PDA

View Full Version : People, enough of the personal insults...

AustinChief
12-06-2000, 02:37 PM
Especially directed at the two "fans" on the board...

If you want to talk smack and call somebody an idiot fine, but I've really seen enough homosexual innuendo, etc.

I'm beginning to question the masculinity of some of you as much as you use phrasiology pertaining to bestiality, fellatio, and sodomy.

Let's talk about football and knock this **** off.

------------------
Parker
[b]ChiefsPlanet Administrator</B>

kcmax
12-06-2000, 02:41 PM
Yeah, you're right. We should show them the same common courtesy they've shown us.

Wait, I mean.......well,whatever............

AustinChief
12-06-2000, 02:45 PM
Sorry, dude, I don't believe in an "eye for an eye".

All this "fudge pack" stuff just makes me want to puke...

------------------
Parker

One Arrowhead Dave
12-06-2000, 02:48 PM
I am torn on this issue. On the one hand, I agree that personal insults have no place in civilized discussion. On the other hand, the two "fans" in question are quick to hurl the personal insults, so isn't it only right that they be met in kind?

xoxo~
gaz
insists that bestiality should not be ranked with the other two crimes.<BR>

Kurt Surber
12-06-2000, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR> All this "fudge pack" stuff just makes me want to puke... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What are you talking about?? I thought Ken worked in the shipping department of a confectioner?

Wink

kcmax
12-06-2000, 02:53 PM
Sorry, dude, if i'm insulted, the insulter is fair game.

Jeff_000
12-06-2000, 02:57 PM
Most of you should know by now that I do my best to not get personal. But as my little niece says, "They started it!"

I will try to tone it down. I think the five straight losses may be the problem here . . .

MM
~~Harmless until provoked.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-06-2000).]

AustinChief
12-06-2000, 03:01 PM
Idiot is a tolerable insult...

Fudge-packer is not...

I'm sorry, but there's a few around here that have an unhealthy obsession with other people's "brown eyes"... :D

------------------
Parker

ROBHONDA
12-06-2000, 03:01 PM
Are you threating us with being kicked off this "planet"? This sounds very familiar.

Can you say "STAR web site".....

Give us break OB1-kanobee!!!!

------------------
Chiefs Rock

Snapper
12-06-2000, 03:02 PM
htis,

For the record. I'm perfectly comfortable with my masculinity and sexual preference..

I am also aware that it may be considered childish to resort to poop jokes and nasty inuendo when stooping to a level that some @$$holes will understand(oops, didn't mean to infer by the word @$$hole, any homophobic inuendo).

I try to maintain a level, but sometimes a guy needs to be called out as the pillow biting sheep raper they appear to be...and I don't feel terribly guilty for that. sorry if people get offended in the mean time.

KCTitus
12-06-2000, 03:09 PM
htis,
BIG DADDY hopes butt pirate is still OK.

kcmax
12-06-2000, 03:11 PM
BD,
Relax, I doubt anyone is out to steal your Motif. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

AustinChief
12-06-2000, 03:12 PM
You guys make me laugh, otherwise I'd...

No, I'm not kicking ANYONE off the bulletin board...except for Henry for bringing it up! :D

Iowanian,

You've obviously lived too close to southwestern Illinois for too long. How else would you think of doing such things to innocent sheep?

------------------
Parker

DoktorSmith
12-06-2000, 03:12 PM
Iowanian said "POOP"... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Snapper
12-06-2000, 03:14 PM
htis,

its all a democratic ploy...sheep are guilty...and deserve whatever they get ;)...they just won't be "getting" it from me... :D

POOP POOP POOP

Kurt Surber
12-06-2000, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR> pillow-biting sheep raper. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please explain. Why bite the pillow? Unless. . . NO!! You're not a sheep receiver??

Honey, cancel that trip through Iowa. Just do it!!

AustinChief
12-06-2000, 03:19 PM
Bob Dole has hit http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/topic4.jpg 4 times now and backed off.

(Bob Dole just wants everyone to know that Bob Dole sometimes excercises restraint.)

Snapper
12-06-2000, 03:27 PM
jc,

It was a j-o-k-e...combination of nouns, verbs, adjectives and conjuctions intended for humor...or some similar definition...

I think Iowa is safe enough...although, there actually was a guy in Cedar Rapids on the 6pm news arrested for putting a pink nightgown on a sheep at Hawkeye community college and having "relations"...but I'm pretty sure he was from colorado..

Kurt Surber
12-06-2000, 03:32 PM
Iowanian - don't worry, I knew you were joking. Unfortunately for you, the unintended aspects of your particular "combination of nouns, verbs, adjectives and conjuctions" was more humorous [IMO] than the joke itself.

Mi_chief_fan
12-06-2000, 03:41 PM
Iowanian,
Just want to clarify. The sheep lover in the nightie was from Waterloo.
I'm from the "Police State of Cedar Rapids",
and they don't tolerate that crap.

shakes-
still looking forward to going to the Denver game, believe it or not.

[This message has been edited by shakesthecat (edited 12-06-2000).]

Snapper
12-06-2000, 03:44 PM
shakes,

I knew that, i was simply embellishing the story considering the BF fiasco this afternoon...

For the record, I do not promote or think animal "relations" is acceptable...but it does make good BB joke material...for the teenager at heart..

sorry for what was here..read it wrong.

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-06-2000).]

broncosrule
12-06-2000, 03:54 PM
Big Daddy, THAT was FUNNY!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

AustinChief
12-07-2000, 03:50 PM
For Iowanian:

A cowboy meets an Indian herding sheep in the Black Hills.

Cowboy: "Hey, you got a cool dog there. Mind if I speak to him?"
Indian: "Dog no talk."
Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
Dog: "Doin' all right."
Indian: (look of shock)
Cowboy: "Is this Indian your owner?" (pointing at the Indian)
Dog: "Yep."
Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"
Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
Indian: (Look of total disbelief)
Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Indian: "Horse no talk."
Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
Horse: "Cool."
Indian: (Extreme look of shock!)
Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (pointing to the Indian)
Horse: "Yep."
Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a lean-to that protects me from the elements."
Indian: (Look of total amazement)
Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
Indian: "Sheep lie."

Jeff_000
12-07-2000, 03:53 PM
Bob Dole--
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My co-workers are looking at me funny. But do I care? Hell no!!<P>

Snapper
12-07-2000, 04:05 PM
bobdole,

thats a good joke...i heard it with a vantriloquist with car trouble and a farmer..

good one :) but once again for the record..I have not had relations with a beast, though I have pulled some calves, and pigs...

AustinChief
12-07-2000, 04:25 PM
Bob Dole did not intend to imply that you, or any other residents of the fine state of Iowa are perhaps a little too involved with their livestock.

Iowa: Where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

Snapper
12-07-2000, 04:29 PM
bobdole,

i took your statement in jest as intended humor...but the truth is there is a guy from my town known as "thoroubred ED"...due to some beer, a sale barn and a $50 bar bet..

What is it they say is in Texas? steers and ears?no beers?no chiors?no...anyway, i'm sure you don't have horns http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

AustinChief
12-07-2000, 04:45 PM
There are just strange people everywhere...<BR>

AustinChief
12-07-2000, 04:55 PM
Senator,

They've never said that about Iowa...it's always been about that state to the south, but I won't say it, because it's the state of our beloved Chiefs...

By the way, did you know that the "show me" state invented button-fly jeans? yep, the sound of a zipper makes the sheep stampede...

------------------
Parker