PDA

View Full Version : How about them "Faiders"..........

chief_red_pants
12-11-2000, 06:47 AM
I'm just truly amazed.Week after week I come in here to listen to all the negative, rude,and or chest beating Raider bashing Chief talk.
Its not our fault you gave us a QB and WR who work well together.Maybe ole' Gunthie boy should have thought letting those two go through just a wee bit more.
Ahhhhh did I mention the "F"aiders are 11-3 and play-off bound?

.............GO RAIDERS<P>

JOhn
12-11-2000, 08:36 AM
That's really awesome for you, Overhead. Now hold still while I beat thee about the head & shoulders!

KC Jones
12-11-2000, 08:50 AM
Did I mention that it doesn't matter...It will give me great pleasure to watch your Raiders lose in the playoffs...first round?...probably...

I am glad we amaze you every week...no matter what the Chiefs do, we continue to amaze...even simpletons like you...once again I must ask...is Over-Head your name or job description?

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-11-2000).]

autoxwes
12-11-2000, 08:52 AM
Kloster - you're gonna have to take care of this nice young man - I have apologized and will no longer take part in this type of activity. :D

Now, pull out that olive branch!!!! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Frazod
12-11-2000, 08:53 AM
I'm not sure what the scenarios are, but wouldn't if be funny if Oakland were to meet Denver in the playoffs?

That would rock!

DIEHARDCHIEF
12-11-2000, 08:54 AM
Negative talk and bashing of the Raiders on this CHIEFS bulletin board? Nooo, you can't be serious. I guess nothing is sacred anymore.

KC Jones
12-11-2000, 08:57 AM
MHM, it would be like this:

First round:

2 best division records get the bye....
2 best wild card records play each other and then the worst wild card plays the worst division winner...

Second round:

best division winner gets worst of first round winner...and so on...

So I don't see the Broncs playing the Raiders in the first round...I can see them playing in the second...

Can both teams lose the same game?...no I guess not but maybe there can be 100 cracked fibulas...<BR>

Frazod
12-11-2000, 08:58 AM
Hey, there's still 2 weeks for the faid to set in... the wildcard has at *least* been clinched in Oakland.

Wow, first time in the playoffs since 1993.
Oakland has sucked for a very long time. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Frazod
12-11-2000, 08:59 AM
So, I'd be looking at Denver vs Baltimore, most likely. Damn...

I'm sure that Sharpe would offer up zero bulletin board material. :rolleyes: I still like the guy, though.<P>

KC Jones
12-11-2000, 09:07 AM
MHM, if it ended today, yep...Baltimore...in Baltimore...

My hope, since my beloved Chiefs can be there is that the Broncs and Raiders both lose the rest of their games...and the other playoff teams win...then the Raiders and Broncs would play each other in the first round...at least we'd get rid of one worthless excuse for an NFL team quickly... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Snapper
12-11-2000, 09:08 AM
Overhead,

I'm sending you a lifejacket for christmas..I still don't want you drowning in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Oaklands decade removed playoff appearance will be short-lived....You guys won't do anything.

MHM,
I'm sorry your division title dreams may get foiled this sunday http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

KC Jones
12-11-2000, 09:09 AM
who the **** is this Over-Head guy...he does the old smack and run...never seems to stay around for the *** kicking...I'll be he's lurking though...if you are reading this OH...go get over a head and do your job...

Chiefnj
12-11-2000, 11:21 AM
Yo, MileHigh. I'm hoping for a Denver-Oakland playoff game. Making the playoffs was a big hurdle. So was finally beating the Chiefs. But this Bronco thing is a thorn in the side. It diminishes our return to greatness even if we go all the way. Raider fans have no legit anti-Bronco smack until we beat you guys. The 2000 playoffs is the perfect venue. We had a Big Red Monkey riding our backs for a decade. Now its a big freakin Donkey on our backs.

AustinChief
12-11-2000, 11:39 AM
Good Job Overhead - Going to the playoffs once every ten years or so must be great for you.....

Of course, I expect chest beating from all the black and silvers. This is their first opportunity in some time. And I hope that serious changes are made to our coaching staff so that we can continue our reign over the faiders (yes, you have a long way to go to lose a decade long nickname) after this last 2 year blurb.