better, we would have torn you apart. Quit your "we played crappy" routine and fess up. Every game thier is going to be mistakes (dropped passes, int., etc. ) you can't use that as an excuse, because we made some errors as well. Do you remember the last PERFECT football game you watched??? I don't.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 02:37 PM
Dave

I know his team played ****ty. But he fails to give any credit as to why his team played ****ty.

I simply pointed to all the items that go into game time as to why his team played ****ty and went out of Arrowhead II with their tails btw. their legs.

spe725
09-26-2000, 02:38 PM
Off the top of my head, Denver won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Even Chief fans have to admit that it is a huge abberation to see a team that rushes for five yards a pop get beat by a team that rushes just over 1 yard per pop.

On the flip side, KC won the pass rushing war, as Frerotte was constantly hurried and Grbac rarely. Denver did throw nearly as effectively though (40 some yards difference).

KC won because they capitalized on Denver mistakes and siezed the momentum at the important stage of the game.

The whether Griese played or not argument is useless, and will never be solved. However, I believe Denver would have converted at least one of their redzone forays if he had. That's ball game right there, as the Chiefs would have been down 26-7 with nine minutes to play. That'd be virtually impossible to overcome, at least in absence of a successful onsides after KC's last TD.

[This message has been edited by Donkey Drew (edited 09-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Donkey Drew (edited 09-26-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 02:43 PM
BroncoFan-

23-22.
3-0.

Tell me again how good the Broncos are. How about throwing in some statistics this time? I always like hearing Broncos Homers cook stats and prove their team is so good.

xoxo~
gaz
putting on his hip waders.<BR>

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 02:45 PM
JC_Johnny-

It’s a strawberry cream liquor with tequila for zest. A most excellent beverage for hot tubbing or bubble bathing.

xoxo~
gaz
sippin’ fool.<BR>

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 02:47 PM
Drew,
Those mistakes were forced by our defense. None of the turnovers just "vaporated" out of thin air. I agree, you definately outran us, apparently ( I think we can all agree due to the previous 4 games) passing is the way to win games in the NFL these days. And we did it effectively against your defense and made the touchdown when it counted. Unfortunatly, the Broncos just got to the verge of scoring on nuberous attempts, but were stopped by our defense. I am sure it wasn't by accident, or by some mistake, that our defense kept them from crossing the goal line. I think our coaching and defense knew how to keep the Bronco's from scoring.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 02:50 PM
Drew

This is the same problem I have with other Bronco fans, as well as KC Johnny. You want to argue inane statistics to see who won the game and I want to argue execution of game plan and on both sides of the ball. Our O put more points on the board than your offense. Our defense held better in the redzone and to fewer points than yours.

Those are the stats that matter, b/c they effect the outcome of the game, not yds/carry, total rushing yds, total yards on offense, etc. In the end, the most glaring stat was the score -> 23-22 Chiefs win in Mile High http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Are we the better team. Clearly we were on Sunday. We'll have to wait to see who the better team is at season's end.

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 02:51 PM
BINGO!!!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 02:52 PM
· Chiefs win.

· Broncos lose [extra sweet since it’s the last game at Mile High].

· Chiefs 3-0 against the “Mighty” Broncos since Elway bailed.

· Chiefs own Mile High.

· Tequilla Rose in the bottle.

· Hot, bubbly water in the spa.

· BroncoFan wrong on EVERY prediction he made.

Life is good.

xoxo~
gaz
sudo [sic] intellectual, rolling in the mud with the worst of ‘em.<BR>

Frazod
09-26-2000, 02:54 PM
Simply put - the game was what, 19-7 at one point? Denver should have and could have put the Chiefs away, but they failed.

Props to KC for hanging in there, bad for Denver not having the killer instinct.

Gaz
09-26-2000, 02:55 PM
gaz, if you have been in the hot tub since Sunday night I think it's time to get out.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 02:55 PM
2-0 does not equal ownership http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 02:57 PM
Gaz - It is sad to see a delusional fan. He is so sure that his team is beyond reproach that he gathers reasons for an "impossible" loss. However, after one pathetic season and the stab in the heart of donko country on Sunday, you would think they would have gotten used to it by now.

------------------
Puttin' on my game face!

spe725
09-26-2000, 02:58 PM
Chill Dudes. I was just answering a specific question: WHICH PHASE OF THE ****ING GAME DID WE NOT WIN???

I named two.

Yes, the Chiefs 'forced' the Bronco mistakes. I quote forced because turnovers are still fortunate. Denver tipped a couple of balls at the line that didn't end in picks. Denver gang tackled a couple of Chiefs without forcing fumbles. 'Forced' is still partly good fortune.

Yes, the Chiefs won. Yes, you all get bragging rights. Yes, no stat is as important as the final score.

Still, the legend of this victory grows with each passing day. Its gone from a win to a total, clear cut domination in less than 48 hours. Sorry, but that is b.s.

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 02:58 PM
Yeah, just renting for the summer... heheh. Just kidding Mile High, still wondering where everyone in the division lies. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Frazod
09-26-2000, 02:59 PM
Ok, you guys can beat down that pansies around here all ya' like ... start bashin' the homeland and I get riled up. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

So, if we're puttin on game faces... I'm coming to the party. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif<P>

Gaz
09-26-2000, 03:00 PM
Drew, how's this one?

The Chiefs D was so dominating against Denver Elvis started throwing TD's to the defense just to keep them in the game.

Kurt Surber
09-26-2000, 03:00 PM
Gaz - I know what Tequila Rose is. Its the only shot we can cajole the older secretaries into at office parties.

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 03:01 PM
Drew,
I never said it was dominating, don't get me wrong. I am merely refuting the statement that the Bronco's lost because they played bad. It sounds as if they were "playing up to speed" they would have won. I don't agree with that. I think they both played hard, they both made mistakes, and the Chiefs came out winners. As far as owning anyone, I think the Chiefs/Broncos have the closest win/loss records for the last 10 years of any other team in our division.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 03:02 PM
Brad [and Drew]-

This abuse is not intended for semi-decent Broncos Homers. You and Donkey Drew distanced yourselves from BroncoFan’s purile rants and have conducted yourselves with no small amount of style after what must be a heartbreaking loss. So you need not be spattered by our childish glee in deriding him. Perhaps you should avoid this thread for a while.

I have every intention of seeing this thread catch fire.

xoxo~
gaz
enjoying this far too much.<BR>

spe725
09-26-2000, 03:04 PM
lyons:

I'm sure that one is just around the corner. It's amazing how much worse the Chiefs played with each passing moment, yet they still crushed and demoralized the Broncos by one point. It's like one of those urban legends or something.

Gaz
09-26-2000, 03:05 PM
When is the old Pile high scheduled for the wrecking ball?

Since we own it I don't want to miss the day when we get to go in there with sledge hammers. I want a souvenier stadium chair.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 03:07 PM
Ahh Drew,

Lest we forget, the comments from Sunday Nite to Monday afternoon from the Bronco fans have ranged from we mailed you a victory to you still suck, but you got a lot of heart for sticking in the game. We've heard we still have the better offense, we stopped you're run, we turned the ball over in crucial times, we got too conservative, Terrel had over 7ds/carry, Anderson still got 85 yds, etc. etc. Blah, Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah.

