PDA

View Full Version : Join "Liberate Iraq KC"

John_Wayne
03-27-2003, 02:02 PM
http://www.liberateiraqkc.com/

This is a pro Pres Bush and pro US troops website. It's just started up in the last few days. They are organizing a pro Bush/Troops rally too. You can order a yard sign.

I don't have anything to do with this website. I just saw someone with a sign on a street corner yesterday.

FYI

Phobia
03-27-2003, 02:14 PM
It's Joe Quinn.

Quinn, Joe liberateiraqkc@hotmail.com
9103 West 76th Terrace
Overland Park, KS 66204
US
913-381-7604

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:18 PM
I imagine they started in response to http://www.kciraqtaskforce.org/ . I believe they are now counterdemonstrating at places where KCITF is demonstrating. At least I saw what looked like an organized bunch there on Sunday.

Maybe I'll see some of you folks there. :D

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by memyselfi
I imagine they started in response to http://www.kciraqtaskforce.org/ . I believe they are now counterdemonstrating at places where KCITF is demonstrating. At least I saw what looked like an organized bunch there on Sunday.

Careful what you wish for.

Phobia
03-27-2003, 02:26 PM

Please tell me you're not seriously demonstrating against the military, Denise.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA

Please tell me you're not seriously demonstrating against the military, Denise.

Not against the military.

Against Bush's policies that are misusing the military.

One of my best friends is married to a guy in the military. He's cool with my motives and understands the difference.

Bootlegged
03-27-2003, 02:33 PM

One of my best friends is married to a guy in the military. He's cool with my motives and understands the difference.

I really do hope you get hit by a bus.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Duck Dog

Careful what you wish for.

I won't be there this weekend but I will as soon as I am able.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Lattimer

I really do hope you get hit by a bus.

Well, I might wish the same for you except that I believe that wishing bad things for folks is like spitting in the wind...

Rausch
03-27-2003, 02:37 PM

The fact that you live in this country and are STILL completely ignorant to what is necessary to protect America, and at the same time another country, removes any hope at all that the ignorance that threatens to drown the middle east will ever be overcome in any other way than by the means we see now......

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:37 PM

Well, I might wish the same for you except that I believe that wishing bad things for folks is like spitting in the wind...

Kinda like how you wish bad things happen to our soldiers so you can blame it on Bush?

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:38 PM

Kinda like how you wish bad things happen to our soldiers so you can blame it on Bush?

The only 'bad' thing I wish for them is that this thing is over soon and they return safely. Apparently unless that includes killing lots of Iraqis then that is a REALLY BAD thing. :rolleyes:

JOhn
03-27-2003, 02:40 PM

Denise, let me just say F YOU!!!
And I do mean that in all seriousness.

You MAY think that you are doing our servicmen a favor but your not. I recieved a letter this morning from my nephew in Iraq. you know what the biggest fear they had? Was that the American public did not support them. you know why? Because of all the peace rallies they see on TV. He also said, and I quote

" There is no way those jerks can bash our president, and this war and still support us"

If you want to bash the preident or bash the war, wait till our servicemen & women are out of harm's way. NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

I bet you that your friends husband only says he's cool with the idea, to make his wife happy. Chances are he despises you.

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:43 PM

The only 'bad' thing I wish for them is that this thing is over soon and they return safely. Apparently unless that includes killing lots of Iraqis then that is a REALLY BAD thing. :rolleyes:

It does include killing lots of Iraqis. :rolleyes:

Tell us what its like to live your life with your own head up your @$$.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JOhn

Denise, let me just say F YOU!!!
And I do mean that in all seriousness.

You MAY think that you are doing our servicmen a favor but your not. I recieved a letter this morning from my nephew in Iraq. you know what the biggest fear they had? Was that the American public did not support them. you know why? Because of all the peace rallies they see on TV. He also said, and I quote

" There is no way those jerks can bash our president, and this war and still support us"

If you want to bash the preident or bash the war, wait till our servicemen & women are out of harm's way. NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

I bet you that your friends husband only says he's cool with the idea, to make his wife happy. Chances are he despises you.

