PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs,the Good,the Bad,and the Ugly-Your Thoughts?

CaptainRon
08-26-2000, 10:45 AM
Who in this preseason has played with heart and who hasn't?
The Good-Gonzales-Td vs.Tenn.,Cloud looked better than I thought he would.Offensive line-very solid.Clemons-QB Pressure and sacks,Sauerbrun-Big boots,Bracey Walker,very solid performance,my vote Starting CB
opposite Hasty,w/Warfield in the nickel.That could enhance things for us!Parten-played with alot of heart.Maslowski-great player,knows who to tackle!

CaptainRon
08-26-2000, 10:53 AM
Sorry-I ran out of room.
Lets go with,the Bad...Dishman,Dar Dar-Hasn't played real bad but hasn't been spectacular-mediocre returns,w/exception of one in Jacksonville game.Shehee-couple of fumbles and disappointing performance.I liked to hear your thoughts.

Fat Homer
08-26-2000, 11:23 AM
Good: Gonzo, OL, Clemmons, McGlockton, Browning (starting to like our DL!), Maslowski (he's the epitome of what a football player should be!), Troy Drayton (this guy is always open!), Dante Hall - I think he's an explosive returner with a lot of potential

Bad: Secondary (Dishman & Gray in particular - becuase they are not rookies, yet they keep making rookie mistakes!), Tackling as a whole (recurring theme - Kurt S MUST GO!), WRs (rarely get seperation - then drop the damn ball once thrown to them -- except Lockett), QB play (Moon, Collins & White are just plain bad; Grbac is locking onto his receivers again), Shehee & Bennett

Ugly: Four horrid preseason showings; piss-poor clock managemnet (again), piss-poor tackling (again); lack of execution, discipline and cohesive play. That ALL reflects poorly upon Gunther & his entire inept staff. They need to pull their heads out ASAP -- our their a$$es will be fired! (I like Gun, but the rest can go... and take Peterson the GM with 'em! -- but leave Peterson the CEO/President)

Mike
08-26-2000, 01:46 PM
These opinions were formulated on radio listening only:

The good: Sauerbrun, Maslowski, Wesley, the entire OL, Gonzalez, and Donnie Edwards.

The bad: I have to disagree with you guys on the DL. We didn't perform against anyone except a Jacksonville OL starting three backups (including both tackle spots). TB shredded our DL yesterday. Dishmanm, Warfield, and the secondary in general has been piss poor. Grbac, and all the backup QBs, have been awful. Alexander's been a big dissappointment so far.

The Ugly: Our play calling and schemes on offense and defense. Raye and Schott need to go yesterday. Tackling is terrible. We can't score. Grbac's 3rd down spike and, even worse, his explanation.

King_Chief_Fan
08-26-2000, 01:51 PM
good..I have Sunday NFL ticket.

Bad....The Chiefs look flat, thusfar...

Ugly...I live in Donk territiory.

Baby Lee
08-26-2000, 02:38 PM
The Good, The Chiefs are on the tube next weekend here.
The Bad, I also live in Donkey land but I don't have the Dish network.
The Ugly, The whole team stunk up the joint this preseason.

Baby Lee
08-26-2000, 02:39 PM
The Good, The Chiefs are on the tube next weekend here.
The Bad, I also live in Donkey land but I don't have the Dish network.
The Ugly, The whole team stunk up the joint this preseason.

sd4chiefs
08-26-2000, 02:48 PM
ChiefsAlltheWay-Bracey Walker is a safety not a corner...

AZ