The only thing that has been embellished has been the reasoning for Denvers loss to the Chiefs in Mile High.

spe725
09-26-2000, 03:08 PM
I personally don't think Denver played too bad. Grbac and Gonzo were very good, and Denver's suspect secondary simply isn't clicking yet. The only really disappointing aspect of Denver's performance was a piss poor pass rush and the inability to win the important battles inside the five. Other than that, I wouldn't characterize the Broncos effort as poor. I think I was guilty of underestimating K.C., which always seems easy before a game and foolish afterwards. I just hope that were all arguing about two playoff contenders rather than two 8-8ers. I'm not sure we know for sure yet which it is.

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 03:10 PM
Demoralized, that's a bit pretentious wouldn't you say??? That's what I don't get. The whole world got this idea that the Chiefs suck and the Bronco's are a great team. Why? Because the Chiefs lost to teams that had high powered defenses and the Broncos scored high against the RAMS defense. It's ludicrous. If the NFL world wants to go on living with blindfolds, that's fine. It just upsets me that credit is not given where credit is due.

Gaz
09-26-2000, 03:10 PM
Fair statement Drew. I agree. I really hope the Chiefs can beat the Raiders in a couple of weeks. (I really don't like them).

Gaz
09-26-2000, 03:11 PM
Fair statement Drew. I agree. I really hope the Chiefs can beat the Raiders in a couple of weeks. (I really don't like them).

AustinChief
09-26-2000, 03:11 PM
Drew - With that comment, I throw down any animosity I have displayed to you in the past.

That was a true accounting of the game, instead of biased tripped up feelings.

I am impressed, and I thank you for your honesty.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 03:12 PM
Hasta, y’all.

It’s been fun. I’ll be back tomorrow to raise this topic to the top of the page. Maybe BroncoFan can convince us that the Chiefs actually lost that game and that we are not 3-0 against the Broncos since Brister was appointed the starter.

Once again, Brad and Drew, this juvenile arfing is not intended for you.

xoxo~
gaz
outta here.<BR>

DoktorSmith
09-26-2000, 03:13 PM
Drew, that is quite literally the coolest thing I have seen from any of the Broncos fans. That is really nice to hear, that everone underestimated the Chiefs. That is how I felt when the Fans come in here and talk smack, and the NFL "experts" pick the Chiefs to lose EVERY game. Thank you. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-26-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-26-2000, 03:14 PM
Aw, heck, it only takes one more post to set this thread on fire.

BroncoFan, this one’s for you.

xoxo~
gaz
okay, really outta here.<BR>

wutamess
09-26-2000, 03:14 PM
Props to Drew. Well said.

ansonsdad
09-26-2000, 03:17 PM
Drew

That's a fair and accurate statement. I can agree to that account.

Believe me, I still think this division is going to be a 3 team race. I'm quite convinced that Denver and Oakland will be in that race, I'm hopeful that the Chiefs can continue their offensive improvement enough to be the third.

Later

spe725
09-26-2000, 03:18 PM
Just trying to be honest. Denver fans know all about a lack of respect. In fact, this new found darling status (dashed by the Chief game) was something new and out of the ordinary. Even the Whitlocks writing for the Denver papers were fawning over this team, for good reason in many respects. Denver can and will be very formidable if they shore up the pass defense aspect of their game. But it was real strange leading up to the Chief game to see all the drippy love for the Broncos in the national media. The SI recap of the Raider game was particular drippy.

I think Chief and Bronco fans have spent years being frustrated by the very nature of geography. No matter how good either team is, they aren't in huge media markets and thus rarely get the respect outside their fan base.

Frazod
09-26-2000, 06:40 PM
Do my eyes deceive me? Drew, your most recent postings seem very similar to some of mine that you have lambasted in the past.

I see you brought some chapstick to the BB today. See - act cool and you'll be respected and treated fairly by most of the regulars.

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-27-2000, 07:58 AM
I intended to come in this morning and bring this thread to the top, but I changed my mind.

That would be childish and spiteful.

xoxo~
gaz
giving BroncoFan an undeserved break.<BR>

One Arrowhead Dave
09-27-2000, 10:52 AM
Since our Designated Dope Slapee is back on the BB, let's restore his brilliant commentary to the top of the pole. Just in case some of our newer members mistakenly think he is worth listening to.

xoxo~
gaz
saving the newbees some valuable time.

[This message has been edited by Gaz (edited 09-27-2000).]

AustinChief
09-27-2000, 12:01 PM
Trying to help Gaz

xoxo~
BroncoFan
gleefull Gaz is gleefull

Luzap
09-27-2000, 12:10 PM
I was just wondering...If, in fact, Shanny signs Bono to a contract does that now make Denver 3 Times the team that KC is?

I dont know Donkey math, so Im curious. I mean, hell, Bono got the Gannon spot on the ProBowl a few years ago. (Backup to the Backup of the Starter).

AustinChief
09-27-2000, 02:59 PM
Just wanted to keep this at the top for Gaz

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Hoping Gaz took a bath last night

DoktorSmith
09-27-2000, 03:09 PM
Yeah, huh huh, the top. I'm too stupid to think of a valid reason that the Chiefs "shouldn't" have won, but I will make up for it by being childish.

xoxo~
Bishop_74
Hoping that BroncoBoy remembers to actually ingest his retard pills oraly, not analy tommorow. We can only make the excuse "ignorant" for him for a few more posts.

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-27-2000).]

AustinChief
09-27-2000, 03:27 PM
BrocoFan, whose intellect is rivaled only by garden tools...

One Arrowhead Dave
09-27-2000, 03:43 PM
Wow. Look at that sucker burn.

You know, we should get some marshmallows and roast them over this thread. Then we can sing songs, get drunk and reminisce about BroncoFan’s laughably foolish predictions and the manly way he showed up and admitted his errors.

xoxo~
gaz
bonding with his fellow winners at the expense of a loser.<BR>

Tomahawk 11
09-27-2000, 03:46 PM
Just to say that I did post on this one:

After reading the original quote, I will never ever become so full of myself to make such a post before a game. Extremely embarrassing, to say the least. If he comes a-posting around here in say, oh, three weeks then he is really a complete idiot.

Give that guy seconds, thirds, and dessert.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-27-2000, 03:49 PM
Well, hasta y’all. Time to head for the hacienda for some quality time with Mrs. Gaz and the hot tub [definitely in that order].

xoxo~
gaz
might even make time for some of that Tequilla Rose.<BR>

DoktorSmith
09-27-2000, 03:59 PM
Say "Hi!' to the Mrs. Gaz and see if she might have something to bandage up BroncoFan's battered ego.

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-27-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 08:45 AM
Hi BroncoFan-

I wanted to put your post up here again as an object lesson to everyone who wants to talk trash on the BB.

A careful observer might note that Drew and Brad [and jt, Brian and Rob on the KC.COM BB] endured some hooting after the loss, but they took their medicine with grace and the Homers quickly let them be. Some even complimented them on their sportsmanship.