John,

your nephew should be demoralized by the fact that the military planners seemed to have miscalculated in a number of ways and NOT give a flyin f*ck what the US citizenry thinks...

afterall, if THEY TRULY believe its just, its legit, its for the right reasons then WTF cares what anyone else thinks?

Its only if there are doubts within themselves is there a problem.

Brock
03-27-2003, 02:47 PM

John,

your nephew should be demoralized by the fact that the military planners seemed to have miscalculated in a number of ways and NOT give a flyin f*ck what the US citizenry thinks...

afterall, if THEY TRULY believe its just, its legit, its for the right reasons then WTF cares what anyone else thinks?

Blow it out your ass, traitor.

Duck Dog
John, I think telling her that our troops are concerned about the protesters just gives her more motivation. She hates the military, she hates America, and her knowing that she's doing her part to contibute to the Great Jihad gives her even more motivation. I just wish she would strap a bomb around her waist and blow herself up.

JOhn

John,

:grr:

FIRST OFF.... More than 70% of the US population supported the idea of going to war. So much for your Idea that the majority think it's wrong huh?

The only other thing I will say is this. I really hope that l;ast line was not directed at out servicemen in general or my nephew in particular.

KC Kings
03-27-2003, 02:48 PM

The few civilians that will die during the liberation, are nothing in comparision to the Iraqi's that have already died, and would die if we did nothing.

In case you didn't know, dumb bitches like you have the right to open thier mouths and say stupid shit, because people fought, died, and killed to give you that right.

I sincerely hope that the rest are the protesters are as dumb as you.

KCinNY
03-27-2003, 02:49 PM

John,

That's really generous of you to tell John's nephew, who's risking his life for our country, what he should think.

Partially educated, self appointed thought police. I'm impressed.

And I thought you were just some pathetic fat girl who has to get on a computer BB to have men actually speak to you.

You're so much more than that.

JOhn
03-27-2003, 02:50 PM
From another thread started today.

My Oldest Nephew in the Army just called his mom, from Kuwait, he's in the 425th Transportation unit. He's been making supply runs from Kuwait to Iraq. he's VERY scared. Says that people here would not believe it over there. Says that the poverty is unreal. Also says that the Iraq's troops are using children to stop supply collums to set them up for ambush's. He said they have had to shoot there way north several times. Said all the guys in his unit will do WHATEVER it takes to get home alive.

Also recieved a letter from the younger one, who is with the MARINES. Said they (troops) were very UPSET about the news pictures of people burning flags here in the US. Also said that the anti war demonstrations were very depresing to his unit. They ( Marines) say you can't demonstarte against the War & Bush and still be supportive of the troops. Says he hopes to hell he never runs into one, because he will kick there ass. Said he was no longer scared, but ready to die for his country if need be. Also people over here do not realize what kind of MONSTER Saddam really is.

PLEASESUPPORT THESE YOUNG MEN. If you know ANYONE over there, send them letters of support, or use the operation Dear Abby. They think that most or alot of people her do not support them as much as they should.

I cryed when I read his letter, especially about him being ready to die for his country. All I can say is if your an ANTIwar prick do not respond to this thread. As far as I am concerned you can take your "support the troops, but not the war" and stick it up you ASS!!!!!!

*EDIT* Just got off the phone again with my sister. She says the oldest said that it is reported, and shown on TV over there the exacution of POW's by IRAQ. Itold her, yea this is old news. She said NO, and insisted that he told her that the POW's we saw on TV had been EXACUTED.

Bootlegged
03-27-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by KCinNY

That's really generous of you to tell John's nephew, who's risking his life for our country, what he should think.

Partially educated, self appointed thought police. I'm impressed.

And I thought you were just some pathetic fat girl who has to get on a computer BB to have men actually speak to you.

You're so much more than that.

I bet she has a REALLY hairy ass too.

Phukin loser.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:51 PM

:grr:

FIRST OFF.... More than 70% of the US population supported the idea of going to war. So much for your Idea that the majority think it's wrong huh?

