PDA

View Full Version : WTF... royals tie mark, and all espn shows is freaking indian highlights..

Valiant
04-04-2003, 11:28 PM
i really ****ing hate mainstream media..my god..the only thing they said about the royals was george got the win, and we tied the mark...every thing else was indians...bunch of bull shit..

gj royals..lets go for another sweep...

Bronco_Buster
04-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Valiant
i really ****ing hate mainstream media..my god..the only thing they said about the royals was george got the win, and we tied the mark...every thing else was indians...bunch of bull shit..

That does bite. Life in the midwest sucks. Well for espn watchers anyways.

Sure-Oz
04-05-2003, 07:13 AM
Baseball Tonight showed Royals highlights and one of the guys said "Royals and Pirates, WS's!!!) I thought it was funny. Also said we are the first team since 1952 to start 4-0 the next season after losing 100 games the season before.

DeepSouth
04-05-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Valiant

Same thing after game two. I watched 54 minutes of "Baseball Tonight" to see 15 seconds of info on the CWS / Royals game. I was hoping to get a look at McDougal throwing near 100 MPH but didn't get to see crap. If they keep winning, and they win a couple against teams like the Yankee's / Red Sox, hopefully this will all change.

chiefqueen
04-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Boomer, (aka Chris Berman) like or not, you WILL be in KC doing a gamed b/f the year is over.

chiefqueen
04-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by DeepSouth

Same thing after game two. I watched 54 minutes of "Baseball Tonight" to see 15 seconds of info on the CWS / Royals game. I was hoping to get a look at McDougal throwing near 100 MPH but didn't get to see crap. If they keep winning, and they win a couple against teams like the Yankee's / Red Sox, hopefully this will all change.

SC did show George excellent catch of the line drive heading for his head (he at the very least saved his season by doing so). BTW McDougal did not pitch Fri. night b/c the run spread @ the top of the ninth was too great to get a save.