BroncoFan, on the other hand, continued to spew trash and as such still finds himself the object of ridicule.

There is a lesson here, I think…

xoxo~
gaz
might as well be talking to a rock.<BR>

Luzap
09-28-2000, 08:57 AM
The week is nearly over and I just thought of a really good idea. I should have saved some of the quotes and made this a daily ritual of bringing it back to the top by introducing a 'quote' of the day from our smack talking friend.

Oh well, there's allways the next game and next year.

[This message has been edited by KCTitus (edited 09-28-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 09:08 AM
When will this childish behavior end?

There are three possibilities:
1. I get bored. A distinct possibility with a MNF game against a conference rival coming up. My attention span is somewhat limited, after all.

2. My fellow ChiefsPlanet citizens ask me to stop. I would gracefully accede to their wishes in this instance. However, the Planet seems to have the bandwidth to support one arfing thread. And given the disdain in which BroncoFan is held, I would be surprised were this to occur.

3. BroncoFan simulates the class we saw from other Broncos Homers and eats his misguided predictions without side orders of trash comments. Not very likely and we don’t expect it.

xoxo~
gaz
considers boredom to have the edge on this one.<BR>

Luzap
09-28-2000, 09:20 AM
Here's one I missed...thought it would be good to bring back up. BroncoFan's thought's on Gonzo before his career day against his Defense:

Gonzo!
When will his season officialy start to suck?
Carswell for the Broncos has caught more passes for more yards and he shares time with 2 other tight ends. In fact we have a FULLBACK that is only 2 receptions and 20 yards shy of Gonzos #s this season.

<BR>

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:02 AM
Down boys, Down!

Don't get your panties all bunched up over the things BroncoFan says. If ya'll really had any confidence that your KC team was the better team you would calm down and not get so bent trying to defend your team.

So, I guess deep inside we all know who the better team is.

Broncos might not win every game, but we just want you guys to get your hopes up so when Broncos take the championship it hurts that much worse.

ansonsdad
09-28-2000, 10:04 AM
Titus - LOL!

BroncoBoy's pie hole is bigger than the Grand Canyon. I wish that hole could eat as well as it spews.

ChiTown
~will await more baseless comments from our local MENSA official

Otter
09-28-2000, 10:05 AM
Bronco Chic, The better team did win on Sunday. You did watch the game correct? Keep those misguided visions of a Championship dear, thats exactly what they are.

ansonsdad
09-28-2000, 10:07 AM
KPhobia

Is Bronco Chic actually BroncoFan in drag????

Fantasy becoming reality, how special.

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 10:07 AM
Bronco Chic,
Yes, deep down we DO know who the better team is. It sounds like you may not. Would you like some ex-lax, it might help relieve that anxiety you are obviosly still suffering from after the defeat last week.

Love,
Dave<BR>

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:16 AM
ChiTown

What is it that you do that the first thing you think of is a male crossing over to the better side? Come to think of it, you guys do put a whole lot of make-up on for Sunday. Or do you just leave some lip stick on after Saturday night?

Once again, KC fans pull through. If you guys had any faith in your team little comments wouldn't get such a rise.

Gaz
09-28-2000, 10:17 AM
Ugh ohh...Tokyo Rose is here.

JOhn
09-28-2000, 10:21 AM
Chi-Town,

BroncoChic isn't displaying the same IP addy as BroncoFan if that's what you are asking. Not even close.

You've probably noticed that most Bronco fans sound alike anyway.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Welcome to the board, BroncoChic. I guess it took you until thursday to recover, huh? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:21 AM
bishop_74

I don't have any anxiety about the game last week. Why?

BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH IN MY TEAM !!!!!

Something I would try to pass on to ya'll, but then again, If I was a KC fan I don't know that it would be too hard.

Gaz
09-28-2000, 10:24 AM
Chic, so exactly which game last year did you lose your faith?

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:26 AM
KPhobia

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. I've been watching ya'll make ***** out of yourselves for a while now.

But I do have to give a little credit. I like this BB and I'm impressed that a KC fan could put something this good together.

Luzap
09-28-2000, 10:28 AM
BroncoFan...err...Chic: you would be well served to read the entire thread. This has nothing to do with insecurity. It has everything to do with the fact that smack can and will be used against you on this BB.

We're having fun at the expense of an overconfident BroncoFan who spouted off some pregame smack. Who knows, maybe if you're lucky, we'll have fun at your expense someday.

G_Man
09-28-2000, 10:30 AM
"BroncoChic"...that sure does create a god-awful mental image.

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:31 AM
mlyonsd

I never lost faith last season. Being the best team doesn't happen in one game or one season. It's a process. We needed a break last season after kick'n butt for a couple years solid.

Bronco fans aren't just fans for the good seasons. You guys should understand that. You're KC fans still and ya'll don't have a lot of good seasons.

AustinChief
09-28-2000, 10:32 AM
Hey boys,

Good to see all of you in such good spirits this morning, and that once again I am the center of attention on your BB.

Gaz, hope you scrubbed well last night, and that, after your session with tequila rose, you brushed your teeth this morning.

Bronco Chic, don't take what they are saying about the Broncos or the Chiefs to seriously, they lose most of their conviction when their team loses. In fact, when it gets real bad, they start picking the opposing team to win the game, and call the Chief fans that remain true - homers.

Titus, make sure you get this post, and I had some juicy ones from yesterday that I am not sure you got copied. Also, hold on to the ones you have already resurected. With the way the chiefs are playing, I'll need those to0.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
basking in your light

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 09-28-2000).]

Luzap
09-28-2000, 10:35 AM
basking in the glow of one's idiocy...That's hilarious!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 10:38 AM
Bronco Chic-

This is not about faith in the team. This is very simple. BroncoFan talked trash and made foolish predictions. When his predictions were shown to be silly, he simply talked more trash.

If you talk trash, you should be ready to eat it when the time comes. BroncoFan did not do the right thing and admit his error. You might notice that Drew and Mile High Maniac are not subject to any further arfing. They took their medicine with style. BroncoFan did not.

And welcome to the Planet.

xoxo~
gaz
correcting a mistaken assumption.<BR>

Gaz
09-28-2000, 10:38 AM
BC,

The one thing I can appreciate in any fan is that they are not fair weather type.

I try to be positive in regards to the Chiefs but will also throw criticism when I think it is deserved.

Welcome aboard.

Robio9
09-28-2000, 10:39 AM
Has PackFan ever gotten this much of a response? I have been away from the computer for awhile, wish I would have gotten in on this from the start. Gotta love someone being forced to eat their crow!!!!<P>

AustinChief
09-28-2000, 10:40 AM
KCTitus,

Did you get what I told you to done?

Otter
09-28-2000, 10:43 AM
BC, your just like the Bronco fans on your own BB. They talked so much smack before that game it was funny. I tried to tell them that the game would be close and all they could say was " were going to score 40 points on you guys " and wow was I impressed when they scored 16. The best team won on Sunday big guy and now were moving on to the Sea Hags. Any predictions for the December game?