The only other thing I will say is this. I really hope that l;ast line was not directed at out servicemen in general or my nephew in particular.

John,

Bush has presented this war as backed by God and as such is right and just. If the military truly believes that then they do not have to worry about the numbers of protesters around the world (which polls show were against the war outside the US) think.

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:52 PM
Memyselfislamistwhore-

You wish death upon our servicemen don't you? You wish them horrible deaths to justify your hatred for America and this war upon your Islamist brothers?

Just admit already.

You have the guts to say everything except what you truely mean.

Your a coward and a traitor and do not deserve the protection our troops provide you. Your children should be ashamed of you and you and your hubby should live your days out in the Iranian desert. Phuke you, die, go to hell.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by KC Kings

The few civilians that will die during the liberation, are nothing in comparision to the Iraqi's that have already died, and would die if we did nothing.

In case you didn't know, dumb bitches like you have the right to open thier mouths and say stupid shit, because people fought, died, and killed to give you that right.

I sincerely hope that the rest are the protesters are as dumb as you.

Nice personal attack. Oh yeah, the bitch word is acceptable language on this board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It does make your argument so much more intellectual. ROFL

JOhn
03-27-2003, 02:53 PM

John,

Bush has presented this war as backed by God and as such is right and just. If the military truly believes that then they do not have to worry about the numbers of protesters around the world (which polls show were against the war outside the US) think.

He was not talking about the world. he was talking about in the USA.

Yea tell that to the Vietnam viets who were spit on when they came.

"Oh who cares what other's people think"

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Memyselfislamistwhore-

You wish death upon our servicemen don't you? You wish them horrible deaths to justify your hatred for America and this war upon your Islamist brothers?

Just admit already.

You have the guts to say everything except what you truely mean.

Your a coward and a traitor and do not deserve the protection our troops provide you. Your children should be ashamed of you and you and your hubby should live your days out in the Iranian desert. Phuke you, die, go to hell.

Nice personal attack. It does make your argument so much more intellectual.

Don't condemn me for putting words into someone else's mouth and then turn around and do the same with me.

Just because people do not agree with this war does not mean they hate America, or the soliders doin the work, or are a traitor.

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:56 PM

John,

Who gives a phuk what they think outside the US? Maybe you and every other Islamist do..other than that who GIVES A RATS A$$.

BTW, Bush did not declare this a holy war..unlike your islamist brothers have.

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Just because people do not agree with this war does not mean they hate America or the soliders doin the work, or are a traitor.

Yes it does.

Personal? You made it personal along time ago.
BTW, there is no such thing as an intellectual conversation with you.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 02:59 PM

Who gives a phuk what they think outside the US? Maybe you and every other Islamist do..other than that who GIVES A RATS A$$.

BTW, Bush did not declare this a holy war..unlike your islamist brothers have.

I am not, nor is any of my immediate family, Islamist or Muslim. So you can keep that aspect of your bigoted hatred out of your insults.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 03:00 PM

He was not talking about the world. he was talking about in the USA.

Yea tell that to the Vietnam viets who were spit on when they came.

"Oh who cares what other's people think"

My uncle was one of those spit on...he is against the war.

Not everyone who was a Veteran is for this war.

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Chief Henry
03-27-2003, 03:00 PM

John,

How ignorant can one get ?

I can just picture what America would look like if she and her kind were in control. Its called Tijuana, Mexico.

Bootlegged
03-27-2003, 03:01 PM

I am not, nor is any of my immediate family, Islamist or Muslim. So you can keep that aspect of your bigoted hatred out of your insults.

Your parents should be arrested for breeding.

Baby Lee
03-27-2003, 03:02 PM

Nice personal attack. Oh yeah, the bitch word is acceptable language on this board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It does make your argument so much more intellectual. ROFL
You remind me of those old episodes of Donahue where David Duke would calmly sit there and lay out his invective until the minorities in the audience were frothed. I guess he thought their anger reinforced his racist views. Just because you're espousing atrocious views with calm and aplomb, and people respond in anger, doesn't make you right and them wrong.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Baby Lee

Just because you're espousing atrocious views with calm and aplomb, and people respond in anger, doesn't make you right and them wrong.