Luzap
09-28-2000, 10:47 AM
Yes, let's hear about the December game. Is Denver still twice the team even 'with Jarious Jackson' or have we backed down from that assertion?

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:48 AM
I understand having to take what you put out there, but in all fairness to BroncoFan - I remember when before a game he wished ya'll good luck. The responses to that were as immature as one would expect from a KC fan.

So the way I see it, you guys set the tone and opened that can of worms on your own.

Well boys, it has been exciting. Unlike many of you I do have things to get done. Talk to ya'll later...BroncoFan, enjoy entertaining these guy's fantasies.

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 10:49 AM
Hey guys, wanna hear something funny? I have a scenario for you that is strikingly similar to BroncoFan and Bronco Chic on this BB trying to talk smack... OK, here goes...
Unfortunately, one day, a rather small man named Johhny was sent to prison for a murder that he did not commit. He knew that the evidence was stacked against him because it was obvious that he was framed by a pro. Fighting till the end, the judge rattles of a sentence of "GUILTY!" and sentenced Johhny to a minimum of 40 years in the state penn. Well, Johhny fearing for his life, decided it be best to play it up in prison because he wasn't sure that he could make it in prison with a bunch of murderers. He figured by PRETENDING that he was big and tough, that no one would mess with him. After his second night in prison, he had his first run in with a 240 lb. gorilla. Well, Johnny did just as he had decided to do and called the big man a "Weenie" and stated that "He could kick his @ss any day of the week." Well, the other man proceeded to laugh, grab Johhny around the neck, and slowly penetrate Johnny's mouth with his penis. After all was said and done, Johhny got his first taste of the male reproductive organ, however he was bitter ever since. Unfortunately, Johhny obviously liked it because he kept calling this big man a wus, and the same thing kept happening, over... and over....

Sound familiar Bronco Twins???

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 09-28-2000).]

Frazod
09-28-2000, 10:51 AM
Bronco Chic .... has Vance changed his name again? And, is there something we should be concerned about??

http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Bronco Chic ... I haven't read much of your stuff, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're a true fan.

I'll hold judgement until I get a good feel for the nature of your posts. I've been here a while and I'm a bit weary of new 'Broncos' fans' jumping on here and scorching earth.

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

Luzap
09-28-2000, 10:53 AM
Brad: this is the 'chic's first 6 posts, so (s)he's said nothing so far other than to encourage BroncoFan to post more stuff...

Got me thinking, this could be a chief fan in disguise just giving 'Fan a little more rope.

[This message has been edited by KCTitus (edited 09-28-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 10:53 AM
I am reminded of a parable that fits this situation quite nicely.

The Emir of Padishah suspected that his Court Wizard was a fraud. So he summoned the Wizard to the Royal Stables. Behind the stables was a warty old pig, rolling in slops, grunting constantly.

The Emir said: "Wizard, I tire of the stench and sound of this disgusting old stoat." A pig fart boiled to the surface of the mire. "I command you to use your magic to make him smell of roses and sing like a nightingale."

The Wizard bowed. "Of course, your Excellency. Such a task will take some time. I assure your Excellency that I can accomplish this within a year."

The Emir smiled a cruel smile. "Very well, Wizard. Should you succeed, your reward shall be most generous. But should you fail, your head shall be struck from your shoulders one year from today." And the Emir returned to the Palace.

The Wizards' young apprentice was most concerned. "Master Wizard, I realize we can give the pig a bath and cover his stench with essence of roses, but you know we have no real magic. Why did to accept an impossible task?"

The Wizard shrugged. "Young Apprentice, many things could happen in a year. I could die. The Emir could die. And the pig could learn to sing..."

So, BroncoFan, are you ready to sing?

xoxo~
gaz
working on that silk purse.

[This message has been edited by Gaz (edited 09-28-2000).]

Madstork
09-28-2000, 10:54 AM
once again, a KC fan talking about males having "close" interactions with other males.

are you guys trying to pick each other up on-line? Or are you guys "close friends" that cross dress and have fantasies about prison with each other?

Adios

AustinChief
09-28-2000, 10:55 AM
Bronco Chic - i love you!

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 10:57 AM
"I have a scenario for you that is strikingly similar to BroncoFan and Bronco Chic on this BB trying to talk smack... "

I don't think so Captain Intellect...

Frazod
09-28-2000, 10:58 AM
Bronco Chic definitely doesn't post like a 'chic'.

...adios...???

...don't get your panties in a wad...???

Remember when Russ pulled the trick on Ernzen about a year ago. Maybe it's Russ.

Luzap
09-28-2000, 11:00 AM
Chic: I thought you had things to do...

Would you like to tell us about the December game?

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 11:01 AM
Mile High,
Remember how she was just mentioning something about cross dressing. I think she/he is trying to tell us something...

Luzap
09-28-2000, 11:02 AM
Brad: My thoughts as well...

Otter
09-28-2000, 11:02 AM
I agree, once again how about that December game. Any predictions? Or maybe thats taking just to big a risk huh...

[This message has been edited by CHIEF1 (edited 09-28-2000).]

Frazod
09-28-2000, 11:04 AM
CHIEF1,
I'll give you a prediction. Griese will be back (hopefully) and Denver wins 24 - 21 in your house.

Even up the series.

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

Otter
09-28-2000, 11:06 AM
Mile High, thank you and yes I hope Brian is back too. I cant stand listening to all the Bronco fans here whine about "Gus forgot" I am thinking Chiefs 27 Broncos 13.... Its way loud at Arrowhead, loudest in the NFL...

AustinChief
09-28-2000, 11:07 AM
Gaz, Bishop 74

Stop with the stories, they are just to damn long. They are also pretty lame. If you are going to talk smack, make it short and sweet, and try to throw a twist or turn into that "Chief don't suck, our O ..., well they..., but SlyMo... , but our D ... , BRONCOS SUCK! SCOREBOARD, EAT CROW!" argument.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
hoping constructive critisism might help those stuck in a rut.

Frazod
09-28-2000, 11:08 AM
You know ... the folks from the Guiness Book of World Records will be testing several NFL stadiums this year to see who is the loudest.

This weekend, their first stop is Denver.
For of all games, the Patriots?? Should have done KC or Oakland.

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 11:13 AM
Well BrocoFan, I might if you would stop making things up about your team. If you keep your crap up, your gonna have to take it some more. If your not careful, I might roll you over and give it to ya in the pokie, just like the Chiefs did to the Broncos last Sunday.

xoxo~
bishop_74
Trust me... shhhhhhhhh!

Otter
09-28-2000, 11:16 AM
Mile High, sorry to hear about that. Maybe they will be in KC for the Sea Hag game. I'm sure we can kick it up a notch or two for them.

Frazod
09-28-2000, 11:18 AM
Ok, about the outcome of the game... KC didn't kick Denver's arse on Sunday. I have to take exception with those types of remarks.

Denver rolled in the first half and KC played much better in the second half. Had Denver pulled out a victory, I would have said "despite how they played and despite more yardage, etc ... they were lucky to win".

Now, that being said, looking at the way KC had to fight back and how the defense had to step up ... I think they played very well, but they were still lucky to win.

Take that as you will, but it was not a butt kicking. Both teams played somewhat below their expected level of play. It was still a good game though.

KC got us ... we'll just have to return the favor at Arrowhead.

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 11:27 AM
Mile High, don't get me wrong, I TOTALLY agree with you. Just trying to make sure that BroncoFan knows when and when he can not talk trash around here. I think he needs to re-adjust his rockets, he seems to be misfiring and doing circles in the air. Hopefully he will either crash in to the ground, or run out of gas and gently land in a tree somewhere. I prefer the later...

Frazod
09-28-2000, 11:32 AM
High octane and shoot from the hip style of smack usually results in the crash and burn. Believe me, I've crashed a few times myself.

But, it's not how many times you crash and burn, but how many times you get back up and smack again. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

AustinChief
09-28-2000, 11:49 AM
Bishop_74,

Did you see a naked lady last night? What is it with all the sexual crap?

"I might roll you over and give it to ya in the pokie" What the... ?

"After all was said and done, Johhny got his first taste of the male reproductive organ" Fun to read that!

What are you doing? Go get laid, and then come back and make fun of the Broncos.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
hoping Bishop doesn't post naked.

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 09-28-2000).]

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 11:53 AM
BroncoFan,
OK!!!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 12:10 PM
Sing for me BroncoFan. Sing me a sweet song about how it feels to be 0-3 against the Chiefs and then a blues tune about being on the wrong end of 22-23 and how the Broncos are twice the team the Chiefs are.

Sing for me, BroncoFan. And throw in a verse about how any QB can succeed in Denver. Maybe a rousing chorus of “Jingle Bells” while you’re at it?

Sing for me, BroncoFan.

xoxo~
gaz
has a year to get it right.<BR>

Gaz
09-28-2000, 12:23 PM
gaz, if you have kids I am worried that they will rot in timeout seeing how you won't quit punishing BF.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it.

Madstork
09-28-2000, 12:27 PM
I keep checking back hoping you guys have left the latent homosexual stuff, but now your talking about singing and you think I'm not a female. This just confirms the idea that none of you have been near a female in quite some time (remember...crossdressers don't count).

And get off the December game already.Is that really all you have to use?<P>

47mack
09-28-2000, 12:31 PM
The only female I've been around lately is your mother, although it's hard to tell she's a woman because of her excessive back & chest hair.

Chief Henry
09-28-2000, 12:32 PM
Bronco Fan,
The Chiefs WON the game - let it go and move on! LOL at the blind arrogance even in a LOSS.
Let's see if I 've got this right. You said that the Chiefs are not a good team - Yet they beat your Donx, who you say are a good team, at HOME?? Now, looking at this, doesn't your "HOMER LOGIC" look pretty stupid??? Look, if you just CAN'T bring yourself to say that the Chiefs were/are the better team, then just say that your cheating Donx are/were WORSE last Sunday. *grin* You know, all you have to do is look at the score if you still don't get it - 23 BEATS 22 in football EVERY TIME!

BTW, it was SWEET to come from behind and win the game....ELVIS (NOT Elway) WAS IN THE BUILDING!!!!!<BR>

Gaz
09-28-2000, 12:32 PM
BC, go ahead and start a serious FB thread.

I'm sure everyone will come to their senses and discuss any FB issue you pick.

Madstork
09-28-2000, 12:38 PM
I would start a serious FB thread, but I'm too busy laughing about grown men having to come back with mature 'mamma' comments.

Otter
09-28-2000, 12:45 PM
Good idea BC, Lets talk defense first. Who in your opinion has the better defense? And lets take this last game for instance.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 12:47 PM
Bronco Chic-

“I understand having to take what you put out there”

This statement tells me that you get it.

BroncoFan does not.

He has yet to own the fact that his predictions were absurdly wrong. When he does, we will quit arfing on him until the next time he misbehaves in this manner.

xoxo~
gaz
strict with the unruly ones.<BR>

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 12:48 PM
Sing for me, BroncoFan.

xoxo~
gaz
patient.<BR>

Madstork
09-28-2000, 12:56 PM
chief1

Broncos have a better defense. No doubt about it.

If you want to talk last game. The fault wasn't so much with defense, but more so with the decision making crew who are not on the field.

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 01:20 PM
Bronco Chic, please crawl out and dry off. The swimming pool of dilusion is starting to affect that feeble mind of yours. Bronco's D better. My side hurts from your pathetic attempt at redeeming the team that lost. Get over it, you have nothing to support.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 01:21 PM
The Colts scored 20 points against the Chiefs D.
The Titans scored 17 points against the Chiefs D.
The Chargers scored 3 points against the Chiefs D.
The Broncos scored 16 points against the Chiefs D.

The Rams scored 34 points against the Broncos D.
The Falcons scored 14 points against the Broncos D.
The Raiders scored 24 points against the Broncos D.
The Chiefs scored 23 points against the Broncos D.

I fail to see any evidence that the Broncos have the superior D. Please tell us how you came to that conclusion.

xoxo~
gaz
awaiting enlightenment.<BR>

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 01:23 PM
I wanna start spankin' Bronco Chic now!!! I like kicking around stubborn people who seem to think that they are "crafty".

"Well if our team can't beat yours, and I know it... THEN YOU ARE ALL GAY!!!!"

heehee... you make me smile Bronco Drone's.

sd4chiefs
09-28-2000, 01:30 PM
Eat It Bronco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 01:36 PM
Can you guys hear that....

smack... smack... smack

It's fain't but you can just make it out....

smack... smack... waaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Thats the sound of the Brocos getting whipped and then crying to there mommies because they THINK that they are the better team and should have won.

ansonsdad
09-28-2000, 01:38 PM
Bishop

Bronco Trolls are too easy, not crafty.

Too easily amused at their teams losses
Too easily beaten
Too easily picked apart by a 2nd string QB
Too easily offended to think their team lost to the Chiefs (what a joke)
Too easily picked apart by logic vs. their prose

TOO EASY! Come back when you gain some perspective about your team and their (in) abilities.

Let's talk Chiefs/Seahawks and Mon Nite.!

DoktorSmith
09-28-2000, 01:41 PM
ChiTown
That was much more intellectual than my last post... Am I gonna have to be the official badmouther around here while you guys make them look like mental midgets???

OK!!!

Otter
09-28-2000, 02:11 PM
Bronco Chic, I was hoping you were going to say that. Let me see, your guys put 8 men in the box and forced us to pass the ball and we did, into the endzone three times. I remember your offense was kicking field goals and ours was scoring touchdowns so how does that translate into your defense is better than ours. Second, your best receiver had ONE catch on Sunday and your running back did not even get 100 yards which everyone on the Bronco BB said would run for 200. Your argument please...

One Arrowhead Dave
09-28-2000, 03:33 PM
Well, another fun day at the war plant. Let’s sling this bad boy back up to the top of the heap and see if BroncoFan has learned to sing yet.