Atrocious views?

I must have missed the memo that said peace and non-violence are atrocious. :banghead:

JOhn
03-27-2003, 03:08 PM

My uncle was one of those spit on...he is against the war.

Not everyone who was a Veteran is for this war.

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

How conveniant (sp) :rolleyes:

Ask him how it felt, to fell unsupported at home.

Ask him if you anti war rally's help the morale of our troops.

Phobia
03-27-2003, 03:11 PM

If he fought in 'Nam, I doubt she's on speaking terms with him.

Bootlegged
03-27-2003, 03:13 PM
Go put on your burka, pick up an AK-47 and fight then.

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 03:15 PM

He said it was different then...

people were blaming the troops when they were simply doing their job and following orders. Now he sees that the responsibility is going to the TOP...where it belongs.

Baby Lee
03-27-2003, 03:19 PM

Atrocious views?

I must have missed the memo that said peace and non-violence are atrocious. :banghead:
Don't even pretend that 'peace' and 'non-violence' is the sum and substance of your views. And further don't presume that those who oppose you don't hold those as prime values.

JOhn
03-27-2003, 03:19 PM

He said it was different then...

people were blaming the troops when they were simply doing their job and following orders. Now he sees that the responsibility is going to the TOP...where it belongs.

My last post for awhile inregards to you denise, because frankly your views make me SICK!!!! And frankly, I need to ignore your sickning views before I say things that would get me banned here.

Now..........

Yea Times are different, but people's feeling are still the same. And your uncle is not an 18 y/o pvt recieving fire in a warzone anymore either. I'm sure your Uncle see's tings differently now, but I bet he would feel the same way he did before, if he was again a young marine in the line of fire for his Commander in Chief.

Chief Henry
03-27-2003, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Duck Dog

Will the resident WSB respond to this? She has me on iggy so
someone needs to repost this question that Duck DOG asked her.
SHe did not respond to this question at all.

FringeNC
03-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Denise:

A hypothetical:

If we could somehow mentally poll the Iraqis, and they supported the war by a large margin, would you still be against it?

I think you would. You care nothing about the Iraqi people, and care only about feeling morally superior to us simpletons. Problem is, we simpletons are a lot smarter than you and your "nickolodeon diplomacy."

By the way, you should hope no one from the Iraqi National Congress reads your drivel....

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 03:39 PM

Chief Henry said:
Will the resident WSB respond to this? She has me on iggy so
someone needs to repost this question that Duck DOG asked her.
SHe did not respond to this question at all.

CH- she never responds to me until I insult her beloved Islamist brothers and their great jihad. She dodges all the hard questions and even more, she hides after being proven to be a liar.

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Why was this thread moved to PBD?

memyselfI
03-27-2003, 03:40 PM

Notice the word SAFELY...

that means WITHOUT harm.

BIG_DADDY
03-27-2003, 03:59 PM
I am curious why this thread and the war poll thread got moved over here.

Phobia
03-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Why was this thread moved to PBD?

Because there are personal attacks and it was no longer a productive debate (as if any debate involving Denise ever is....) ;)

This is an offseason policy Parker made a few days ago.

Phobia
03-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by BIG_DADDY
I am curious why this thread and the war poll thread got moved over here.

An explanation for the war pool move is within that thread.

Michael Michigan
03-27-2003, 04:32 PM

Notice the word SAFELY...

that means WITHOUT harm.

That's not what you said yesterday when you were hopeful that Rumsfeld would fail.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've read this on a few different sites today...

looks like someone is attempting to hang Rumsfeld out to dry if this goes bad. (could not happen to a nicer guy...:toast: ) He and Powell will be falling on the swords.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you are toasting the fact that you wish America to fail?

You are indeed a sick POS.

03-26-2003 05:18 PM

Duck Dog
03-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA

Because there are personal attacks and it was no longer a productive debate (as if any debate involving Denise ever is....) ;)

This is an offseason policy Parker made a few days ago.

Fair enough. She's just as evil as biatch on this board as the other. :D