Hasta, y’all.

xoxo~
gaz
outta here.<BR>

ansonsdad
09-28-2000, 03:39 PM
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [i]clap, clap[i]

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [i]clap, clap[i]

Opps, sorry Gaz. I thought this might be the singing BB. My mistake, but my 2 yr old loves that song http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

ChiTown
~loves singing songs to his son<BR>

KCWolfman
09-28-2000, 04:05 PM
Rah! Rah! Ree!
Kick 'em in the knee!

Rah! Rah! Rass!
Kick 'em in the *** !

Chiefaholic
09-28-2000, 04:23 PM
I suppose I will join in on the feeding frenzy.

Broncofan,

It's funny to sit back and read your posts. I never thought anyone could top foolishness with more foolishness. You remind me of the mouse that my cat caught out in the street gutter. My cat would smack it around with it's paws. The mouse would run but my cat would pounce and slap it back to it's original spot. The mouse would run in the other direction with the same results. Kind of looked like a cat playing street hockey. I laughed my a$$ off for this went on for about an hour or so. Finally my cat got bored of slapping this mouse silly and was tired of the lil' mouse games so he ate him.

You come in here on your high donkey and try to convince Chiefs fans that your Broncos are superior to the Chiefs. You will never be able to do that, at this time, so your hee-hawing up the wrong tree. Especially given the FACT that the Chiefs have beaten the Broncos three games in a row. Two in Mile High, but I don't have to remind you of that. Chiefs must be doing something right. I know, I know, the Broncos are superior because you say so. Not much facts in that logic.

Just be thankful that Hannibal Lector is not a Chiefs fan.

Dan

<html>PETA Disclaimer: One animal was eaten during the making of this post.</html>

[This message has been edited by The_Grand_Illusion (edited 09-28-2000).]

Luzap
09-29-2000, 07:10 AM
Good Morning!

As we wind down this week of frivolity at the 'Fan's expense, I leave you with one last quote:

You guys crack me up! You beat the Chargers AT HOME, well done!
Broncos 35
Chiefs 10

Who's laughing now...<P>

Jeff_000
09-29-2000, 07:59 AM
You know, I used to have respect for Broncos' fans—-they always showed up to the games no matter what the team's record was, cheered loud even in a loss and seemed to know a little about football...guess I was wrong. After listening to and reading posts from Donkey fans all week, I have never heard bigger crybabies and excuse makers. Bronco Knob--er--Robb said on 810 the Chiefs were "lucky" to get that win...I guess THEY were lucky when Elway made all of those comebacks...lucky to have won 2 SBs...lucky that their O-line wasn't ejected for vasilating their jerseys in a playoff game...as a wise man once said, "I'd rather be lucky than good." I guess Donkey fans can't accept the fact that, without #7 and a healthy TD, they're neither.

47mack
09-29-2000, 08:21 AM
I think a lot of the Bronco fans are in denial. They seem to have lost their memory that the Chiefs owned the Broncos before Elway came around & have forgotten all those games during the Elway era where the Chiefs led Denver for 58 minutes before Elway brought them back. Well, Elway's gone now & we're back to owning the Broncos.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 08:28 AM
I have no problem with most Broncos fans. Sure, they’re Homers, just like we are [only slightly more deluded than we are]. They support their team, sling some smack at the enemy before the big game and MOST of them have the decency to eat their flawed predictions, just as I hope any Chiefs Homer would do.

Then there is BroncoFan, who lacks the moral fiber to eat what he sows. As another Bronco Homer said on this BB:

“I understand having to take what you put out there” [Bronco Chic, circa Post #142].

BroncoFan not only lacks the integrity to do so, he continues to talk trash after his team lost for the third time in a row, twice in their own house.

Here’s your chance to redeem yourself, BroncoFan.

Sing for me.

xoxo~
gaz
not bored yet.

[This message has been edited by Gaz (edited 09-29-2000).]

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 08:30 AM
Hey, does the flame get bigger when this post hits 200?

xoxo~
gaz
may need sunglasses.

Gaz
09-29-2000, 08:43 AM
Man, this thread has legs.

Our Bronco fans for the most part have taken their medicine very well.

We will probably go through this whole thing again seeing the Donx upcoming schedule.

New England
San Diego
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Bye

By November our friends will be talking up their team as if Elway was back.

Frazod
09-29-2000, 08:47 AM
Lyons... I'll never do that.

However, that schedule looks pretty nice if you're on my side of the stadium. 6-2 at the bye week would be pretty damn sweet!

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 08:49 AM
Good morning all,
Well, I really don't think we are going to get any submission from the likes of the Bronco Twins unfortunately. I think they just wanted to come and vent thier frustration. Unfortunately, it still doesn't change the fact that we won, but if they feel better, that's fine. I just hope they don't expect to get away with it wouthout feeling stupid because it's very skewed logic that they are using.

BACK TO THE TOP!!!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 08:52 AM
mlyonsd-

Denver remains the odds-on favorite to win the AFC West, even with Griese and Davis out. Unless they take a real beating within the conference, they will coast on the non-conference schedule. Anything less than 12-4 or 11-5 against that creampuff would be a HUGE surprise.

The Raiders have a shot, but would have to better the Denver schedule or beat the Broncos at Mile High to take the West. They blew their best chance when they lost to Denver in Oakland.

The Chiefs are not likely to go 12-4 or 11-5 against our schedule.

So, gird your loins for the probability of Denver as AFC West champions.

xoxo~
gaz
bowing to the inevitable.

[This message has been edited by Gaz (edited 09-29-2000).]

Gaz
09-29-2000, 08:52 AM
I know you wouldn't Brad. You have a keen sense of reality, are you sure you aren't really a Chiefs fan?

Anyway you look at it, I still think the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC West.

Gaz
09-29-2000, 08:54 AM
LOL gaz, once again you are correct.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 08:55 AM
200!

xoxo~
gaz
inspired by BroncoFan.<BR>

Gaz
09-29-2000, 08:59 AM
I was a little disappointed the folder flame didn't change.

I think they should make the folder explode at 200.

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 09:55 AM
BLAM-O!!!!!!!

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 09:55 AM
Maybe it explodes after 1000 posts???

AustinChief
09-29-2000, 10:41 AM
I'm back, and yes, I am your reason for being on this board.

Good morning Chief fans. I fear that this might be my last day of uninterupted attention. I'm dreading the day I have to share the spotlight with the likes of Ricky Watters. So in an attempt to remain the focal point of next weeks discussion, I have some requests and predictions.

Titus, do what I asked you, and get all these posts copied now. Good Titus.

Gaz, buy a new case of that Tequila Rose, I like it when you post drunk, and I'm assuming you finished your stock in a tribute to the Chiefs team that put on the football clinic last sunday against the Broncos.

Bishop_74, get laid. I hate it when you start with the sexual insults. Not excited to see the words "butt poking" on a football BB.

And now my predictions. Seattle is flat out terrible. Thank god the Chiefs are every bit as bad. How in the hell did this get to be Monday night game? Anyway, my prediction, the game is one of the worst played games of the 2000 season. I mean, things we are all real excited to see. Lots of turnovers, punts, bad calls, poor time management, dropped passes, and penalties. Who will win? Who cares, is anyone really that interested in a battle for 3rd place? WAIT, maybe Gonzo is your tightend for FF. OK, someone might watch, if Warner and Faulk have not already made their weekly FF match a blowout.

Gaz,

My sentiments exactly, even with Griese and Davis hurts, Broncos are the probable favorites to win the AFC West, and I like that "bowing to the inevitable".

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Sad that Gaz has already seen the light.

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 09-29-2000).]

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 10:47 AM
Don't go to "crazy" there BroncoToy http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif He was just re-itterating the fact that the Bronco's have had, except of course for the Chiefs, and continue to have for the rest of the season, a VERY EASY schedule. The Chiefs on the other hand have a REAL schedule. Thanks for coming back! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

spank...spank...spank!!!

I can still hear it...
but my hand is starting to get a bit sore, how's your @ss BroncoToy???

47mack
09-29-2000, 10:54 AM
If the Chiefs are every bit as terrible as the Seahawks, that must make the Broncos really bad to have lost to the Chiefs 3 straight times, including 2 times in Denver. For being a fan of the Broncos, you sure do like to make your team sound bad.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

AustinChief
09-29-2000, 10:55 AM
Bishop,

Excuses, Excuses... Makes me smile.

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 10:58 AM
Bronco,
Uh, what do I have to make excuses for??? We won, remember???

Luzap
09-29-2000, 10:59 AM
'Fan: I dont copy blathering jibberish...I copy overzealous hyperbole about the pumped up expectations of your chosen team.

Read the topic post again and again and ask yourself...'did I really sound this stupid'.

Answer: yes, you did.

47mack
09-29-2000, 10:59 AM
What excuse? The Broncos are the ones who lost.

Jeff_000
09-29-2000, 11:00 AM
Face it DonkeyFan...with your schedule, my old high school team could finish 10-6 or 11-5. You see, when your team sucks one year, the league is kind enough to give them an easy schedule the next with the hopes that they can improve. If you want to be proud of beating Cinnci, SD, and the other patsies you play, please do so. I know I would love it.

Will the Donks win the West...maybe...will they get punked in the playoffs...definitely. Trust me...as a Chiefs fan I should know http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Mark M
--Am I still a Lurker?

Snapper
09-29-2000, 11:01 AM
Broncofan,

The only reasoning that you can possibly have that this monday night game is playing for third place can only be that after the Chiefs beat the seahawks, that Denver will be able to keep up with them and have a shot at 3rd place.

The Chiefs will win monday. The Broncos will lose a game that they shouldn't in the next 4 weeks, and your hope for 3rd place, is the chiefs beating the Seahawks.

By The Way, Its the 1st of the month soon....Mile High Rent is due, and I do enforce a late fee.

DoktorSmith
09-29-2000, 11:02 AM
Hopefully we can cure you of Lurker-dom by the end of the day Mark. Would you perhaps like to join me for a BroncoFan roast???

Otter
09-29-2000, 11:10 AM
Hey Bronco Fan, We had BBQ Donkey last weekend and were switching to BBQ chicken this Monday. I get tired of the same old meal if you know what I mean. The patsies are coming so I would start concentrating on them if I were you. We dont have BBQ Donkey on the menu until this December.

AustinChief
09-29-2000, 11:14 AM
I know this kills all of you, admitting that Broncos will probably be the team that represents the AFC West in the playoffs. And yes our schedule is easy. I'm sorry your is not, but you should not cry about it, or blame the Broncos for the schedule they do have. I know that excuses have been your staple diet over the last 4 years, but I think it is time you all stop blaming the Gods for the crappy situation KC always seems to be in.

And YES, blaming a difficult schedule for your teams demise, IS AN EXCUSE.

A difficult schedule would not be a real problem if you believed your team could win some of those tough games.

Titus, was this post copy worthy? If not, could you give me some pointers.

One Arrowhead Dave
My position on the Broncos winning the AFC West is nothing new. ANY decent team should coast to the championship on that schedule. I may have issues with some Broncos fans, but Denver is a decent team and should skate to the crown, unless the rest of the West rises up to stop them. The Chiefs should sweep Denver now. Oakland had a shot and failed. San Diego and Seattle are unlikely to sweep Denver. So, barring a miraculous run by Oakland or KC out of the conference, Denver will probably be the AFC West champions.

As far as my "bowing to the inevitable" is concerned, I give credit where it is due.

I also take responsibility when I am wrong.

We are still waiting for you to show either of those qualities.

xoxo~
gaz
superior role model by comparison.<BR>

Jeff_000
Bishop--
Count me in. However, I gotta go now...I guess I should do some work today! Also buying a house soon and got to get it inspected this afternoon. Be back to torch DonkeyBoy 'bout 4ish. See ya

Mark M
--Won't be a Lurker for long with DonkeyBoy to rip upon

Gaz
09-29-2000, 11:22 AM
BroncoFan,

I do not blame the Donx for the schedule they have.

They played absolutely pathetic FB last year. I mean it was BAD! They reminded me of the Bengals.

I do not blame them for their schedule. They went out of their way to earn it.

chief_red_pants
09-29-2000, 11:34 AM
What was he crying about anyway?? Our Raiders,ahd the toughest schedual in the NFL last year bar none AND STILL pulled of an 8-8 season.Ok,so we didnt win the last game against the bolts,,,and sure pride should have prevaled but would you really have your hart in the your LAST game of the year,when all of the sudden an announcement comes over the loud speaker letting you know the Bills just won and knocked you out of play off contention?? I'm not crying about what could have been a 9-7 season,,Lets see what happens this year!....Oh yaeh,,back to my origional question..."What was he crying about in the first place any way??

Snapper
09-29-2000, 11:37 AM
bronco,

Your mighty Broncos can match the Chiefs total of wins from LAST YEAR, if when they finally win another game.

If you guys can't pay your rent, there are government assistance programs...I mean, Denver did play "poorly" enought last year to qualify.

I really do think Denver will fall on its face this year....pull a raider, to put it in perspective.

G_Man
09-29-2000, 11:45 AM
My oh my! Almost a week after getting punked at home, Bronco fans are still crying their eyes out like a bunch of little girls.

Look into the "bright" future of the Broncos if that is what you must do to make yourself feel better, but please, SHUT THE H*LL UP ABOUT WEEK 4!! It's OVER!

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 11:59 AM
OVER-HEAD-

BroncoFan is always like this. He throws some extreme smack and makes absurd predictions before the game. Then when he is shown to be wrong, he hides out for a day or two then returns to the BB and refuses to take responsibility for his statements.

The other Broncos Homers on the BB took their medicine with fairly good graces. BroncoFan did his standard disappearing act then made excuses for his team losing.

Same old story.

That’s why KCTitus started this thread. To remind BroncoFan of what he had said and to give all of us a forum to hoot at the low-rent end of the Broncos Homer spectrum.

xoxo~
gaz
hooting.<BR>

Frazod
09-29-2000, 01:41 PM
F#$% ... I wish this thread would die. Talk about feeding the trolls. You're making this guy fat and happy.

You know, "build it and they will come".
Keep talking about him and he will stay.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 01:53 PM
As the "de-inspirational" poster says: it may be that his only purpose in life is to serve as an example to others.

xoxo~
gaz
will probably get tired of this eventually.<BR>

AustinChief
09-29-2000, 01:56 PM
Mile High,

Actually, I was impressed with the way this thread almost turned you into a Bronco Fan. I mean, you defended the the Broncos almost as many times as you complimented the Chiefs on their "great game" Sunday.

A couple more weeks of this, and we might turn you into a real Bronco Fan. However, you will probably wait for the Broncos to start winning every week before you decide to be to proud of what the team accomplishes, and how far they can go in the playoffs.

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 02:05 PM
Brad-

BroncoFan is going to stay no matter what. This is simply a useful forum to show how absurd his predictions were and the class he showed when proven wrong yet again.

Besides, we don't really want BroncoFan to leave. Without him, we might think that you and Drew are as bad as "enemy" Homers get. BroncoFan makes our other visitors look good by comparison.

Don't worry, we don't take BroncoFan as the typical Broncos Homer. We have enough ill tempered Chiefs Homers on board to know that there is a considerable spectrum of class among the posters.

xoxo~
gaz
doesn't expect any changes in BroncoFan's antics, one way or t'other.<BR>

One Arrowhead Dave
09-29-2000, 03:01 PM
Well, hasta, y’all. Gotta go and meet my Sweetie. I’m taking Mrs. Gaz to see “Remember the Titans” this afternoon.

xoxo~
gaz
getting his football hit a couple days early.

Oh, geez, I almost forgot…

Sing for me, BroncoFan.

xoxo~
gaz
outta here.

<BR>

47mack
10-01-2000, 08:41 PM
To the top. There's no way I'm gonna let this post die now. The Pats?? LOL. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------

Madstork
10-01-2000, 09:22 PM
Mizzou5 -

Please don't let this one die.In fact, keep it at the top all season, so when Broncos place higher than the pathetic KC little indians at the end of the season we can all read back and laugh at ya'll.

chief_red_pants
10-01-2000, 09:23 PM
what can we say about the Donky's now?????

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefaholic
10-01-2000, 09:24 PM
Like the old song says:

"Back to life,
back to reality"<BR>

Madstork
10-01-2000, 09:31 PM
My god Illusion - How old are you????

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2000, 12:19 AM
Mike Shagahan doesn't look so smart without "Sh*t eatin' grin" Elway does he. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
DonX fans are a bunch of non-supportin' punx.
What I'm looking forward to is the Chiefs stompin' thier guts in thier new stadium,
Viagra Field.

Chief Henry
10-02-2000, 01:01 AM
Guys,
Settle down - after all you KNOW that the Donx are the "best" 2-3 team in the league! *grin*

One Arrowhead Dave
10-02-2000, 03:22 PM
Quitting time again. Mrs. Gaz had a tooth crowned today, so I must head home to administer some TLC.

Hasta, y’all.

GO CHIEFS!

xoxo~
gaz
outta here.<BR>

DoktorSmith
10-02-2000, 03:24 PM
Damn Gaz, and I thought I was rough. Bringin' back the oldies. This Bud's for you BroncoFan... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

One Arrowhead Dave
10-05-2000, 02:55 PM
I was going to let this go until I saw BroncoFan hooting on another post about how intelligent he is. Lest the newcomers to this BB take him at his word, here is the best indication of BroncoFan’s intelligence:

His own words.

xoxo~
gaz
putting the record straight.<BR>

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 03:02 PM
Gaz,

My thanks, Once again, the center of attention. I was begining to think you had forgotten me.

By the way, I liked the political lesson on the other threads.

Go Broncos

One Arrowhead Dave
10-05-2000, 03:08 PM
BroncoFan-

How can I forget you if you won’t go away?

xoxo~
gaz
almost as intelligent as BroncoFan.<BR>

One Arrowhead Dave
10-05-2000, 03:09 PM
BroncoFan-

Besides, this is not for your benefit, it is for the folks who come to this BB and might take you seriously. They would eventually realize that you are full of it; I’m just saving them some time.

xoxo~
gaz
performing a public service.<BR>

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 03:19 PM
Gaz,

Don't you usually head out about this time to go throw down some more of that tequila rose while taking a bath.

Congrats on your wifes dental work. I too like all the women in my life to have a full set.

xoxo~
BroncoFan
Happy gaz won't have to cut up the food into "little chunks"

Chief Henry
10-05-2000, 03:27 PM
"We have played great football this year."
This thread is STILL SOOOOOOO FUNNY!

What IF the Donx LOSE at San Diego????

<BR>

AustinChief
10-05-2000, 03:32 PM
I not to worried, KC will lose their next three, and Broncos will win their next three.

You Chief fans should know how quickly the tables can turn. Probably shouldn't get to smug just yet.

This thread will be my pride and joy, and will give me all I need to make you KC fans cry.

Patience...

BroncoRobb
10-05-2000, 06:48 PM
The Donk's are finally realizing how good they had it with Elway as their QB...sorry Donk fans QB's like Elway are once in a lifetime...now back you go to where you belong...

Kckrazy
10-05-2000, 10:46 PM
Maybe I can help you guys out, since you can't decide on who's the better team --err at least on week 4.
<pre>
Rushing KC - 44yds, DB 145yds
Passing KC - 250, DB 208
Total O KC - 299, DB 353
First Downs KC - 21, DB 21
Touch Downs KC - 3, DB 2
Field Goals KC - 1, DB 3
</pre>
Looks to me like the Chiefs were outplayed, even though the score doesn't show it. And by a second string offence, no less. I agree with BroncoFan, you guys should be proud (ROTFLMAO). I wouldn't thumb your noses too much, Squaws! Keep up the good work!

[This message has been edited by Dog Day (edited 10-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Dog Day (edited 10-05-2000).]

Chief Henry
10-06-2000, 12:46 AM
Dog Day,
You too are in DENIAL. BTW, what happened to the Donx against the Patriots? Let me guess, the "worst" team won, or the "better" team lost? It makes no difference - it all adds up to DENIAL! With regards to the Chiefs beating the Donx AT MILE HIGH (again), isn't it true that the mark of a good team is that it will find a way to get it done when it has to? Do you even realize how many times the Chiefs won the "stats battle" but lost the war when Elway was around. Stats and excuses are for LOSERS - the ONLY thing that matters is who gets the W! STILL ROTFLMAO! You know, they have therapy for DENIAL!

Bronco Fan,
Thanks for MORE "cut and paste" material. I guess when you have NOTHING - you have NOTHING TO LOSE!

AustinChief
10-06-2000, 08:02 AM
Unfortunately, Dog Breath, the score is the only stat that really counts.

Luzap
10-06-2000, 08:04 AM
Dog: tsk, tsk... Expect a tounge lashing from BroncoFan himself for posting all of those excuses to explain how your team is better.

I suggest you re-read BF's quotes as posted in the topic thread, he admonishes Chiefs fans explaining that 'true fans' dont make excuses for their teams losses.

47mack
10-06-2000, 08:13 AM
I'm definitely going to cut and paste #229. Somewhere on this board is a similiar quote by Donkey Drew but saving this one will do.

------------------